Maggie & Emma MacDonald - Part 2

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald - Part 2

Post by Thisaintit997 »

Maggie’s best stage of life was her junior year at Bridgewater. Maggie had friends and Ernie. Do any of you remember Maggie’s vlog at the Apple orchard with Ernie and Brooke? Maggie had friends and had fun and was interesting! Maggie is so dull and lifeless now. Maggie’s relationship with Tyler seems off to me and kind of toxic. Maggie went downhill since being with Tyler.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

i figured out who maggie reminds me of lmao she looks like katie (and emily) fitch from the second generation of skins uk. their mouths move the exact same way lmao just google a video of her, you can really see the resemblance there

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

Does anyone remember a few months ago in Maggie’s vlogs she was randomly driving a bmw?? It was black and had a moonroof. I thought maybe she got a new car but in some of her recent videos she was back in her Jetta. Idk it was so random and wanted to know if anyone else noticed that??

alexandria94
Learner
Learner

Post by alexandria94 »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 am
Does anyone remember a few months ago in Maggie’s vlogs she was randomly driving a bmw?? It was black and had a moonroof. I thought maybe she got a new car but in some of her recent videos she was back in her Jetta. Idk it was so random and wanted to know if anyone else noticed that??
I’m pretty sure she got into a car accident and it was a rental car

spillingthetea123
Talker
Talker

Post by spillingthetea123 »

Okay, I decided I wanna try food combining for a week to see if it actually “works.” Kenzie Burke has a free PDF on her site about the rules of food combining, so I’m gonna follow that. I’ll keep you all updated on how it’s going.

To give you some insight, I have a similar body type to Maggie’s. I’m also pretty active, I spin 4-5x a week and also lift 2-3x a week. I’m curious if this diet will feel restrictive. I eat a ton because of how active I am. I’m a healthy eater in general, but I usually eat pizza, burgers, ice cream, etc. on the weekends.

I’ll update you guys next week!

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

spillingthetea123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:10 am
Okay, I decided I wanna try food combining for a week to see if it actually “works.” Kenzie Burke has a free PDF on her site about the rules of food combining, so I’m gonna follow that. I’ll keep you all updated on how it’s going.

To give you some insight, I have a similar body type to Maggie’s. I’m also pretty active, I spin 4-5x a week and also lift 2-3x a week. I’m curious if this diet will feel restrictive. I eat a ton because of how active I am. I’m a healthy eater in general, but I usually eat pizza, burgers, ice cream, etc. on the weekends.

if you are in the gals on the girl facebook group there is a great posts that debunks the reason why "you feel so good" it has nothing to do with food combining.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1129205 ... SEARCH_BOX

some quotes from people who commented

"Kenzie’s food guide seems to really focus on whole foods (which is awesome) but I think the reason people see results is because the plan focuses on some healthy habits. I don’t think that food combining it’s self does anything. It’s just the healthy habits included in the guide (I think) I haven’t bought it or anything this is just from my own research!!"

"It makes sense that people following Kenzie’s lifestyle/plan would feel lighter and “healthier” because it’s essentially eating vegetables for every meal..NO processed foods, NO dairy, NO meats....that cuts sodium and sugar intake dramatically. And it’s just branded as a “21 day fix”....considering how much processed shit we put into our bodies daily- it’s obvious that you are going to feel different once you cut it all out"

you're obviously going to "feel lighter" if you restrict yourself as her plan suggest you do.

spillingthetea123
Talker
Talker

jadorexo wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:04 am
spillingthetea123 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:10 am

if you are in the gals on the girl facebook group there is a great posts that debunks the reason why "you feel so good" it has nothing to do with food combining.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1129205 ... SEARCH_BOX

some quotes from people who commented

"Kenzie’s food guide seems to really focus on whole foods (which is awesome) but I think the reason people see results is because the plan focuses on some healthy habits. I don’t think that food combining it’s self does anything. It’s just the healthy habits included in the guide (I think) I haven’t bought it or anything this is just from my own research!!"

"It makes sense that people following Kenzie’s lifestyle/plan would feel lighter and “healthier” because it’s essentially eating vegetables for every meal..NO processed foods, NO dairy, NO meats....that cuts sodium and sugar intake dramatically. And it’s just branded as a “21 day fix”....considering how much processed shit we put into our bodies daily- it’s obvious that you are going to feel different once you cut it all out"

you're obviously going to "feel lighter" if you restrict yourself as her plan suggest you do.
Oh yeah, the diet for sure is total BS. I posted an article a few posts ago that basically debunked food combining and it’s entire theory about how digestion works. I’m just a very curious person and want to see what the fuss is about. Especially because there’s very clear proof out there that food combining is BS, it’s interesting to see so many of these Youtubers pushing it. Then again Maggie has maybe 10 brain cells so

ugh-asif
Talker
Talker

Post by ugh-asif »

Did anyone see her insta story about posting more stuff on her Poshmark saying “my clothes are too big for me now”. Give me a break :roll: like first of all we all know you’re just saying that to humble brag and second of all I don’t think she looks different since she started food combing and she’s only been going to a trainer for two days. Girl stfu

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

ugh-asif wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Did anyone see her insta story about posting more stuff on her Poshmark saying “my clothes are too big for me now”. Give me a break :roll: like first of all we all know you’re just saying that to humble brag and second of all I don’t think she looks different since she started food combing and she’s only been going to a trainer for two days. Girl stfu
Wow that’s when I just roll my eyes... oh really are the size 4 at lululemon just too big now, yeah right. Unless she likes her stuff super glue tight af then I guess I believe it. She is like Casey Holmes acting like she’s smaller than she is. Maggie has an ass and hips, sorry but no matter what unless you lose those and become boy shaped like Gretchen you’re still fitting into size 4 lulu

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner

Post by Thisaintit997 »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 am
Yes! It was a rental. She talked about it in one of her repetitive vlogs that I prob couldn’t find it if I tried. I guess she was in a little accident and her Jetta was getting repaired. I’m shocked Maggie still has her Jetta. I feel like a Benz or something to one up Gretchen is next on her frivolous purchases list.

Thisaintit997
Learner
Learner

Post by Thisaintit997 »

ugh-asif wrote:
Ugh Maggie is so obvious. She simply has to get rid of her old stuff so she can afford to get new stuff for hauls. It’s just a vicious cycle. Maggie already wears clothes too small for her. She’s going to post a haul wearing the same exact sizes that were “too small”. She is an absolute idiot. I truly don’t know why I’m still so interested in her life. *face palm*

whatthewhattt1234
Talker
Talker

Post by whatthewhattt1234 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
ugh-asif wrote:
Wow that’s when I just roll my eyes... oh really are the size 4 at lululemon just too big now, yeah right. Unless she likes her stuff super glue tight af then I guess I believe it. She is like Casey Holmes acting like she’s smaller than she is. Maggie has an ass and hips, sorry but no matter what unless you lose those and become boy shaped like Gretchen you’re still fitting into size 4 lulu
I'm a size 4 in Lululemon and in no way in heck is she smaller than me. I'm not trying to imply I'm some skinny-minnie, but Maggie's ass and thighs are way bigger than mine and sometimes I still struggle even fitting into a 4. I appreciate her trying to work on her body, but I don't appreciate her implying she's not a size 4 in lulu anymore. This is what gives girls a negative image about their body. Be honest and appreciate what you have, don't pretend you're something you're not. A size 4 is all of a sudden big? Give me a break. She needs to have several seats
LOL I wear a size 4 and am naturally a very slim person with no curves. There is no chance that she is too small for a 4. I think she looks great so honestly no hate because 4 is still small and the size you wear doesn’t mean much. buttt it does give girls a negative body image. And she’s dumb if she gets rid of her clothes because hate to break it to her but weight often comes back. (Even though ik she’s just selling them so she can get more clothes and post a haul)

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Thisaintit997 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:08 pm
ugh-asif wrote:
Ugh Maggie is so obvious. She simply has to get rid of her old stuff so she can afford to get new stuff for hauls. It’s just a vicious cycle. Maggie already wears clothes too small for her. She’s going to post a haul wearing the same exact sizes that were “too small”. She is an absolute idiot. I truly don’t know why I’m still so interested in her life. *face palm*
Rents due in a week. She always does a huge dump on poshmark around this time every month.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

whatthewhatttdelete234 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
ugh-asif wrote:
I'm a size 4 in Lululemon and in no way in heck is she smaller than me. I'm not trying to imply I'm some skinny-minnie, but Maggie's ass and thighs are way bigger than mine and sometimes I still struggle even fitting into a 4. I appreciate her trying to work on her body, but I don't appreciate her implying she's not a size 4 in lulu anymore. This is what gives girls a negative image about their body. Be honest and appreciate what you have, don't pretend you're something you're not. A size 4 is all of a sudden big? Give me a break. She needs to have several seats
LOL I wear a size 4 and am naturally a very slim person with no curves. There is no chance that she is too small for a 4. I think she looks great so honestly no hate because 4 is still small and the size you wear doesn’t mean much. buttt it does give girls a negative body image. And she’s dumb if she gets rid of her clothes because hate to break it to her but weight often comes back. (Even though ik she’s just selling them so she can get more clothes and post a haul)
Lmao this dumbass needs to go buy clothes that actually fit her. You know those gray joggers she always wears they're super tight on her. She just buys them on a smaller size to make it seem like she has an ass, and boobs. Her flat chested ass! Did you guys see that picture she posted of the bikini? There is no way that top fits her..

Miamourxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Miamourxoxo »

I’m interested to see what her body transformation will be like under her new trainer and food combining. I wonder if her goal is to lose weight or just become more “toned.” I hope it’s not the former; she has a great body and it’s refreshing to see a YouTuber with her body type...

spillingthetea123
Talker
Talker

Update: I couldn’t even stick to food combining for a day. Remembering all the damn rules you have to follow is insane. It’s also incredibly unrealistic if you are busy and go to school/work. For example, I don’t have the time to do the 2 breakfast thing (fruit first and then your second breakfast a little later). I only have time for one breakfast in the morning and then have to get in the car for work. I also can’t be eating frequently all day like Kenzie Burke suggests because I’m sitting at a desk and it’d be unprofessional to snack all day. It’s unrealistic for the normal person who actually does stuff with their life. It makes sense that it “works” for these youtubers who think going to an early morning workout class and getting a coffee after is being productive.

On another note, Maggie’s trainer seems like he has no idea what he’s doing. Whenever he has her doing planks, her butt is sticking up in the air, which is incorrect form. And when she was on the rowing machine, her form was completely wrong and she could’ve actually injured herself from how wrongly she was rowing on the machine. Great personal trainer you got there Maggie

ugh-asif
Talker
Talker

Post by ugh-asif »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:31 pm
Miamourxoxo wrote: I’m interested to see what her body transformation will be like under her new trainer and food combining. I wonder if her goal is to lose weight or just become more “toned.” I hope it’s not the former; she has a great body and it’s refreshing to see a YouTuber with her body type...
She's always talking about how she finally appreciates her bigger legs and stuff but I don't believe it. If she were truly comfortable, she wouldn't talk about it 24/7. It's sad, and I hope she's not going down a bad path. All she has right now that is consistent in her life is food and she is far too obsessed with it. She may not be anorexic or bulimic, but she certainly has a disorder with food. (not a doctor obviously, just an observation.)
Yeah I think she has a nice body and it definitely is nice to see a YouTuber that has a more athletic shape. It probably doesn’t help that her sister is super thin and she’s now hanging around super skinny Kenzie Burke. Not everyone is going to have that super thin body type and that’s just how it is.

Post by Guest »

spillingthetea123 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:00 am
Update: I couldn’t even stick to food combining for a day. Remembering all the damn rules you have to follow is insane. It’s also incredibly unrealistic if you are busy and go to school/work. For example, I don’t have the time to do the 2 breakfast thing (fruit first and then your second breakfast a little later). I only have time for one breakfast in the morning and then have to get in the car for work. I also can’t be eating frequently all day like Kenzie Burke suggests because I’m sitting at a desk and it’d be unprofessional to snack all day. It’s unrealistic for the normal person who actually does stuff with their life. It makes sense that it “works” for these youtubers who think going to an early morning workout class and getting a coffee after is being productive.

On another note, Maggie’s trainer seems like he has no idea what he’s doing. Whenever he has her doing planks, her butt is sticking up in the air, which is incorrect form. And when she was on the rowing machine, her form was completely wrong and she could’ve actually injured herself from how wrongly she was rowing on the machine. Great personal trainer you got there Maggie
I was watching Michelle Reeds recent videos. I don’t watch her but Ive heard of her so I went watch her post grad plans video. Then she posted a q&a and I watched it too. One of the questions was along the lines that Youtubers promote ED, and then she started talking about food combining. She was like I wouldn’t do food combining. And then she was like Youtubers need to be careful because their not certified etc.. A smart person wouldn’t follow their shitty advice. She was trying to throw shade but she answered it really classy. These two just put out whatever the heck comes to their mind to make money. Instead of going to work at an actual real job. Also, there’s another Youtuber who obsess over Maggie and she said she was going to try to lose more weight and does food combining. Bought that 21 day reset bullshit. The girl is already a stick. What more weight is she trying to lose? These two need to calm down with their false information. I mean look at Emma she’s disappearing and still barely eating working out. She’s going to get really sick if she keeps up with this.

hookem91
Learner
Learner

Post by hookem91 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
ugh-asif wrote:
Ffs, I’m 5’1”, 110 pounds (and I would say that’s pretty tiny) and a size 4 is sometimes too small on me. There is no way that she’s a 4 if she’s like 3 sizes bigger than me in jeans. Maybe in a top, but no way for pants.

spillingthetea123
Talker
Talker

ceebee wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 am
spillingtheteadelete23 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:00 am

I was watching Michelle Reeds recent videos. I don’t watch her but Ive heard of her so I went watch her post grad plans video. Then she posted a q&a and I watched it too. One of the questions was along the lines that Youtubers promote ED, and then she started talking about food combining. She was like I wouldn’t do food combining. And then she was like Youtubers need to be careful because their not certified etc.. A smart person wouldn’t follow their shitty advice. She was trying to throw shade but she answered it really classy. These two just put out whatever the heck comes to their mind to make money. Instead of going to work at an actual real job. Also, there’s another Youtuber who obsess over Maggie and she said she was going to try to lose more weight and does food combining. Bought that 21 day reset bullshit. The girl is already a stick. What more weight is she trying to lose? These two need to calm down with their false information. I mean look at Emma she’s disappearing and still barely eating working out. She’s going to get really sick if she keeps up with this.
Everything you said in this response :tu: Kenzie Burke and Maggie are not certified to be pushing this sort of diet as something that is legitimately healthy. They’re making a ton of money from pushing this BS diet and don’t care about the ethics of it. Someone commented on one of Kenzie’s videos asking if she was certified in nurtriton in any way and all she responded was “yup!”. Girl, taking a few classes doesn’t mean you can push this diet as being healthy. And even if she is a nurtrtionisnt, it’s still an unhealthy diet to push. Maggie for a fact has no credentials and should be putting a disclaimer in her videos and posts that she is not a nutritionist and not certified to be pushing this info out as if it’s proven science (which it’s been proven to be BS anyways).

Food combining is basically taking an already healthy way of eating and further restricting yourself. I truly think in a few years (hopefully sooner) food combining will be the trend that everyone will look back on and be like “wtf why was I doing that?” Shame on Maggie and Kenzie for promoting something that is clearly a method of undereating.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”