GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GretchenLovesBeauty: Bleeding Cash & Clinging to Max (Pt. 2)

Post by gurugallll »

taurus_szn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:15 am
ceebee wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 am
ytkeke wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 am
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am
gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:04 am

& I’m going to bring him up again because I just watched her q&a. #SorryNotSorry!!

Her q&a, she said he pays sometimes, sometimes I pay. Today, he paid for the bagels. He pays for the cheap shit. Like, the bagels, the subs, and the coffee. But never the vacations, the steakhouses, never buys her 1,000 gifts. She’s paying for that. Then she said in a relationship both people do things or sometimes it’s just one person. Exactly, with you it’s just you. She’s an idiot. Do you all think she reads on here?

She said I’m going to go visit Mandy. She tried blaming Mandee being busy all summer when it’s definitely her who ditched her. But now that her ugly bf is leaving of course she’s going to visit her. Ew I hate her. I hate people who only talk/hang out with you when they’re alone. I would’ve been like you can’t come.
Oh yes like paying for $1.50-$1.99 bagel is such a big thing. All of max's lulu clothes or adidas or canada goose was bought by her. Its all her. That vacation they went on was expensive that hotel is pricey and he didnt pay a single bit. I feel bad because shes never had a guy buy her dinner lol. I havent seen the q&a im gonna go watch it now
It’s because gg needs to be a hot gf. That’s all she has to her identity is wanting to be a catch for a guy and having all his hockey friends saying damn max your girl is hot wanting people jealous of her relationship, the girl has no substance to her all she has is a relationship and her body so she whores out both of them
GG isn’t pretty though. If she was she could get a more decent guy. She has no boobs and the strangest eyes I’ve ever seen.
She's shaped like a cereal box... Drag me idc
Homegirl has no curves. Her body is a damn wall from both sides. She lives in leggings to make it look like she has an ass.

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by gotmefdup »

gretchen should really cut that blonde mop of hers. its so dull, stringy and flat. it reminds me of a little kids hair who never wants to brush it and runs around playing outside all day

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

gotmefdup wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:49 am
gretchen should really cut that blonde mop of hers. its so dull, stringy and flat. it reminds me of a little kids hair who never wants to brush it and runs around playing outside all day
Lmao. Her hair reminds me of those boys who their parents are hippies and they don’t cut their hair off.

californiabostongirl
Talker
Talker

Post by californiabostongirl »

ceebee wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 am
ytkeke wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:06 am
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:09 am
gurugallll wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:04 am
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:58 am

Literally its gonna be one of the biggest topics because hes in the whole damn video
& I’m going to bring him up again because I just watched her q&a. #SorryNotSorry!!

Her q&a, she said he pays sometimes, sometimes I pay. Today, he paid for the bagels. He pays for the cheap shit. Like, the bagels, the subs, and the coffee. But never the vacations, the steakhouses, never buys her 1,000 gifts. She’s paying for that. Then she said in a relationship both people do things or sometimes it’s just one person. Exactly, with you it’s just you. She’s an idiot. Do you all think she reads on here?

She said I’m going to go visit Mandy. She tried blaming Mandee being busy all summer when it’s definitely her who ditched her. But now that her ugly bf is leaving of course she’s going to visit her. Ew I hate her. I hate people who only talk/hang out with you when they’re alone. I would’ve been like you can’t come.
Oh yes like paying for $1.50-$1.99 bagel is such a big thing. All of max's lulu clothes or adidas or canada goose was bought by her. Its all her. That vacation they went on was expensive that hotel is pricey and he didnt pay a single bit. I feel bad because shes never had a guy buy her dinner lol. I havent seen the q&a im gonna go watch it now
It’s because gg needs to be a hot gf. That’s all she has to her identity is wanting to be a catch for a guy and having all his hockey friends saying damn max your girl is hot wanting people jealous of her relationship, the girl has no substance to her all she has is a relationship and her body so she whores out both of them
GG isn’t pretty though. If she was she could get a more decent guy. She has no boobs and the strangest eyes I’ve ever seen.

true. there's a reason why she hung out with all of the bU hockey guys and they all hook/hooked up with her sorority sisters and no one wanted anything to do with her until max came along because she's not as cute as her sorority sisters

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

gotmefdup wrote:
Has gretchen ever had short hair? I've only been watching her for probably about 2 years now and I've never seen pics but doesn't mean it hasn't happened! I don't know if she would look any better with it cut off, tbh, because she doesn't seem to put much effort into her hair.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

taurus_szn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:20 am
Her Q&A is really, really, really bad. She puts absolutely no thought into any question and gives the most basic, standard answers. You can tell some people asked her certain questions because they want her to give some solid advice but she doesn't have the brain power to make a complete sentence. She's worse than a 15 year old girl. Seriously wtf... it's insufferable to listen to. Also I died when she started promoting that birth control app or whatever it is in the middle of the video randomly. Gotta get those sponsorships in, rent is due next week. 😩😩😩
I skipped threw that bc sponsorship. So annoying lol. Every one of her vids has a sponsorship in it

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

helloelephant wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:11 pm
gotmefdup wrote:
Has gretchen ever had short hair? I've only been watching her for probably about 2 years now and I've never seen pics but doesn't mean it hasn't happened! I don't know if she would look any better with it cut off, tbh, because she doesn't seem to put much effort into her hair.
Honestly think shed look better with like maggies hair length. Gretchens hair is gross

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

I went back to her q&a and signed out to see if my comment was still there... nope blocked. I commented about how funny it is that she loves the pill but thinks tampons cause infertility lol

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:28 pm
I went back to her q&a and signed out to see if my comment was still there... nope blocked. I commented about how funny it is that she loves the pill but thinks tampons cause infertility lol
hold up... what?! when did she say tampons cause infertility and what is her reasoning behind it?? wtf?
She said it in the video before the q&a I believe, the one sponsored by Lola. She watched a vid by Dulce Candy about how it took her so long to conceive bc she used tampons 🤷‍♀️ Not exactly sure, but either way she said that regular big name tampons use chemicals and what not and causes infertility, and then mentioned Lola lol. I’m surprised Lola let her keep that in the video, it kind of looks bad on them I think.

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

I was also surprised by how matter of fact the statement was. Usually, she's pretty carefully, and rightfully so, about making that sort of statement.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

I went to her old thread from back when she was single & skipped around the first 18pages and didn’t see no hookup comments. I doubt she would hook up with men when you’re the ugly one in the friend group. I mean Luisa is kind of ugly too with her huge teeth and her face that’s shaped like a horse. I remember when she made that Q&A with her best friends and like they all said they had never had a bf. Except Gretchen and Natalie. Also, in some of the comments I think she made an account to come on here and defend herself.

She comes off as pretty naive when it comes to guys. She loves bragging about her relationship with Justin but to be honest high school relationships are so lame. Even as a freshman in college you really don’t know wtf you’re doing with your life and don’t know what you want. Tbh, I think Justin only dated her because he didn’t know any better. He was a kid. Every time she vlogged him it seemed like he was annoyed by her.

Anyways, in the comments from a year ago, her defense was you still watch me, and like all that other typical YouTuber defense unfollow me. Yes, she probably is making more than the typical college student, but honestly I’ll rather work a traditional job than do Yt. A tradiditional job is teaching me communication skills, time management, organizational skills. Sorry Gretchen, you can’t buy that with your YouTube money. The real grind. Brooke couldn’t last in her job and she seems to have a better head than GG. Gretchen keeps saying she never sees herself having a boss. I’m not sure what business shes trying to launch because YouTube isn’t forever and she doesn’t even know how to speak like an adult. Sooo, how are you even going to talk to your clients? With your annoying 8 year old girl voice.

In her q&a she goes this question got me so heated. The one where she says that people are quick to assume she supports Max. Go worry about your own life. Has she ever thought maybe her subscribers are trying to look out for her and let her know how stupid she looks. I was talking to a guy and one day he told me straight up he dated his ex just for her money. That’s how Max is going to be with the next hoe that comes to his life. Laugh how stupid gretchen is. Her response was like plus we’re going to be together forever, so that’s why she’s dropping thousands and thousands of dollars on a guy she’s known for 1 year. Where’s the ring? Where’s the marriage license sis? You can tell she never had a guy actually give a fuck about her before. Now Max who she buys his heart is here making her think he’s the one.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Im watching her new iphone vlog im like a little over a minute into it and i cant stand the voice and the squeal when she gets happy talking about it omg

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

ders wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:39 am
Seaside22 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:20 am
And she shattered her new phone after 3 days because she still hasn’t learned to put it in a case.
It takes a special kind of ignorance to not protect a $1000 investment. You can Amazon prime a $5 case even. It shows that she’s just really young and obviously new to having such a disposable income (the super trendy designer purchases rather than classic, timeless items) to not take care of expensive things.

Maybe she got Apple Care + but that’s still such a waste of dollar only to allow yourself to run around with a slippery ass phone lol.
the funny thing is i'm pretty sure apple care+ doesn't cover shattering your phone. you still have to pay $100+ for that

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

your chanel boy bag is not vintage that style came out in 2011 hahahaaha
it's PRE-OWNED

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

also, she thinks it's fine to date someone for 2 years and get engaged? how delusional is she?

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:52 pm
also, she thinks it's fine to date someone for 2 years and get engaged? how delusional is she?
Very. She reminds me of this girl on Insta who brought in the year with a guy in Times Square and later that year before Christmas she was engaged to some other guy. At this point they’re looking for divorce not marriage.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

jadorexo wrote:

I feel like 2-3 years is fine to date before getting engaged if youre like 25, 26, 27 + but she is still soo young I think to be saying that, and it also just shows how mature she THINKS her relationship is..when it clearly isnt..

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

ytkeke wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm
jadorexo wrote:

I feel like 2-3 years is fine to date before getting engaged if youre like 25, 26, 27 + but she is still soo young I think to be saying that, and it also just shows how mature she THINKS her relationship is..when it clearly isnt..
i would push it up to your 30's before 2 years of dating is normal
max only has had ONE serious gf. if i was him, i would still have my eyes looking at other people :roll:

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

jadorexo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:06 pm
ytkeke wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:01 pm
jadorexo wrote:

i would push it up to your 30's before 2 years of dating is normal
max only has had ONE serious gf. if i was him, i would still have my eyes looking at other people :roll:
Ok yes thats a good point actually that both of them have had minimal other relationships to really even see what they want. I didnt think of that but youre definitely right there...they need to have more experience

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

helloelephant wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:11 pm
gotmefdup wrote:
I don’t think a bob would look good on her because her face is kind of long. She should cut a few inches off though.

Return to “Gretchen Geraghty”