LipsticksandLattes

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Re: LipsticksandLattes

Post by Soph09 »

What's with her obssesion with wine and wine glasses :? She litterally posts on ig story all the time with her wine in her hand. 🤦‍♀️ This girl has problems.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by blmrqslm »

Hi Gracie! It's so obvious that you read here, since now you're posting even more stories with your repetitive glass of wine!

We hope you're not having alcohol issues though.

🥰

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I unfollowed her on ig, the wine shoveling in our faces was little too much for my taste.😂

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

She was never the most charismatic vlogger, but she used to be a little more interesting. Now her videos and stories are just boooring

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Honestly I liked her law school vlogs more even though they were repetative and now that she is working the whole vlog was boring. I hope she changes things and films something other than vlogs or somehow makes them interesting by showing different things..

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

Did her and her boyfriend live together when she was in her parents basement? I noticed that in her vlogs she would film herself doing stuff in the middle of the night with the lights on. Either they slept in separate rooms or she just did not give a fuck that her partner was sleeping.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

shawnandgus wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:24 pm
Did her and her boyfriend live together when she was in her parents basement? I noticed that in her vlogs she would film herself doing stuff in the middle of the night with the lights on. Either they slept in separate rooms or she just did not give a fuck that her partner was sleeping.
Yes, they already lived together in her parents basement, I think they've been living together for at least five years now (not sure). As far as she showed, it seemed like they always slept in the same room. In some vlogs she said he was working late at night (hence why he was not around) and if I remember correctly in other vlogs she said he was already awaken (at 5am?) so their dynamic always seemed kinda weird to me.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

She really doesn't know how to pick a dress🤦‍♀️ Her "wedding dress" was so wrinkled and it looked so cheap. And with that awful veil, it didn't go at all. I can only imagine how is her real wedding day dress😂
Also that galery wall she was putiing in her "office" was so tacky and ugly.. her taste is awful.

wildcharmer
Talker
Talker

Post by wildcharmer »

Her dress looked like a dress you'd see in a 'Trying on Wish Wedding Dresses' video. it was hideous. theres so many nice options out there and she picked that...

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Her taste is pretty tacky,in clothes and in home decor. She always looks what other influencers wear or have and then she buys the same.

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

Soph09 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:12 am
Her taste is pretty tacky,in clothes and in home decor. She always looks what other influencers wear or have and then she buys the same.
Yeah, and, especially with home decor, she doesn't think if it's going to look good on her house (it usually doesn't)

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

She wastes so much water doing the dishes, just close the damn tap!

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

I'm starting to think that she's a little annoyed by Chelsea. She always has to pick Chelsea up when they hangout and you can tell that it annoys her. Like on her wedding day when Chelsea went to the house. She wasn't even part of the wedding, she just layed there the entire time.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

And I don't recall her mentioning Martina in her vlogs anymore 🤔 I remember in older vlogs she used to always say she was going to her house, etc, and now it seems she's only friends with Chelsea

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Yeah it was a little strange how she said that it was only family like their parents and sibilings but you can see Chelsea there. Also wasn't Martina her closest friend, why would she not be there but Chelsea was.🙄 And she definitely is annoyed by her, I noticed it also how she always rolls her eyes when she needs to pick her up or take her home😂

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

Soph09 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:12 am
The fact that she went to a Dollar Tree to buy stuff just because one of her favorite vloggers use to shop there pretty much confirms what you said 😂

biuxbb
Learner
Learner

Post by biuxbb »

I'm sorry but I'm not surprised at all that she failed the bar exam. Her studying methods weren't very effective. She wasn't even following barbri properly. She keeps complaining how it's unfair because she did everything she could for this exam. Yeah, she graduated with honors, but from a low ranking law school. She said she studied 6 months for it and did around 350 hours. That's extremely little for such an important exam, right??? I mean that averages at 2 hours a day. Yet she's surprised and pissed as if she actually worked her ass off. She was watching a full season of vampire diaries in a week while studying for the bar exam.
I know the bar exam is very difficult and the online thing was very weird this year and I know that you can fail even if you try very hard, but I feel like she didn't try hard at all, just expected to pass. I would have been surprised if she would have passed honestly.
And now she's all like I have to take time off from work to study I have to actually do 8 hours each day this time. Well that means you're admitting you didn't do all you could last time... And after 5 mins "Well I basically already know all of it, it's not new information, I'm not gonna watch all the videos just the things that I don't know well." Very poor work ethic in my opinion.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I really feel bad for her because I know how dissapointed I am when I fail an exam but to say that she did everything she could is a bit of a strech. We could all see from her videos that she procrastinated way more than she studied I mean come on really you literally study for the most important exam but watch 8 seasons of TVD in a month. 🙄 I'm in med school and literally studied for one subject month and a half and there is no way if you really studied for something you gona fail it.
This whole video was her trying to convince herself that she did everything she could🙄.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I’m not surprised at all that she failed the bar exam. I feel bad for the people who actually tried and failed, but not her. She has no work ethic and clearly only went to law school to have an Elle Woods moment. She doesn’t have a genuine interest in the law.

It was also so entitled of her to say on camera that she “isn’t going to do any work because [she] failed the bar exam” and “no one will expect [her] to actually do work today” Umm...yes. They will expect you to do work if you’re still on the clock. Not only is that unprofessional for her to blatantly and publicly slack off, but it’s just stupid. Her boss could watch the vid. She’s such an immature, entitled little princess. It reminds me of that time she left work early because she had a “headache,” but she was clearly fine and just being lazy. Plus her home office is a joke...she wants to be taken seriously as a (potential) lawyer, and her desk is covered with pink metallic cheetah print folders? She’s like a 12 year old.

Also, I agree, the audacity for her to say she “isn’t going to rewatch videos” was astounding...she should be more humble since she just failed and clearly DOES need to rewatch the vids...

corporategalnyc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by corporategalnyc »

biuxbb wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:51 pm
I'm sorry but I'm not surprised at all that she failed the bar exam. Her studying methods weren't very effective. She wasn't even following barbri properly. She keeps complaining how it's unfair because she did everything she could for this exam. Yeah, she graduated with honors, but from a low ranking law school. She said she studied 6 months for it and did around 350 hours. That's extremely little for such an important exam, right??? I mean that averages at 2 hours a day. Yet she's surprised and pissed as if she actually worked her ass off. She was watching a full season of vampire diaries in a week while studying for the bar exam.
I know the bar exam is very difficult and the online thing was very weird this year and I know that you can fail even if you try very hard, but I feel like she didn't try hard at all, just expected to pass. I would have been surprised if she would have passed honestly.
And now she's all like I have to take time off from work to study I have to actually do 8 hours each day this time. Well that means you're admitting you didn't do all you could last time... And after 5 mins "Well I basically already know all of it, it's not new information, I'm not gonna watch all the videos just the things that I don't know well." Very poor work ethic in my opinion.
She did not graduate with honors. Like, we can check the list of graduates from Pace and her name was not listed as one of the graduates with honors.

Return to “L-O”