Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' - Part 5

Post by johnny0994 »

The way she talks about her dates and where its going and all that stuff reminds me of my 13 year old self. I used to be just like that.

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

I also think her idea about a guy being assertive about pursuing her and picking where they should go for their first dates is so ridiculous because most humans feel nervous, awkward or unsure when they are in the very beginning stages of getting to know someone. What a new and shocking concept! In general, I think its crazy to judge someone's assertiveness based on that alone when you barely know them.

Also, I know that all types of people use dating apps, but I'd venture to guess that a lot of people that have a hard time approaching and meeting people in person use dating apps to sort of break that ice. (I was one of those people!) So maybe if she wants a higher chance of meeting a guy that's going to actively pursue her, she should put her money where her mouth is and put herself out there more by getting involved in groups/activities etc in her area (seems unlikely).

One last thought- Good conversationalists know how to feed off of the other person's energy and meet them where they're at. We all know that Cassie is a complainer, so is it possible that she started it and he was just mirroring her in a way? Obviously we can never actually know and I could be wrong, but I think there's some serious lack of self-awareness going on here.

gooroo
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by gooroo »

Do we think she is a virgin?

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

+TacoBelle+ wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:03 pm
I also think her idea about a guy being assertive about pursuing her and picking where they should go for their first dates is so ridiculous because most humans feel nervous, awkward or unsure when they are in the very beginning stages of getting to know someone. What a new and shocking concept! In general, I think its crazy to judge someone's assertiveness based on that alone when you barely know them.

Also, I know that all types of people use dating apps, but I'd venture to guess that a lot of people that have a hard time approaching and meeting people in person use dating apps to sort of break that ice. (I was one of those people!) So maybe if she wants a higher chance of meeting a guy that's going to actively pursue her, she should put her money where her mouth is and put herself out there more by getting involved in groups/activities etc in her area (seems unlikely).

One last thought- Good conversationalists know how to feed off of the other person's energy and meet them where they're at. We all know that Cassie is a complainer, so is it possible that she started it and he was just mirroring her in a way? Obviously we can never actually know and I could be wrong, but I think there's some serious lack of self-awareness going on here.
Also, she said that she's "so sick" of giving them options, like "do you want to go here or here?" and them being like "I don't know, it doesn't matter" But she doesn't realize that by just giving them options, she is also not being assertive or making a decision about where to go. How about saying "hey, I really like this place, want to go here?"

Mind fucking BLOWN

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

gooroo wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
She's alluded to regretting hooking up too fast in the past, but she was vague and weird about the details, which made me think she made it up. So I think it's definitely possible she's still a virgin. Any time she tries to discuss intimate matters, she sounds pretty immature.

Aluminumfoilcat
Debater
Debater

Post by Aluminumfoilcat »

Omni wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm
gooroo wrote:
She's alluded to regretting hooking up too fast in the past, but she was vague and weird about the details, which made me think she made it up. So I think it's definitely possible she's still a virgin. Any time she tries to discuss intimate matters, she sounds pretty immature.
She dated that dude for a couple months last year and referred to that as a relationship. When talking about it in the pity party video, the way she described it was as somebody she was dating, not explicitly in a relationship with. To me that is NOT a relationship, it is the precursor to one. I think she's extremely inexperienced and that was the closest thing to a boyfriend she ever had.
I don't even wanna hear her lies about her 3 year relationship in college, I think that was her crushing hard on some poor unsuspecting male friend and she spun it to sound like a relationship and hasn't let go of that lie.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Aluminumfoilcat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:31 pm
Omni wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:54 pm
gooroo wrote:
She dated that dude for a couple months last year and referred to that as a relationship. When talking about it in the pity party video, the way she described it was as somebody she was dating, not explicitly in a relationship with. To me that is NOT a relationship, it is the precursor to one. I think she's extremely inexperienced and that was the closest thing to a boyfriend she ever had.
I don't even wanna hear her lies about her 3 year relationship in college, I think that was her crushing hard on some poor unsuspecting male friend and she spun it to sound like a relationship and hasn't let go of that lie.
Yeah, that did not sound like a relationship at all, more like the getting to know each other, hanging out with each other phase. I know not everyone likes to talk about sex, a lot of people get nervous or don't like to say certain words, but the way cassie talks about sex is just so weird. It's like she gets giddy, giggly and embarrassed at the same time. I've never seen such behaviour from anyone, who is over 25 and had sex.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

I would literally DIE if my brother came home with Cassie. I don’t interfere in his relationships but I’d tell him to run for the hills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

abahney wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:24 am
Phil3 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:00 am
Complains that he complains. Wants a guy to take initiative. He does. She's not interested. Looks like the only action she's gonna get is with her collectables.
I wonder if any of them vibrate 🤢
I think they definitely do. :rofl:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

missymoocher123 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:44 am
I would literally DIE if my brother came home with Cassie. I don’t interfere in his relationships but I’d tell him to run for the hills.
I don’t interfere with any of my friends in relationships...but if a male friend started bringing her around I’d sit him down in front of one of her dating videos and let him decide for himself. But I’d watch with him because I’m sure his reaction would be hilarious.

That being said, she seems to enjoy sabotaging herself. Whether it be her skin, her health, or her dating life—if she’s not miserable then she’s not satisfied. I don’t know how anyone lives like that.

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

100% she's a virgin, just the way she talks about sex and relationships tells you all you need to know about her level of experience.

johnny0994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by johnny0994 »

Her life makes me sad. She's never gonna have a meaningful, long-term relationship unless she changes everything about herself - which she won't. So then whats gonna be her life? Have dozens of cats, stay at home all the time and then die all alone?

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

If I was faced with Cassie potentially becoming an in-law, I’d ask to join the Witness Protection Program to get away from the family.

Hinky Panda
Learner
Learner

Post by Hinky Panda »

Poptart80 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:22 am
That being said, she seems to enjoy sabotaging herself. Whether it be her skin, her health, or her dating life—if she’s not miserable then she’s not satisfied. I don’t know how anyone lives like that.
I'm no psychologist so I might be talking out of my ass here, but sabotaging oneself is a pretty common thing I see in people with low self esteem, who just don't think they deserve to be happy and don't know how to be happy. I'm including myself in that pool. And I think most people out there have an active self sabotaging gene, so to speak. It's just more or less prevalent depending on one's particular experiences/trauma. There can be a lot of underlying issues that fuel this tendency, so I'm not at all surprised she's like that, given her history. It's just sad because I believe she'd need professional help for her to change in any way that counts, and that's not something she seems to want to try. And I kinda get it. Misery can get incredibly comfortable, that I know from experience.
johnny0994 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Her life makes me sad. She's never gonna have a meaningful, long-term relationship unless she changes everything about herself - which she won't. So then whats gonna be her life? Have dozens of cats, stay at home all the time and then die all alone?
I dunno, there's nothing inherently bad about that option imo, despite us being social creatures and craving connection as a species, some people are just happier alone. I'm thinking of asexual people for example, though some of them do desire a strictly romantic partnership, without the physical aspect of it. Anyway, the part that does make it sad is the fact that Cassie actually wants a relationship (she cries online about it) and I feel for her. It sucks feeling lonely, we all know it. But I think her standards are a bit high and unrealistic, in the sense that no other person out there will be a perfect match for us (at least I don't believe so) and I feel like this is what she's after.

I don't believe in soul mates, I believe in lucky timing. Every individual person out there changes day by day and solidifies their idiosyncrasies day by day. So meeting someone who'll just fit your life perfectly, especially when you're older and less flexible to begin with, is highly highly unlikely. Sure, you need to have a spark and you need to find common ground, but you need to compromise too. Long term relationships last not because the people involved were a perfect match to begin with, but because they learned how to grow together and change together.

And I don't think she fully understands compromise. She strikes me as the kind of person who'll "allow" something that she doesn't necessarily like or agree with to pass, but then she'll hold on to that and bring it up in her mind whenever she feels her partner isn't being a team player. Kinda like keeping score, which is never the healthy way to go.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

kimchijeon wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Absolutely. She was asking "so where is this going" on a second date... Like chill the fuck out, you've known each other for five minutes. She prides herself in being a straight shooter and not beating around the bush but there's a difference between being straightforward and being psychotic. Even her subscribers were telling her to chill with that.
Well I have to say, that I also told my now boyfriend of 4 1/2 years at the end of the third date that I was interested in a relationship with him 🙈 though our first date lasted 5h and on the second date we walked around the city and talked for 8h straight 😂 with the right person it doesn’t matter when you talk about this but Cassie‘s dates are short and I’m guessing not very interesting. And her standards overall are weird. She makes fun of having low standards but no? I would never tell someone their standards are too high but she has such a weird way of thinking about men and relationships. Relationships are also work, especially long term ones and especially with someone as entitled as her 🤦🏻‍♀️

jaybgone
Learner
Learner

Post by jaybgone »

How does she expect to be in a relationship if she doesn't wanna put in the work? your date won't be able to read your mind, you need to speak. This is not the early 2000's, women are not as submissive wtf. Cassie contradicts herself: " i dont want him to ask me stuff or him being too into me" but also "he never responds first, i gotta do everything" like????? at this point she might as well stay alone forever.

I don't know how to describe her except this: she is the type of girl that when they find out you are gay, asks if you have ever had a crush on her, you tell her no, and then she gets offended lmao

+TacoBelle+
Talker
Talker

Post by +TacoBelle+ »

I also lol'd when she said something to the effect of "I'm making all of my own decisions all day for work, so I don't want to have to do that in a relationship/ I like it when the guy does the deciding." Uhhhhhhhh the people you go on dates with have jobs too, and probably ones that are much more demanding and much less flexible than yours, Cassie. Why are you the one that deserves to kick back and relax?

It seems to me that it was more just a bad excuse to try to justify or make more palatable her preference that the man does all the work, because there was absolutely no other logic to that statement.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

+TacoBelle+ wrote:I also lol'd when she said something to the effect of "I'm making all of my own decisions all day for work, so I don't want to have to do that in a relationship/ I like it when the guy does the deciding." Uhhhhhhhh the people you go on dates with have jobs too, and probably ones that are much more demanding and much less flexible than yours, Cassie. Why are you the one that deserves to kick back and relax?

It seems to me that it was more just a bad excuse to try to justify or make more palatable her preference that the man does all the work, because there was absolutely no other logic to that statement.
My problem with her is if he makes all of the decisions, she will complain that he is very controlling.

You cant have it both ways. Perhaps she means she likes a man who is assertive? Her view is so self centered and narrow.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

Holy crap, her skin in the Colourpop foundation review video. How are these reviews supposed to give an accurate representation of how a product will work on the skin of anyone who doesn't have multiple open wounds?

Post by Guest »

Some of us have been watching her since the beginning and can’t work her out. What chance does some random guy have? She’s almost a 30 year old woman, romanticising Manga characters, collecting kid’s toys and fangirling over human disasters like Trisha Paytas.

I’m not sure reality or a mature, longterm relationship is worth pursuing when she’s like this. I do deeply question her commitment to finding someone serious right now, though. Going on what she’s said in the past, she always said she was happy on her own. If she did find someone, how would she ever resolve problems or arguments with the attitude she has. Would she be calling her mum, involving her in every little situation? I hate to say it, but I think she would. She’s totally unwilling to compromise and always on standby to point the finger and blame anyone but herself when it doesn’t go to plan. She has very little emotional intelligence and behaves like a two year old when she doesn’t get her own way. She doesn’t want assertion, she wants a pushover, who makes all the right decisions for her and agrees with everything she says. She wants a fictional character.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Thrift Thick”