Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi “Soy Cubana” Demartino & Niki “Soon to be Eilish” Demartino

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

radishes wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 pm
ivyleagueofgossip wrote:Niki and Gabi’s tweets regarding pro life/ pro choice laws just highlight the differences in their maturity.
Niki tweets about birth control helping with health issues, understanding struggles, women taking control of their life etc.
Gabi tweets about how much she likes sex.

I didn’t mean to like this. Unless she deleted one of the tweets, all I see by Gabi is this:
“so i suppose women are to refrain from sex unless they want to be a mother? what about women who don’t want to be mothers? they have to refrain from natural desires but men can stick it in anything they want? disgusting”

That’s totally accurate and not just talking about her liking sex. I don’t understand your comment at all, did she delete a tweet?

Honestly am proud of Niki and Gabi for their responses. Good on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I saw was a reply to someone talking about God’s will saying “I agree, but I can’t support this because I love sex” with Gabi’s profile pic. I didn’t read the username and was pretty heated at the whole situation being a victim of r*** and having a condition that can cause miscarriages. It could have been a fan account thinking back. I apologize for any confusion. I checked her Twitter and it’s not listed. I’m honestly not sure if it was her and was deleted or a fan account.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

ivyleagueofgossip wrote:
radishes wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 pm
ivyleagueofgossip wrote:Niki and Gabi’s tweets regarding pro life/ pro choice laws just highlight the differences in their maturity.
Niki tweets about birth control helping with health issues, understanding struggles, women taking control of their life etc.
Gabi tweets about how much she likes sex.

I didn’t mean to like this. Unless she deleted one of the tweets, all I see by Gabi is this:
“so i suppose women are to refrain from sex unless they want to be a mother? what about women who don’t want to be mothers? they have to refrain from natural desires but men can stick it in anything they want? disgusting”

That’s totally accurate and not just talking about her liking sex. I don’t understand your comment at all, did she delete a tweet?

Honestly am proud of Niki and Gabi for their responses. Good on them.

All I saw was a reply to someone talking about God’s will saying “I agree, but I can’t support this because I love sex” with Gabi’s profile pic. I didn’t read the username and was pretty heated at the whole situation being a victim of r*** and having a condition that can cause miscarriages. It could have been a fan account thinking back. I apologize for any confusion. I checked her Twitter and it’s not listed. I’m honestly not sure if it was her and was deleted or a fan account.

No worries!! That’s why I clarified, Bc your comment didn’t make sense with her post. Hopefully it was a fan account and not her who said that! I’m gonna assume it was otherwise I’m sure one of her stans would’ve reposted it on insta or something.

khal33si33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by khal33si33 »

the skin blurring filter on gabis vlog camera still makes her chest look blotchy and weird, imagine what it looks like in real life
SMH gurl stop excessively tanning!!! get over this 'i'M cUbAn' fantasy

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

interesting she admits she will never like how she looks and is going to therapy for it. That's honestly so sad. I think she was soo pretty back in the day. The pressure of society can make it so hard to grow up these days.

nova polarcastle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nova polarcastle »

I literally don't know why I didn't think about this before, isn't it super common for a twin to have an identity crisis?

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

nova polarcastle wrote:I literally don't know why I didn't think about this before, isn't it super common for a twin to have an identity crisis?
Honestly, and this may seem harsh, but i think it depends on how the twins were raised. I know a ton of twins, and when you observe their behavior, good and bad, a lot of the identity issues go back to their childhood and how their parents raised them. I can’t help but think the Demartino’s parents didn’t raise them with proper attention, values, and communication. Maybe that’s not the case, but I know twins with worse identity issues than these two (I’m talking wearing ASSIGNED COLORS TO TELL THEMSELVES APART at the age of 20. Then again - Niki and Gabi with their “pink and blue” aren’t far off from that. Thats scary.) and twins who are perfectly confident and self assured, and the parenting is the major factor. Nurture over nature with twins i guess.

Definitely don’t mean to offend anyone here - I’m no psychologist this is totally based on personal experience and observations.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Ok but who was telling Gabi she looked like Ariana back then? I thought it only started because she was trying to look like her and dressing like her

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Strawberryjelly wrote:Ok but who was telling Gabi she looked like Ariana back then? I thought it only started because she was trying to look like her and dressing like her

She probably took a photo with a ponytail and a high angle and someone commented "you remind me of Ariana grande here" and it spiraled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

GivemeCoco wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:Ok but who was telling Gabi she looked like Ariana back then? I thought it only started because she was trying to look like her and dressing like her

She probably took a photo with a ponytail and a high angle and someone commented "you remind me of Ariana grande here" and it spiraled.

But I think her obsession with her started before the high pony tail era. She was trying to be her when she had her red hair and was on victorious and I remember Gabi even tried dying her hair red like hers but it came out bad and she made a video about it along with Niki and a bad ombré

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:

But I think her obsession with her started before the high pony tail era. She was trying to be her when she had her red hair and was on victorious and I remember Gabi even tried dying her hair red like hers but it came out bad and she made a video about it along with Niki and a bad ombré

Ariana's been wearing that pony since back then lmao
Not quite as high or mile long but

i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

GivemeCoco wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
GivemeCoco wrote:

Ariana's been wearing that pony since back then lmao
Not quite as high or mile long but
Really? I always thought she only started wearing the pony because of how damaged her hair became from keeping up with the red hair dye when she started her singing career and was done with acting. Other than that I remember her red hair always being down with one braid in the front clipped back or the sides clipped back

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Gabi “Soy Cubana” Demartino & Niki “Soon to be Eilish” Demartino

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

I think the MAIN reason why she’s obsessed with Ariana, is coz her emotionally abusive ex, Brandon, was obsessed with her. I remember her mentioning it in Niki’s “Truth Is” series.
She said her ex constantly compared her to tiny little Ariana. Eventually she just... wanted to BE her.
Kinda sad and fucked up Image

(NOT DEFENDING HER BTW)

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

DakotaWaldorf wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:18 pm

I think the MAIN reason why she’s obsessed with Ariana, is coz her emotionally abusive ex, Brandon, was obsessed with her. I remember her mentioning it in Niki’s “Truth Is” series.
She said her ex constantly compared her to tiny little Ariana. Eventually she just... wanted to BE her.

(NOT DEFENDING HER BTW)

right, i always forget about that. God he's an asshole
Strawberryjelly wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:04 pm

Really? I always thought she only started wearing the pony because of how damaged her hair became from keeping up with the red hair dye when she started her singing career and was done with acting. Other than that I remember her red hair always being down with one braid in the front clipped back or the sides clipped back

i don't remember if she wore them as cat much but at events and stuff it seemed like a go to
a google images capture
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

DakotaWaldorf wrote:

(NOT DEFENDING HER BTW)

Oh yeah I forgot about that but I don’t think he compared her to Ariana I think it was that he was obsessed with her and cheated on her with girls that resembled Ariana and that what caused her eating disorder and I’m guessing what made her want to “become” Ariana and like the other girls he cheated on her with. Either way it is fucked up and sad and her ex is horrible person

Glammyglam
Learner
Learner

Post by Glammyglam »

I’m sorry I know this isn’t about Gabi, but her friend Nash is upsetting. She’s not African American and she’s saying the n word. On her Instagram stories, she needs to chill out. I have the vid saved but Idk how to upload pics or videos to gg. Smh I thought she was cool.

Baby-Jedi
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby-Jedi »

Girl what in the sam hell i-

coupureelectrique
Learner
Learner

Post by coupureelectrique »

“I gave up drinking in January”

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Baby-Jedi wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 3:51 am
Girl what in the sam hell i-
Literal clown mouth

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

LOOOOOL I thought alcohol was the devil and she didnt go to clubs anymore??? BTW, I dont think there is anything wrong with a 24 year old woman drinking and clubbing with her friends, my only issue is her hypocrisy.

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

I'm watching Gabis new video and I'm sorry, I dont believe a word coming out of her mouth about her "identity disorder" and all the other stuff shes been "diagnosed" with. It's a cover for her weird behavior, not a mental health issue. She's talking out of her ass to try and cover for creepiness.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”