Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Post by Chloe_Bean »

This title seemed the most popular, continue here..

mandyRD
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "a scam a day keeps the real job away" Lace

Post by mandyRD »

:tu: :tu:

Post by Guest »

Oh hello new post to follow!

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Is she trying to seductively bite her lip
:corn:

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

flowerology wrote:Image

Haha yup!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latinasweetie4444
Debater
Debater

Post by latinasweetie4444 »

dd_ca wrote:

Haha yup!!

Looks like she just has buck teeth and no bottom lip lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Re: Marissa

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

latinasweetie4444 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:38 pm
dd_ca wrote:

Haha yup!!

Looks like she just has buck teeth and no bottom lip lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
:rofl:

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Even if we all didn’t hate Marissa or better yet any men or if us ladies were men, do any of you find Marissa sexy and I mean like sexy physically, emotionally, and intellectually? My opinion? If I was a guy physically she is decent but I don’t find her sexy at all, but that could easily be looked over if she was intelligent which she isn’t I just couldn’t see myself having a stimulating conversation with her unless it was about celery juice. Also what happend to project Dream away your fat?

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 10:53 pm
Even if we all didn’t hate Marissa or better yet any men or if us ladies were men, do any of you find Marissa sexy and I mean like sexy physically, emotionally, and intellectually? My opinion? If I was a guy physically she is decent but I don’t find her sexy at all, but that could easily be looked over if she was intelligent which she isn’t I just couldn’t see myself having a stimulating conversation with her unless it was about celery juice. Also what happend to project Dream away your fat?
LOL.

I don’t. And sorry but her moles are all I can see when I look at her.
:corn:

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

flowerology wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:02 pm
Gossipmedium wrote:
LOL.

LOL Agreed. Even her moles aside, I think her personality is just awful and bitchy. No matter how hard she tries to be 'sexy', I just don't think that she is. I know it's subjective, but just ugh, it's not even about her physical appearance which she can't control (her witch nose, moles, long rabbit/buck teeth, barely there lips, etc.), for me it's really that her personality sucks and makes her un-sexy :roll:

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Anyone who watches her for 5 minutes will know that she's super insecure & throws herself into her relationships 200%, even if the guys treat her like dirt cough NHG cough.

Who does she think she's fooling with that caption?

inezcaro16
Learner
Learner

Post by inezcaro16 »

flowerology wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:02 pm
Gossipmedium wrote:
LOL.

Same lol I can’t unsee her moles

CrackedGlassSlipper
Learner
Learner

Post by CrackedGlassSlipper »

She's such an idiot. Finding money you misplaced isn't manifesting money. It's literally money you already had.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maggmcn
Debater
Debater

Post by Maggmcn »

I feel like that she is one of the people I wouldn’t be mad about getting lip fillers. Not anything polina crazy but like a little filler would be nice. Then again it would not go with her current “natural” vibe - unless she can manifest a brand deal which wouldn’t happen with her current engagement.

derpmanerp
Debater
Debater

Post by derpmanerp »

She found six (6) of her own dollars. Amazing!!

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

I commented and I don’t care if I get blocked. That is one of the most ridiculous post even for her. She found money around her apartment because she most likely doesn’t check her pockets during laundry. She found a chair she like while shopping and blames all of this nonsense on manifesting. She doesn’t have any goals to do shit so she makes finding a penny on the floor manifesting just to get attention and to sell her shit. I legit told her that the post sounded ridiculous and that if I go shopping and I find something I like does it mean I manifested it.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

Gossipmedium wrote:I commented and I don’t care if I get blocked. That is one of the most ridiculous post even for her. She found money around her apartment because she most likely doesn’t check her pockets during laundry. She found a chair she like while shopping and blames all of this nonsense on manifesting. She doesn’t have any goals to do shit so she makes finding a penny on the floor manifesting just to get attention and to sell her shit. I legit told her that the post sounded ridiculous and that if I go shopping and I find something I like does it mean I manifested it.
Went to look for your comment, to see if she replied... of course she deleted it.

dawnofaquarius
Learner
Learner

Post by dawnofaquarius »

Gossipmedium wrote:
In a world where I'm a hetero-male: 100% bangeable. She has nice figure and she seems extremely eager to please. I would always make it clear that I have important plans in the morning and head out right after being woken up by a BJ and being brought coffee in bed. 8-)

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

dawnofaquarius wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:43 pm
Gossipmedium wrote:
In a world where I'm a hetero-male: 100% bangeable. She has nice figure and she seems extremely eager to please. I would always make it clear that I have important plans in the morning and head out right after being woken up by a BJ and being brought coffee in bed. 8-)
:rofl: if I were a hetero, desperate guy I think I could see past the moles. However, I think once she opened her mouth and spoke it would be a dealbreaker. Stupidity is such a turnoff.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa

Post by Gossipmedium »

dd_ca wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:37 pm
Gossipmedium wrote:I commented and I don’t care if I get blocked. That is one of the most ridiculous post even for her. She found money around her apartment because she most likely doesn’t check her pockets during laundry. She found a chair she like while shopping and blames all of this nonsense on manifesting. She doesn’t have any goals to do shit so she makes finding a penny on the floor manifesting just to get attention and to sell her shit. I legit told her that the post sounded ridiculous and that if I go shopping and I find something I like does it mean I manifested it.
Went to look for your comment, to see if she replied... of course she deleted it lol.

Yep lol and blocked me. :roll: I expected that I just couldn’t take her bullshit anymore. Like writing is on the walls her social media is dying she loses followers and has not gained many in months the only people who are keeping her relevant is lost 19 year olds who don’t know how to listen to their own intuition or accept the advice of the family and friends. She can’t take people not aligning with her bullshit I wish they was Marissa fuckery page to show all the lies and bullshit she spews.

Return to “MarissaLace”