JackSepticEye Part 6 - A.K.A Gab's Billygoat

NiamhWInters
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 6 - A.K.A Gab's Billygoat

Post by NiamhWInters »

Haven't been on here in forever but just wanted to add that I thought his first Minecraft vid was SO bad! Basically just him trying to learn how to play the game for 20 mins and doing it really badly - like he didn't realise that the game had flowing water or that he had to mine stone with a tool :roll:
It's so obvious he hasn't watched any of Felix's playthroughs - maybe support your friend by watching one or two, Sean?
Or at least do a little 'market research' to gauge why they're so popular!
If he's so concerned about not losing his audience and staying 'relevant' then perhaps he should do a little research behind the game, at least learning how the mechanics work and planning what he's actually going to do. I dunno I just don't expect such a haphazard, half-arsed gaming video from someone who's been playing games professionally for several years

Instead of just churning out Minecraft vids with minimal effort simply because it's 'on trend' and it's working for other people :?

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Lol at the title "Playing Minecraft For The Very FIRST Time". He has a series on his channel playing minecraft already. It's about 6 years old, but it's there, so his title is both clickbait and a lie.

To save him some time, I've written his next apology for when people call him out and he gets snippy:

"You're right. I shouldn't have acted that way, but it's really difficult when people always compare me and Felix : ( especially when I actually inspired him to do a minecraft series. If you look at my channel, I used to do a thing called "The survival hunter" while playing minecraft a long time before him and it makes me feel really sad that people assume that he's the first to do it or that I'm copying him when I was the first one. Just because he was on the platform before me and I said that I don't like minecraft and I don't have any interest in the game doesn't mean that I'm chasing trends or copying, and it's super hard to deal with everyone saying that's the case : (

It's really difficult when people compare me to my friends. People always think that because Felix gave me a shoutout, I must be doing what he does. Like the meme videos, he wasn't the first to do them and I actually liked memes before him, so I probably inspired that too, so technically he's copying me.

Hopefully that clears it up and we can all move past this :P (p.s. I'm a victim)"

CeciliaStone45
Talker
Talker

Post by CeciliaStone45 »

lol has anybody seen Ethans recent tweet though?XD like, if that aint a jab at jack, idk what it is.
at least in my opinion it seems like it is. xD

Itsmetheshrink
Learner
Learner

Post by Itsmetheshrink »

CeciliaStone45 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:28 pm
lol has anybody seen Ethans recent tweet though?XD like, if that aint a jab at jack, idk what it is.
at least in my opinion it seems like it is. xD
There’s no way in hell that it’s not a direct jab and honestly, I’m proud of Ethan for it. I hope Jack takes it really personally.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

Alright guys i know Ethan was joking, but PLEASE let me believe this was directed at Sean :rofl: (btw Ethan also played Minecraft a few years ago)
Screenshot_2019-07-28-15-05-12-1.png
Screenshot_2019-07-28-15-09-10-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Definitely related to Jack, especially considering that Ethan is often accused of copying Jack...and he already has Minecraft videos up on his channel from 2 years ago.

CeciliaStone45
Talker
Talker

Post by CeciliaStone45 »

lilprincesst wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:19 pm
Alright guys i know Ethan was joking, but PLEASE let me believe this was directed at Sean :rofl: (btw Ethan also played Minecraft a few years ago)

Screenshot_2019-07-28-15-05-12-1.png

Screenshot_2019-07-28-15-09-10-1.png
not gonna lie, this totally made my whole day so far and I am so proud of this boy for that tweet!xD
:rofl:

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

Okay im gonna give Sean a chance on this Minecraft series (cant believe im sayin this😖) If he reads the comments on the people helping him, it might go well. I mean he is a noob, so im not gonna slander him in his mistakes for now😑

LeonInYourMom
Learner
Learner

Post by LeonInYourMom »

I think the thing that pisses me off the most about the fact that he uploaded a minecraft video today, is that during the stream yesterday, Robin dropped him some files and he said "They're probably for tomorrow's video." So that means that he either a) planned this whole minecraft charade before even putting minecraft as an incentive, or b) he fucking shit out a video real quick to get a quick view boost. I don't know which is worse, but I'm fucking disappointed either way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Itsmetheshrink
Learner
Learner

Post by Itsmetheshrink »

It’s not the fact that jack is bad at Minecraft, it’s that it was just a desperation maneuver... and round of applause for best shade goes too... omg it’s a tie!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whiskeybottlefairy
Learner
Learner

Post by whiskeybottlefairy »

Image Damn, Robin’s reply just adds so much more shade to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

Robin just elbow dropped his own employer...lmao Jack.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

<3
Itsmetheshrink wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:18 pm
It’s not the fact that jack is bad at Minecraft, it’s that it was just a desperation maneuver... and round of applause for best shade goes too... omg it’s a tie!!!
DAMN Robin too!? You know you've reached a new low when even your editor is calling you out :rofl: LMAO Ethan and Robin slander will NOT be tolerated!!! We are going to revel in this moment 😊
Last edited by lilprincesst on Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teetyme
Talker
Talker

Post by teetyme »

lilprincesst wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:46 pm
Okay im gonna give Sean a chance on this Minecraft series (cant believe im sayin this😖) If he reads the comments on the people helping him, it might go well. I mean he is a noob, so im not gonna slander him in his mistakes for now😑
The problems that he's playing at all. He's always been crap at games. Even when I was a fan, didn't watch specifically for the game play because it was often underwhelming.

iLoveMcDonalds
Learner
Learner

Post by iLoveMcDonalds »

Good job, Ethan and Robin!

Also, is it time for a new thread?

Edit: Oh didn't see it's already been brought up. Anyways I hope if there's ever gonna be someone to slap Jack in the face and tell him to wake the fuck up, it's gonna be Robin.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

New thread names how about:
* Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye
* Irish PewDiePie part 7
* Jack “I’m dating a racist gold digger” Septiceye Pt 7
* JackSepticEye- Will do anything for views Part 7
:cuted:

LeonInYourMom
Learner
Learner

Post by LeonInYourMom »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:New thread names how about:
* Irish PewDiePie part 7
Oooh I definitely like Jack "YouTube's the problem not me" Septiceye ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

iLoveMcDonalds
Learner
Learner

Post by iLoveMcDonalds »

It's pathetic enough that he's finally doing it. But it's even more pathetic to see that the video actually working. Not saying 1M in one single day is some crazy achievement, but it's still faster than his other vids and is on #2 in Gaming (in Canada at least). Not to mention how people are demanding a Pt. 2 asap. Ugh.

The fact he liked this post made me frown so hard. Dude seemed forgot about everything his past self has said and done.
Last edited by iLoveMcDonalds on Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iLoveMcDonalds
Learner
Learner

Post by iLoveMcDonalds »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:08 pm
New thread names how about:
* Irish PewDiePie part 7
JackSepticEye Pt. 7 - the rise and fall of an infamous Pewdiepie cosplayer

Post by Guest »

iLoveMcDonalds wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:22 pm
It's pathetic enough that he's finally doing it. But it's even more pathetic to see that the video actually working. Not saying 1M in one single day is some crazy achievement, but his other vids are struggling to get to 1M in a week. Not to mention how people are demanding a Pt. 2 asap. Ugh.

The fact he liked this post made me frown so hard. Dude seemed forgot about everything his past self has said and done.
Someone needs to take a screenshot of his original Minecraft vids and then cram it into his face calling him out as a liar. New thread name should be JackSepticEye Part 7 - The "Lying" YouTube "Victim". :roll:

Return to “JackSepticEye”