Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissSnookyNoAssten: Summer to Get Dicked Down- Part 12

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:37 pm
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm
The owner of Equinox and Soulcycle is hosting a Trump fundraiser. It’s trending on Twitter. Will Remi address her thoughts about this if her followers dare to ask? It’s kind of a topic she can’t gloss over because she’s obsessed with Soulcycle.
Thanks for bringing this up! I wasn’t sure if it was ok to bring up bc it’s kinda off topic but not really. Anyway.... Doesn’t she also have a membership at equinox?

I don’t think she will bc it’s “too controversial” for her to bring up these issues/her political views etc. For financial purposes, it probs a smart move to not say anything bc she might lose viewers but I feel like she’s going to mention how “woke” she is in the next vlogs bc her supposed bf seems to be aware of more current issues (like how someone mentioned his twitter account?)
Ooo that’s interesting...I think the holier than though Jeanine has a membership with equinox so this will be interesting

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

The way she always claims how “obsessed” she is with her “friends” is crazy! If I ever heard one of my friends or anyone for that matter say that to/about me I would drop them in a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:27 pm
side_eyejasmine wrote:
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm
The owner of Equinox and Soulcycle is hosting a Trump fundraiser. It’s trending on Twitter. Will Remi address her thoughts about this if her followers dare to ask? It’s kind of a topic she can’t gloss over because she’s obsessed with Soulcycle.
Thanks for bringing this up! I wasn’t sure if it was ok to bring up bc it’s kinda off topic but not really. Anyway.... Doesn’t she also have a membership at equinox?

I don’t think she will bc it’s “too controversial” for her to bring up these issues/her political views etc. For financial purposes, it probs a smart move to not say anything bc she might lose viewers but I feel like she’s going to mention how “woke” she is in the next vlogs bc her supposed bf seems to be aware of more current issues (like how someone mentioned his twitter account?)
If Remi doesn’t talk about it, it’s possible that she’ll get backlash in the comments for ignoring it if she continues to go. Almost every vlog mentions Soulcycle. I’m aware that she (and her squad) don’t talk politics to remain neutral to her audience, but this is a murky line.
Oh that’s true. Either way, it might be interesting. Not just her but other YTers who rave abt soul

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Suggestions for the next thread name??

hotdadexpert
Debater
Debater

Post by hotdadexpert »

Uh wasn’t this his IG? This one girl in her comments is tagging this other guy that looks nothing like him lmao. Image

ETA: nvm. phone/service was freaking out!

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

It would be interesting to see if she'll say anything about SoulCycle, especially since Dacoda is an instructor there and they're bffs :roll: .
I'm guessing she's not gonna say anything, and she'll just stop showing SoulCycle in her vlogs/insta.

Star23
Debater
Debater

Post by Star23 »

JugheadJones wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:08 pm
Star23 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:52 pm
Elle4371 wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:39 pm
Sorry for the double post... haven't watched any of her vlogs for months and just watched a couple cuz clearly I'm bored at work. She says people keep asking what kind of apl shoes she has she states she doesn't know?? God forbid she looks it up to be helpful to her followers... blows my mind how lazy some "influencers" are I can't stand when they say they don't know or ask where they are to their friends as if they don't know what restaurant or movie or place they at.
They don't want to do free brand deals. I've seen a few not mention stuff like that because they aren't getting money for that promotion.
I always thought it was more along the lines of they don't want people to copy them and wear the same stuff they wear?
Natalie Benson is the channel I've watched & she is very straight forward with no free brand deals. If they don't want people copying them then they shouldn't be influencers lol I have a feeling influencers want payment for that sort of info & promotion. If anything I bet Remi is a sponsored brands only channel. When is the last time she was obsessed with something that wasn't sponsoring her. It wouldn't kill Remi to link an unsponsored item below & sell it to her viewers.(or her employees) The hard truth is influencers need brands to give them their clout. At least in the beginning until their own branding egos kick in.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

This should be enough to scare off any sane male.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

In one of Ashley’s vlogs, she mentioned that she loves Soulcycle and doesn’t mind paying for classes after she uses up her free monthly classes. (This is Alisha’s sister btw.) That was basically her subtle way of saying that she posts about them on her socials because she’s sponsored. No brainer there.

I’m bringing this up because Remi probably has the same deal with Soulcycle (maybe a better one). She lost all of that weight and talks them up so much. This might explain why they decorated their front desk for her birthday because I thought that was weird... like they can’t possibly do that for every regular, right?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

cocomomo wrote:Suggestions for the next thread name??
MissRemiDesperASSten: Cloud Cal’s Meal Ticket to Hollywood

DesperateAssten? He’s Cloud Cal because dude literally gave her a giant cloud... probably trash from a set he worked on. Image

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
cocomomo wrote:Suggestions for the next thread name??
MissRemiDesperASSten: Cloud Cal’s Meal Ticket to Hollywood

DesperateAssten? He’s Cloud Cal because dude literally gave her a giant cloud... probably trash from a set he worked on. Image
I feel bad for him. I think he has no clue what he got himself into with her.

Or maybe I'm misreading him entirely and he totally is playing her.

lightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by lightshade »

Sorry to whoever shopped this pic for Remi but if you are a true Remi fan, you would have made her wedding dress 4 sizes too small, have her boobs spill out from the front and back arms of the dress and maybe saturated her skin tone to a dirty orange... oh and don’t forget to use her hair to cover those arms! ;) However, I do love how Oli is depicted in this pic. I actually like Eli so Oli as the butler bitch is more fitting
quietcat6 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:17 pm
This should be enough to scare off any sane male.Image

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

Bearybear wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 am
I guess she doesn’t know the meaning of “privacy” I give it a couple months at most
This picture is on her twitter, her bloopers account AND the 307 account where he's tagged as "daddy", talk about overkill. Reel it in girl, it's too early to be this crazy.

Post by Guest »

I honestly wish she didn't play the whole
I'm so chill you guys, like I just saw my boyfriend but like I'm so chill about it.
Sis we all knew you never dated before so if you didn't pretend to be chill, it wouldn't come off as you being a complete teen about finally getting a boyfriend.

Furthermore, I thought being 307 meant you aren't associated with the industry and not interested in social media, views etc. To me they made it sound like dudes who're too busy working to care about retweeting, liking, etc posts but understand the role of being a YouTuber and see it as a normal job.
It literally looks like she met him a few months ago, they hit it off, she got a major crush and made a huge deal about 307's etc etc and subtlety spoke about certain characteristics he has on the podcast etc, and finally they decided to date.
She's made this one dude the center of her dating life for months now. She probably didn't know what a 307 was until she met him.

The fact that she's done what she always does and has posted him on every single account and spoken about them being official everywhere speaks so much of her maturity.
I get being excited over finally dating but to publicize it as though you've just gotten engaged is beyond immature and hilarious tbf.
She really needs to dial it down! It truly looks like he's here to ride the fame train and drop out the minute he's made a name for himself.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:46 pm
In one of Ashley’s vlogs, she mentioned that she loves Soulcycle and doesn’t mind paying for classes after she uses up her free monthly classes. (This is Alisha’s sister btw.) That was basically her subtle way of saying that she posts about them on her socials because she’s sponsored. No brainer there.

I’m bringing this up because Remi probably has the same deal with Soulcycle (maybe a better one). She lost all of that weight and talks them up so much. This might explain why they decorated their front desk for her birthday because I thought that was weird... like they can’t possibly do that for every regular, right?
Soul gives free classes to Gretchen and Maggie too, they send them free soul stuff too. I’m sure remi is working with soul like Gretchen bc G also got to film inside the soul studio in the classroom.

Occasional talker
Debater
Debater

Post by Occasional talker »

MissRemi3hoe7Ashten - NewBfPostsGalore, SizeTooSmall, SponsoredOnly.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

RemiTrashBin: desperation, alcohol, postmates, binging icecream, sad denial of reality continues.

Post by Guest »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:11 pm
Do they know the correct definition for symmetry? Her nose and lips throw it off. Oli is such an ass kisser.
ImageImageImageImageImage
they are both so dumb. those lines aren't even remotely straight. they show nothing about her being symmetrical? and what a creepy thing to do to photos of a friend...

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

ari789 wrote:
Bearybear wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 am
I guess she doesn’t know the meaning of “privacy” I give it a couple months at most
This picture is on her twitter, her bloopers account AND the 307 account where he's tagged as "daddy", talk about overkill. Reel it in girl, it's too early to be this crazy.
“King.” Big OOF.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”