SugarShack
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trailer Park Tits - Courtney Lurae Part 4

Post by SugarShack »

SugarShack wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:It's hilarious! She's on today playing around with the mold again saying she can't wait, but she doesn't know how to hit with it "because I'm a submissive" :rofl: Love the acting, Courtney. The way you talk to Mike says otherwise. She raises her voice to him and he runs like a dog with his tail between his legs.
LMAO YUP. Being a Sub or Dom is a 24/7 thing. A couple paddles, collar and whip does make you a dedicated Sub in a BDSM lifestyle Courtney. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*doesn’t Image

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:40 am
It's hilarious! She's on today playing around with the mold again saying she can't wait, but she doesn't know how to hit with it "because I'm a submissive" :rofl: Love the acting, Courtney. The way you talk to Mike says otherwise. She raises her voice to him and he runs like a dog with his tail between his legs.
Courtney sits on the couch and doesn’t do anything in that relationship. Mike does everything and acts like he is scared to do
anything wrong because Courtney will get mad and blow her top. Who is really the Dom in the relationship? It’s not Mike. That’s
probably why they role play. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

hahaha exactly! They role play so he can feel like a man every now and then lmaooooo

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So now she conned someone who works for a pigment company into sending her a bunch of shit? Why? So she can complain when she can't get those powders to work just like she did with Solar Color Dust? I'm so tired of her whining and complaining! If she spent half the time she does whining, learning how to work with resin instead, then maybe she would be decent at it by now! Every time she shows a "finished piece" it's riddled with holes and bubbles because she doesn't know what the hell she's doing. She buys all this crap and has no idea how to use it correctly. It's just like when she was buying makeup left and right and had shit tons of it, but only used a fraction of it and wasn't that great at applying it to begin with. She never wants to take the time to learn new things, it's just buy buy buy! Looking forward to this year's tax return shopping when she goes insane with the nonstop hauls like she did last year :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She keeps buying and conning free crap out of people and small businesses. Why doesn’t she invest in herself? Take classes
or shadow someone who actually sells resin? She doesn’t really sell anything. She spends money and sells nothing. If she
can’t show a decent finished small resin piece, how does she think she is going to pour a large paddle with no bubbles or
defects? She has no business sense.

All these other small business people are selling and she couldn’t manage to get a resin Christmas piece that a friend ordered
from her for her child finished on time.
She needs to keep on buying and whining. Nobody cares. :lol!: People despise a con artist though! :busted:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I find it so wasteful that she is buying so much stuff, new molds almost every single day, yet she can't seem to produce anything. Why are you buying so many things to MAKE pieces, yet you can't ever seem to make anything? I honestly don't know how she expects to make a business out of this lmao. You can't expect people to order from you if you take months to make one little thing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh God, now we're in for it for "Valentine's Weekend" - be prepared for the ridiculous friggin posts she'll be making.

Today she has already complained that she was at the nail salon for soooo long because it always takes forever when she gets gel nails. Can she ever go anywhere or do anything WITHOUT complaining about it??? She is talking about her itchy scalp and dandruff, it's common friggin sense Courtney - you have thing, greasy hair. You can't get away with washing it once a week. Wash your damn self more often and maybe you won't have an itchy scalp.

Oh now she has a "secret gothic side" LMAO

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All of her IG posts about her friends sending her special gifts. Give me a break. It looks like her friends sent some stuff out of
their shops. These people know that Courtney will shill the crap out of their stuff and maybe they will get a sale. I wonder if
they get any sales out of her making an ass of herself online showing off the special things that her friends (shop owners where
she buys resin molds) send to her. How much stuff does Courtney send to her friends? I can only imagine. Courtney is too
cheap to send people gifts but she expects others to send to her. She always has.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Also her sitting there in that hat laughing with missing front teeth. :tchin: Priceless. :tchin:

:boing: :boing: :boing: :boing:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Not to mention she thinks that by showing all these things from people's shops, it's going to get other shops to offer to send her stuff too. She knows what she's doing. She's entered the begging phase again lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup:
I know she’s running her con game and making people think that she has a big following but they don’t realize that her
following isn’t a resin following. Many of the people who follow her ... follow for the shitshow. :hee:

She has always wanted stuff for free. I have never allowed just anyone to give me anything for free. People usually
expect something in return. Courtney may think she is winning but in the long run these people have a lot of information
about her that they can and do share. All it takes is for these people to get mad at her and they always do. Always.

She is begging big time again and it shows. Dom Daddy Mike isn’t providing good enough for Courtney again!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, she doesn't have a P.O. box so she's just giving all these people her home address. So much for her "being safe on the internet" speech LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:05 pm
Oh God, now we're in for it for "Valentine's Weekend" - be prepared for the ridiculous friggin posts she'll be making.

Today she has already complained that she was at the nail salon for soooo long because it always takes forever when she gets gel nails. Can she ever go anywhere or do anything WITHOUT complaining about it??? She is talking about her itchy scalp and dandruff, it's common friggin sense Courtney - you have thing, greasy hair. You can't get away with washing it once a week. Wash your damn self more often and maybe you won't have an itchy scalp.

Oh now she has a "secret gothic side" LMAO
Oh no! Valentines Weekend! We will be hearing stories galore about how wonderful their sex life is. Nobody cares.
Why does she think other women care about that? A skeleton and an old day laborer? Boring. These date night motel
stories are ridiculous anyway. They aren’t a date night. It is a sex night and she wants to brag about it.

I hope she managed to make a resin paddle to go with her black gothic nails and what she thinks is her sexy outfits. I
hope that Mike gets to use that paddle on Courtney and use it well to see if it will break. :tu:

She thinks she has a secret gothic side. She used to talk about how she wanted to be a witch. This was only a few years
ago. It isn’t a secret. When you are impaired you tell all kinds of things about yourself. Courtney always looks unwashed
and her hair looks greasy. I think she needs to keep her hair washed too. She needs to jump in the shower and wash her
hair regularly.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm
Yeah, she doesn't have a P.O. box so she's just giving all these people her home address. So much for her "being safe on the internet" speech LOL
She is so unsafe on the internet. So easy to find due to giving out her home address to so many strangers and unknown
business people.

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Of course Brielle is up at 10:45 on a school night and she tries to justify it by saying she missed her??? Why did she miss her, didn’t she see her at all today? Mother of the year

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She goes to pick her up at like 2pm right? How did she "miss her?" Oh, because she probably got home, threw a snack at the kids and went to go nap on the couch until Mike came home. It kills me that whenever she mentions cooking or making dinner, it's past 8pm. Those kids should not have to wait until their father comes home to eat their damn dinner. My husband gets home late too - I don't make my 7 year old wait until 8pm tp eat! 8pm is his damn bed time!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"I almost kept the girls home from school because I was afraid it would be dangerous for me to drive in so much pain." What do you know, she's whining about not feeling good again! Says she has a migraine but she drank water and it helped a little. Maybe keep drinking water like you've been told to do???

It sounds like they aren't going anywhere for Valentine's Day lol. She made it a point to say the girls will be gone from Friday to Monday and they "get the house to themselves."

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Omg she is sooooo dramatic over a headache! Woman up Courtney! Take some excedrine, drink some water, eat something besides fast food and I bet you’ll feel better! I bet she’s just too lazy to put together that package she was supposedly going to send out today to her poor friend that’s probably been waiting months for it
Watch, come Friday night she will be all better and ready for her daddy

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I guarantee you Friday she'll be fine! She just doesn't want to work on whatever she was supposed to get done today, so she has to fake sick so she can just lay on the couch. Again, I don't know what she intends to do with her dumb resin shit, but she will never be able to run a small business with the way she operates.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Cuntney is special special snowflake. She is the only woman who had ever gotten a headache or a migraine. I know women
who have worked in much worse pain than she has exhibited. You can see that she is faking. Most likely to escape having to
finish up and package her friends package. After all, her friend has already sent Cuntney her package. So she has no incentive
to get out her friends package to her. As mentioned previously, Courtney isn’t a good friend and doesn’t care about sending out
other people’s packages. She only cares about receiving her packages.

Cuntney is a piece of work. Agreed that she will be just fine by Friday night when the girls are gone.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”