First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40

Lilybrown0445
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by Lilybrown0445 »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 am
Can someone fill me in please regarding boycotting D&G? What happened? Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you go to diet prada they’ve covered it well but stephano gabbana said the Chinese are ignorant and smelly. The government (chinese) then cancelled the d and g show

PixelGirl

Re: First World Lidl Problems & The Case Of The Topiary In The Aston #40 [emoji87]

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:48 pm
blink_fink wrote:Soooo, is she actually posting D&G content on her IG stories or hiding it as much as possible?
No it's just saying press trip. You know, because they're the press. Notice the cats & the home account aren't 'liking' her posts. That must be the accounts her laptop & ipad are logged in as. She must be itching to get home and get those extra 2 likes.Image
Why is she holding a cheese grater?

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

Vampy5555 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:31 am
Can someone fill me in please regarding boycotting D&G? What happened? Thnx

There's been too many incidents, easier to just Google it

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Squishypotato wrote:
toperella wrote: Will be interested to see what other money grabbers are forgoing their morals to go on this D&G trip.. or is it just the M-G's that took the bait?
A little bit off topic but somewhat related, another influenza Peony Lim did an ad with D&G perfume very recently ( I think the perfume was called Peony) but didn't seem to receive much/any backlash. (Or I could have just missed it). It really turned me off her, I know she's on the luxe end of the influencer scale but I just found it really tacky she would work with a company like that.
Then again GoT's Emilia Clarke also continues to work with them. Ugh.
"Forgoing their morals"...perhaps it is easy because there are none?
(no, I do not buy into the whole "the beauty line is a separate entity from the main brand" reasoning)
Can we recap on her twatty terminology..

Press trip=gifted holiday (no payment recieved, done out of the kindness of her heart, so isn't an advert?)

Then why do Ali's posts say AD?
Has she not managed to convince him to flout the law?Image
Last edited by GeorgeePorgee on Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

PixelGirl wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:41 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
blink_fink wrote:Soooo, is she actually posting D&G content on her IG stories or hiding it as much as possible?
No it's just saying press trip. You know, because they're the press. Notice the cats & the home account aren't 'liking' her posts. That must be the accounts her laptop & ipad are logged in as. She must be itching to get home and get those extra 2 likes.Image
Because she is in Italy, hoping for some free cheese to take home, for her mac and cheese,or gluten free sandwiches :rofl:

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

queenofsaigon wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am

David Gandy is 6’2 and for once Aldi is not on his tippy toes, I’m guesstimating that is not even 5’10.

Anyone good at mathematics, only if we know David Gandy is 6'2, then you can work out the missing number, Ali's height. Pythagorus theorem is what we need!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Influenzabuster wrote:
Squishypotato wrote:
toperella wrote: Will be interested to see what other money grabbers are forgoing their morals to go on this D&G trip.. or is it just the M-G's that took the bait?
A little bit off topic but somewhat related, another influenza Peony Lim did an ad with D&G perfume very recently ( I think the perfume was called Peony) but didn't seem to receive much/any backlash. (Or I could have just missed it). It really turned me off her, I know she's on the luxe end of the influencer scale but I just found it really tacky she would work with a company like that.
(no, I do not buy into the whole "the beauty line is a separate entity from the main brand" reasoning)
I'm a little surprised too that neither of them haven't received any negative comments. They must have certain keywords like "racist" typed into their blacklisted words on instagram. Or perhaps, D&G have helped them blacklist certain words
If D&G had helped them, that would be unbelieveable, but also very telling of their own perception of their behaviour

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeaddict15 »

Other influencers writing on their stories in beautiful handwriting and she put this god awful scrawly mess up....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 am
Squishypotato wrote:
Can we recap on her twatty terminology..

Press trip=gifted holiday (no payment recieved, done out of the kindness of her heart, so isn't an advert?)

Then why do Ali's posts say AD?
Has she not managed to convince him to flout the law?Image
Well one of them is right and one's got it wrong. This is the sort of thing the CSA or ASA need to know about.

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

It’s Mrs not misses, he really is so, so stupid.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

PixelGirl wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 5:13 am
queenofsaigon wrote:

David Gandy is 6’2 and for once Aldi is not on his tippy toes, I’m guesstimating that is not even 5’10.

Anyone good at mathematics, only if we know David Gandy is 6'2, then you can work out the missing number, Ali's height. Pythagorus theorem is what we need!
Here are 3 different ways of solving it(that's not Pythagoras), however there are too many unknown variables for me to do it haha!

Ali is with the ball and David Gandy is the street light:

Here Lidl and Ali are approaching the cliff, aka David Gandy, it will be hard to determine Ali's height here but I find it funny:

Sorry I'm such a loser :rofl: .

YouTubeaddict15
Debater
Debater

Angeoudemon wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
queenofsaigon wrote:

Here are 3 different ways of solving it(that's not Pythagoras), however there are too many unknown variables for me to do it haha!

Here Lidl and Ali are approaching the cliff, aka David Gandy, it will be hard to determine Ali's height here but I find it funny:

Who’s good at maths? Please someone work this out haha

ifkinpifkin
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ifkinpifkin »

An average head is 8 to 9 inches long, it seems that Ali is around one head worth shorter than David. I found that David is 6'3'', making Ali max 5'7''
Also, Hi everyone!

Misstrunchbull
Informer
Informer

Post by Misstrunchbull »

I think the answer will be is he wearing a neck brace next week

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

my husband is 6'2" and I'm 5'7" - we look about the same height difference as Gandy and Aldi. No way Ali is taller that 5'8/9 max. I'm crap at maths so that's my contribution!

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater

Post by BeccaBanana »

I see the Olay AD is doing the rounds again. Now 61 comments and nearly all negative...here's just some of the latest
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

YouTubeaddict15 wrote:
Angeoudemon wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
queenofsaigon wrote:

Who’s good at maths? Please someone work this out haha

seeb them both irl and im telling you, aldi is 5'6/7 and lydiot is 5'3/4

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

Hunevoque wrote:
PixelGirl wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:41 am
GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Because she is in Italy, hoping for some free cheese to take home, for her mac and cheese,or gluten free sandwiches :rofl:
do these buffoons think PR stands for press? It's public relations you moron

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

I saw a few negative comments on that post but they've probably been deleted by now. Im sure Carrie is policing them throughly because they were aware there might be some

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

still not blocked surprisingly Image

Return to “Lydia Millen”