Post by Guest »

Paschdav wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:14 pm
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:13 pm
Character1 wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:36 am
Nobody has really talked about this but I’m curious.

In Liza’s recent interview when she does expensive vs. cheap, around :58 seconds she makes a comment about not being single. I wonder if she was just kidding around or if that is her way of slyly mentioning that she is seeing someone.

When she’s asking the chrystal questions, she asks if she’s cute and she swings it from side to side, meaning yes. And then she says am I single and then starts swinging it the opposite way, from front to back. Then she says oh shit and then moves on.

But nobody has said anything about that so maybe it was just a joke and I’m looking too much into it lol
Which interview? Good for her if so!

Pls let it be true. Maybe then the diza stans will leave david alone
Would love that for her! Something tells me she would keep it super private though

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Diza Thread (David and Liza)

Post by Paschdav »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Characterdelete wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:36 am
Nobody has really talked about this but I’m curious.

In Liza’s recent interview when she does expensive vs. cheap, around :58 seconds she makes a comment about not being single. I wonder if she was just kidding around or if that is her way of slyly mentioning that she is seeing someone.

When she’s asking the chrystal questions, she asks if she’s cute and she swings it from side to side, meaning yes. And then she says am I single and then starts swinging it the opposite way, from front to back. Then she says oh shit and then moves on.

But nobody has said anything about that so maybe it was just a joke and I’m looking too much into it lol

Would love that for her! Something tells me she would keep it super private though
Yes she would which is totally fine in my book. I dont want any hate going her way if she starts/started dating again.

They are both thrieving on their own
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Post by Guest »

Paschdav wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Paschdav wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Character1 wrote:

Yes she would which is totally fine in my book. I dont want any hate going her way if she starts/started dating again.

They are both thrieving on their own
Agreed. No matter who it is, all the comments would be “David has left the chat. What about David?” Which sucks .. sigh.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Bet its Kimiko.

As much as I would totally get that keeping it a secret thing, its not fair on her partner and its not going to do her any favours with youtube if she ever wants to get back in to it. Being a youtuber personality comes with sharing some of your life with people.

I'm still waiting for her to announce shes bi and she hasn't even done that.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:54 am
Bet its Kimiko.

As much as I would totally get that keeping it a secret thing, its not fair on her partner and its not going to do her any favours with youtube if she ever wants to get back in to it. Being a youtuber personality comes with sharing some of your life with people.

I'm still waiting for her to announce shes bi and she hasn't even done that.
There are people on social media who no one knows what they look like. If she doesnt go around parading herself as single not sharing who you are with is totally fine

- David Dobrik 2020

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

I dont see her being a influencer anymore. She is way too private lately. The one thing that David known for that he almost always seems to make time for his fans.

When he visits a campus, he hangs out with the students, when he is out and about he is constantly taking pictures with fans. That's something that doesnt happen with liza anymore.

She uses her social media for sponsorships and that's basically it. She has little actual contact with her fans and people started to notice that too .

- David Dobrik 2020

Post by Guest »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:26 am
I dont see her being a influencer anymore. She is way too private lately. The one thing that David known for that he almost always seems to make time for his fans.

When he visits a campus, he hangs out with the students, when he is out and about he is constantly taking pictures with fans. That's something that doesnt happen with liza anymore.

She uses her social media for sponsorships and that's basically it. She has little actual contact with her fans and people started to notice that too .
Yeah... it’s interesting to see how much she’s fallen off. She just posted a BTS of her directing Liza on Demand on her Instagram ..and it only got 100k likes... crazy for someone with 17M followers. She’s been struggling to break 1M likes on insta.. and her social blade shows her losing followers, which shouldn’t happen if you just released a new show. I still don’t understand how she is getting these big gigs .. like going to Dubai to speak at a conference with Spike Lee.

Sorry.. I know this isn’t Diza related, but they shut down any Liza talk in the main thread. Lol.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:31 am
Paschdav wrote:

Yeah... it’s interesting to see how much she’s fallen off. She just posted a BTS of her directing Liza on Demand on her Instagram ..and it only got 100k likes... crazy for someone with 17M followers. She’s been struggling to break 1M likes on insta.. and her social blade shows her losing followers, which shouldn’t happen if you just released a new show. I still don’t understand how she is getting these big gigs .. like going to Dubai to speak at a conference with Spike Lee.

Sorry.. I know this isn’t Diza related, but they shut down any Liza talk in the main thread. Lol.
Its "easy" if you produce "clean" content are well liked and got the right connection.

Id think the difference between david and liza is that she works with her management to work with celebs and for david the celebrities slide into his dm's lol.

Making friends with the right people is important.

- David Dobrik 2020

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

So who was at the Halloween party last night besides D an N? So far I have only seen the two of them.

Post by Guest »

Paschdav wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:43 am
rshadewinslet wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

Its "easy" if you produce "clean" content are well liked and got the right connection.

Id think the difference between david and liza is that she works with her management to work with celebs and for david the celebrities slide into his dm's lol.

Making friends with the right people is important.
True! Her management company represents a lot of huge names so it works in her favor. She’s been trying to hard to break into the mainstream...

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

Ldn28 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:30 am
So who was at the Halloween party last night besides D an N? So far I have only seen the two of them.
ignore. wrong thread. sorry

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

That post was so bad in views/likes that she decided to delete it and post a photo of some photoshoot she had to promote the episode she directed. I can't help but laugh. Who thought this day would come where Liza would be irrelevant as a social media influencer.

Post by Guest »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:
Paschdav wrote:

That post was so bad in views/likes that she decided to delete it and post a photo of some photoshoot she had to promote the episode she directed. I can't help but laugh. Who thought this day would come where Liza would be irrelevant as a social media influencer.
LOL i just saw that!!! i would never have seen that coming.. also doesn't help that her fanbase has aged and grew up during her time off

aterrazas7
Talker
Talker

Post by aterrazas7 »

I can't stop laughing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

aterrazas7 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:20 pm
I can't stop laughing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
OMG
HAHAHAHAAH
I'M DEAD

the song choice
this is amazing

bookwrm1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bookwrm1 »

Hello

First time posting on this forum, so if I post replies that include pics/info that I'm not meant to (or ask questions that have already been asked) then...apologies in advance!

I've only recently started watching David's vlogs (as of last week lol) and I really enjoy watching them.

I did a bit of snooping on Liza's ig and was wondering if this is the guy who used to be Liza's ex-bf? It's pretty funny how most of the comments are about how 'David looks different' or 'has David seen this?''

Also, I saw this video of a 'theory' as to why David and Liza broke up and wondered what do you lot think?

Apparently, David's management thought he wasn't liked as much as Liza which is one of the reasons why they waited to announce their breakup and so that people could get used to seeing him in videos on his own without Liza.

Again apologies if this was already posted.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

bookwrm1 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:38 pm
Hello

First time posting on this forum, so if I post replies that include pics/info that I'm not meant to (or ask questions that have already been asked) then...apologies in advance!

I've only recently started watching David's vlogs (as of last week lol) and I really enjoy watching them.

I did a bit of snooping on Liza's ig and was wondering if this is the guy who used to be Liza's ex-bf? It's pretty funny how most of the comments are about how 'David looks different' or 'has David seen this?''

Also, I saw this video of a 'theory' as to why David and Liza broke up and wondered what do you lot think?

Apparently, David's management thought he wasn't liked as much as Liza which is one of the reasons why they waited to announce their breakup and so that people could get used to seeing him in videos on his own without Liza.

Again apologies if this was already posted.
Yes that is the ex, and the comments are similar to those of Natalie's ex boyfriend from last year.

In my opinion they chose the breakup announcement for the sole reason to boost liza's show that was about to start.

That fact is even supported considering that the tags in those youtube videos are heavily breakup based etc

- David Dobrik 2020

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

I swear I'm over diza (and onto datalie) but just her singing that song on this day with the clickbait sweatshirt got me emotional. So much has changed.

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

Character1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:46 pm

I swear I'm over diza (and onto datalie) but just her singing that song on this day with the clickbait sweatshirt got me emotional. So much has changed.
I've been saying this since the day she made an appearance on david's vlog with josh. I think David and Miranda would make such a cute couple. She seems to be so sweet! And she is so beautiful. If Datalie turns out of never be a thing, i wish David go for a girl like Miranda.

OT but I've been saying this since the day she appeared on david's vlog with josh. I think David and Miranda would make such a cute couple. She seems to be so sweet! And she is so beautiful. If Datalie never becomes a thing, I want David to go after a girl like Miranda.

Jays_the_snake
Learner
Learner

Post by Jays_the_snake »

Gay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “David Dobrik”