Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by Rebelle »

Continue here!

Thanks to littleelbow for the title! I modified it to fit better. If anyone wants to change it, that can be done by contacting a mod. :love2:

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeToSponOurBaby Part 3

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

I’m very surprised Universal sent them anything considering it’s very well known they don’t like working with them (it must be the Horror
night team, they love them) would be surprised if Disney sent them anything, they aren’t even on Disney payroll and Disney has to know they don’t even like Disney lol.
It’s also way too soon, i agree but of course they are going to milk this.
That Uni package was lackluster

Also your husbands says “a package is coming tomorrow but don’t want to tell you from who” and she says “ooh scary” I’ve always said this bitch is scared of her own shadow. She’s such a idiot

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 »

Dollywood vlog is boring and all over the place also when they did Disney Adventures they said every vlog it was gifted etc but they aren’t saying it on Dollywood - I did skip a little tho and may have missed it.

Post by Guest »

I still haven't figured out how to quote someone in my own response...but can you fill me in on why Universal hates working with them?

I know that I read that Dis CMs don't like them (gee, imagine why) but do y'all have any juicy examples?

And I read that some theme park writer also accused Tim of buying subs. Anyone know who?

Can anyone get me up to speed on all of the above? ;)

jlgriff11
Debater
Debater

Post by jlgriff11 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graceysghost
Informer
Informer

Post by graceysghost »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm
I’m very surprised Universal sent them anything considering it’s very well known they don’t like working with them (it must be the Horror
night team, they love them) would be surprised if Disney sent them anything, they aren’t even on Disney payroll and Disney has to know they don’t even like Disney lol.

Also your husbands says “a package is coming tomorrow but don’t want to tell you from who” and she says “ooh scary” I’ve always said this bitch is scared of her own shadow. She’s such a idiot
Yeah it’s one thing being invited to media events and whatnot or being hosted for certain shit but I haven’t really seen them get any packages like some other influencers have. I think their name just got on the media list and that’s the extent of it. Well, that’s what I hope anyway lol

Spooky___
Learner
Learner

Post by Spooky___ »

graceysghost wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Yeah it’s one thing being invited to media events and whatnot or being hosted for certain shit but I haven’t really seen them get any packages like some other influencers have. I think their name just got on the media list and that’s the extent of it. Well, that’s what I hope anyway lol
Seems like it was just from one employee,
Plus it looks like she just went to the shop at universal and picked all of that crap out on her break.
It’s dangerously early for them to be getting baby gifts.

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 pm
I still haven't figured out how to quote someone in my own response...but can you fill me in on why Universal hates working with them?

I know that I read that Dis CMs don't like them (gee, imagine why) but do y'all have any juicy examples?

And I read that some theme park writer also accused Tim of buying subs. Anyone know who?

So I have friends who are working or have worked at Disney who I got these stories from.I will leave out any pertinent details cause I have heard rumors that Jen likes to get people fired she feels wronged her. About a year or so ago, one of my friends was working at a restaurant at one of the parks and in walks in the Trackers. My friend attended to them and they were at first pleasant. Apparently when they got there food, Jenn started getting upset that her food wasn’t right and started getting upset. She began talking down trying to intimidate my friend. My friend tried to fix the order and brought out the correct one, but she wasn’t happy and being passive agressive. Apparently both Tim and Jenn were trying to get a free meal and wanted their ticket comped or something. This is just one example and I have heard similar stories from different people. Trying to get free food, trying to force magical moments, etc.Some cms worship the ground they walk on, but from what I understand, the ones that serve them do not like them.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chococat76 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Because they are assholes. They act above everyone, they talk down to people and they expect to be given the best and they don’t like it when other people get the same treatment as them. Everyone says Jenn is the absolute worse human ever and is always snappy. Lots of complaints from them because they don’t want to pay for anything.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

So how funny not ONE complaint about food at Dollywood yet at Disney everything is crap. Also they always complain that media trips aren’t long enough and they always say “we’ll be back” why not just add on a few days? Oh cause they have to pay with their own money and they for sure won’t go back

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

“We have all the Harry Potter books but we haven’t read them”
Why? They’re not exactly War and Peace lol

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

ziggy777 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:17 pm
“We have all the Harry Potter books but we haven’t read them”
Why? They’re not exactly War and Peace lol
big words are hard for these uneducated ignorant hicks
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jenn really keeps showing how stupid she is...was going through her twitter and she thinks TWO people are responsible for all the posts here and that one, ONE girl has posted here 1500 times, I just died laughing. She thinks only two people dislike her. She still has some abusive ass tweets on her profile (from her) so I reported them ALL! She was even talking shit about one of the guys wives.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

6EB57584-1010-4754-82E2-8DA6B7073521.png

Lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Following

WillowKey
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowKey »

Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Lmao
That’s scary and delusional...

bb09
Talker
Talker

Post by bb09 »

Wed May 08, 2019 8:10 pm

Lmao
What a crazy lady.... she has some serious issues and needs help

Post by Guest »

RE: restaurants. Yeah, that sounds like Jenn. I remember a relatively recent vid where they were at Skipper Canteen and she was saying how she had to send her dish back like 2x or something. I can totally see them freebie lovers demanding freebies...because "DON'T YOU KNOW YOU I AM??? I'M F$*KING JENN TRACKER!!!" :rofl:

One of my biggest gripes w/ these YouTubers is their outright asking for $$ - like those cash grab vids you all talked about. Newsflash - no one asked you both to quit your day jobs and go walk around and ride rides all day or film yourself being goofy in the aisles at Target (I wonder how THOSE employees feel about them when they see those two nitwits show up again...) So why are you asking me for $$ to help you? Go with your view / ad revenue and be done w/ it. It's like those Go Fund Me people who set up accounts because they want to take their kids to Disney...so...give me money so I can take my kid to Disney. ??? Uh. No.

If you (T&J) still had your day job and did these on the side (like some Disney YouTubers), I'd have more respect for you...but you don't. You quit everything about bought a frigging $450k house ...because, well - like the Tiffany earrings - Jenn deserves it. NO. What you both needed was a modest 2 or 3-bdrm condo somewhere in a gated community close to where you spend 99.9% of your time (like say, Dr. Phillips has some really nice gated condo communities) where no one had to do major lawncare (if at all) or there wasn't a need for major housework with a gigantic house. You guys are gone all the time and you both keep a trashy, cluttered house that looks like someone's dorm anyways - whether it's a $100,000 old psycho house in a somewhat crap neighborhood in Sanford or a $450k gated house in Lake Nona.

Oh - and we outright stopped watching them altogether mid-way thru the preg announcement video. (hence, how I found this forum). Once she got to talking about period...and that she'd "put a link in the description down below" for the TMI Q&A session they had when they discussed fertility (or lack thereof and her feeling like she did something wrong ...again, victim, sympathy, etc. ) and science, my BF was like that's it, can't take anymore, shut it off. We haven't watched a vid since. Sorry, Dollywood.

BF was saying the other day that he actually feels sorry for Tim once she has the baby (love him or hate him, and we pretty much found him annoying the last many many months... like, are you REALLY that dumb?! and oh yes! another water park vid! wweeee! woohooo! weeee! like Goofy getting a BJ or something....)… Anyways, he was saying that he actually feels sorry b/c Jenn is going to make Tim's life miserable once this baby comes.

Could you imagine? He's got to go out and film to make $$ to pay the bills. She's going to be there with an newborn / infant who is going to wail....who is going to demand every second of her attention...who is going to make smelly diapers....who is going to want to be fed non-salty foods.... She won't be able to sleep in until 10 a.m. then go somewhere at 11:30 and wonder why isn't there any breakfast being served still?!? :rofl:

She's going to have to put her big girl pants on and realize there's this little innocent human who is requiring 1,000% percent of her attention and she will not be able to take it. Meltdown City. She will be calling / texting Tim left and right and making him a nervous wreck - he'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Does he stay filming or does he rush home bc Jenn can't take it and baby won't stop crying? Does he end up simply staying super close to home all the time in case she calls and needs him (bye-bye Busch Gardens and St. Aug videos, hello Disney and Target)… ??? I mean, what a mess. And guess what, Tim? You're an enabler and created this monster.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Lmao
What’s extra funny to me is during a live mail vlog she said that there were “like 50” of us in here. When at the time there were maybe 6 regulars lol. Says whatever she needs to fit her narrative.

Where were they showing the stuff from Universal? The only way I’d say poor kid is bc of their style.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rebelle wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:22 am
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:6EB57584-1010-4754-82E2-8DA6B7073521.png

Lmao
What’s extra funny to me is during a live mail vlog she said that there were “like 50” of us in here. When at the time there were maybe 6 regulars lol. Says whatever she needs to fit her narrative.

Where were they showing the stuff from Universal? The only way I’d say poor kid is bc of their style.
On Tim’s IG.

This site has her so bothered, I bet my life she reads here daily and a few times.

Hi crazy!

Return to “TheTimTracker”