Acacia Kersey: Stay Greedy, Stay Grody, Stay Gucci

PettyPissed
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Greedy, Stay Grody, Stay Gucci

Post by PettyPissed »

If A was doing PT/OT we'd all know about how she was such a "Boss mom." NO She is lazy and has not kept herself informed as a special needs mom. Oh YES A you have a special child and she needs help and it is now your job to be a special needs mom... not a bland influencer

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Acacia gives me such secondhand embarrassment whenever she does this kind of stuff......

She tries so hard whenever she tweets or tags celebs & tries talking to them like they're old friends that have the time for her thinking that everyone should accommodate her desires. 🆘

Full offense, JVN would be disgusted with the amount of dry shampoo usage and lack of actual parenting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:03 am
Acacia gives me such secondhand embarrassment whenever she does this kind of stuff......

She tries so hard whenever she tweets or tags celebs & tries talking to them like they're old friends that have the time for her thinking that everyone should accommodate her desires. 🆘

Full offense, JVN would be disgusted with the amount of dry shampoo usage and lack of actual parenting.
This!!

Literally what I came here to say about second hand embarrassment.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:

A douche chill ran up my spine at this cringe, it's like she's trying to network but has no idea how to go about it other than spamming slang. At least it would mean someone would be holding Rosemary's head though.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:

She tries so hard whenever she tweets or tags celebs & tries talking to them like they're old friends that have the time for her thinking that everyone should accommodate her desires. Image

A douche chill ran up my spine at this cringe, it's like she's trying to network but has no idea how to go about it other than spamming slang. At least it would mean someone would be holding Rosemary's head though.

Remember when she wanted Miley Cyrus to sing at her wedding? Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

965FB2F1-580D-49B1-B939-F914B086674E.jpeg
“Hold my babies like the president you are”

Am I just out of the slang loop or it’s from their show (I don’t watch it) but what the heck does this even mean???

I feel like she’s trying waaaayyy to hard and it makes her sound like a middle aged “cool” mom trying to be relatable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

Blysse wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:45 am

Am I just out of the slang loop or it’s from their show (I don’t watch it) but what the heck does this even mean???

I feel like she’s trying waaaayyy to hard and it makes her sound like a middle aged “cool” mom trying to be relatable.
I think she meant it like how people have presidents/presidential candidates kiss their kids. That's not a slang phrase though. She's..... odd.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

Big Baby wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 am
Blysse wrote:

I think she meant it like how people have presidents/presidential candidates kiss their kids. That's not a slang phrase though. She's..... odd.
Thank you! It was just so awkwardly phrased!!

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm
She's claiming the main reason she won't do it is because Jairus will be uncomfortable on public transport "locked in with a bunch of strangers," what?????? First of all nobody is passionate about public transport, second why bother going to a big city then when public transport is the best way to get around.
On one hand, the NYC subway is notoriously inaccessible, not ADA-compliant, and as recently as last year a woman died trying to carry a stroller down the subway steps. However on the other hand, if Jairus is uncomfortable being "locked in with a bunch of strangers," what does he think an airplane is?It's a giant metal tube full of recycled air and strangers that you can't escape.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:53 am
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 pm
She's claiming the main reason she won't do it is because Jairus will be uncomfortable on public transport "locked in with a bunch of strangers," what?????? First of all nobody is passionate about public transport, second why bother going to a big city then when public transport is the best way to get around.
On one hand, the NYC subway is notoriously inaccessible, not ADA-compliant, and as recently as last year a woman died trying to carry a stroller down the subway steps. However on the other hand, if Jairus is uncomfortable being "locked in with a bunch of strangers," what does he think an airplane is?It's a giant metal tube full of recycled air and strangers that you can't escape.

I completely agree with you about the airplane but I believe the woman died because of a pre-exisiting medical condition not from the actual subway system itself. Ik it’s controversial and I completely agree the subways should have more accessibility but the woman reportedly didn’t die from just the subway stairs..

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Big Baby wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 am
Blysse wrote:

I read it as a mix of that and when people say "nothing but respect for MY president" about their favs. God I'm getting old. It just grates on me.

shhcanttell
Debater
Debater

Post by shhcanttell »

Where do we think A & J (plus kids) will be in 5 years? 10??

It really seems like she has no plan for the future and spends money as soon as she makes it. I don't think she's going to be as ~relatable~ in a few years when she's in her mid-20s with 2+ kids, putting out content about... cleaning her house? Photo filters? There's only so much to her lol

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

shhcanttell wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:44 am

It really seems like she has no plan for the future and spends money as soon as she makes it. I don't think she's going to be as ~relatable~ in a few years when she's in her mid-20s with 2+ kids, putting out content about... cleaning her house? Photo filters? There's only so much to her lol
I wonder if she'll even still be able to put out content then - especially with Youtube cutting ads and comments on 'family' channels due to paedos. She can't keep buying followers as soon as she loses them and a lot of the stuff she used to rely on for ads (like the fit teas and teeth whitening kits) she can't really do now.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

I genuinely cannot imagine Acacia (or Jairus, for that matter) in college or having any sort of "real" job. Good fuckin' luck post-social media, Kerseys.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

shhcanttell wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:44 am

They'll be running that vegan ice cream shop with their five kids, duh! :roll:

Honestly blew my mind when she posted about it again last week since I think it's been a year since she brought it up and I thought it was toast. No idea how she thinks she'll cut it considering how many entrepreneurs who fail despite having clear goals, capital, work experience, business and finance degrees or courses, spending 90% of their day devoted to growing their business, etc. when she considers hard work to be messing with filter settings and her only idea of networking is bugging strangers on social media.

Not that her photography career will ever happen, I love how Caca and her stans were having meltdowns about how she's a REAL PHOTOGRAPHER and she posts a blatantly out of focus photo, sis there's nothing wrong with being an utter amateur when everyone starts somewhere, just own up to it.

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

I think if the vegan ice cream shop happens it will because of J’s parents.. maybe she will put money in to lease/own the shop and of course decorate it because, you know, she’s good enough for her own hgtv show.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Considering her bad hygiene, that ice cream would be shut down for unsanitary purposes. She’d allow her kids to walk barefoot across the counters, stick their fingers in products, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

Does anyone else think it’s weird and kinda sorta exploitative when you tubers put their children on their merch? Acacia is planning for someone to paint her family for her merch and it just feels weird that random people will be walking around with Brin and Rosie on their clothes.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

bnx18 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:55 pm
Does anyone else think it’s weird and kinda sorta exploitative when you tubers put their children on their merch? Acacia is planning for someone to paint her family for her merch and it just feels weird that random people will be walking around with Brin and Rosie on their clothes.
I wouldn't be comfortable with it at all, but I guess since she's already posted basically-naked photos of them online for all to see it's almost innocent in comparison. It'll also be obsolete in like 6 months when she "accidentally" gets pregnant again

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:09 pm
bnx18 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:55 pm
I wouldn't be comfortable with it at all, but I guess since she's already posted basically-naked photos of them online for all to see it's almost innocent in comparison. It'll also be obsolete in like 6 months when she "accidentally" gets pregnant again
Neither would I.. She has had both her children online since their birth so I guess it’s not even a second thought to put their likeness on clothing..
If she gets pregnant again she can just put the old one on sale and make everyone buy the new one with the new baby! She would actually double dip because all her stans would buy each new one she makes.

Return to “acaciacutie”