Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers

Post by bbabakoko »

AnonymousPengali wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:25 pm
Anyone know the crack with Thameah? Is she divorced or what as she has a single Muslims profile and I doubt it's a catfish as it announced that she has a child and this was before she even have birth she was low-key with her pregnancy and even deleted all pics of her hudband and wedding off her insta during this period it's all absurd
Got caught giving blowjobs in multiple cars by her man so he left

Post by Guest »

bbabakoko wrote:
AnonymousPengali wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:25 pm
Anyone know the crack with Thameah? Is she divorced or what as she has a single Muslims profile and I doubt it's a catfish as it announced that she has a child and this was before she even have birth she was low-key with her pregnancy and even deleted all pics of her hudband and wedding off her insta during this period it's all absurd
Got caught giving blowjobs in multiple cars by her man so he left
No way how do you know this? They're still together I assume he was just out the picture for a while, no wonder she went unto full Islamic mode lmao

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

What’s going on with that Tahrima Yasmin ? She’s another slut who thinks she’s a prestige gangster
Her man is butters just like her
She looks like she has down syndrome the way her face is

Post by Guest »

bbabakoko wrote:What’s going on with that Tahrima Yasmin ? She’s another slut who thinks she’s a prestige gangster
These Hyde girls are on a mad one, proper slags I remember when Tanya chowdhury got exposed for being a hoejabi on twitter during Ramadan last year her DMs were leaked proper filthy

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

doseoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:27 am
AnonymousPengali wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:13 am
So missmida decided to post Reesnas cringe worthy triller from 8th of Jan onto her story and leave these comments on the Vid itself, Fahmida love you already made one with Reensa yesterday and embarrassed yourself so Reesna deleted it hahaha, these girls are as stupid as they look.

Clout chasing at its finest Image

missmida probably took off her scarf to go to the krept and konan show hahahaha oh god she knows she would look strange as hell in that environment with a scarf whilst theres girls in short dresses and alcohol everywhere

anyone know what outfitsbyreesna’s man looks like?

anyone else things missmida’s sisters husband comes across as a man whore? he doesn’t even look all that but looks like he hits up other girls dms loool
Bet the excuse to the parents was they’re going to a Islamic talk then bang they at concert scary whips off
Starts some dirty dancing acting like she’s a full time clubber
Comes out the concert and whips the scarf back on says a pray acts like she ain’t been anywhere like that

These girls are bare disrespectful

What’s outfitsbyreesna’s guys full name or insta name?
There was an account a while back with her and that guys pictures

Haha defo her sisters man is probably a undercover pimp
Probably married her cos he felt sorry for her

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

AnonymousPengali wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:29 am
bbabakoko wrote:What’s going on with that Tahrima Yasmin ? She’s another slut who thinks she’s a prestige gangster
These Hyde girls are on a mad one, proper slags I remember when Tanya chowdhury got exposed for being a hoejabi on twitter during Ramadan last year her DMs were leaked proper filthy

I know man, proper dutty girls
They have no self respect and get down for any man that gives them attention

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

Godzilla009 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:44 am
I know plenty of East London girls who came from broken homes (divorced parents), they had the most difficult childhoods but they aren’t hungry for attention like these skanks. They completed their studies, they either work full time or stayed in education, some studying medicine, others law and many at top universities. A family friend’s son his parents had problems when he was small but he did so well in school that he went to one a college that ranks in the top 2% in the country, and then he secured a place at Oxford to study law. He graduated with a first and he got a scholarship for it and his contract is with a Magic Circle firm. They are very cut throat. Another girl also from East is studying Chemical Engineering at UCL. They get internships that pay 10K for a month. I don’t get the whole bashing someone because of where they lived and grew up lol there are chavs everywhere. All my mum’s cousins who grew up around Kent, and West London did mediocre in life they went to places like Westminster and City, QMUL is a major achievement to some people. Seriously stop putting everybody in the same boat because people are not all the same. Just because all the Instagram East London thots are losers hungry for attention and speak like chavs it doesn’t mean all girls and boys from East London are like them too. They don’t represent anyone they’re just chavs. And the fact that these kids came from nothing and made everything of themselves, their self sufficiency and resilience that in itself is worth everything. Kids who grow up privileged don’t achieve as much and even if they do it doesn’t hold the same weighting as the kids who are self made and did it all by themselves regardless of their circumstances. Don’t look at where a person was born, or where they grew up look at the person they become. And most importantly it is important to be kind, and to be nice and humble and not brag especially not to brag over the smallest and stupidest things people brag about. Everybody who works hard deserves respect.
Honestly love you for saying this and pointing it out . Thots and attention seeking whores overshadows the achievements and independence of some of the hardworking people in East London. Not only is it random people who generaalise its also influencers like svbr.x who did and Q&A on her page and someone asked if shes from East London, her reply was "ewww no way" like who the fuck dyu think u r. ur not any good making desperate thot poses in front of the camera in your empty room in North London hoeing for attention, so don't be all prestige about that hun, you're out here seeking for validation and wanting attention that more eww to me.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

AnonymousPengali wrote:

Who’s Tanya chowdry? Think tahrima does everything for the gram - coz on other people stories she doesn’t look as glam...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

doseoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:17 am
shabang wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:08 am
Godzilla009 wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:44 am
I know plenty of East London girls who came from broken homes (divorced parents), they had the most difficult childhoods but they aren’t hungry for attention like these skanks. They completed their studies, they either work full time or stayed in education, some studying medicine, others law and many at top universities. A family friend’s son his parents had problems when he was small but he did so well in school that he went to one a college that ranks in the top 2% in the country, and then he secured a place at Oxford to study law. He graduated with a first and he got a scholarship for it and his contract is with a Magic Circle firm. They are very cut throat. Another girl also from East is studying Chemical Engineering at UCL. They get internships that pay 10K for a month. I don’t get the whole bashing someone because of where they lived and grew up lol there are chavs everywhere. All my mum’s cousins who grew up around Kent, and West London did mediocre in life they went to places like Westminster and City, QMUL is a major achievement to some people. Seriously stop putting everybody in the same boat because people are not all the same. Just because all the Instagram East London thots are losers hungry for attention and speak like chavs it doesn’t mean all girls and boys from East London are like them too. They don’t represent anyone they’re just chavs. And the fact that these kids came from nothing and made everything of themselves, their self sufficiency and resilience that in itself is worth everything. Kids who grow up privileged don’t achieve as much and even if they do it doesn’t hold the same weighting as the kids who are self made and did it all by themselves regardless of their circumstances. Don’t look at where a person was born, or where they grew up look at the person they become. And most importantly it is important to be kind, and to be nice and humble and not brag especially not to brag over the smallest and stupidest things people brag about. Everybody who works hard deserves respect.
Honestly love you for saying this and pointing it out . Thots and attention seeking whores overshadows the achievements and independence of some of the hardworking people in East London. Not only is it random people who generaalise its also influencers like svbr.x who did and Q&A on her page and someone asked if shes from East London, her reply was "ewww no way" like who the fuck dyu think u r. ur not any good making desperate thot poses in front of the camera in your empty room in North London hoeing for attention, so don't be all prestige about that hun, you're out here seeking for validation and wanting attention that more eww to me.
wonder which guy from east london broke svbr‘s heart for to have so much negative energy against people in east london. you’re right more times guys and girls from east london are doing very well for themselves...what does she study again? politics? but moving out here holding stush views about certain areas. could never be my member of parliament loooool

the closest she can get to politics is bush with her bushy forest looking eyebrows

Im CRYING "Bush", but honestly she feels like shes above people. Seriously I cnt deal with ppl like that. You can tell when she indirectly talks about "other girls", and theres me sitting here like you're not so classy yourself for putting urself out there looking like you're about to burp when you take selfies. I used to follow her but after that attitude I was like GURRRL BYE. That degree can take you far but not that attitude

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

Nasty Hyde / Manchester girls
All catfishes who can’t say anything back to your face when confronted with anything
They act big and hard on their live videos and make sly comments but when someone says anything back they act like they can’t hear or understand them
That miss-mida and outfitsbyreesna proper Blick spotty skets who look nothing like their pictures in real life
Both are so manly it’s unreal
How these girls have got boyfriends I’ll never understand
Clearly their mans are tapped in the head or just desperate
Fake bloggers who clearly have nothing better to do in their spare time Other than chatting shit about others who they don’t even know
They Act like their religious Posting quotes and other nonsense
They have no respect what so ever for them self or their family

Tahrima and her sister Toslima 2 different colours
Maybe their half sisters :’) their mums been up to no good

R-Miah from London - another sly sket who is so big headed, looks nothing like her pics in real life
Her sister was just like her before She got married to mr player

Wahida from London Really want a man to constantly bang her in random hotels
She’s always posting shit about amaar Sandu and raxstar as if he will ever go near you
Your face is demented just like the rest of all these skets

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

bbabakoko wrote:Nasty Hyde / Manchester girls
All catfishes who can’t say anything back to your face when confronted with anything
They act big and hard on their live videos and make sly comments but when someone says anything back they act like they can’t hear or understand them
That miss-mida and outfitsbyreesna proper Blick spotty skets who look nothing like their pictures in real life
Fake bloggers who clearly have nothing better to do in their spare time Other than chatting shit about others who they don’t even know

R-Miah from London - another sly sket who is so big headed, looks nothing like her pics in real life

She’s always posting shit about amaar Sandu and raxstar as if he will ever go near you

What does mrs miah husband do...?

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

doseoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 am
bbabakoko wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am

i remember when they had poses of them squatting on the ground with the backs turned trying so hard to show their pelvic bones loool (so so cringe), now she’s archived them of course cus she’s a part time hijabi

suprised how they’re so okay with showing their legs, but funny how the only time they dress like whores is when they’re on holiday (of course where their parents aren’t there to patrol them)

R-Miah has lip fillers lol (i know someone who went to the same uni as her)
Miss mida and outfitsbyreesna and the rest of their cousins and sisters think they have such nice body’s
They think they’re prestige and try to show off their curves but it’s all fat
That missmida is a lanky skinny bitch who looks like a walking iron board
She might as well be a basket ball player at this rate
Holiday or no holiday they don’t have any self respect may as well walk the streets naked everyday

Bet they send naked pictures about to guys via social media

Someone should show their parents their profiles

R-Miah keeps certain things low but we all know what she’s been up to when she’s linking up

These girls are so blick

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

That Naomi Akhtar has been getting ragged by all Manchester lads along with her friend called Nyla :’)
Chilling in shisha till late so they can get shagged
Going on nights out pissed out their heads

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

bbabakoko wrote:
doseoftea wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:12 am
bbabakoko wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:29 am

i remember when they had poses of them squatting on the ground with the backs turned trying so hard to show their pelvic bones loool (so so cringe), now she’s archived them of course cus she’s a part time hijabi

suprised how they’re so okay with showing their legs, but funny how the only time they dress like whores is when they’re on holiday (of course where their parents aren’t there to patrol them)

R-Miah has lip fillers lol (i know someone who went to the same uni as her)
Miss mida and outfitsbyreesna and the rest of their cousins and sisters think they have such nice body’s
They think they’re prestige and try to show off their curves but it’s all fat
That missmida is a lanky skinny bitch who looks like a walking iron board
She might as well be a basket ball player at this rate
Holiday or no holiday they don’t have any self respect may as well walk the streets naked everyday

Bet they send naked pictures about to guys via social media

Someone should show their parents their profiles

R-Miah keeps certain things low but we all know what she’s been up to when she’s linking up

These girls are so blick

What’s tea on mrs miah how did she meet her husband

Post by Guest »

bbabakoko wrote:That Naomi Akhtar has been getting ragged by all Manchester lads along with her friend called Nyla :’)
How do you know she drinks? I don't think I've ever seen her snap at a club, shisha yes but never in a club

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Why do these influencers edit their pics so damn much

bbabakoko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bbabakoko »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:00 am
Why do these influencers edit their pics so damn much

AnonymousPengali wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:59 am
bbabakoko wrote:That Naomi Akhtar has been getting ragged by all Manchester lads along with her friend called Nyla :’)
How do you know she drinks? I don't think I've ever seen her snap at a club, shisha yes but never in a club

Haha I’ve seen it with my own eyes
I’ve seen her drunk and I’ve seen her on another persons snapchat necking down a bottle of ciroc
It’s no secret
Atleast she’s open about it

Rumena101real
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rumena101real »

Miss mida posted some video of her “work” place clearly she is keeping up with this forum, no honey you don’t have no professional fancy job, you clearly work in a call centre from the work snaps you posted previously

And that Mrsmiah is another ugly lanky sket, she looks Notbing like her pictures. All her pictures are screaming look at my designer! All her designer items look fake and ugly! You can tell who really has money and who doesn’t, people who really have the money buy classy brands like Dior, prada and Chanel. All she has is Lv and Gucci they’re such Chavy brands now as every Tom dick and Harry wears them

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Rumena101real wrote:Miss mida posted some video of her “work” place clearly she is keeping up with this forum, no honey you don’t have no professional fancy job, you clearly work in a call centre from the work snaps you posted previously

And that Mrsmiah is another ugly lanky sket, she looks Notbing like her pictures. All her pictures are screaming look at my designer! All her designer items look fake and ugly! You can tell who really has money and who doesn’t, people who really have the money buy classy brands like Dior, prada and Chanel. All she has is Lv and Gucci they’re such Chavy brands now as every Tom dick and Harry wears them

Yeah she always bragging about designers how can she afford them without a job? Are they fake?
Yh I’ve seen her in real life looks sooooooooooooo different.... and looking at her pics very edited filtered.... her husband looks so tiny compared to her....

Chaii
Debater
Debater

Post by Chaii »

Asap Cork wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:27 am
Chaii wrote:Wow. Beautybyroxc has Pakistanis pressed in her DM's.
Isn't she married to a Pakistani?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Yeah she is. Some Paki aunty was calling her kali churail, hijra, mother fish, accusing her mother of being a tranny, saying she wants to be Pakistani :rofl: (there are attractive and unattractive people across ALL ethnicities, but this is one misconception that I wish would dieeee already lol). Anyhow, this person also said that Ruksana's brother is married to a white girl and that Ruksana "stole" her husband away from his family. It's all on a post on her insta.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”