Stef-ALL-IN-ie NutterButter: The Doc That Protests Too Much - Part 4

Re: Stef-ALL-IN-ie NutterButter: The Doc That Protests Too Much - Part 4

Post by Guest »

DemonicCupcake wrote:
cat16 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:46 pm
How does someone go from working on the cure for cervical cancer to... this? I’m speechless at this point. She posted story after story talking about what she uses on her lips and can’t go a day without talking about her body and confidence and blah blah blah fake fake fake give me attention. The comments of adoration are absolutely depressing. She’s no idol and should feel bad for leading people down the path of a new kind of eating disorder (restrictive to BED).
The sad thing is, she’s probably making way more money doing stupid shit in front of the camera than she ever would as a researcher, and she doesn’t have the stress of a difficult, highly competitive job that can consume people’s entire lives with no guarantee of a reward.
I’d rather have all that knowing I can look at myself in the mirror at the end of the day. Probably easy to say right now not having the money she does, but I would be extremely embarrassed looking back on this time in my life if I did what she did. What if she was the one who freaking found the cure for ovarian cancer? That would be so effing amazing. But no, another soul sold to social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoveNow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by LoveNow »

You guys I called it! She ended up mentioning Jeff in her story today lmao. Nice of him to get you flowers Steph :tu:

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by mookbang85 »

LoveNow wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:16 pm
You guys I called it! She ended up mentioning Jeff in her story today lmao. Nice of him to get you flowers Steph :tu:
Most likely she read the comments here and wanted to prove us wrong lol

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

LoveNow wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:16 pm
Hahahah I logged in to say that you called it. How embarrassing is her life seriously, if she was confident in herself she wouldn’t let a gossip forum dictate her social media presence hahahaha

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

DemonicCupcake wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:55 am
The sad thing is, she’s probably making way more money doing stupid shit in front of the camera than she ever would as a researcher, and she doesn’t have the stress of a difficult, highly competitive job that can consume people’s entire lives with no guarantee of a reward.
[/quote]

Can confirm, as said researcher.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

Stephanie, I'm saying this with love in my heart... please seek a therapist you like and trust.

I'm headed out to my own appointment in 2 hours. It's worth it. Go.

FriendlyShark24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FriendlyShark24 »

Just noticed that Robin Gallant (Jeff’s ex) liked Steph’s latest IG post. Didn’t realise she even followed her. I’m sure there is no bad blood between them since they split up a while ago and it didn’t seem that messy. I imagine Robin must be feeling a bit smug though watching Steph turn into a hippo

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

FriendlyShark24 wrote:Just noticed that Robin Gallant (Jeff’s ex) liked Steph’s latest IG post. Didn’t realise she even followed her. I’m sure there is no bad blood between them since they split up a while ago and it didn’t seem that messy. I imagine Robin must be feeling a bit smug though watching Steph turn into a hippo Image

Yeah I've noticed they've been following each other for a while. I think Steph followed first though.

Knowing how anal Robin is about her diet and appearance and being as "dainty" smol bean at possible I can picture her cringing hard at this whole thing.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Her IG is kinda weird because even if you go really far back there are no friends. I’m trying to imagine what she was like as a younger adult. It seems like she spent all of her time working on her PhD and obsessing over her body. Now she only does one of those things and it seems like still no friends.
Since she clearly reads here - Steph, do you have any friends or any kind of social life? Please address it in your story🙏🏼 I’m dying to know.

Post by Guest »

Her latest video...aside from seeing her at the wedding and all, it’s just bah for how much hype she gave it and how long it took for her to upload it. None of the food she ate looked that insane except for maybe her breakfast but other than that, it was just a diluted full day of eating video mixed with whatever she tried to do in Hong Kong and not as good.

cherchezlegarcon
Learner
Learner

Post by cherchezlegarcon »

I'm sorry but she straight up looks horrible in her new Instagram post 🤣
"I never said, 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be left alone.' There is all the difference." - Greta Garbo

Post by Guest »

Are you sure, Steph? Because you care enough to address EVERYTHING we talk about here in your IG stories.

You’re full of shit.

kiroxy93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kiroxy93 »

Man I can't stand her making disgusting faces to the food she doesn't like in the Newfoundland video. Super cringy and disrespectful.

fairydustk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fairydustk »

damn, does she not have anything else to post? Her life just revolves around body image and eating food.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

kiroxy93 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 pm
Man I can't stand her making disgusting faces to the food she doesn't like in the Newfoundland video. Super cringy and disrespectful.
Agree. You can not like the taste of something but you don't have to go practically cross-eyed with disgust. Talk about hamming it up for the camera.

rene1018
Informer
Informer

Post by rene1018 »

FriendlyShark24 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 am
Just noticed that Robin Gallant (Jeff’s ex) liked Steph’s latest IG post. Didn’t realise she even followed her. I’m sure there is no bad blood between them since they split up a while ago and it didn’t seem that messy. I imagine Robin must be feeling a bit smug though watching Steph turn into a hippo Image

If I recall Robin followed jeff and steph first and they followed back. Also, robin’s body has always been miles ahead of steph even when steph was at her most fit. It just comes down to body proportions/genetics and robin has some of the best whereas steph’s is pretty terrible.

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

"I don't care if you don't agree with what I'm doing"

Yet she reads on this forum and indirectly replies to our comments. She seriously needs to take a break from social media and take care of her mind and body for a while.

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

wildnblue wrote:Image

Are you sure, Steph? Because you care enough to address EVERYTHING we talk about here in your IG stories.

You’re full of shit.

Well to be fair I have seen people giving her shit in the comments. So I'm sure shes not just addressing us.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Plateauing after 37 lbs? You sure there's no more, Steph? You said the same thing after the first 30 lbs...

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

mookbang85 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:26 pm
"I don't care if you don't agree with what I'm doing"
Mentioning this isn't not caring. Mentioning this is the complete opposite of not caring.

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”