Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Continue here!

Thank you Dew2 for the thread name :D :love2:
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

bananafanafo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by bananafanafo »

No life in Dallas is right. Please, Leighann, I beg of you. Go explore during the week and vlog whatever adventure you decide to go on. Just be spontaneous and find restaurants to recommend, local shops, thrift stores, etc to showcase with locations for people to explore for themselves. I want to be in love with this channel again and keep pulling for her, but I can't take much more of the Nordstrom/car ride/kitchen vlogs much longer. Rinse, repeat every damn week.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Mrs. Dr. Dadbod Neckbeard's No-Life Life in Dallas with a Side of Ranch: Leighannsays Part 8

Post by ColdOne »

She has so much time to explore by herself and film it all for the vlog. She should do a "take myself out day" where she takes Luna to the park, grabs lunch by herself somewhere & maybe browses an interesting store outside of a mall.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

This thread title makes me LOL! Good one!

birdsong
Informer
Informer

Post by birdsong »

she's bringing back old video concepts like monthly favorites instead of shaking up her content. she'll never get past 800k subs at this rate. according to social blade it will take her 5 years to get to 840k :rofl: i skimmed through the video, but i don't think she mentioned if she worked on any of her new years resolutions. that would be a good vlog in addition to what @ColdOne said

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Since she loves fast food so much she could do an ordering what the person in front me got video and maybe finally show up in non-subscribers’ recommendations for the first time in years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 pm
Since she loves fast food so much she could do an ordering what the person in front me got video and maybe finally show up in non-subscribers’ recommendations for the first time in years

LOL even EleventhGorgeous has done this concept TWICE so this is definitely the video idea where washed up YouTubers come to beg for views (see also: Grave3YardGirl) :rofl:

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

folloween <3

rose1
Debater
Debater

Post by rose1 »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:49 pm
Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 pm

LOL even EleventhGorgeous has done this concept TWICE so this is definitely the video idea where washed up YouTubers come to beg for views (see also: Grave3YardGirl) :rofl:
hahaha it's the easiest, laziest content. It would be perfect for her!

bananafanafo
Learner
Learner

Post by bananafanafo »

I had to fast forward through a chunk of this vlog. Ramble, ramble, ramble.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Of course it exploded. They’re so dumb. This dude has 10 years of higher education and doesn’t know air will build up when something is fucking fermenting and carbonating

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I get so embarrassed when she tries to go off on a tangent about stuff. She just...sounds stupid when she talks sometimes?

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I think in attempt to not show tense moments between them she's been rambling. Also I like going to Disney World and all with my family, but the fact they were watching a Disney parade seem extra lame. Like I don't even watch the parades when I am there, why watch a video of a parade? I get Disney history, attraction histories, or even video essays about themes or whatever in Disney movies etc. But watching a parade?

That and them both not thinking about the fermented stuff before the put it in bottles was just dumb.

Also I'm pretty sure Elton John is doing another tour eventhough he said that last one was his last one. They were selling tickets for places near me for a lot more than last tour, for this fall....

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Yeah, ads for Elton John's farewell tour are on a huge neon display outside my local venue.

I didn't even want to click on the vlog because I assumed the "explosion" was her self-tanner. I didn't know she ever thought of anything else.

showmebutterfly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by showmebutterfly »

The part when she was putting on her make-up and she said something like - "This is probably boring, but that's what I do, I make boring vlogs" cracked me up a bit and definitely made me think of this forum and the comments.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I liked all the things she tried on in the shop--except for the cootie cutter romper. They actually looked like real pieces instead of her usual handkerchief-sized polyester crap. Why did she need her husband to tag along to a women's boutique? SHE HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD!!

Ashleylud1980
Talker
Talker

Post by Ashleylud1980 »

Leigh Ann’s new video is titled “my skincare routine for anti aging” and surprise, no mention of her Botox or fillers. She’s just naturally ageless and her serums are magical!!

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Ashleylud1980 wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:34 pm
Leigh Ann’s new video is titled “my skincare routine for anti aging” and surprise, no mention of her Botox or fillers. She’s just naturally ageless and her serums are magical!!
She went in preaching about sun screen too (which I'm all on board for) but it looked like she just used a tiny amount. If that's really how much she uses, I'm sure botox, fillers, and lasers are fixing everything else.

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

Her main channel is so boring. She puts out one video a week and this time it's a 20 minute video talking about her skincare. If she put out three videos a week, I probably wouldn't find this so boring, but it's one boring video each week. Last week was decent since it was a favorites video (I enjoy favorites videos) but the foundation videos that she spends "so much time" doing manage to be boring, the fake tan video was boring, this skincare one I can't even bring myself to watch.

Leighann - we know that you read here. Make more videos. Put some effort into your main channel. Making one video that you film over three days doesn't count as more effort when it's just foundation check ins.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

Hmmmm a skincare video with absolutely no mention of all the botox and fillers she’s had? Gimme a fucking break. She can’t even move her forehead and yet we’re supposed to believe it’s all down to sunscreen and vitamin c....yeah sure. I don’t get why she even made the video at all. If you’re gonna get a shit tonne of botox don’t lie about it. It’s obvious.

Return to “leighannsays”