In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

Post by lmmomSD »

idontknow wrote:I just watched the most recent vlog (10/04/19 WK 457) out of curiosity because I haven't checked in on them in awhile. Hayley's skirt. What the hell. She is either not wearing underwear or they are allowing this child to wear thongs already because there is one point (I don't want to put a timestamp in case any creeps are here) you can literally see half of her naked butt. Not once, but twice in less than 10 seconds. I'm appalled that no one noticed this before uploading for half a million people to see.
And why should she be wearing a skirt that's short enough that you can see half her ass?
But then again, they let Annie go to Sexual Harassment Central, I mean Coachella, in basically a sports bra and short shorts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:22 pm
idontknow wrote:I just watched the most recent vlog (10/04/19 WK 457) out of curiosity because I haven't checked in on them in awhile. Hayley's skirt. What the hell. She is either not wearing underwear or they are allowing this child to wear thongs already because there is one point (I don't want to put a timestamp in case any creeps are here) you can literally see half of her naked butt. Not once, but twice in less than 10 seconds. I'm appalled that no one noticed this before uploading for half a million people to see.
And why should she be wearing a skirt that's short enough that you can see half her ass?
But then again, they let Annie go to Sexual Harassment Central, I mean Coachella, in basically a sports bra and short shorts.

the fact that they let Hayley go too is also insane she is a literal child...

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

idontknow wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:14 pm
I just watched the most recent vlog (10/04/19 WK 457) out of curiosity because I haven't checked in on them in awhile. Hayley's skirt. What the hell. She is either not wearing underwear or they are allowing this child to wear thongs already because there is one point (I don't want to put a timestamp in case any creeps are here) you can literally see half of her naked butt. Not once, but twice in less than 10 seconds. I'm appalled that no one noticed this before uploading for half a million people to see.
There was also an instance where the camera was pointing directly down Annies shirt, and Katie was oblivious to it.

I think that Billy used to take care of the editing, and clearly doesn't have much to do with it anymore. Katie needs to be a lot more careful, or pay someone to edit the vlogs.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I wonder if Katie even knows about her lack of awareness of what she is filming? She has been known to film the girls while they are sitting in questionable positions. There were a few times at the apartment when Katie filmed Hayley on the couch and you could see up her shorts. I am curious if she even is consciously aware. Like IRL, you might not realize that you can see you your kids shorts cause it’s just you and you’re their parent. She has been holding a camera in her hand daily for 7/8 years now that it’s all probably like a part of her body now. So she’s not hyper sensitive to what she is filming and may even forget the camera is there and rolling. And kids aren’t aware of their bodies like that that they would be embarrassed to know that there’s questionable content of their bodies on the internet for strangers to see.

It’s all fodder for the tell all. Which I hope happens.

waterynames
Talker
Talker

Post by waterynames »

Katie should know better and protect her daughters, but this is a woman who has posted her kids' entire childhood on the internet, so as Lisa said I doubt she realises what's not appropriate anymore when it comes to them. Plus she doesn't seem very aware or bright in general.

Also, I forgot to post about it, but did you see Billy's stories a couple of days ago? It seems like he's interviewed a woman who is super pro guns and a Trump supporter and he will release the interview "soon". The hashtag he used was #educationbeforeregulation. How is it appropriate to release very biased political content in a page basically aimed at children and teenagers? Because I doubt he'll give any counterarguments to balance the interview.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Katie has filmed the girls in vulnerable positions since way back in the first Maryland house. There was one where Hayley was sitting cross-legged on the counter in her pajamas, and you could see right up her crotch. I wonder if it's not that Katie is so much oblivious as putting her fingers in her ears pretending not to hear. Because there have been several warnings from YT about pedophiles, other Youtubers have done videos about how they found photoshopped pictures of their kids on pedophile websites, so aren't filming their kids anymore. She knows. But if she acknowledges it, she has to look at how she has pimped her kids out. And introspection and self-knowledge are not Katie's strong suits.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:04 am
Katie has filmed the girls in vulnerable positions since way back in the first Maryland house. There was one where Hayley was sitting cross-legged on the counter in her pajamas, and you could see right up her crotch. I wonder if it's not that Katie is so much oblivious as putting her fingers in her ears pretending not to hear. Because there have been several warnings from YT about pedophiles, other Youtubers have done videos about how they found photoshopped pictures of their kids on pedophile websites, so aren't filming their kids anymore. She knows. But if she acknowledges it, she has to look at how she has pimped her kids out. And introspection and self-knowledge are not Katie's strong suits.

Jesus... imagine your mom caring so much about money and fame that she puts it over your potential safety? We already know that she allows Annie and Hayley to mingle with known pedophiles or at least ones accused of that. You rely on your parents to keep you safe. Even at 14 when you think you got the world all figured out, you know deep down you need your parents to protect you. Especially an 11 year old. But you find out your entire childhood was exposed to the world and see the ramifications of that and then turn around and realize your mom cares more about money than you that she didn’t care if your crotch shots were kept in the vlogs to please the known pedophiles who watch your vlogs for a taste of your prepubescent body in a bikini or a crotch shot to get their jollies off too. Even as an adult I would be livid if my mom was filming me without my consent parts of my body that are considered private. Nothing is off limits to that woman. She literally dangles her kids to the wolves for fame and fortune. How sick... at least Kim K was a consenting adult when she released her sextape that made her famous. These are little kids who have no idea and aren’t old enough to realize that they are flashing themselves to the world... literally. Katie is the worst mother...

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

idk if i'm stretching....but the way they are posing seems to be waaayyy too much for their age idk if anyone agrees? (especially Hayley)
i wonder if their social media is monitored or they have to ask before they post (doubt it)

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

Billy giving political commentary sounds fantastic. I hope he loses most of his subscribers. Then if someone could get that suicide video he made back out there. Oh wait, this is Annie’s dad who can harass 12 year olds and kids still say “billy is the best”

The pedo thing reminds me of when Annie used to do Leo collection try ons. I don’t know if this was discussed before. I know she wore them to gym which is fine, but why did she need to strut around in every leo she owned? Kids don’t need to see her wear not do they want her to. She can just show them while wearing her normal clothes and they would be happy. There is a certain viewer that drives the numbers up on those videos and they know it.

I read the comments on one and people were telling them “hey after I watched this I got recommended pedo videos you should take it down” They didn’t.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And not to defend Katie or Billy, but they are FAR from alone in their habit of putting money over protecting their children from exposure to pedophiles. Other family vloggers have actually been notified that their children were on pedophile pages. And they are still uploading videos of said children. And when comments get turned off, or channels get demonetized for exploiting their kids, they whine and say that people are "blaming the victim". No. The victims are the children, and they are innocent. We're blaming the parents who would rather be able to make a quick buck than keep their children off the internet.
They're all awful, and I hope karma bites them HARD. When social media was first starting to become big, every "expert" said that to keep your children safe, don't upload images to public websites. Now, infants have their own Instagram pages.
It's a brave new world.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I mean sure. Look at al the drama with Danielle Cohn and her monster of a mother. Katie wasn’t lucky in that she’s had her kids ages public since the beginning. Literally the very first video they say how old they are. Jennifer at least was able to kind of get away with lying about Danielle’s age so she got away with way more than Katie could with Annie. But I would not have put it past Katie or won’t still to push Annie to being more like Dani in the future. Looks like they are already training her to sell the sex.

Icedlattesonly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Icedlattesonly »

I think they read here 😂🧐 Annie is playing her guitar towards the end of the vlog and naturally complaining that her fingers are sore.

Also if you appreciate your hearing skip from :4:25-5:30

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

They really be trying to obtain more views with a throwback title... lmao. They even brought out old pictures of Caleb, lol this is just low.
Did you all hear when Katie said that Annie had a vocal lesson? I lol'ed so hard, when was the last time we even heard her attending one?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ClaireField61 wrote:They really be trying to obtain more views with a throwback title... lmao. They even brought out old pictures of Caleb, lol this is just low.
Did you all hear when Katie said that Annie had a vocal lesson? I lol'ed so hard, when was the last time we even heard her attending one?
So who was it who "messed with the wrong person"?

Post by Guest »

Hayley does improv in the new vlog. She did amazing

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:44 pm
ClaireField61 wrote:They really be trying to obtain more views with a throwback title... lmao. They even brought out old pictures of Caleb, lol this is just low.
So who was it who "messed with the wrong person"?

In this week's vlog, it wasn't stated, I was confused myself. I'm guessing Annie just bumped into something on accident and thought they could grab more views with that title.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

maedudelete wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:58 pm
Hayley does improv in the new vlog. She did amazing

It was at the Groundlings as well, which is probably one of the most known places for improv/sketch (a lot of SNL cast members come from there).

I love that Hayley is willing to try this sort of thing and stand out from the crowd. There is no way that Annie would ever do something like that

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

yeah, i don’t know about the rest of you moms here, but this shit doesn’t fly with me. i know the shady shit i did while being in the same house as my parents, let alone letting your 14 year old fly and clearly be sleeping in the same room as her 17/18 year old boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heyitsheidi
Informer
Informer

Post by heyitsheidi »

QueenPeen69 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:44 pm
yeah, i don’t know about the rest of you moms here, but this shit doesn’t fly with me. i know the shady shit i did while being in the same house as my parents, let alone letting your 14 year old fly and clearly be sleeping in the same room as her 17/18 year old boyfriend.

hh...hhow is this even okay? and I bet all of her stans are thinking that they are "relationship goals" when this is just inappropriate. If she was his age (17/18), then I guess it would be fine but she is a literal child. Honestly, I still don't understand why he wants to be with someone so much younger than him. Like, as a senior in high school, I wouldn't want to be dating a freshman? It's weird and too much. Even if she was 16 this would still be a bit much but 14?! I wonder what his parents think of this tbh. Even them going to Cabo sleeping in different rooms was inappropriate. This relationship is being treated like she's in college when in reality 14 is the age for "puppy love."

QueenPeen69
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenPeen69 »

heyitsheidi wrote:
QueenPeen69 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:44 pm

hh...hhow is this even okay? and I bet all of her stans are thinking that they are "relationship goals" when this is just inappropriate. If she was his age (17/18), then I guess it would be fine but she is a literal child. Honestly, I still don't understand why he wants to be with someone so much younger than him. Like, as a senior in high school, I wouldn't want to be dating a freshman? It's weird and too much. Even if she was 16 this would still be a bit much but 14?! I wonder what his parents think of this tbh. Even them going to Cabo sleeping in different rooms was inappropriate. This relationship is being treated like she's in college when in reality 14 is the age for "puppy love."
yeah, something there isn’t right. and i’m not trying to judge or bash anyone’s parenting here, but c’mon, katie isn’t dumb and she knows what it’s like to be a vulnerable and impressionable girl.

i speak from current experience on parenting a 14 year old girl myself who of course has senior boys interested in her, but i helicopter over the whole situation. and that might seem extreme to most but i’ve also been the freshman girl dating senior boys and we all know what they’re after. she isn’t allowed to have him on any social media aside from instagram, which i have access to. she’s not allowed to ride in his car or hang out with him outside of groups/school sanctioned functions. they’re in fact going to homecoming together, but i’ve also set ground rules that they can be friends and that’s the extent. i’m the type of mom who sees things going too fast or too maturely and put a halt to things. regardless of that means, deleting the boy on social media or taking her phone away at night to restrict contact. and i know that doesn’t solve everything and at some point she’ll try to rebel. but i’m trying to prevent situations i went through myself that left me pretty emotionally fucked.

and no matter how charming and sweet a boy portrays themselves, they all have the same motive. katie secluding annie in the maids quarter of the house gave her free range for god knows what. even going on a trip to cabo with asher. everyone acts like annie is so innocent but she’s also a very impressionable and easily influenced girl and thats any girl that’s still in their teenage years.

Return to “Bratayley”