Emma Chamberlain: Hygienic, ReLaTaBLe Style Icon - Part 3

Re: Emma Chamberlain: Hygienic, ReLaTaBLe Style Icon - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Ever since going to LA, she seems to be sick all the time. It might not be an eating disorder, but an underlying health issue

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wildwild94 »

UseMyCode wrote:soulcycle doesnt make you emaciated let's get this straight... her body with her ribs sticking out = starving herself or dieting tbh
Soul cycle is intense cardio and she said she goes every morning which is too much imo. I don’t think she’s necessarily starving herself maybe as much as not realizing how much she burns now and needs to up her calorie intake. If she does that I think she’ll be fine; I certainly hope she’s not dieting unhealthily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasassy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jasassy »

wildwild94 wrote:
ughloml wrote:I know we go back and forth about Emma’s health on this thread but I saw this side by side posted and I’m honestly a little shocked at the difference. It’s genuinely really significant how much she has changed.. thoughts?
Wow, that is quite the difference. Personally I think she looked much healthier pre soul cycle.

I Agree Image!!!

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

She still has 5 millions views even on those boring videos so I don't know.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Guest wrote:
wildwild94 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 pm
UseMyCode wrote:soulcycle doesnt make you emaciated let's get this straight... her body with her ribs sticking out = starving herself or dieting tbh
Soul cycle is intense cardio and she said she goes every morning which is too much imo. I don’t think she’s necessarily starving herself maybe as much as not realizing how much she burns now and needs to up her calorie intake. If she does that I think she’ll be fine; I certainly hope she’s not dieting unhealthily.

In her video with the twins all she did was drink caffeine though and even THEY complained about it. :?
Yeah I do remember watching that thinking wow that’s a lot of caffeine lol. I just don’t think my mind wants to go to that possibility of yet another young woman struggling with weight insecurities.

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

UseMyCode wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:21 pm
soulcycle doesnt make you emaciated let's get this straight... her body with her ribs sticking out = starving herself or dieting tbh
Her ribs aren’t sticking out in that picture, it’s just a shadow on her abdomen. She’s definitely skinny but I wouldn’t call her emaciated

full_send
Debater
Debater

Post by full_send »

Emma's health and possible weight loss has hit the Twitter stans as a topic, some saying they are concerned, others saying to STFU Emma is fine and not sick or anorexic. Emma's dad is tall and thin. Emma's mom is average height and thin. Emma is shorter than both and thin. They are all vegetarians and don't seem to consume much in the way of salt, fat, and sugar. When Emma did cheer her gym workout included upper body workouts, so she had more upper muscles in her arms / shoulders. Now she seems to just work out her legs. Emma did look bigger in her Hollister shoots last October that posted in January, that is about the time she was binging on Cheez-Its daily. I don't think it is fair to assess Emma in any photos with the Dolans as they are no joke about twice her weight and 8 inches taller. In photos of Emma with Amanda, Amanda being a very natural shape, Emma seems barely thinner, and Olivia Rouyre, who has been doing her own new high impact cardio workout, is thinner than Emma.

Today Bryant posted IG pics of Emma in her skater girl outfit, then Emma posted an IG story pic of an invite to a Louis Vuitton dinner today, with a few fans pics of Emma in a high priced LV outift. This is why Emma has such traction, she is a skater girl and an LV model all in the same day. Emma is about to hit 8mil subs in the next few hours, the toughest jump of a million since her first one. Many of her stan accounts want the Dolans to give her balloons as she did for them for their 10mil.

Some gossip from the Emma fandom: Threads are going around that Hannah Meloche was following Trump on Twitter, stills supports Trump, some Emma stans using this as a reason Emma / Hannah may not be friends, Hannah stans denying this. Some Emma stans have been tweeting joking / basically insulting tweets to Amanda about Amanda being too loud in Emma's Snaps, and Amanda then blocked some of these accounts. A James Charles IG stan account posted an edit called the "The Real Holy Trinity" with a pic of James, Laura M, and another James female friend hovering above a pool of water, James liked then unliked the post, triggering the Emma / Dolan stans to complain again about James. Yep, my last several sentences were about the nonsense that goes with social media stardom.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

full_send wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:55 pm
SqueakLola wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:44 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
SqueakLola wrote:
bexb99 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:16 pm
Somehow, I only just found Emma and co. Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the rest of these people have to do with her? ie the Dolan twins, Tana, James Charles, Amanda, Olivia, Ellie etc
She is supossed to be dating Ethan of the Dolan Meatheads
She was your typical teen girl stan of Tana and got to meet and hang out with her, Tana invited her to TanaCon for clout
IMO James Charles was all about PR with the Dolan Meatheads
Emma met Olivia through Dote and they became friends Amanda was already Olivia's friend
Emma also met Ellie through Dota and they became fast friends with Ellie's alsready Dote girl friend Hannah. 'Something' happened and they stopped being friends, but I think it was more a Hannah thing than Ellie thing.
I might have an unpopular opinion but I do think James & the twins were friends. They only did one video when they first met then almost a year later is when they did the Sister Squad videos. Grayson saw Emma talking about the twins on Tana's video so he reached out to her then they started to do collabs like a week later and going on live before their videos. Also when she was a Dote girl ... Bryant was their photographer so I wonder if he had any connection on the low. I kinda thought they might be PR when they emerged at Coachella for the first & only posting them together when promoting a collab but I could be wrong.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear, I think the Sister Squad was all for PR. I can't say anything about James and the Meatheads since I don't follow the twins in any capacity. I also only followed James on youtube, so if the twins and James hung out as friends I wouldn't know. Emma and the twins I think are real friends, that could have started as just a collab venture that grew into true friendship. I stand behind James only wanting to be around Emma for clout/PR/views, every video he clearly looked annoyed by her.
As we all constantly complain about, because Emma and the Twins never address drama, for better or for worse, we are unlikely to know any details about what happened with them unless they all become friends again and we are just to forget about these 6 months. One of the sweetest things between Emma and James was when James went to BeautyCon disguised as an older bearded man, was shaded / ignored by many, including Nikita, got sad and went home. It was Emma he called and she came over and they had a heart to heart, Emma being a loving and supportive friend, which I am convinced is what she is with all her friends (until she is not.) Whether James is capable of that is another story.

Unrelated, but Emma is Snapchatting today with her dad in her car, so maybe she will vlog another daughter / father video. Or he is just visiting for a short time and a few filtered Snaps of her and her dad having child faces are all she will post.
I could be reaching but in Emma's recent interview she said she had four Youtuber best friends. I mean one of them could be James ......

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

^^ def not james. perhaps she just meant olivia, amanda, ethan, and grayson but idk.

Post by Guest »

Wow, she hit 8 mil. Does she still have her channel member thing?

qbpd
Learner
Learner

Post by qbpd »

Anyone watched this video on Teen Vogue?

I liked this more than I expected. She was seriously getting on my nerves with her last couple videos, but she looks polished and has the charm that I really like from her. I think she comes across really well with a bit of structure, I hope she can get that in her life.

What I really enjoy is seeing her appreciate her fans and being excited to interact with them in a way. She genuinely does seem like she loves her fans and is a caring person.

lilacdancer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lilacdancer »

I feel like the photo shoot she did with Hannah and Ellie in bikinis probably set off her weight loss. She looked healthy and normal, just curvier than Hannah and Ellie. Everyone was just like “Emma is getting thicc” I know for me as an actual person suffering from anorexia hearing the words “healthy, thick, curvy” sends me into a relapse. I’m not saying Emma has this or that. Just some parallels to my own experience. She may have started as a diet and possibly progressed to an eating disorder. Or she may just be stressed. Or the adderall rumors from before. I just want her to be happy and healthy

whatonewants
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whatonewants »

lilacdancer wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:52 am
I feel like the photo shoot she did with Hannah and Ellie in bikinis probably set off her weight loss. She looked healthy and normal, just curvier than Hannah and Ellie. Everyone was just like “Emma is getting thicc” I know for me as an actual person suffering from anorexia hearing the words “healthy, thick, curvy” sends me into a relapse. I’m not saying Emma has this or that. Just some parallels to my own experience. She may have started as a diet and possibly progressed to an eating disorder. Or she may just be stressed. Or the adderall rumors from before. I just want her to be happy and healthy
^^^ I completely agree!! I was looking at those photos recently and I couldn't believe all of the idiots commenting "damn Emma is THICC". Thicc is such an ambiguous term people use to describe a wide range of sizes. There are a lot of larger girls out there who are described as thicc, meaning if an already insecure teenage girl is getting those comments on a photo it could easily be taken the wrong way. Also Ellie and Olivia are extremely thin (I'm sure being tall has something to do with it) so she probably unconsciously compared herself to them. I think anyone feels insecure having photos taken in a bikini, let alone for the whole internet to see and comment on your weight. Being a teenage girl is extremely hard, I hope she is getting a lot of support from her friends and family.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

whyareyoulikethis wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:18 pm
^^ def not james. perhaps she just meant olivia, amanda, ethan, and grayson but idk.
100%
even though one is actually a boyfriend

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:37 pm
full_send wrote:
SqueakLola wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:31 pm
SqueakLola wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:29 pm

She is supossed to be dating Ethan of the Dolan Meatheads
She was your typical teen girl stan of Tana and got to meet and hang out with her, Tana invited her to TanaCon for clout
IMO James Charles was all about PR with the Dolan Meatheads
Emma met Olivia through Dote and they became friends Amanda was already Olivia's friend
Emma also met Ellie through Dota and they became fast friends with Ellie's alsready Dote girl friend Hannah. 'Something' happened and they stopped being friends, but I think it was more a Hannah thing than Ellie thing.
I might have an unpopular opinion but I do think James & the twins were friends. They only did one video when they first met then almost a year later is when they did the Sister Squad videos. Grayson saw Emma talking about the twins on Tana's video so he reached out to her then they started to do collabs like a week later and going on live before their videos. Also when she was a Dote girl ... Bryant was their photographer so I wonder if he had any connection on the low. I kinda thought they might be PR when they emerged at Coachella for the first & only posting them together when promoting a collab but I could be wrong.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear, I think the Sister Squad was all for PR. I can't say anything about James and the Meatheads since I don't follow the twins in any capacity. I also only followed James on youtube, so if the twins and James hung out as friends I wouldn't know. Emma and the twins I think are real friends, that could have started as just a collab venture that grew into true friendship. I stand behind James only wanting to be around Emma for clout/PR/views, every video he clearly looked annoyed by her.
As we all constantly complain about, because Emma and the Twins never address drama, for better or for worse, we are unlikely to know any details about what happened with them unless they all become friends again and we are just to forget about these 6 months. One of the sweetest things between Emma and James was when James went to BeautyCon disguised as an older bearded man, was shaded / ignored by many, including Nikita, got sad and went home. It was Emma he called and she came over and they had a heart to heart, Emma being a loving and supportive friend, which I am convinced is what she is with all her friends (until she is not.) Whether James is capable of that is another story.

Unrelated, but Emma is Snapchatting today with her dad in her car, so maybe she will vlog another daughter / father video. Or he is just visiting for a short time and a few filtered Snaps of her and her dad having child faces are all she will post.
I could be reaching but in Emma's recent interview she said she had four Youtuber best friends. I mean one of them could be James ......
Where would he fit? She has Amanda, Olivia and the twins, she didn't say 5 she said 4.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Post by Guest »

what happened between Emma, Hannah, and Ellie? I went back to some of her older videos, and it seems like Olivia and Amanda are way more her speed. Hannah seemed kinda bitchy

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

SqueakLola wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:11 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
full_send wrote:
SqueakLola wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Where would he fit? She has Amanda, Olivia and the twins, she didn't say 5 she said 4.
True but Amanda knew Emma before she was a Youtuber so that's why I said James possibly lol

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

bexb99 wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:59 pm
what happened between Emma, Hannah, and Ellie? I went back to some of her older videos, and it seems like Olivia and Amanda are way more her speed. Hannah seemed kinda bitchy
They refuse to talk about it, we speculated that it had something to do with Hannah.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm
SqueakLola wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
full_send wrote:
SqueakLola wrote:

True but Amanda knew Emma before she was a Youtuber so that's why I said James possibly lol
This is 100% news to me! They aren't even from the same state, I thought they met through Dote. Where would they have even come in contact with each other?
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

inadream
Informer
Informer

Post by inadream »

SqueakLola wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Daisyyvelise wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm
SqueakLola wrote:
Daisyyvelise wrote:
full_send wrote:

This is 100% news to me! They aren't even from the same state, I thought they met through Dote. Where would they have even come in contact with each other?
That’s not true at all. Amanda is Olivia’s friend from acting class, they’ve been friends for like two years. Amanda didn’t meet Emma until the end of last year and she met her through Olivia. Amanda said this in one of her videos. She only became a Youtuber recently she was never part of Dote

Return to “Emma Chamberlain”