Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by LiddlePallid »

She got that giant crystal water bottle and then never uses it. Whenever she shows what she's eating or drinking, it's NEVER water! It's always Pepsi or something else that's super sugary. I'm sure the doctor has told her this, but "he's an idiot" and she doesn't listen to him.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s super unhealthy and dumb too. By now she has been told how to improve her her kidney health and she can’t be
bothered. There’s never any water in sight. If she hates all the kidney pain and stones some simple preventative measures
could help for the future but she always knows better and listens to no one. Despite the fact that her life is shit she knows
better than anyone. Remember that her doctor is a moron. In the past she has stated that his staff was stupid. Courtney is
so well educated and has such a full, well rounded life. She is an inspiration to everyone who watches her. NOT. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's laying down again, filthy greasy hair whining about not feeling good. Man, if I was sick as often as she claims to be, I would sure make myself go to the doctor and find out wtf is wrong. I think it's all a bunch of BS with her - she's okay on weekends when she doesn't have to be taking care of the kids. But as soon as the weekend is over, she starts her "I don't feel good" stuff again and can't function.

Also is everything she buys now going to have the damn Bob's Burgers kuchi kopi on it now? She goes through these phases where she needs to waste money on buying a billion things. It was makeup, then crystals, then resin crap, now it's going to turn into kuchi kopis lol!

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Miranda4ya »

LiddlePallid wrote:Now she's laying down again, filthy greasy hair whining about not feeling good. Man, if I was sick as often as she claims to be, I would sure make myself go to the doctor and find out wtf is wrong. I think it's all a bunch of BS with her - she's okay on weekends when she doesn't have to be taking care of the kids. But as soon as the weekend is over, she starts her "I don't feel good" stuff again and can't function.

Also is everything she buys now going to have the damn Bob's Burgers kuchi kopi on it now? She goes through these phases where she needs to waste money on buying a billion things. It was makeup, then crystals, then resin crap, now it's going to turn into kuchi kopis lol!
You forgot all her journaling supplies and CBD she was buying almost everyday! lol She sure does spend a lot of money on crap so it can just collect dust somewhere in her hoard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I remember when she just had to have a certain agenda cover and she was going to keep up with everything in her agenda
and journal all her thoughts. I don’t think she ever did anything with that other than buy everything. She is just an acquirer.
She buys and then puts it up. I remember her buying (and lifting from what we we heard) all kinds of stuff for journaling and
planning and then it disappeared. That was when she was sharing everything.

I wonder who told her to journal her thoughts??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I totally forgot about the journaling! She made one page in there and never showed it again LOL. I don't think she even wrote anything on it other than the date.

It's cracking me up that she ordered MORE "custom molds" and hasn't even done anything with that paddle yet. Why wouldn't you test it and see if it's actually going to work (it won't) before you put more money into other molds? She just buys tons and tons of supplies and never uses any of it! She even said "if I ever get the courage to open a shop." Girl, don't. Because you're never going to keep up with it and send things out on time and you will get horribleeeee reviews if you run a business like that. I have never seen anybody buy so much stuff who doesn't even have at least an Etsy shop going yet. There's no point in it. She buys all that stuff just to have a craft room full of hoarded shit :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s a fool. One has to laugh at her. She’s going to open a shop and run a business. I will believe that when I see it.

She’s sick every Monday morning and it lasts until Friday. When is she going to pour and how is she going to send her
designs out on time if she can’t work most of the week? She gets mad at every other shop who doesn’t get her things
out on time. Courtney’s turnaround would be horrible. I would love to see the reviews on Courtney’s items.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I would buy something cheap from her just to see how long it takes and leave her a nasty review. She deserves a taste of her own medicine, always calling out other shops. She was just complaining about those molds she ordered from that IG business because the person didn't answer her and they took a few weeks to get sent to her. She doesn't ever stop to think maybe that person is BUSY and the more she keeps messaging them, the harder it is for them to get through all their emails and messages? Of course she would never get to the point of being busy because no one would want her air bubble-filled resin pieces. She would get one order and say she was swamped for the week because god forbid she have to actually work on something for someone else :rofl: Her idea of "work" is seeing how many shows she can binge watch in a day while sitting on the couch!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She critiques every business. Some of it seems very unfair. I don’t know. She even criticized the Urban Decay brow
products before using them. She bitches about everything. Sometimes I think she doesn’t even realize that she’s
doing it. It’s just an automatic thing with her. As soon as she receives something she starts criticizing. She can’t
help it. She doesn’t realize that she can’t do a better job.

If she opens her shop and if anyone buys from her she will have a problem. I can see her sending out crap just to get
orders out the door. It will be a disaster. If you do buy a piece after she opens a shop I would be interested to see
what you would receive. It seems she can’t pour without bubbles. After 7 years she can’t do better? I know she quit
for awhile but really... :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah those brow products, she never even used them ON HER BROWS! She painted some of it on the back of her hand and that was it.

Even if she took a break for a few years, she said she did it constantly before. So she should've already known the tricks to do to get rid of bubbles. It's hilarious to me that she still can't produce clean pieces. Just having basic knowledge of crafting using other mediums could fix the majority of her problems but she doesn't want to listen to anyone, take advice from anyone, or LEARN anything. There's a billion videos on youtube to show you how to get bubbles out of resin. If she would just watch one or two of them she would be surprised how much better her stuff turns out.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That would mean she had to admit to herself that she has a problem with bubbles. She can’t admit that. Even to herself.
Nothing she has produced is clean. Everyone watches other people to learn how to perfect their craftsmanship. Courtney
thinks she’s at the top of her game already. Her stuff is purple or holographic bubble-filled crap. Not art or even good craft.

I can’t imagine that she can pour a resin paddle without bubbles. If she can manage one...She had better hope those resin
paddles don’t break. :hee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I guarantee that's why she hasn't shown one yet. She either hasn't attempted it or she's tried and they come out looking like crap. That's going to be a whooooole lot of resin wasted!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I bet she’s wasting a ton of resin. 💀💀💀💀

Did anyone else happen to catch her stories with the under cabinet lighting that she showed that Mike put up?
She was so proud of it because the lights turned different colors. That lighting looked so janky. I was going to
make fun of it but I think she admitted it only cost $5. I don’t think I would have have shown that off. It looked
crappy. She was proud of it though because of the all the different colors she could get. It doesn’t take much
to amaze Courtney. She needs to get out into the real world.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't understand why a grown ass woman would want those in her kitchen? lmao you live with your children and boyfriend, wtf do you want "party lights" for? She also always has those Christmas lights on that are on the mantle. Like those aren't even everyday décor, they're a straight up Christmas garland :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know people who have lights built in underneath their cabinets but never anything like she was showing. Why does she
still have her Christmas lights and garland up? I think it’s because she’s too lazy to take it down and because she tells
everybody she likes the look of it. If you like the look of small lights there are ways to make them look nice. She doesn’t
have to leave up her Christmas garland. She’s just too lazy to do it. She can’t even manage to wash her dishes much less
manage to learn or do anything else.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She wouldn't show the sink the other day and walked backward out of the room because she didn't want anyone to see. Then said "but who doesn't have a sink full of dishes?" Um, adults who actually clean up after themselves?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:32 pm
She wouldn't show the sink the other day and walked backward out of the room because she didn't want anyone to see. Then said "but who doesn't have a sink full of dishes?" Um, adults who actually clean up after themselves?
:mmhmm:
I never have a sink full of dishes. We keep our kitchen clean. We always clean our kitchen after we eat and usually
clean as we go. That way you don’t have a sink full of dirty dishes even if you wash by hand. She’s just a dirty person
and definitely a dirty housekeeper. Her house looks nasty.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wonder when the last time she actually mopped the floors was. She can't seem to keep up with anything lol

Last night she was talking about wanting to work on resin today. And now today all she's doing is laying down watching tv again. Why even say constantly that you "want to work on something" when you know yourself how lazy you are?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Don’t even say that 💩. It makes her look even worse if that is possible. 💀😉💀😉💀😉

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Time for a new thread - should we still use Skeletor and the Golden Pussy? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Courtney Lurae”