Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Re: Tanya Burr - Pixi2who? Part 35

Post by Guest »

I most definitely did not mean to infer that all/many mentally ill people abuse their children. They do not. Some people whether mentally ill or not are pure evil. It’s unfortunate that ANY CHILD ON EARTH COULD BE ABUSED BY A PARENT, OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER. Nobody should have to experience that, but it happens.
Something about Jim Chapman’s personality has always seemed off though, he used to put Tan down constantly in her videos with Zoe, it’s all there to see. As was said before, none of us really knows anything other that what has been publicly shared over the years and it’s all speculation.

Post by Guest »

Also would like to add that there are many good and kind people who have mental illness as well. Having mental illness DOES NOT mean one is automatically an abusive bad person. Not in any way, shape or form was this intended by the previous post.
There are awful, evil humans in the world but there are many more good ones and many of those are better than great.
Mental illness has nothing to do with ones intelligence nor is it the result of bad parenting.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

The Dailymail has just posted a picture of Jim and Sarah kissing at some event. Obviously whoever took picture spotted who he was and took a photo and promptly sent it into the paper! Im just not convinced that Tanya is innocent in their marriage ending - I think it all started to go wrong around the time of her play Confidence.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:The Dailymail has just posted a picture of Jim and Sarah kissing at some event. Obviously whoever took picture spotted who he was and took a photo and promptly sent it into the paper! Im just not convinced that Tanya is innocent in their marriage ending - I think it all started to go wrong around the time of her play Confidence.
I wonder if it's legit, the picture looks like it was taken with a toaster Image

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Rochelle 95
Learner
Learner

Post by Rochelle 95 »

Who would even be interested enough in Jim to film that? He probably got his assistant to film it and send to the DM, he has seemed desperate to get the relationship noticed after all.

mgmt88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mgmt88 »

Rochelle 95 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:49 am
Who would even be interested enough in Jim to film that? He probably got his assistant to film it and send to the DM, he has seemed desperate to get the relationship noticed after all.
Wouldn't doubt it, he's desperate to stay the least bit relevant and keep the buzz alive

subbox
Debater
Debater

Post by subbox »

Looks like this is back up?

Didn't she delete at some point?

subbox
Debater
Debater

Post by subbox »

QueenBW wrote:
LilyMunster wrote:
Lamour88 wrote: It's not just about Jim moving on too quicky. I've been talking on here about him giving me the creeps with what looks like controlling behaviour since months and months before they annouced the breakup... I was feeling kind of bad for the guy at first, but after a while the contrast of Tanya clearly not wanting to be in the same vicinity as him, with Jim being obsessive about always publicly mentioning her or getting her in any picture or story, etc., just started to seem way too weird and off. The more distance Tanya placed between them the more Jim yoked her to him on social media. Obviously you could say he was just desperate to believe in his marriage. Maybe. And yet while he has started the same 'publicly claming' shit with another woman now, he continues to keep Tanya in his public orbit, too. He gives me bad vibes.

This doesn't mean anyone likes Tanya. I'll go in on Tanya for her many faults any day. But I'm also not going to fantasize about made-up scenarios of her dating a lot or having affairs with married men just so that I can cling on to some false equation. It is possible that Jim can be in the wrong, too.
THIS. Didn’t he also attend every damn performance of her play too. I always thought that was extremely weird. In a way that’s controlling because it’s a form of “I’m watching you you can’t get away from me” and I don’t think that’s too much of a stretch. Jim seems to think he’s smarter than everyone else yet is too dumb to realize people see through him. Did you know their father used to make John and Jim fight each other amongst other f’ed up stuff? I saw an article about this before. It’s like more and more gets revealed every year just how bad the childhood really was. They all suffered long term abuse and it would be a miracle if they all escaped unscathed. He was their real father and mental illness runs in families...
I'm with you on the controlling side of Jim and the emotional scars from a bad childhood but equating mental illness with abusive behavior is BS. Their father was a shit person who abused his kids. Period. Maybe he was also mentally ill, maybe not. I don't know. But many mentally ill people do not abuse their kids.
To me, it seemed more like both thinking they were better than the other. One wanting to be a scriptwriter and the other wanting to be an actor. I mean, really? What qualifications do they even have?

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

menene wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:39 am
Rosie Ribbons wrote:The Dailymail has just posted a picture of Jim and Sarah kissing at some event. Obviously whoever took picture spotted who he was and took a photo and promptly sent it into the paper! Im just not convinced that Tanya is innocent in their marriage ending - I think it all started to go wrong around the time of her play Confidence.
I wonder if it's legit, the picture looks like it was taken with a toaster Image

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -Burr.html

It does look like it was taken with a potato :rofl: but it is dark in there and you can tell it’s Jim though. At least they didn’t say all eyes were on them as they sizzled :rofl: like the usual cut & paste crap they dig out about Tanya

Post by Guest »

I am even more convinced that Jim is the one behind all this, he’s actively trying to show Tanya something. Otherwise who gives a shit, it’s Jim Chapman the pathetic one! This is all soooooo weird.....

Rochelle 95
Learner
Learner

Post by Rochelle 95 »

LilyMunster wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm
I am even more convinced that Jim is the one behind all this, he’s actively trying to show Tanya something. Otherwise who gives a shit, it’s Jim Chapman the pathetic one! This is all soooooo weird.....
Exactly. No one at that event would even know who he was and most of the commenters on DM don’t know who he is. He’s been trying to drop hints for weeks on Instagram but it wasn’t getting enough attention so he gets it leaked to the DM. It all suggests Tanya ended it or did something wrong in the marriage else why would he be trying to rub her face in it? I don’t buy his mr nice guy act, he’s as fake as his wife.

Post by Guest »

subbox wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 12:30 pm
QueenBW wrote:
LilyMunster wrote:
Lamour88 wrote: It's not just about Jim moving on too quicky. I've been talking on here about him giving me the creeps with what looks like controlling behaviour since months and months before they annouced the breakup... I was feeling kind of bad for the guy at first, but after a while the contrast of Tanya clearly not wanting to be in the same vicinity as him, with Jim being obsessive about always publicly mentioning her or getting her in any picture or story, etc., just started to seem way too weird and off. The more distance Tanya placed between them the more Jim yoked her to him on social media. Obviously you could say he was just desperate to believe in his marriage. Maybe. And yet while he has started the same 'publicly claming' shit with another woman now, he continues to keep Tanya in his public orbit, too. He gives me bad vibes.

This doesn't mean anyone likes Tanya. I'll go in on Tanya for her many faults any day. But I'm also not going to fantasize about made-up scenarios of her dating a lot or having affairs with married men just so that I can cling on to some false equation. It is possible that Jim can be in the wrong, too.
THIS. Didn’t he also attend every damn performance of her play too. I always thought that was extremely weird. In a way that’s controlling because it’s a form of “I’m watching you you can’t get away from me” and I don’t think that’s too much of a stretch. Jim seems to think he’s smarter than everyone else yet is too dumb to realize people see through him. Did you know their father used to make John and Jim fight each other amongst other f’ed up stuff? I saw an article about this before. It’s like more and more gets revealed every year just how bad the childhood really was. They all suffered long term abuse and it would be a miracle if they all escaped unscathed. He was their real father and mental illness runs in families...
I'm with you on the controlling side of Jim and the emotional scars from a bad childhood but equating mental illness with abusive behavior is BS. Their father was a shit person who abused his kids. Period. Maybe he was also mentally ill, maybe not. I don't know. But many mentally ill people do not abuse their kids.
To me, it seemed more like both thinking they were better than the other. One wanting to be a scriptwriter and the other wanting to be an actor. I mean, really? What qualifications do they even have?
Qualifications? What are those? They’re famous YouTubers, one is the acting sensation who has been longing for the stage since yesterday and who was also married to one of the members of the most famous influential family in the UK- The Chapman family! Doesn’t the entire planet know who they are? Much more important than anyone else on Earth could possibly be, why, they give real life tips and advice on fashion to their fans, write a book of facts found on Google. They work so hard opening the free gifts they receive that they have to constantly take holidays to places the plebs can’t even dream of! It’s all true, just ask Dom Smales...
:barf:

birkinbabe
Debater
Debater

Post by birkinbabe »

OKAY WOW.
I haven't been on here since last year and haven't kept up with Tanya.
Tonight I decide to look her up and FIND OUT HER AND JIM SPLIT TWO MONTHS AGO?!
I had no idea! Didn't hear a thing about it. I can't say I'm surprised.
I also saw Jim has a new lady and Tanya still hasn't made much progress in the acting world
Did I miss anything else major?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeaSpilt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TeaSpilt »

I genuinely thought Jim was gay

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

Serious question though.. don't you kind of have to be "somebody" to be invited to those kinds of events ? He isn't exactly a nobody.. I mean as far as usefulness he is not important but he and Tanya are known.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Obviously most of the comments in the Daily Fail article about Jim and Sarah were like who :D but the highest rated comments were supportive, getting thousands of likes, but obviously thats cos Tanya is so disliked
653494F7-86F0-4DA8-9CE0-72C788EBEA8B.png
1681EB06-2683-4EEB-8CB8-E6B7C291350D.png
Also I remember there were a lot of comments like the one above on Hadassah’s Studio video about Tanya from people who met her saying how horrible she was in person and Hadassah mentioned this in her second video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amandla
Debater
Debater

Post by amandla »

Oh yeah, like there's paparazzi huddled in corners desperate to get a photo of simpering Jim and his latest bird.
Give me a break. the only person sizing up Jim in the shadows would be someone about to tax him for his fancy watch and phone.
This is straight out of the Taylor Swift/ Tom Hiddleston playbook of embarrassing ways to look like you've really really 'moved on' and are so so happy and you just want the world and all its media to know. Bollocks..

It reeks of fakery.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

I am sure it is set up as well. Is Jim still with Gleam, aren't management companies known for setting up photos Ops to bring attention to their clients. I wouldn't put anything past them either.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

That awkward moment when news outlets are calling Jim's new girlfriend gorgeous!! :rofl: Ouch Tanya! Ouch!

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Yeah but why would Gleam set this up? Apart from the humiliation, Tanya will be furious that Jim beat her to punch and got in the Daily Fail before her, :D they wouldn’t do that to one of their clients. I think it was probably someone who just doesn’t like Tanya (and there are lots of those) who sent it into the Mail as it’s her favourite place for set up fake articles about herself, or Jim set it up himself. But if Jim set it up himself he must really fucking hate Tanya. :o I don’t think Jim set this up though, or maybe Sarah set it up instead :o :rofl:
Last edited by Kit168 on Sat May 11, 2019 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Tanya Burr”