Stephanie Soo Part 3

milkteaa
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Soo Part 3

Post by milkteaa »

Kudos to whoever actually finished her video. I felt incredibly uncomfortable with her facial expressions whenever she would reveal something she thought was a trump card against Nick. Did anyone else notice her struggling not to smirk at certain parts and then so quick to change to this woe is me voice when she’d read her own texts?

Let’s put this drama to the side for a moment, I wouldn’t be able to watch her because she seems to have absolutely no remorse for past actions in her videos and views it as an accomplishment to be petty. This whole ordeal just solidified to me that there is something deeply wrong with her. The amount of anger she has within her and this deep need to have the final word is alarming and not someone I would wish to associate with in real life. It seems absolutely exhausting to be her friend.

Shylia
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shylia »

I feel like a lot of people are confused by the issue of him taking pictures of her home/home security. Without comment on the rest of the situation or defending Stephanie at all, I can see why she has a problem with that. From what I gather she has experienced a violation of her home in the past (someone entering without being allowed?). Now having pictures of your home and security details on the internet is NOT a good thing. Knowing where someones security cameras are pointed and knowing what they are recording and especially what they are NOT recording is huge information for someone who might want to harm her or simply "just" break in. There are crazy people on the internet and you never know what someone might do with this kind of information. So him taking pictures and possibly sending them around (to his husband) or whatever increases the risk of those pictures being released to the public. From watching her videos alone you might be able to gather some information where some of the cameras are pointed, but him showing the security monitor with ALL the locations of the camera is really a huge no-no.

How important this issue is to discuss publicly however, is up for someone else to decide...

letstalktalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letstalktalk »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:Is it really a terrible horrible thing for him to take photos of her security camera system or lights or whatever when she stepped away to use the bathroom?

She did give him permission to take a photo when she was physically present.

How was he supposed to know that he was forbidden to when she stepped away? He could have thought she gave permission in general right? Why would he do something sneakily without her around when he knows there’s security cameras she can look back on anyway...?

Weird? Sure, maybe. But a violation of her home? You failed to communicate that you were NOT okay with him taking photos when you’re not there Stephanie, so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, I feel like you shouldn’t have to preface NOT to take photos of your home to anyone just because you’ve invited them in.

Personally I think this whole thing is fake and it’s all about the promotion, because let’s face it, any publicity is good publicity.
However the photo of Stephanie in her kitchen appears to be off guard, so I would be doubtful about having gained permission for that IF this whole thing is actually real, but that’s just my opinion.

jtx0
Debater
Debater

Post by jtx0 »

If she was as sincere as she tries to be, she would have ended the video saying “btw Nik didn’t sexually assault me.” Bam! This BISS is not ok in the head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocean
Learner
Learner

Post by Ocean »

Her new video is pure fluff, all the things she said don’t necessarily deny what’s been said by Nick.
Nick video’s had a bunch of valid points and actual receipts.
Her followers are unbearable, they must be 12 by the things they post under her videos.
I think that probably both her and Nick were in the wrong at some point but she’s definitely the one who started this mess and whatever he’s done it’s not even coming close to the damage she’s doing to save her ass. Now there are people being bullied, harassed and vilified (Nick, Hyunee, etc).
The way she’s playing the innocent little girl and the way people support her at his expenses make me wanna vomit. I don’t even follow him but I’ve read stuff like “his parents won the bingo when they left him at the hospital in Russia”. What kind of people say stuff like that?!? Seriously. Again, I don’t even watch him but here we’re talking about some basic humanity, they’re literally treating him like a raper or a killer.
And considering that this is happening because of Stephanie who crowned herself as the anti/bullying rampart, it really looks like a joke.
And don’t get me started on Zach. First off I never really understood based on what people determined that he’s a cool guy, since he doesn’t speak. He clearly shit talked behind Stephanie’s back and now he’s teaming up with her to avoid the hate.
It’s so frustrating seeing everyone targeting the weak one. I wish Nick dragged her to court for defamation, she would honestly deserve that.
And I wish there were more people out there standing up for him with drama channels or comments because all I see are people idolizing Stephanie.
This is coming from an (at the moment ex) Stephanie subscriber and non Nick subscriber, I like her mukbang style and I like her overall but to me she’s clearly in the wrong in this situation and played it dirty more than once between the whole me too thing, the merch release etc...

nahinahi
Learner
Learner

Post by nahinahi »

Leesa wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:45 pm
JFC, what a dumpster fire... Stephanie is a garbage human being. Period. She calculated this whole thing from the get go, like others have said... way too easy to target someone as messy and problematic as Nick. Someone compared her to the main character in Gone Girl and now I cannot get that out of my mind. She's a complete psychopath.

Throughout her latest video she talks about nothing, but she manages to easily (disturbingly easily) put away the "soft little fluffy innocent bunny" Stephanie and come out as the total opposite in this video. Her tone says nothing but mean girl bitch that will step on everyone else's necks just to get herself ahead. THIS IS THE REAL STEPHANIE. She has managed to dupe her brain dead teenage stans, but us older and wiser folks...nah bitch, we see you.... we've seen right through you all along.

Now I am not a Nick fan, period. However, if anyone is a victim of character assassination, its him. Bitch as some nerve. Her entire video she is gas lighting and taunting the man she is supposedly so scared of. She taunts him to release footage, to consent to her releasing of footage etc...She knows exactly what she's doing here. As for Zach Choi? He must have been watching too many seasons of Game of Thrones, because he's basically Littlefinger in all of this. Playing both sides to see which one is going to play to his advantage.
I always knew she was putting it on in her videos but this was something else. She just tossed the sweet act to the side as easy as ripping off a mask and went in. Just kinda disturbing and uncomfortable to watch. I've always thought she has 101 voices but I think this was the real her too.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Not sure, but thinking we should start a new part 4 thread since we're past 40 pages? But I'm not a mod, so I don't know if I'm supposed to do it.

Also, I just wanted to comment, I hate this bitch. Nikocado is obviously a messy person too, and I've ranted about him on his thread before, but she tried to imply things that had nothing to do with him, and spun it into these very serious accusations. Also, all the people aren't addressing the fact that if someone really did experience a trigger for their sexual assault, they wouldn't create a clothing line to try and profit off of it within days. Also, no thumbnail of her trying to squeeze out tears in the actual video? Bullshit. She should be sued by Nikocado, and step off her Kpopfangirl/boy, throne. :roll: The only thing that's accurate is her hoodie, which says BIS. Short for Bitch Is a Snake.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

I think the fact that they both are so concerned about taking photos with/without permission goes to show how they've always only been frienemies. If one of my friends took a pictures of me I would never in a million years ever bring up that they did or didn't have my consent! That's so weird to me. These are not young children under 18 who need a parent to fill a permission slip for them to be in pictures. They're grown adults. Unless they're taking a shit or getting undressed I don't see the issue unless it was done in a super creepy way....but I would never be friends with someone who did something creepy to me, so it sort of goes to show they were never really friends.

But if a friend took a picture of me as I was reading a book in my living room for instance and then posted it to IG I would never flip out and tell them they did not have my consent.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Stephanie Soo”