In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: In the Nick of Time: Staying Afloat is an Oar Deal Pt. 41

Post by lmmomSD »

The thing is that even if she was just joking with him, she has to know how her stans are going to react. They're already all over any pictures he posts with Peyton Lee, saying that he is "Annie's man" and she needs to stay away from him. So posting an instastory like that is just going to rile them up. And Annie has to know that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Do we:
A. Really know that Annie is aware of her stans being assholes
And
B. Care whether or not they go off on this girl?

Annie thinks the world is hers. Everyone in her life bends over to please her. Her fans are just doing her work for her. She may not attack someone for being around Asher but her fans will say what she won’t or can’t. She doesn’t think about Peyton or that fan or anyone else who comes near Asher. She only thinks about Annie.i really genuinely think, she does not care what her fans do. She barely cares when they fawn all over her. You really think she will care when her fans attack anyone in her honor? She’s a child. She’s a selfish, spoiled, teenager. I honestly am not shocked that she doesn’t care about her fans or what they do. I genuinely believe she believes that she deserves them. So being rational and mature is really not something Annie does. She is young and the Bm center of her universe. How can you expect someone like that to be mature and rational about what her fans do? You can’t.

Post by Guest »

"Annie posted an instastory of Asher onstage singing to some girl. Asher kisses her on the cheek, and Annie yells, "That's my boyfriend!"

She did that at some Disney thing he did, also. I'm not sure if it was because he was singing to someone on stage at the time.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Well, if we stop being appalled at the way she acts, because she is selfish and we "can't expect" better behavior from her, then why even be here?
If _nobody_ even us, who she probably doesn't care about, thinks her behavior is awful and wishes someone, anyone, would hold her to a higher standard, then we might as well shut down.
No I don't expect any different from her. This is just my safe place to be gobsmacked.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The problem isn’t her it’s the world around her. Seems like everyone in her life is smitten by her. Her mom, her sister, her fans, friends, her bf, her manager who may or may not be getting lucky with her mother, but also those who are shown to be working with her. Everyone in her life seems to think she is the best thing to ever walk into their lives. No one is holding her to any higher standards. Not in her career and not in her life. And I am curious if she shoo’s away anyone who might try and hold her to higher standards. I mean seems like she has shooed a lot of old people away. Including her father and I wonder if Billy started putting his foot down about the amount of adoration Katie and the world was giving to Annie and seeing the path she was headed down. I wonder if that drew a wedge between him and Katie and she picked spoiling her daughter over her marriage?

Yes, WE want her to see the errors of her ways. But she is a product of a world who thinks that she is the greatest, funniest, prettiest, smartest, most wonderful human being they have ever met. She can’t know what she isn’t being told and no one is telling her to change. And anyone who does is cast away or fought to the death by fans being called a hater and how dare we call out the princess for being a bitch. Whenever someone does tell her to come back to earth, the impact is gonna hit hard. That’s just how it is

Post by Guest »

"The problem isn’t her it’s the world around her. Seems like everyone in her life is smitten by her. Her mom, her sister, her fans, friends, her bf, her manager who may or may not be getting lucky with her mother, but also those who are shown to be working with her. Everyone in her life seems to think she is the best thing to ever walk into their lives. No one is holding her to any higher standards. Not in her career and not in her life. And I am curious if she shoo’s away anyone who might try and hold her to higher standards. I mean seems like she has shooed a lot of old people away. Including her father and I wonder if Billy started putting his foot down about the amount of adoration Katie and the world was giving to Annie and seeing the path she was headed down. I wonder if that drew a wedge between him and Katie and she picked spoiling her daughter over her marriage?

Yes, WE want her to see the errors of her ways. But she is a product of a world who thinks that she is the greatest, funniest, prettiest, smartest, most wonderful human being they have ever met. She can’t know what she isn’t being told and no one is telling her to change. And anyone who does is cast away or fought to the death by fans being called a hater and how dare we call out the princess for being a bitch. Whenever someone does tell her to come back to earth, the impact is gonna hit hard. That’s just how it i
[border]Okay I was watching IG stories and Nayip who directed Annie's music video had people asking questions. One question was
Did Annie ask you to direct her music video? His reply was, "She kind of demanded it so I had no choice." Now I'm not sure if he was being silly but the answers he was giving to other questions seemed legit. I don't get why she seems to have power like she does. Supposedly at Asher's concert he git after people some say fans wouldnt let her enjoy the concert so he told them something later he posted hewas sorry if he was mean to anyone. Responses fans were saying oh some fans are rude you were only protecting our "Princess".🙄[/border]

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That’s kinda what I was saying by how everyone is so smitten by her, like who the hell is she to “demand” someone works with her. It comes down to money and schedules. Like sorry she’s not JoJo. Who is probably the tween Jeffree Star when it comes to her income. Annie acts like she is Beyoncé level importance and everyone is all yes your highness. As they throw rose petals before she takes a step. Yes it’s possible he was joking and saying she demanded it but also she could have been a hard ass about it. She is growing up believing that this world is hers and everyone is here for her. How dare she not get the director she wants. Which is why it surprised me when people said she was moving out of her apartment room. I am honestly curious about that whole situation. Unless someone really came to Katie and said if you don’t want to be a grandmother at 40, then move Annie out of seclusion. Or it all was some big lie to save face. I know one thing for sure, they ALL know how to walk all over people to get where they want to be. Even their fans. They will lie to their fans faces and not give one damn about it. But people think this family is gold. They are the mini Ace Family. I wouldn’t be surprised if Katie aspired to be Ace Family famous. They all have a this world revolves around me attitude and idk how people still support either of them.

bratguru12
Debater
Debater

Post by bratguru12 »

Notoday wrote: her manager who may or may not be getting lucky with her mother
If this is the case, I wouldn't say he's the lucky one..
Other way around probably.

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

alwaysdat wrote: Ok this family is starting to remind me of Caillou’s family. Annie is Caillou of course: a spoiled, whiny, entitled brat that complains whenever she doesn’t get her own way. Hayley is Rosie, Caillou’s little sister who is forgotten about by her parents and is sick of her sister’s bs. Katie is the mom, who gives into all of the oldest child’s demands and has no regards for the younger daughter. Billy is the father, who is just kind of there and doesn’t add much to the story.
Weird comparison, I know, but it’s pretty fitting...
This is way too accurate. Thanks for the laugh!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Their fans are crazy. One of them uploaded a bunch of screenshots of Caleb put to The Band Perry's song "If I Die Young".
WTF is wrong with these kids? They have no boundaries at all.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

That was one of the first song I ever learned on guitar. But yeah. They just have no boundaries cause they don’t see them as a family of real people. Like it’s one thing if it was fictional character but these are real people and they also probably believe that Annie would love their edit. I see it in other fandoms too. There is no filter or boundaries and idk how people close to Caleb or whomever deal with these people acting like they are in so much turmoil over the persons death. Like you didn’t know them. Chill.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It's just that it's no wonder their grief hasn't been dealt with in a healthy manner. People upload these weird edits and tag them.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 pm
It's just that it's no wonder their grief hasn't been dealt with in a healthy manner. People upload these weird edits and tag them.

They need to turn off tags so that they aren’t exposed to it. It kinda sucks but you gotta put yourself over your fans and in this case you just don’t need that. Why are we after 4 years still making these emo sad dead Caleb edits? The obsession with his death weirds me out the most. Like they need to get over it. And I don’t wanna day that in an insensitive way, because grief is handled many different ways. But this ain’t it chief. Dwelling and fantasies about it are only gonna make the problem worse.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I don’t understand the kids who tag influencers. For normal people you can see fun pictures that their/your friends tag them in. Celebrities will usually have rare or old photos tagged.

For people like Annie you see the same picture she just posted herself reposted by 50 kids. What’s the point? Anyone following a fan account of Annie is obviously following Annie herself and will see it when she posts it. Seriously, I don’t understand the point of it. Maybe I’m just old.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The point is for attention so that Annie will like their picture so that they can comment “she liked” and the date. They don’t think that there’s 48 thousand other kids reposting the same photo with the same similar “she’s so perfect” comment. It’s just to get her attention so that she will potentially like it even though she rarely ever likes photo’s.

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:22 am
lmmomSD wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 pm

They need to turn off tags so that they aren’t exposed to it. It kinda sucks but you gotta put yourself over your fans and in this case you just don’t need that. Why are we after 4 years still making these emo sad dead Caleb edits? The obsession with his death weirds me out the most. Like they need to get over it. And I don’t wanna day that in an insensitive way, because grief is handled many different ways. But this ain’t it chief. Dwelling and fantasies about it are only gonna make the problem worse.
I don't agree with the way you said to "get over it" If they are being genuine about it (not a crazy stan) then they could express their grief through creativity of his happy moments. I agree on a line of where it would be obsessive, such as photoshopping him in current photos and vlogs, but edits can actually be genuine at points. I have seen many edits that have talented people behind them and are expressing their grief, I get where you are coming from friend and its prob just anger on fans obsessing over Annie(Which I and everyone here gets 100%) but try to be more sensitive to that. Although I get where you are coming from.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I definitely agree that there are many amazing and talented people who makes wonderful edits. But cutting and pasting clips of Caleb and Annie crying at the doctors for likes and comments is about as much talented artistry as calling Annie a great songwriter. To me they are just dwelling on a heart wrenching moment in their lives, one that will live with them forever and using it for attention and likes. You can honor his life in a beautiful about having lived a great life, but If I Die Young is a literal song about dying and death and being set free. Not really honoring ones life material. And if accompanied by sad visuals. Then maybe it’s not really talented edits but some 12 year old on video star hoping Annie will like it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So, Brat actually had a sensitive portrayal of a gay guy coming out to his classmates on Zoe Valentine.
So they did one thing right. I still can't get past them creating TWO shows for Annie to star in, no matter how much money the Leblancs throw at them. She can't act. And I can't forgive them for the bad research for the sixties for AGNJ. But I will give them props for the one thing.
And I don't think Lisa means that anyone who _knew_ Caleb should just "get over it". It's creepy the way 12 year old stans who never met him romanticize him and do all these edits to try to get attention, especially Annie's attention.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Exactly! I know how these kids work. I see it in other fandoms. Annie doesn’t implement herself into the fandom because they can’t let go of Caleb passing away. Bringing it up all the time and tagging her in it and then wondering why she won’t interact with you, it’s dumb. No one wants to be constantly reminded of the person they lost. Not even 4 years later. But you have these kids using purposefully depressing songs about death accompanied with gloomy edited video clips of Caleb’s life with clips of Annie crying about something that wasn’t even Caleb related and then go LOOK ANNIE! Like it! Like it! And then get mad when she doesn’t. It’s hurtful to Annie and Hayley that you constantly bring him up with the expectation that she will watch it and be warmed by your very obvious depressive message about how he is dead and not coming back. Nobody wants to be reminded of him like that. Especially not his family.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

I just watched the most recent vlog (10/04/19 WK 457) out of curiosity because I haven't checked in on them in awhile. Hayley's skirt. What the hell. She is either not wearing underwear or they are allowing this child to wear thongs already because there is one point (I don't want to put a timestamp in case any creeps are here) you can literally see half of her naked butt. Not once, but twice in less than 10 seconds. I'm appalled that no one noticed this before uploading for half a million people to see.

Return to “Bratayley”