Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by rebeez »

robobabe420 wrote:ALSO I love talking shit about her but I also just love expressing my opinions in general so I will say I think her kids are fine. They get exercise, they eat food, they have a loving home. Growing up in the 80s and 90s, my mom just told us to go outside all day and come back for dinner, which was usually hamburger helper or chicken patties, and veggies that I didn't eat. I was allowed snacks if I asked for them. I was bigger than the other kids, and I was also 5 inches or more taller than them (I was 6' by 6th grade, I might be in the minority lol). My brother was skinny to average. My other brother was chubby. We all grew up and made our own decisions on what to do with our bodies. Sarah isn't being a bad parent, she is feeding her kids yummy food and also forcing them to exercise. I dunno about you guys but no one forced me to exercise as a kid. So many parents just plop down a pizza or chicken nuggets every day, make their kids eat school lunch, cereal for breakfast. I feel like some of you are holding her to an unreasonable expectation. Do ya'll have kids? Because feeding your kids balanced meals, fresh veggies, lean meats, denying snacks....it ain't the norm. Shit on her for her bad fitting clothes, or her denying her kids' speech problems, but the weight thing is unreasonable.
I totally agree. I think her kids are annoying as all hell and most definitely have speech impediments, but as far as the eating/exercise/ all of that is concerned—people here are way too hard on her.

I get that it’s a hate forum, but she feeds her kids probably the same as the rest of the parents and doesn’t make anything shockingly unhealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cutiebaby
Learner
Learner

Post by cutiebaby »

Sassyass wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:53 pm
RaisingCane wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:16 pm
cutiebaby wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:44 pm
RaisingCane wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:33 pm
Touching on the subject of Louis not doing anything for her & her financing everything....does anyone else remember when he went to Thailand & brought back shirts as souvenirs for Sarah & they were super tiny?

Now I get Asian sizing can be way different from American sizing, but every time it’s mentioned that she funds his trips, I think back to that. Like your ‘boyfriend’ couldn’t find you a better souvenir? While taking a trip without you? I think he went with a close friend or family member if I’m remembering correctly.
no way! he brought her super tiny shirts?? lmao i need to see that! do you remember around when the vlog was posted?
Yes! It was a while back but I don’t remember how far back, I’ll do some searching & see if I can find it.

it was right around the time she went to mexico i think with ashley.., i wanna say not to long after or before her lap ban removal
hmmm, that would make sense, that was right around the time i stopped watching her vlogs. man, i missed a good moment. i went through and skimmed some videos around that time and couldnt find it. oh well, it is still funny! haha

Post by Guest »

tetasfinally2 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:47 pm
Lolanyc_73 wrote: I find it interesting that both SRV and Learning to be Fearless both have terrible knock knees. It's a hideous toddlerish look for a grown woman. Not sure how much obesity causes/contributes. It's the reason they both have to stand and "model" in that ridiculous position with one leg forward...they physically cannot stand with their feet together. I know it's a structural issue and puts them at higher risk for injury, so I guess it's a good thing they are both lazy slobs who do not exercise.
It's very closely related to obesity, especially during adolescence (so maybe Sarah should actually put some effort into what her kids eat...). I was obese until a few years ago in my mid 20s and I still have this leg shape. I laughed out loud though at your comment about them not exercising! It's 1000% true. I am much more prone to knee injury and weakness, even at a healthy weight. It's very frustrating to me that neither of them seem to care and want to pretend they are totally healthy and just happen to be morbidly obese. I wish Sarah would demonstrate better eating habits for her kids, but fuck am I scared of how LTBF's kids will be raised.
Congratulations on your weight loss! Knock knees are much more noticeable on an obese person. I know there are treatment and surgery options for it, but SRV and Alex seem totally oblivious that anything is wrong.

Post by Guest »

tchock92 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:37 pm
robobabe420 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:11 pm
Just saying, I went to speech therapy as a child. Going to speech therapy assisted me in having a good speaking voice, a lack of a West Virginia accent, and a boatload of confidence. Even if she took them to therapy and was told they didn't need it (yeah right) investing in it is investing in your kids' future.
I went to speech therapy in elementary because I had a lisp, I sometimes do have a lisp but only when I get really excited about something I’m talking about and don’t really think about it. Sarah needs to realize that speech therapy will help her kids out and if it is because of their teeth (which it’s not) a speech therapist will help them with their r’s so they don’t sound like babies.
Nahla is very intelligent, creative and quick witted and I would hate for her to be undermined by this totally unnecessary speech issue as she gets older. If their speech issues haven't resolved by the end of this school year, Sarah would be crazy not to get them into speech therapy. I also had speech therapy for a lisp in grade school, and I remember the experience as being fun and a total breeze.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

Do ya'll have kids? Because feeding your kids balanced meals, fresh veggies, lean meats, denying snacks....it ain't the norm.
[/quote]

Lets be real we all see it obesity is largely a FAMILY issue. more often than not you see fat kids with fat parents and there is no denying that. Habits are taught from a young age and if the parent is to lazy to actually change their lifestyle and habits it often times falls onto the kids.

I do have kids. its not hard to provide a good balanced diet. you as a parent start to create and teach ur kids what healthy eating habits are, even if you dont have them yourself. your children for much of their young lives are a product of the environment you set for them as a parent. As an adult they can and will do whatever they want but its your job as a parent to teach your children, healthy habits is most commonly forgotten.

I work 60+ hours and i still find the time to feed my children a balanced diet. I made 90% of my childs baby food from scratch. they receive limited processed premade foods.. they know junk food to be a treat not an expectation and they understand its in moderation. due to this they are NOT picky they love fresh fruits and Veggies and ask for them all the time, they are the first things typically to be eaten off their plates..

if you teach your kid from a young age that you will adjust and accommodate by making separate meals for them they will rarely grow out of it. Sarah has always fed her kids shit, she admits she hardly sits down to eat with them, she was always making them something other than what she eats, butter noodles, milk rice i swear those are the staple foods she shows lol. they eat out a ton. not many kids will prefer to eat home cooked if they are used to chipotle every other night. they arent that picky when its fast food but she says they are picky at home.. why because shes lazy to make real food for them?

Do i think people are sometimes to Harsh about the kids YES, because they are just kids. but it doesn't negate the fact that Sarah shows us what she chooses and she chooses to show us the highly processed and unhealthy things she feeds her children. rarely do we see real cooked meals for them. you see what she shows in the pantry, freezer, fridge and its all junk processed junk.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

robobabe420 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:20 pm
ALSO I love talking shit about her but I also just love expressing my opinions in general so I will say I think her kids are fine. They get exercise, they eat food, they have a loving home. Growing up in the 80s and 90s, my mom just told us to go outside all day and come back for dinner, which was usually hamburger helper or chicken patties, and veggies that I didn't eat. I was allowed snacks if I asked for them. I was bigger than the other kids, and I was also 5 inches or more taller than them (I was 6' by 6th grade, I might be in the minority lol). My brother was skinny to average. My other brother was chubby. We all grew up and made our own decisions on what to do with our bodies. Sarah isn't being a bad parent, she is feeding her kids yummy food and also forcing them to exercise. I dunno about you guys but no one forced me to exercise as a kid. So many parents just plop down a pizza or chicken nuggets every day, make their kids eat school lunch, cereal for breakfast. I feel like some of you are holding her to an unreasonable expectation. Do ya'll have kids? Because feeding your kids balanced meals, fresh veggies, lean meats, denying snacks....it ain't the norm. Shit on her for her bad fitting clothes, or her denying her kids' speech problems, but the weight thing is unreasonable.
I also grew up in the 90s and I was not allowed to refuse veggies (neither were my friends). I was a chubby kid who snacked on fruit and the occasional yoghurt because that's what my parents brought home from the supermarket. There were no chips or cookies because health was more important than convenience. We also regularly had vegetable soups for dinner. Always disappointing for a kid but light and nutritious, and a staple in everyone's home. Mind you, both my parents worked full time. It's not harder to make a normal sized sandwich (with real bread) than a small one and then pack extra snacks.
I hate sports as a rule, always have, but where I'm from gym class is mandatory so at least I moved 2x/week. I was also in swimming lessons (the only sport I actually enjoy) but this can bring extra costs depending on your area, although money's no prob for Sarah. You said you'd go out to play until dinner time - Sarah's kids sit on the couch.
I was a chubby kid who lost the extra weight by the 10yo growth spurt and kept it off BECAUSE the food I had available was real food and the examples I had from home were good. I'm not naturally thin, if I don't pay attention to what I eat I gain weight quickly and lose slowly. But I know how to eat and constantly choose wisely when shopping. Occasionally snacking is ok if your life is otherwise balanced.

No, I don't have kids, but we're not discussing how hard it is to be a mom, we're discussing the fact that she is in denial about everything wrong in her life and the kids will be the ones who suffer. They are not chubby, they are fat. They will have problems because they see treats as everyday staples. She can still serve them nuggets and fries when she's tired/busy/whatever, but there's never a healthy meal in that household! If she stops buying those snack packs the world will not end and the kids will not go hungry.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

Yeah my parents only let me have one lunchable A YEAR. If that tells ya anything 😂😂😂 too much sodium, too proccessed, etc. so you can imagine the rest of the food they fed me. We were pretty broke growing up as well, but they still taught me very good eating habits and I’m SO thankful for it at 26 when this good ol metabolism is starting to take a shit on me 😒 My parents would never feed me a sugary bagel, with sugary cream cheese, muffin bites, candy, hell nah. Although to be fair, I come from a very thin family, so genetics is on my side, well they were... but when you don’t have those type of genetics, you have to be extra careful, and she’s not. And it’s not just her kids. I’m not just hating on them because of Sarah, but it’s a whole ass epidemic. It makes me so mad seeing fat kids everywhere I go these days. And suddenly it’s just acceptable and we just relabel clothes to fit bigger people now. It’s ridiculous.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

It isn't hard to feed them a balanced diet, especially since Sarah has the money amd access to healthy food. Sure my kids have treats and we don't always eat the best, I do my best with our limited budget to have fruits and veggies. They love to go swimming so we do that all summer long and I kick them outside to ride their bikes or go to the playground nextdoor. I'll be damned if they go through what their dad and I did because of our weight as kids. No one is shitting on the kids as such, they have no control over the food she buys. She packs them a ton of processed snacks, it's not needed.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Why is it that Da’Vi isn’t allowed to attend any of the kids school events/parent teacher meetings/etc, but Sarah has Louis down as a backup contact at the kids school? What kind of backwards ass shit? I could never be Da’Vi, I’d lose my mind if Sarah was my petty baby mama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I grew up on processed food and zero exercise, I was never overweight but getting used to healthy food and moving more would've really helped my self esteem. I definitely still struggle with it now, and eating a nutritious diet is a challenge.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

I'm sorry but her kids are not just "chubby" they are fat. They are plump allover and have a gut, also big cheeks with a double chin. It is not their fault it, is sarah's and the habits she is implementing on them.
Feeding kids junk might be the norm for some, but it doesn't make it ok. Later we wonder why are there young adults with highblood pressure or that are prediabetic.
I know my parents did with me what they could with what they had and seeked help later when they knew it was possible, still, i was a fat kid/teen until i hit 20 and let me tell you it is crappy, kids at that age can be very cruel, heck i even had TEACHERS tell me mean things and no matter how much love and confidence you get at home, those things get you and mess up with your mind.
I was lucky enough i didn't develop major health problems but i still had my fair share of inconveniences, not many can say so.
All of this mixed with feeling the "fatty" of the class, suffering through PA.. even getting dressed was a chore back in the day where there weren't bigger kid's clothes.
She should know all of this.. Therefore i don't understand why is she acting oblivious about it, it is not just her saying she is still a size 16 while she doesn't even have moving range.. nowdays we have more info and she has the means and time to make it better. I am happy if she is taking them to do physical activities, i hope she keeps improving in that aspect.
Sometimes she makes it seem like she worries more about them reading and doing school stuff so they can get a scolarship and she doesn't have to pay for their education. Education is great but to my eyes she needs to find a balance for them.

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

Sarah is so insecure. Every vlog is addressing some negative comment that someone made. Today’s she addressed the money thing. I never see any comments on her video that are negative, I wish she was honest and said she goes on guru gossip and reads the comments here because everything she addresses in her videos, are comments we have made.

Sarah, on your next vlog, can you address Louis being gay and using you as his beard/sugar momma? I mean even your daughter can see through Louis, I wish you would too.

Also, can someone please start a new thread? We are almost reaching 50 pages, it’s getting too long.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

viewtopic.php?f=155&t=36802

Your wish my command. New thread

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”