General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

loloookay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Part 11 - LonelyTHOTinLV

Post by loloookay »

The difference is astonishing. IG post vs IG Live (of course she’s getting pissed people ask the same questions she’s answered “a billion” times...)

She is so cringe with her head bobbing in the camera and hip hop music overlay
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

This bitch is insane. Somebody asked if she gets annoyed easily and she went off... lmao she’s so delusional

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

She’s live right now.
Not being too much of a bitch but she did just snap at the poor girl who asked her who her favorite youtuber is. She’s like “I hate when you guys ask me that question and put me on the spot like this.”
Then she claimed to not care for the Kardashian’s as much as “we do” and that she never watches them or follows them.
She’s also saying she won’t ever watch other people’s vlogs bc other peoples lives aren’t interesting to her and she doesn’t care to watch what they do “even though it’s what I do for a living.”
Now she got off and went to get some of her nasty fast food to come back and do a mukbang on live again

LuBu001
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LuBu001 »

Long time lurker, but seeing her interactions live tonight prompted me to say a few things about her:

- She had very good, detailed, objective reviews back before she started to get lazy and now only does vlogs
- Aside from insecurities, I thought that one reason she may have never shown her bare face was to conceal her identity
- Although I can understand her POV on saying that it's unrealistic for her to be able to respond to EVERY SINGLE comment someone makes, she could be a little friendlier and has written curt responses in the few comments she did respond to, which rubbed many ppl off in the wrong way.
- She was a bit rude in her tone of voice and had kind of b**chy responses to some of the genuine questions asked by her fans. It kind of makes sense that the personality of someone who does reviews and always critiquing the products would be snappy and kind of b**chy; they will always find something negative to point out.
- She gets too defensive and feeds into the legitimate naysayers on her social media, causing her to not focus on what's important (content). She honestly should've just blocked and ignored all the negative comments. I think she kept going at it because she just feeds off of this negative attention and drama.
- Her being rude, self-centered, and full of $#@# is probably why she doesn't have friends. She doesn't seem like a genuine person.
- I honestly truly pity her body image issues; while lying about not wearing foundation may not annoy me per say, lying about her size really is annoying. It is so blatantly obvious that she gained a significant amount of weight In her old videos, she would say that she's a size M ( and she doesn't understand why she buys an M, despite knowing that she's smaller. She was obviously skinnier back then, so there is no way that she would NOW be a size S/XS when she looks significantly bigger in her photos.
- She always talked about how she grew up without money and mentioned in the Insta Live how her parents, "Don't have that kind of money"---but she goes out and buys all these luxury goods...Honestly, I wonder how her parents think about her lifestyle and where she gets this money. If they are that poor, aren't they appalled by her luxury goods spending habits?
- I still don't understand how she affords her Instagram-displayed lifestyle
- I wonder how she was able to get her dogs to become emotional support animals...
- IMO, she made a big career mistake in investing in Steve because she thought that he would marry her and she would not need to work on her review content anymore. Since that didn't end up that way, she diverted her focus to finding someone else and investing everything in making that relationship save her from being financially independent, resulting in the neglection of her Youtube channel.

There were other thoughts, but those were some things that have floated around my mind.

Jj3804
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jj3804 »

I don’t understand how she makes a living to afford her lifestyle. She has always said YT/Instagram is her main job. But she doesn’t really have a huge following and has gone months between posting any videos on YT in the past. Sure, some sponsored content can provide income but with her luxury bags, lululemon collection, eating out, raising 2 dogs.. I don’t get how she has money? Does she just not have any form of retirement funds/savings account and spend, spend, spend? I don’t get it. Does anyone know if she still has her place in California? I thought for a while she had kept her apartment there but she hasn’t been back in so long.

Also, I feel like she is definitely single. She literally never posts about anything she does with Zack (or friends for that matter). If you’re in a relationship, aren’t you typically hanging out with him, eating dinners, doing things on the weekend, sleeping over etc? She’s literally always alone. Even though “we know he doesn’t like being filmed.” You can still vlog and not have his face shown. Didn’t she move to Dallas for Zack? Why is she still there?

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I find it soooo fucking weird how they’re clearly not together but she acts like they are.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

I was actually watching her Instagram live last night, and holy shit she got so upset when people started asking about Zack. She was ranting on and on about why she would never look into a guy’s phone, and then someone had just joined the live wondering what the topic was and asked “what are we talking about? Zack’s new gf?” and Holly exploded in rage for a moment until she realized she had to calm down before it was obvious she’s a bitter hag lolllll. She replied:

“BITCH WHOS talking about Zack?! You guys, nobody is talking about Zack! I don’t GET why everyone is talking about him. We are NOT talking about Zack alright. I’m talking about something completely different okay?”

Before that girl made the Zack comment, a few other people kept asking “how long have you guys been together” and “are you spending time with Zack for Christmas” etc. all questions that assumed they were still together, and she just ignored them, but the moment someone says “Zack’s new gf” she loses it LOL. It was also fucking hilarious that she later talked about not being the jealous type, never being broken up with because she’s the one doing all the breaking up with ex boyfriends, having commitment issues, and onnnn and onnnn.

Alsooooo, she’s getting comfortable in her Instagram lives. They were talking about her being a libra and what other signs are a good love match for her, and she said “I would like to meet somebody who is....” then she froze. Because it became clear that she was single. And then unfroze and said “I mean, I just would like to, one day, be with another libra, just out of curiosity” or some shit like that to cover up. She plays around with words to fool people and it’s so sneaky and petty as fuck.

She really is a shitty person too. I’ve never watched her Instagram live before so when guru gossip members would talk about how she is rude to people during the Instagram lives, I thought you guys were exaggerating to be honest lol, until I saw it with my own eyes last night. “Do you still work out” “yeah I do obviously”. “Your rent in LA was only $2500?? I want to move to LA! That’s not bad!“ “I think comments like that is snobby because to me $2500 rent is a lot. I don’t get what the point of comparing our rent prices is. I pay the same rent in Texas as I did in LA”. Why the fuck does she snap at people for no fucking reason. It’s called HAVING A CONVERSATION like every normal person in the world. She really does have some serious issues. I’m still shocked by her instagram live last night.
Last edited by echohecko on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She's such a bitch lol. No one would ask her about Zack if she stopped mentioning him. He obviously dumped her so that's why she's so bitter.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Why is she pretending to be in a relationship when she markets herself as a ghetto thot cougar player who doesn’t want to get married and has NBA players after her? I think she has mental problems - nothing she does makes any sense. She thought she’d marry young and have kids and stay at home and spend her husband’s money, but that didn’t work out so now she’s trying to craft some facade like she doesn’t care but she DOES. So much she’s flipping out every 5 seconds over everything. It’s her lying to herself all the time about everything that is the most annoying and unlikeable thing about her.

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

Why do people read into it so much that she is insecure because she’s an adoptee, etc. The girl is just vapid and has nothing to do all day so she obsesses over herself. She never has to interact with people in real life because she doesn’t have a job so she doesn’t know how to act. It’s not that deep.

And people don’t like her cause she’s got a bad attitude and she lies about everything. She’s so put on but tries to come off at effortless.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

blahblah123 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm
Why do people read into it so much that she is insecure because she’s an adoptee, etc. The girl is just vapid and has nothing to do all day so she obsesses over herself. She never has to interact with people in real life because she doesn’t have a job so she doesn’t know how to act. It’s not that deep.

And people don’t like her cause she’s got a bad attitude and she lies about everything. She’s so put on but tries to come off at effortless.
@ me next time hun.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

Her recent coin purse video. Like seriously... You know your life is officially pointless when you put this much thought into whether you have to half or quarter your bills to fit into a coin bag.

And she keeps talking about travelling and Europe like she's well travelled lol.

Boredumb
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredumb »

Lol at her house that's whose, she eats like crap anyways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

Boredumb wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:27 pm
Lol at her house that's whose, she eats like crap anyways.
Knowing her and based on the kind of shit she criticizes about, she really is a birdbrained bitch with absolutely nothing worthwhile going on in her life. Who the fuck cares if Walmart categorized cupcakes as a breakfast food item? Is that really something worth taking a photo, circling the word “breakfast” and passing judgements on people who eat cupcakes in the morning when she herself eats junky ass food for every meal, let alone wait in drive thru for over an hour for a fried chicken sandwich?! LOL you need to find yourself a fucking life that’s worth living pronto. God it’s amazing how the stupidest people think they’re the biggest and baddest. Like HRHcollection.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I’m shocked she knows what breakfast is since she wakes up at 2pm and then proceeds to stuff her face with whatever fast food du jour!

loloookay
Debater
Debater

Post by loloookay »

Yeah for someone that didn’t know what 99 ranch was, doesn’t have time to cut apples, and basically lives under a rock... I am 100% certain she doesn’t work out nor did she really go to the gym like crazy to get her “figure”. She is the epitome of lazy and stupid so I’m certain she just fills her diaper ass with injections lol

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

loloookay wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:55 am
Yeah for someone that didn’t know what 99 ranch was, doesn’t have time to cut apples, and basically lives under a rock... I am 100% certain she doesn’t work out nor did she really go to the gym like crazy to get her “figure”. She is the epitome of lazy and stupid so I’m certain she just fills her diaper ass with injections lol
I agree. That full body selfie she took at Target definitely looked like she had her ass injected. Her lower body was never that shapely, even her ankles are non existent!!! But she tries to tell people she works out for it. Lol bitch is so dumb she can’t even manipulate her lies correctly.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

On her live, she was messaging with a “friend” on Snapchat, and according to her he said, “I didn’t know I still followed you on Snap” and she replied with a shrug emoji and something like, well you do. Everyone was saying that he likes her and she would say no, but then say “even IF he liked me” blah blah. I got the feeling that she is hoping that he likes her. Then she spent 5 minutes trying to internet stalk him to figure out his bday to figure out his astrological sign. She was literally clicking through his IG posts trying to find a bday one. People told her to ask him his bday, and she wouldn’t. Kind of pathetic and clear that he is some guy she is into.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

prettyontheinside wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:53 pm
On her live, she was messaging with a “friend” on Snapchat, and according to her he said, “I didn’t know I still followed you on Snap” and she replied with a shrug emoji and something like, well you do. Everyone was saying that he likes her and she would say no, but then say “even IF he liked me” blah blah. I got the feeling that she is hoping that he likes her. Then she spent 5 minutes trying to internet stalk him to figure out his bday to figure out his astrological sign. She was literally clicking through his IG posts trying to find a bday one. People told her to ask him his bday, and she wouldn’t. Kind of pathetic and clear that he is some guy she is into.
She talks about guys a lot on the IG live. It’s SO obvious she’s single and not with Zack lol. I’ve noticed in the past when she’d talk about what kinda guys she’s into and stuff, people would comment saying “wait did you and zack breakup?” and she’d just ignore the comments lol

T57821
Talker
Talker

Post by T57821 »

loloookay wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:51 pm
The difference is astonishing. IG post vs IG Live (of course she’s getting pissed people ask the same questions she’s answered “a billion” times...)

She is so cringe with her head bobbing in the camera and hip hop music overlay
Capture.JPG
This girl knows her angles because she clearly has so many unflattering ones which make her unrecognizable

Return to “Hollyannaeree”