PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkPrisonPal (Part 56)

Post by green kitty »

considering how he treated her when they were together vs how he treats her now, idk if she'd want to get back together with him. she probably realised from the last break up that he'll never respect her while they're together. I could see her continuing what she's doing w him (which is essentially acting like you're in a relationship) without ever making it official because that's the only way she can get him to respect her. but he'll eventually realise that and move on to someone else, I mean they both want kids, and it seems like it's not gonna happen w each other,and being a woman, sam has less than a decade now before pregnancy becomes high risk and difficult to conceive. they're just so messy and confusing and it would do their reputation a load of good to just be honest. if she does not intend to get back w him,she needs to stop hanging out w him or at least tell him to stop being such a douche online and making it seem like they are getting back together

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I actually don't think he is treating her any better since the break up to be honest.

Well I can see he isn't being obviously mean to her on camera like before. But I feel like he also isn't being super nice to her either? I mean, she probably paid for everything on that trip right?

I just find him so bland and boring! I can't tell if he's genuinely into her or if he is just going through the motions of *I wAnT mY eX bAcK* because that's what he thinks he should be doing??? Smh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

dahlia1993
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia1993 »

Oh my god. Her latest haul! 24 dollars on a hair clip?!? You’re right girl! You do need a reality check! Also, why does she keep spending money on these shitty stickers to cover her old tatty laptop in! Just buy a new one! She’s so rich and boujee you would have thought she’d LOVE to flaunt a MacBook or something! If she stopped wasting money on all this crap in her hauls and a weird trip with her ex she might actually be able to afford one by now! Also, social media is her job! Like surely you want a good laptop to edit videos and photos on, check emails, she has an iPhone so it would all sync together, I just don’t understand her! It’s like she’s fine spending lots of smaller amounts of money here and there, but won’t drop a big amount on something useful! She’s always been the same though! Wastes all her money, never buys the important things! Also, it might stop her channel from dying if she created something a little less tacky! Her thumbnails are always awful!

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

"I am the new man" nah Douche, you're old news.

I also really liked in her haul video where she spent almost $90 on that Daisy duck shirt/dress/whatever, then later preached about how cheap everything in her haul was except for the $45 Champion shirt. And again with the "I buy kids shoes bc they're cheaper" shit. We fucking get it. :roll: I recently started watching her again (not every video, but occasionally) and like, now I remember why I stopped. I'd rather burn my eyelashes off than sit through another video of her bumbling her way through a haul.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

$90 on a Daisy Duck shirt when she hates cartoons. Typical Sam :rofl:

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

4C87040E-C362-40B3-84AD-289C2B8F77A3.jpeg
Ummm when did she add this creepy ass header to the vlog channel... why do I find this so creepy lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

dahlia1993 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:51 am
Oh my god. Her latest haul! 24 dollars on a hair clip?!? You’re right girl! You do need a reality check! Also, why does she keep spending money on these shitty stickers to cover her old tatty laptop in! Just buy a new one! She’s so rich and boujee you would have thought she’d LOVE to flaunt a MacBook or something! If she stopped wasting money on all this crap in her hauls and a weird trip with her ex she might actually be able to afford one by now! Also, social media is her job! Like surely you want a good laptop to edit videos and photos on, check emails, she has an iPhone so it would all sync together, I just don’t understand her! It’s like she’s fine spending lots of smaller amounts of money here and there, but won’t drop a big amount on something useful! She’s always been the same though! Wastes all her money, never buys the important things! Also, it might stop her channel from dying if she created something a little less tacky! Her thumbnails are always awful!
I think it’s partially because she’s too lazy to learn IMovie and no way in hell would she learn final cut.She couldn’t even be bothered to google how to do a screen recording.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

that $89 dollar top looks like something I had in the 90's and got from Kmart for $5 on clearance
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Nikkixkitty
Debater
Debater

Post by Nikkixkitty »

She looks 80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LittleBananaBun
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleBananaBun »

I'm coming from her most recent haul video... I cannot stand the stupidity of this girl! Sam, there are more people who can wear kid sized shoes than just you! Also, the way she shakes her boobs at the camera... there's no hope for her or many of these Youtubers anymore. They're incredibly shallow and not self-aware and they like being the way they are. Keep teaching kids and teens that worshiping material objects while acting like a bimbo is ok, Sam.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

F3FF2AD6-9BAA-4781-90FA-5199685F4CC0.jpeg
8441FDF0-B5E6-4EFC-BB5A-5A22168DD88C.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Kayfb wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:14 am
98027702-67B0-4011-8568-ADE511DB7049.pngC13768E9-A09A-4385-A533-A8B89D332E4F.png

A+ photoshop job on these “professional” photos.
I’m watching her new vid and her ears just do look fuckin weird

tahtee
Informer
Informer

Post by tahtee »

Ugh. I didn’t need to see her entire pussy eat up those leggings.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

Why does she need 98$ leggings to sit on the couch all day?

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Whaddya know!! She IS a kids 2!! She's been wearing Women's 5s (kids 3), and 6s (kids 4), even 6 and a half for years!! It's so dumb to get way too big shoes just bc you HAD to have them. What a waste of money. Ya, being a tiny adult sucks... Oh, well.

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

tahtee wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:07 pm
Kayfb wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:14 am
98027702-67B0-4011-8568-ADE511DB7049.pngC13768E9-A09A-4385-A533-A8B89D332E4F.png

A+ photoshop job on these “professional” photos.
I’m watching her new vid and her ears just do look fuckin weird
Totally! I don’t know how I never noticed her ears before.

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

tahtee wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:13 pm
Ugh. I didn’t need to see her entire pussy eat up those leggings.
NO KIDDING. It’s because there is NO WAY she’s a size 2 in those leggings. They look SO tight and uncomfortable on her. I’m taller, skinnier, and don’t have a lumpy botched ass and wear a 6. I couldn’t even imagine how skin tight those must be on her. Jesus her poor organs. Why can’t she just buy her sizeeeeeeeee it drives me mental. She’s too obsessed with being seen as a skinny qweeeeen.

Also sorry.. double post.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The shirt she's wearing in the video doesn't fit her either - whenever she has something with stripes you can see just how ill-fitting it is because they're all stretched to shit and contorted. I don't know why the "I have big fake tits so I naturally need a larger size" information doesn't compute in her head.

Wearing her hair up like that is NOT a look. She looks like she's balding.

$13 for fucking pasta?!!!

She got that free ugly ass necklace most likely because that place isn't doing any business selling shitty bedazzled oversized tees for $89 LMAO. Those are the stores in the mall that you walk by and are like "welp, they won't be there long." Poor business choices :rofl:

She is hurting my soul not knowing the Backstreet Boys' names but buying that shirt anyway. Fuck off, Sam lmao

pikminpix
Learner
Learner

Post by pikminpix »

Anyone see the responses between Dahlton and Alexis in her most recent insta? She says bestie and he tells her to F off ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kayfb
Talker
Talker

Post by Kayfb »

pikminpix wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:12 pm
Anyone see the responses between Dahlton and Alexis in her most recent insta? She says bestie and he tells her to F off ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
9C4A196A-289E-4CA0-9F0E-88DFF423A590.png
God these adults all act like 14 year olds.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”