Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
curleecrimp
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 11

Post by curleecrimp »

nadi wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:00 pm
Can someone recommend me fitness youtubers/instagramers that are actually lean & athletic, lift properly and don't act like idiots? Everyone I used to follow is either getting fat, giving up fitness, or pregnant.

The only good example I can think of is Natacha Oceane, or Karina Elle
I see you’ve gotten a few recommendations, but I’ll add a few more. I’ve been enjoying alexrice and hmillerfit. Alex recently signed with Gymshark but she has still been posting some bomb workouts and doesn’t act like an idiot (from what I’ve seen). Hmiller is a personal trainer and goes to Glute Lab and I thoroughly enjoy the workouts she posts and general workout/nutrition content. I hope that’s helpful!

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Givemethedonut »

Y’all KKfit can literally do one legged lunges, with my Typical normal squat weight. Shook. I’m sure they’ve been talked about here before, any tea though

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Givemethedonut wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:24 am
Y’all KKfit can literally do one legged lunges, with my Typical normal squat weight. Shook. I’m sure they’ve been talked about here before, any tea though
I don't think they're that strong tbh, their squat working sets seem to be around 185 for 5 last I saw, but they are very balanced unilaterally. I do love their work ethic though, and enjoy their content and physique because it's similar to mine. Their personalities are refreshing too, not like they're trying too hard to get views and likes by making their ass the focal point of everything. I doubt there's much tea. I've seen people say they're taking steroids, but I kinda doubt it. They put in the work and eat quite a good bit.

lab52
Talker
Talker

Post by lab52 »

Does anyone follow laurendrainfit? I really like her but she is pregnant and doing so much crazy stuff traveling and whatnot. I guess she is getting a lot of flack for it because her husband (theiobot) posted instagram stories saying that people should basically mind their own business because they were getting a lot of comments about her doing unhealthy things for the baby. I mean everyone can do what they want, and I know nothing about being pregnant, but it just struck me as odd some of the things she was doing... there were even a few posts where they were traveling and it looked like she was having alcohol.

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

Givemethedonut wrote:
No tea, but not going to lie, these two are where I'm getting my fitness inspiration lately. They aren't doing anything groundbreaking, but unlike so many of their Gymshark peers and other fitspos in general, they push themselves by going heavier with weights and aren't afraid to bulk. I also like that they are consistent with their workouts (i.e. not doing flashy, 'new' things that are cute for the 'gram) and like someone else said, it's not ass-centric. I don't know... I'm just sick of following these chicks who do dumbbell rows with like, 20 lbs, after they've been training for years.

Jackofsmack
Learner
Learner

Post by Jackofsmack »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:07 pm
Givemethedonut wrote:
I don't think they're that strong tbh, their squat working sets seem to be around 185 for 5 last I saw, but they are very balanced unilaterally. I do love their work ethic though, and enjoy their content and physique because it's similar to mine. Their personalities are refreshing too, not like they're trying too hard to get views and likes by making their ass the focal point of everything. I doubt there's much tea. I've seen people say they're taking steroids, but I kinda doubt it. They put in the work and eat quite a good bit.
Idk about their personalities because they seem to have none but I do think they are strong AF. They can military press a shit ton and their Bulgarian split squat weight is crazy. I could do without the leggings up the ass crack and the stories of them dry scooping while rapping along. But I do find their lifting pretty motivating! I’d be curious about their programming but I’m too cheap to shell out dollars for that!

Iridescence_65
Debater
Debater

Post by Iridescence_65 »

Am I just being an asshole but I can't stand jenbretty... She annoys the fuck out of me. Girl, your fat deposition is trend favorable. You promote an unhealthy unbalanced lifestyle. Gtfo stop with the extremism and sending the wrong message. I'm all for loving yourself but when it's unhealthy I have a problem with it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Iridescence_65 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:25 pm
Am I just being an asshole but I can't stand jenbretty... She annoys the fuck out of me. Girl, your fat deposition is trend favorable. You promote an unhealthy unbalanced lifestyle. Gtfo stop with the extremism and sending the wrong message. I'm all for loving yourself but when it's unhealthy I have a problem with it.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
I dont really know this girl but I can see literally every single one of her posts is her ass. If you have the genetics that allows all your fat to go to your hips and ass you cant help that, but at least admit it. I cant stand the people that just put on 30 pounds, it all goes straight to their butt and they act like they're doing something.

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

nadi wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:00 pm
Can someone recommend me fitness youtubers/instagramers that are actually lean & athletic, lift properly and don't act like idiots? Everyone I used to follow is either getting fat, giving up fitness, or pregnant.

The only good example I can think of is Natacha Oceane, or Karina Elle
Try @ladyfit

She used to do more hiit circuits but recently has mellowed down and doing bb style workouts. Generally she is likeable

Jackofsmack wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:08 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Givemethedonut wrote:
Idk about their personalities because they seem to have none but I do think they are strong AF. They can military press a shit ton and their Bulgarian split squat weight is crazy. I could do without the leggings up the ass crack and the stories of them dry scooping while rapping along. But I do find their lifting pretty motivating! I’d be curious about their programming but I’m too cheap to shell out dollars for that!
I'm kinda jealous of their upper body strength... Haha. Very strong. Admire how much they OHP.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Guyssss I need y'all's detective work. Go look at the JustKiddingNews video called “Teachers Have a Problem with Custodians Speaking Spanish? (Ft Stacey Diaz)”
Stacey Diaz said that some popular fitness influencer was racist towards her during a convention and said to her “speak fucking English” when Stacey was speaking in Spanish. She said that he was the golden boy at the time of this fitness company that she was also in. She says she doesn’t have a contract with them anymore. Any clues as to who it is?

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

Whoever said KKFIT girls arent that strong have way too much expectation for non-powerlifting insta-fit chicks. Their working sets may be 185x5, especially after their herniated discs, but months ago, they've posted each of them squatting 225x3-5, that's way over 1.5x their bodyweight for reps. Not to mention, their accessories are equally heavy, like seated DB presses for reps at 45/50lbs? Or Bulgarian split squats for 12 reps with 80lbs/hand? I don't know if they're completely natural, but respect paid is where it's due.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

As much as I dislike kids and hate when a fitspo turns into a mommy blogger, Emily Skye's baby is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Top tier genes, damn.

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer

Post by Givemethedonut »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:16 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Givemethedonut wrote:
I have more respect for them after whichever one was dating Nick Dompierre dumped him. I like when girls know their worth.
That’s what made me follow them. I saw his video explaining the break up and how upset he was about it, then never saw anything about it from whichever girl it was, or that she ever even mentioned him at all. So I wonder what happened with that

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 am
Whoever said KKFIT girls arent that strong have way too much expectation for non-powerlifting insta-fit chicks. Their working sets may be 185x5, especially after their herniated discs, but months ago, they've posted each of them squatting 225x3-5, that's way over 1.5x their bodyweight for reps. Not to mention, their accessories are equally heavy, like seated DB presses for reps at 45/50lbs? Or Bulgarian split squats for 12 reps with 80lbs/hand? I don't know if they're completely natural, but respect paid is where it's due.
I still don't think 225 for 3-5 reps is strong for someone who has been lifting 7-8 years. Maybe that's just me🤷

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 am
mcsugar wrote:
I still don't think 225 for 3-5 reps is strong for someone who has been lifting 7-8 years. Maybe that's just me🤷
I'm pretty sure in one of the IG reels(still on there now), they said they've lifted for 5 years going to 6 now. That's a huge difference. Nikki Blacketter has been lifting just as long and won't even get close to 185? So I think you have way high expectations for non-powerlifting insta fit chicks. And if I remember correctly, their 225lbs squats seemed to be at RPE 7, so they had room to push it if they wanted to, but powerlifting is clearly not their goal.

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

Sorry for double-posting, but I couldn't edit for some reason. This is the video that finally changed my mind about their strengths and work ethics unlike those other instathots, before their back injury. They actually put in work. 4th video shows they were hitting Bulgarian split squats with 195lb barbell:

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:44 am
jellybeanfiend wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:18 am
mcsugar wrote:
I'm pretty sure in one of the IG reels(still on there now), they said they've lifted for 5 years going to 6 now. That's a huge difference. Nikki Blacketter has been lifting just as long and won't even get close to 185? So I think you have way high expectations for non-powerlifting insta fit chicks. And if I remember correctly, their 225lbs squats seemed to be at RPE 7, so they had room to push it if they wanted to, but powerlifting is clearly not their goal.
You don't have to be a powerlifter to be strong. I'm a weightlifter/crossfit. I also said I admire their work ethic, I just don't think it's a strong squat for their size and length of training. Idk why you want to argue about it lol. We can have different standards

mcsugar
Learner
Learner

Post by mcsugar »

Nobody is trying to argue with you, more like offering a different perspective and pointing out the difference. You said they've lifted for 7-8 years, they themselves said 5-6. These chicks aren't the semi-pro powerlifters or Oly lifters. Their goals aren't so either. The fact that they can do 195lbs BB Bulgarian split squats for reps make them stronger than the average insta thots or really most regular gym goers, and also makes their working sets on squats easily way more than 185x5. I can squat over 2xBW for reps and have been qualified to USAW/USAPL Nationals, and I can acknowledge their strengths without trying to diminish it by saying "well they're not that strong in relation to this and that" when other people have been commenting on what an impressive weight they're working with. But you do you, girl. We can agree to disagree <3 Maybe I'm so used to having too many average IG fit thots on my feeds.

jellybeanfiend
Debater
Debater

Post by jellybeanfiend »

mcsugar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:45 pm
Nobody is trying to argue with you, more like offering a different perspective and pointing out the difference. You said they've lifted for 7-8 years, they themselves said 5-6. These chicks aren't the semi-pro powerlifters or Oly lifters. Their goals aren't so either. The fact that they can do 195lbs BB Bulgarian split squats for reps make them stronger than the average insta thots or really most regular gym goers, and also makes their working sets on squats easily way more than 185x5. I can squat over 2xBW for reps and have been qualified to USAW/USAPL Nationals, and I can acknowledge their strengths without trying to diminish it by saying "well they're not that strong in relation to this and that" when other people have been commenting on what an impressive weight they're working with. But you do you, girl. We can agree to disagree <3 Maybe I'm so used to having too many average IG fit thots on my feeds.
Lol last time I'm commenting on this but they said in a recent pic that in December of 2018 they had been building their physique for 6.5 years straight at that point. That would make it almost 7.5 now. So, yes, I was correct.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Strong or not their bulking guide goes for an insane price. Almost $250?! It's not even customized, it's just a pdf. Do people actually pay for this?

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”