Revlit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megadissappointedwithmarriage & Yerroutofajob Part 60

Post by Revlit »

TeddySerious wrote:New thread!

Oh my. I've never gotten my name suggestion chosen!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my Mom....

Lol thanks guys!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Revlit wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:New thread!

Oh my. I've never gotten my name suggestion chosen!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my Mom....

Lol thanks guys!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
Yay! You had the most thanks so I went with it!!
💖

bamababe88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bamababe88 »

I feel like The Rat must have seen this on Reddit ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

I hate the way she always talks to Grey like he’s doing something wrong. Like bitch shut up and let the dog live

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

I find it so obnoxious that she’ll drop $400 at Target on stuff for herself that she doesn’t even need, yet when it comes to buying gifts for her family she heads straight to the dollar section. Not everyone wants their home cluttered with cheap trinkets like she does.

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Basically skipped through the whole easter vlog because it’s boring AF but one thing I did notice... seems like Kenz gained quite a bit of weight 👀 her face is completely round

laurs5
Learner
Learner

Post by laurs5 »

I left a comment on her newest vlog saying I hope her SIL doesn't watch... anyone else catch that snarky fucking look Smeg gave the camuhruh at 20:30? If I was Erin and saw that I'd be pissed... once again, Meg thinking she's above everyone

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

^ I was wondering what Meg and Mackenzie were laughing about. That little bit was odd. They looked at each other and laughed right after Erin said she was gonna win.
I agree with whoever said Mackenzie looks heavier. I think she's been doing a bit of partying at her school tbh. She looks very bloated. Maybe from a lot of drinking? and eating badly. That's exactly what it looks like.

First it was the adidas baseball cap that Meg wore every day... now it's this dumb ass straw hat because she's trying to be "bohemian"
She goes through these phases all of the time where she'll wear the same thing on multiple occasions. She's so gross.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Anyone follow Ariel Versace on insta or anything? Next time she does a Q&A we should ask about Meg 😂

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Observer12 wrote:Anyone follow Ariel Versace on insta or anything? Next time she does a Q&A we should ask about Meg Image
Hmm never heard of her. Sorry, I guess I missed it but... what’s the correlation between her and Meg? Image

here4puns

Post by here4puns »

laurs5 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 am
I left a comment on her newest vlog saying I hope her SIL doesn't watch... anyone else catch that snarky fucking look Smeg gave the camuhruh at 20:30? If I was Erin and saw that I'd be pissed... once again, Meg thinking she's above everyone
Just going to come here and comment about this!!! It’s so disgusting how she is literally 26 years old but acts like a petty 16 year old. I bet he SIl is pregnant and now Meh will have a personal vendetta against her for the rest of her life!!! I know she had wine infront of her but she seemed to only drink her water!

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:47 am
Observer12 wrote:Anyone follow Ariel Versace on insta or anything? Next time she does a Q&A we should ask about Meg Image
Hmm never heard of her. Sorry, I guess I missed it but... what’s the correlation between her and Meg? Image

Remember when Meg was in beauty school and once or twice she showed a boy that was also studying there? I was convinced that he is Ariel and someone else here confirmed it and said they used to watch his YouTube brianbeauty or something.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

here4puns wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:07 am
laurs5 wrote:
Just going to come here and comment about this!!! It’s so disgusting how she is literally 26 years old but acts like a petty 16 year old. I bet he SIl is pregnant and now Meh will have a personal vendetta against her for the rest of her life!!! I know she had wine infront of her but she seemed to only drink her water!
I’d love it if Erin got pregnant before her. Atleast Erin and Andrew seem responsible enough to have a child and actually love each other

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:26 pm
I find it so obnoxious that she’ll drop $400 at Target on stuff for herself that she doesn’t even need, yet when it comes to buying gifts for her family she heads straight to the dollar section. Not everyone wants their home cluttered with cheap trinkets like she does.
A lot of youtubers seem to be like this, they just give their family the junk they get for free. Remember when she got Macakenize that bag from Henri Bendel for graduation? Doubt she paid for that. You can give your family that free shit any time, heaven forbid you spend money on someone aside from yourself.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

LaurenLove wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 am
^ I was wondering what Meg and Mackenzie were laughing about. That little bit was odd. They looked at each other and laughed right after Erin said she was gonna win.
I agree with whoever said Mackenzie looks heavier. I think she's been doing a bit of partying at her school tbh. She looks very bloated. Maybe from a lot of drinking? and eating badly. That's exactly what it looks like.

First it was the adidas baseball cap that Meg wore every day... now it's this dumb ass straw hat because she's trying to be "bohemian"
She goes through these phases all of the time where she'll wear the same thing on multiple occasions. She's so gross.
Didn't Mackenzie also used to dance? People who were active in high school will often gain weight after if the activity level drops off but they're still eating the same. She's in NYC though, she should be walking enough to be countering that somewhat. Maybe she's lazy and takes ubers everywhere.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Observer12 wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:47 am

Remember when Meg was in beauty school and once or twice she showed a boy that was also studying there? I was convinced that he is Ariel and someone else here confirmed it and said they used to watch his YouTube brianbeauty or something.
Oh ok!!! YES. Never mind I remember a few posts back ppl were commenting abt that. My bad, I completely spaced on the name lol. Image

Thanks for clarifying!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

here4puns wrote:
laurs5 wrote:
I didn’t even catch that when I first watched last night, usually bc I tend to zone out in the parts where it’s the family stuff esp them just being their usual drunk selves drinking and playing games. (Borrriiinngg). Anyways I just went back and forwarded to that part and WOW she was totally being a shady bitch and so was Kenz Jenner, she was the one who panned the camera around to begin with.. stirring the pot.

Ugh I can’t stand either one of those fake bitches ImageImage

I hope Erin gets pregnant ASAP bc it wld be the meltdown of a lifetime for Eeyore ! Ha!

Martamm9030
Debater
Debater

Post by Martamm9030 »

Off topic here...
someone mentioned how they like watching Casey over Meg.... haha I put both of them in the same boat. Both are annoying and do noting except spend money and run errand everyday all the time. Yes Casey is pregnant but only because she is trying to potray this perfect family when we all know she is just doing everything for views just like Meg.

whatever101
Talker
Talker

Post by whatever101 »

"Anthony said I look like a farmer and I look like Elton John in these glasses." LMAO

Return to “Megan Leigh”