Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald - Part 2

Post by Solcool2 »

spillingthetea123 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:00 am
Update: I couldn’t even stick to food combining for a day. Remembering all the damn rules you have to follow is insane. It’s also incredibly unrealistic if you are busy and go to school/work. For example, I don’t have the time to do the 2 breakfast thing (fruit first and then your second breakfast a little later). I only have time for one breakfast in the morning and then have to get in the car for work. I also can’t be eating frequently all day like Kenzie Burke suggests because I’m sitting at a desk and it’d be unprofessional to snack all day. It’s unrealistic for the normal person who actually does stuff with their life. It makes sense that it “works” for these youtubers who think going to an early morning workout class and getting a coffee after is being productive.

On another note, Maggie’s trainer seems like he has no idea what he’s doing. Whenever he has her doing planks, her butt is sticking up in the air, which is incorrect form. And when she was on the rowing machine, her form was completely wrong and she could’ve actually injured herself from how wrongly she was rowing on the machine. Great personal trainer you got there Maggie

I thought the same thing about her trainer, her back is not straight in squats either and her planks are terrible. Especially when she’s doing the up and down plank, her hips are rocking so much, you’re supposed to keep hips still and butt same line and tucked. And the rowing I noticed too. It takes awhile to get good at a rowing machine fast while keeping perfect form.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:55 am
spillingtheteadelete23 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 am
ceebee wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 am
Update: I couldn’t even stick to food combining for a day. Remembering all the damn rules you have to follow is insane. It’s also incredibly unrealistic if you are busy and go to school/work. For example, I don’t have the time to do the 2 breakfast thing (fruit first and then your second breakfast a little later). I only have time for one breakfast in the morning and then have to get in the car for work. I also can’t be eating frequently all day like Kenzie Burke suggests because I’m sitting at a desk and it’d be unprofessional to snack all day. It’s unrealistic for the normal person who actually does stuff with their life. It makes sense that it “works” for these youtubers who think going to an early morning workout class and getting a coffee after is being productive.

On another note, Maggie’s trainer seems like he has no idea what he’s doing. Whenever he has her doing planks, her butt is sticking up in the air, which is incorrect form. And when she was on the rowing machine, her form was completely wrong and she could’ve actually injured herself from how wrongly she was rowing on the machine. Great personal trainer you got there Maggie
I was watching Michelle Reeds recent videos. I don’t watch her but Ive heard of her so I went watch her post grad plans video. Then she posted a q&a and I watched it too. One of the questions was along the lines that Youtubers promote ED, and then she started talking about food combining. She was like I wouldn’t do food combining. And then she was like Youtubers need to be careful because their not certified etc.. A smart person wouldn’t follow their shitty advice. She was trying to throw shade but she answered it really classy. These two just put out whatever the heck comes to their mind to make money. Instead of going to work at an actual real job. Also, there’s another Youtuber who obsess over Maggie and she said she was going to try to lose more weight and does food combining. Bought that 21 day reset bullshit. The girl is already a stick. What more weight is she trying to lose? These two need to calm down with their false information. I mean look at Emma she’s disappearing and still barely eating working out. She’s going to get really sick if she keeps up with this.
Everything you said in this response :tu: Kenzie Burke and Maggie are not certified to be pushing this sort of diet as something that is legitimately healthy. They’re making a ton of money from pushing this BS diet and don’t care about the ethics of it. Someone commented on one of Kenzie’s videos asking if she was certified in nurtriton in any way and all she responded was “yup!”. Girl, taking a few classes doesn’t mean you can push this diet as being healthy. And even if she is a nurtrtionisnt, it’s still an unhealthy diet to push. Maggie for a fact has no credentials and should be putting a disclaimer in her videos and posts that she is not a nutritionist and not certified to be pushing this info out as if it’s proven science (which it’s been proven to be BS anyways).

Food combining is basically taking an already healthy way of eating and further restricting yourself. I truly think in a few years (hopefully sooner) food combining will be the trend that everyone will look back on and be like “wtf why was I doing that?” Shame on Maggie and Kenzie for promoting something that is clearly a method of undereating.
I'm no doctor, but IMO, food-combining to the extent that Maggie & Kenzie are advertising to their young viewers could be qualified as an eating disorder. To be that restrictive with yourself is not healthy, and shame on her for sharing this toxic mindset with her viewers. I knew Maggie was stupid, but this is just disappointing and so dangerous.
Its sad how maggie showed emma who is the one who actually has a eating disorder the whole food combining. Like thats her younger sister smh

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
ceebee wrote:

I was watching Michelle Reeds recent videos. I don’t watch her but Ive heard of her so I went watch her post grad plans video. Then she posted a q&a and I watched it too. One of the questions was along the lines that Youtubers promote ED, and then she started talking about food combining. She was like I wouldn’t do food combining. And then she was like Youtubers need to be careful because their not certified etc.. A smart person wouldn’t follow their shitty advice. She was trying to throw shade but she answered it really classy. These two just put out whatever the heck comes to their mind to make money. Instead of going to work at an actual real job. Also, there’s another Youtuber who obsess over Maggie and she said she was going to try to lose more weight and does food combining. Bought that 21 day reset bullshit. The girl is already a stick. What more weight is she trying to lose? These two need to calm down with their false information. I mean look at Emma she’s disappearing and still barely eating working out. She’s going to get really sick if she keeps up with this.
Everything you said in this response :tu: Kenzie Burke and Maggie are not certified to be pushing this sort of diet as something that is legitimately healthy. They’re making a ton of money from pushing this BS diet and don’t care about the ethics of it. Someone commented on one of Kenzie’s videos asking if she was certified in nurtriton in any way and all she responded was “yup!”. Girl, taking a few classes doesn’t mean you can push this diet as being healthy. And even if she is a nurtrtionisnt, it’s still an unhealthy diet to push. Maggie for a fact has no credentials and should be putting a disclaimer in her videos and posts that she is not a nutritionist and not certified to be pushing this info out as if it’s proven science (which it’s been proven to be BS anyways).

Food combining is basically taking an already healthy way of eating and further restricting yourself. I truly think in a few years (hopefully sooner) food combining will be the trend that everyone will look back on and be like “wtf why was I doing that?” Shame on Maggie and Kenzie for promoting something that is clearly a method of undereating.
I'm no doctor, but IMO, food-combining to the extent that Maggie & Kenzie are advertising to their young viewers could be qualified as an eating disorder. To be that restrictive with yourself is not healthy, and shame on her for sharing this toxic mindset with her viewers. I knew Maggie was stupid, but this is just disappointing and so dangerous.
Its sad how maggie showed emma who is the one who actually has a eating disorder the whole food combining. Like thats her younger sister smh
Emma is starting to look really bad, like pretty soon her hair is gonna start falling out and her skin will look dull and lifeless. She is so skinny. It’s so sad

jamaisvu
Learner
Learner

Post by jamaisvu »

In her latest video, Maggie said she, Emma, and Kenzie are going on a trip together. Lord help us all. I honestly don't mind M&E too much, but I really don't want to see Kenzie's botox'd cat face.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
ceebee wrote:

Emma is starting to look really bad, like pretty soon her hair is gonna start falling out and her skin will look dull and lifeless. She is so skinny. It’s so sad
I know!! Shes so boney already. Look at her bikini pics from last summer and then look at them now. She was already really skinny last summer but she at least looked alright. Now shes just bad

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
jamaisvu wrote: In her latest video, Maggie said she, Emma, and Kenzie are going on a trip together. Lord help us all. I honestly don't mind M&E too much, but I really don't want to see Kenzie's botox'd cat face.
Gretchen's officially been replaced lmao
Gretchen can do better though. Was never a fan of them all being friends

hoult1998
Learner
Learner

Post by hoult1998 »

does anyone else think kenzie elizabeth copies maggie so much? she’s even kissing up to kenzie burke, i bet she wishes she was included on the trip they’re taking

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
jamaisvu wrote: In her latest video, Maggie said she, Emma, and Kenzie are going on a trip together. Lord help us all. I honestly don't mind M&E too much, but I really don't want to see Kenzie's botox'd cat face.
Oh no, same. Gretchen is finally free lmao
Now Brooke will be up her ass though

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:10 pm
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:28 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Oh no, same. Gretchen is finally free lmao
Now Brooke will be up her ass though
Nah, Brooke will find friends from her job. Maggie is probably v jealous that Brooke went to Gretchens place and she wasnt invited.

gsulllyy
Talker
Talker

Post by gsulllyy »

Maggie forgot her tea at her apartment and went to Whole Foods to get new boxes of it... can’t go one night without it? Seriously insane. Also drinking tea has nothing to do with food combining ...its tea. Imagine your life being so empty that you put this much thought and control and desperation into your “night routine” and weird food anxieties

gsulllyy
Talker
Talker

Post by gsulllyy »

gsulllyy wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 pm
Maggie forgot her tea at her apartment and went to Whole Foods to get new boxes of it... can’t go one night without it? Seriously insane. Also drinking tea has nothing to do with food combining ...its tea. Imagine your life being so empty that you put this much thought and control and desperation into your “night routine” and weird food anxieties
Sorry meant to say she made Tyler stop at the Andover Whole Foods to get tea because she was staying at his house in North Andover.

Side note, Andover itself is a very rich, old money town and shes vlogging herself walking around in this tiny spaghetti strap dress with huge hoops. Not the scene in Andover AT ALL.

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner

Post by Thisaintit997 »

Unpopular opinion: I think Emma looks healthy. Emma has a petite build but she also has curves. Emma has an athletic look (like Maggie) but she is much more proportional. Keep in mind that Em is still only 17. Emma eats well/clean, works out regularly and has that growing kid metabolism still. She has always been built the way she is. I mean scroll alllll the way down on her IG. I’m also not saying Emma edits her pictures but many people do make modifications here and there with facetune.

helloitsme2346
Learner
Learner

Post by helloitsme2346 »

This girl needs to be EXPOSED for anyone who doubts she was selling things she got for free here is the jeans from her Aritzia haul, clothes that she got for FREE and is selling them. I am disgusted, who raises people like this, little brat that feel so entitled. Get off your high horses Maggie, if IG or Youtube closed tomorrow your ''career'' would be over. Have some RESPECT for brands that work with you, and for people who support you.

-Stop making stupid people famous :|
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugossiplove
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossiplove »

Thisaintit997 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:08 pm
Unpopular opinion: I think Emma looks healthy. Emma has a petite build but she also has curves. Emma has an athletic look (like Maggie) but she is much more proportional. Keep in mind that Em is still only 17. Emma eats well/clean, works out regularly and has that growing kid metabolism still. She has always been built the way she is. I mean scroll alllll the way down on her IG. I’m also not saying Emma edits her pictures but many people do make modifications here and there with facetune.
I wouldn't see Emma in the streets and think she looked like she had an ED, but it's just the fact that she's lost so much weight that she never needed to. If you look at her bikini pics from last summer and compare it with this summer there is an obvious drastic difference and her bones are protruding a lot more now. I don't think she looks skeletal but in general it's not healthy for someone who is already skinny to lose weight and have anxiety about what they're going to eat next. It would be different if Emma was overweight and was trying to get healthy, but she was already a skinny girl and the fact that she has devoted so much of her life to what she's going to eat next/losing weight just shows she has some serious issues with eating

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Thisaintit997 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:08 pm
Lol you said Emma has curves... um where!? She has a little 12 yr old boy figure

Post by Guest »

I know this girl that has been in the hospital for a while because she has anorexia. She started just like them wanting to eat nothing but organic shit then slowly stopped eating. That’s how Emmma is going to be. The girl is being fed thru a tube now. Emma is still working out and hardly eating how much skinnier is she about to get? How do you take nutrition advice from a bitch that had an eating disorder? These girls are so stupid. When you look up stupid in the dictionary there’s a picture of Maggie and Emma on there. I swear. Where the fuck is her mom? And if you want to do that cool but stop promoting that crap on the internet for all the young girls watching.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
Thisaintit997 wrote: Unpopular opinion: I think Emma looks healthy. Emma has a petite build but she also has curves. Emma has an athletic look (like Maggie) but she is much more proportional. Keep in mind that Em is still only 17. Emma eats well/clean, works out regularly and has that growing kid metabolism still. She has always been built the way she is. I mean scroll alllll the way down on her IG. I’m also not saying Emma edits her pictures but many people do make modifications here and there with facetune.
Lol you said Emma has curves... um where!? She has a little 12 yr old boy figure
Idk if I would call it curves, but she definitely has boobs and a toned butt from working out, so I wouldn't say that's a 12 y/o boys figure. At least not any 12 y/o boys I'm seeing :rofl:
Emma definitely doesnt have any curves she needs to be like other teens and eat a couple cheeseburgers though and enjoy her life cause shes so boney

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

I know this isn't a Kenzie Burke page but damn this girl dumb af. That ain't glow, your skin is just oily :roll:

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

LOL at Maggie “i asked to ride podium because there were no front row seats and omg i could never be caught riding row 2”... AKA she saw Sara asked G to ride podium the day before and had to keep up. The second hand embarrassment i get from her vlogs are too much. I actually laugh out loud at her stupidity and how great she thinks she is.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
Thisaintit997 wrote: Unpopular opinion: I think Emma looks healthy. Emma has a petite build but she also has curves. Emma has an athletic look (like Maggie) but she is much more proportional. Keep in mind that Em is still only 17. Emma eats well/clean, works out regularly and has that growing kid metabolism still. She has always been built the way she is. I mean scroll alllll the way down on her IG. I’m also not saying Emma edits her pictures but many people do make modifications here and there with facetune.
Idk if I would call it curves, but she definitely has boobs and a toned butt from working out, so I wouldn't say that's a 12 y/o boys figure. At least not any 12 y/o boys I'm seeing :rofl:
She doesn’t have a butt lol she sticks it out and arches her back to make it look that way, an if you look at her prom pics of the tan dress she barely has boobs lol. She is thinning out and will start losing any ass or boobs she ever slightly had.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”