Re: MegaCreepyStalker & YerrGonnaNeedANewIdentity Part 59

Post by LemonBomb1 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:30 pm
Tami wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 pm
I wonder if this is her O face
:rofl: I’m deceased
I can picture her being so awkward in the bedroom. “Baaaabe you came take it ooouttt. Ewww it’s all sticky babbbbe grab me a towel”

MUFE1988
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MUFE1988 »

Ciara2990 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:06 am

These are some ugly ass mother fuckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: omgggg just spit out my drink lmaoooo

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Tami wrote:
I can picture her being so awkward in the bedroom. “Baaaabe you came take it ooouttt. Ewww it’s all sticky babbbbe grab me a towel”

#TwoTimesAMonthMeg is probably drunk when they finally have sex, she doesn’t even realize he’s wearing a condom.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:37 pm
BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Tami wrote:
Last time we spoke about their sex life she was all over him kissing his neck etc what the bet she’ll read all these and be all over him in the next vlog?

antonia_curtis5
Talker
Talker

Post by antonia_curtis5 »

I enjoy Casey Holmes (Vlogs) people say she is annoying but I get motivated when I watch her . Megan’s life’s is so damn boring even when she has a baby I feel like her Vlogs will still be shit . Although I’m excited to see what house her and Anthony will pop up with . I mean at least it’s going to be new scenery for us because those navy blue walls and mint blue tacky decor gives me a headache everytime she films 🙄

missbelle
Informer
Informer

Post by missbelle »

Anthony's idea of working all day on the computer is just emailing companies for free shit - isnt that how meg got her wedding shoes?

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

The Midgets Of South Jersey

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

antonia_curtis5 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 am
I enjoy Casey Holmes (Vlogs) people say she is annoying but I get motivated when I watch her . Megan’s life’s is so damn boring even when she has a baby I feel like her Vlogs will still be shit . Although I’m excited to see what house her and Anthony will pop up with . I mean at least it’s going to be new scenery for us because those navy blue walls and mint blue tacky decor gives me a headache everytime she films 🙄
When (if) they buy a bigger house she's gonna paint the walls the same colours and go on a shopping spree for more tacky teal shit because there will be even more space for her to fill with garbage from target and homegoods. I really doubt she's gonna have a more classic style if they move to a new place. She's insanely obsessed with teal & gray.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

half_pint wrote:
antonia_curtis5 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 am
I enjoy Casey Holmes (Vlogs) people say she is annoying but I get motivated when I watch her . Megan’s life’s is so damn boring even when she has a baby I feel like her Vlogs will still be shit . Although I’m excited to see what house her and Anthony will pop up with . I mean at least it’s going to be new scenery for us because those navy blue walls and mint blue tacky decor gives me a headache everytime she films Image
When (if) they buy a bigger house she's gonna paint the walls the same colours and go on a shopping spree for more tacky teal shit because there will be even more space for her to fill with garbage from target and homegoods. I really doubt she's gonna have a more classic style if they move to a new place. She's insanely obsessed with teal & gray.
This was what I was coming to post. I guarantee u she will carry over the same color scheme that’s in the current place to the new place. That or she will try to make everything really bland w all white everything with pops of silver or gold or something to try and make it “rustic glam” or whatever that style is called that almost every YTer decorates in. Image

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

missbelle wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am
Anthony's idea of working all day on the computer is just emailing companies for free shit - isnt that how meg got her wedding shoes?
Most likley - what other Youtuber have you seen get sent wedding shoes in PR? It's not like she was pumping out wedding related videos.

Also throwback to that vlog when Rat is examining the PR beach blanket because he thinks there's a clue on it for a brand vacation :rofl:

Kiki55
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki55 »

I just passed her house on the way to the post office. Ants car is there and I assume she has hers in the garage. So he clearly doesn’t work anywhere, not even part time. I always see the cars there

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

I was laughing when she was saying how game of thrones just ends each episode and leaves you hanging. Does she not realise she abruptly ends her vlogs all the time?

Also did Maria say something about megs intro(when she had the picture of her, rat, greyson and Bella? Because I don’t think she’s used it in a while? Or maybe I just haven’t been paying attention to it 😂

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Observer12 »

Does Rat really think he’s gonna make loads of money playing video games on YouTube or twitch or whatever? All the ones I’ve seen on YouTube actually have personality and are genuinely funny. He just comes across as an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s gods gift to women

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

missbelle wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:19 am
The only time he even seems excited to talk to Megan is when he’s screaming at her to give companies shout outs. In the last vlog he told her to shout out an ice cream company for free ice cream. That’s the last thing he needs, considering his boobs are about to bust through the buttons on his shirt. If anything, he needs to be emailing Hoarders to come haul away all of Megan’s junk.

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

Observer12 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:23 am
Does Rat really think he’s gonna make loads of money playing video games on YouTube or twitch or whatever? All the ones I’ve seen on YouTube actually have personality and are genuinely funny. He just comes across as an arrogant asshole who thinks he’s gods gift to women
Twitch like Youtube has become oversaturated with everyone, including kids/pre-teens, trying to game for money. Unless you play a super niche game then you have to be extremely likeable to even make a few dollars.

hottyhothotty
Learner
Learner

Post by hottyhothotty »

Kiki55 wrote:I just passed her house on the way to the post office. Ants car is there and I assume she has hers in the garage. So he clearly doesn’t work anywhere, not even part time. I always see the cars there
Copycat is that you? ;) just kidding

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

soccer10 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:16 pm
Observer12 wrote:
Twitch like Youtube has become oversaturated with everyone, including kids/pre-teens, trying to game for money. Unless you play a super niche game then you have to be extremely likeable to even make a few dollars.
The girl gamers with big tits make a lot of money on Twitch. Maybe that's what Rat is shooting for by gorging on ice cream and growing his moobs

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Tami wrote:
soccer10 wrote:
Observer12 wrote:
The girl gamers with big tits make a lot of money on Twitch. Maybe that's what Rat is shooting for by gorging on ice cream and growing his moobs

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

kayt102
Talker
Talker

Post by kayt102 »

Tami wrote:
soccer10 wrote:
Observer12 wrote:

that’s why he doesn’t like meg showing cleave, he’s jealous. I bet he flew off the handle more about tits mcgee than meg would’ve

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Kiki55 wrote:I just passed her house on the way to the post office. Ants car is there and I assume she has hers in the garage. So he clearly doesn’t work anywhere, not even part time. I always see the cars there
I know you said you are on your way to the post office but sis this is creepy.

Return to “Megan Leigh”