I went to school with Rachel...

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I went to school with Rachel...

Post by mousetracks »

We are from the exact same town and I went to middle school and high school with Rachel. In middle school nobody liked her, she had maybe 5 friends- one of which is the one she told she once had cancer in high school. She never wore makeup until she started making YouTube videos so I find it funny that shes a 'guru'. She never had money at all. Her grandmother bought her everything and she ended up living with her. Yet she use to make fun of girls who couldn't afford Abercrombie and Hollister when we were like 12. Shes always been a stuck up bitch, talking about how much she hates her whole family. Many people from high school told me how she lied about having cancer to a friend of hers named Gabby. That girl refuses to talk to her now but in her video 'Beating A Dead Horse' she said it was Carolynn. She thought she was cool and popular because she was a drama kid, but honestly nobody laughed at her lines and most people hated her. She always talks about how she loves fashion? Thats funny...because in school she wore jeans and a tshirt or sweat pants. Shes so fake it honestly disgusts me. The reason she never comes back to our town is because nobody likes her and everyone makes fun of her. Everyone here only watches her videos because shes so dumb. Honestly, if your a fan of hers id take a step back and read all the stuff on the forums- because it IS true. I'd think people were lying if I didn't personally know her.

glittapaint
Learner
Learner

Re: I went to school with Rachel...

Post by glittapaint »

I'm not believing this until I see some proof. Show me some proof. You sound like some 15 year old girl who just wants to stir the pot.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Yeah, I'm calling serious bullshit here.

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

i think it's pretty obvious rachel wore makeup, including her winged eyeliner, wayyy before she was ever a beauty guru. she just didn't wear as much. also, in high school, she dressed pretty nicely and often wore dresses (basically how she does now). you can find any of this information by looking at the beginning of her blog. i have no doubt that her high school friends think she's a joke, but when she's home, she basically just goes to her parents', no real opportunity for everyone to make fun of her. you may want to do a little bit of research before trolling. :roll:

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

Not sure what kind of proof you guys want honestly. I could upload her yearbook photos? But I don't know what else you Gus want. And It's funny none of you believe me because its true. But you can all believe whatever you'd like.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Idk, didn't she say that she went from no makeup to just the winged liner and would just wear all black or white? Or did I hallucinate that?

Sure, upload the pictures.

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

Five friends is a lot....especially in middle school when it's cool to dislike anyone who isn't exactly like you. But yeah all the other stuff is gross and doesn't surprise me. She has a superiority complex that i guess stems from insecurity. Makes sense now. But yes I'd be interested in pictures too. :mmhmm:

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

Oh and I neither believe you nor disbelieve you. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

nightritual
Debater
Debater

Post by nightritual »

Wtf.ever wrote:Idk, didn't she say that she went from no makeup to just the winged liner and would just wear all black or white? Or did I hallucinate that?

Sure, upload the pictures.
yeah i remember that! (sorry for triple post)

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

you have to understand that a lot of people come here claiming to know the gurus and spill dirt. a lot of times they know things that are common knowledge/false and provide no proof that they're who they say they are, so it makes me a little reluctant. but i'm interested in what you have to say, upload it if you can.

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

Apparently I can only find our yearbook from senior year, so i'll post that for now. When I find the others I will post pictures. This is what I have seeing as though I only could find the one year book and she isn't in it much..also these are taken from my phone so excuse the bad quality.
1- her senior yearbook photo- Image http://i46.tinypic.com/2a4u52t.jpg
2- the cast list for our drama department -Imagehttp://i49.tinypic.com/2cfcoc9.jpg
3- the list for our choir - Image http://i47.tinypic.com/xc8zfq.jpg
other names blurred out for privacy reasons.
(not sure how to post pictures)

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

sorry for disbelieving you, i do think you're who you claim to be now.

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

its okay i could see what you mean by people pretending to know the person and not really knowing them. as soon as i find other year books i will scan the photos i have

lastlights
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lastlights »

Do you have any other interesting stories about Rachel? Or just anything that we wouldn't know by watching her videos and reading her Tumblr? I'm curious if she's been hiding things, etc

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I, too, apologize!

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

lastlights wrote:Do you have any other interesting stories about Rachel? Or just anything that we wouldn't know by watching her videos and reading her Tumblr? I'm curious if she's been hiding things, etc
Do you have anything specific you'd like to know? If you mention a topic i'm sure I could tell you something.

dafuckkk
Informer
Informer

Post by dafuckkk »

mousetracks wrote:Do you have anything specific you'd like to know? If you mention a topic i'm sure I could tell you something.
Was she a lot different than how she is in her videos? Do you know anything about her cancer lie? Seems like she's always been the type to over-exaggerate for attention.

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

Do you and your other friends believe everyone else from high school is just "jealous" of her fame? Please tell me you guys seriously don't care.

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

No I honestly could care less about her "fame" and doubt anyone else does. She's not famous, she makes YouTube videos. Yeah she makes a bit of money off of it, but she can't go too many places with it so no nobody is jealous of her. Her life is not what I want for myself, I it was I could see how people could think I was jealous. I just find it funny that people watch her videos and enable her to make money off of lies and a fake persona. But she's entitled to do what she wants and I'm on this forum the same reason as most people.. To show you who she really is and to make sure nobody buys into her bullshit. But to each his own I guess.

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

dafuckkk wrote:Was she a lot different than how she is in her videos? Do you know anything about her cancer lie? Seems like she's always been the type to over-exaggerate for attention.
She always over-exaggerated for attention. All I know about the cancer lie is it was just that, a complete lie. No truth of what so ever was involved in that and obviously it was out of hand. Shes always had a superior complex and thought she was better then everyone else. She was an ass kisser since day one.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”