Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Post by Guest »

Gossip away! Thanks to adel220 for the title. :rofl:

Re: Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Post by Guest »

Aaaaahhhh!!! I’m flattered! And laughing. :rofl: :tu:

Post by Guest »

Also, I asked a mod to merge Elle’s Parts 1-4 from the Lesser Talked About Gurus category onto the Main Trash Page where her name will visible front and center and people won’t have to dig around to find her.

pussinboots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pussinboots »

Elle Florence Marie has made it to the big leagues--of GG! :rofl:

PSA: she's a liar! Although she does have a law degree and license, her job is an investigator in a securities regulatory body.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

Anyone seen her IG stories?

‘The day is so beautiful that your okay waiting’.

Miss snobby Lawyer needs an English refresher course. I’d noticed before how she often messes up her sentences and vocabulary (uses words in the wrong context, for example) just because she tries too hard to sound eloquent and smart and ends sounding the exact opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

Her stats on social blade are not the best... I think she doesn't care about the channel anymore

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

She's likely depressed from being dumped, and instead of buying purses, she should've invested in therapy. :|
I wonder if she'll ever address the breakup?
Has anyone checked if she's still following the guy we figured was the bf on facebook?

TungstenKween

Post by TungstenKween »

starviolet wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm
Anyone seen her IG stories?

‘The day is so beautiful that your okay waiting’.

Miss snobby Lawyer needs an English refresher course. I’d noticed before how she often messes up her sentences and vocabulary (uses words in the wrong context, for example) just because she tries too hard to sound eloquent and smart and ends sounding the exact opposite.
Why the hell is she taking a boat to get her groceries? I've spent a lot of time in Vancouver, and those boats are legit a total tourist trap. They are the size of a lifeboat and are completely ridiculous to use them as a form of transit.

Did you notice her story from last night about visiting an art gallery? Sad that she tagged her friend - why not send her a text? Maybe Elle and the dolls rarely speak, I doubt they are close at all.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Why in the world would anyone take the boat to do groceries? It's both the most pretentious and the most money-wasting activity. (She's going to the Granville island market). Of course, Elle would do that.

Post by Guest »

qwerty888 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:22 pm
Why in the world would anyone take the boat to do groceries? It's both the most pretentious and the most money-wasting activity. (She's going to the Granville island market). Of course, Elle would do that.
Because she’s all smoke and mirrors — she’s just trying to be extra, it’s all for that “perfect” IG moment. Smh.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Elle seems to only spend time with her friends when she is single. It's sad. In fact, the only times that she posts about activities other than shopping are when she is single and when she is pretending to like something because her boyfriend does.

Post by Guest »

Her last IG post looked a little bleak to me, even though you know she wouldn’t admit to it.

I don’t think Elle would ever go to therapy. Chances are if she ever did, the therapist will piss her off somehow and she would never go back again. 8-) She can’t handle even the slightest constructive criticism on her YouTube channel. She’d never fare well in therapy. :roll:

It’s possible she did that boat ride because she is trying to find ways to entertain herself so she isn’t in her head thinking about her failed love life. Don’t get me wrong, it is dumb, but whatever keeps her mind off her problems, I guess. Truthfully I’d rather see her vlog dumb things like that instead of vlogging about shopping or smirking on camera.

I hesitated saying this but I’ll say it anyway, especially now that International Women’s Day has already passed. It kinda disturbs me how Elle and girls/women like her seem to place their importance on being in a relationship or having a man. For years (and even now) women have fought to make their own money and forge their own paths to create an identity outside of the home and without a man’s assistance. To see someone like Elle just fall apart after being dumped after a short term relationship and obsess about finding someone is just so antithetical of being a “girlboss” and sends kind of a shitty message to her viewers who see her as some kind of stylish, smart renaissance woman.

Maybe I’m just thinking too deeply into it. :rofl: :P

Post by Guest »

I’m not surprised that she falls apart after getting dumped and feels like she has to have a man to feel complete. She projects girl boss but we know that’s just a puffed up title she gives herself. She tries hard to come across confident but you know she struggles with inadequacy which brings me to my 1st point: she’s a lonely little girl that was abandoned by her biological father. I will always feel a twinge of empathy for her and if she wasn’t such a little shit I’d cut her even more slack. The male abandonment issues cut deep for her.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

following

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Following

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Her cooking / meal prep videos are a little more bearable to watch, but does she really have to pronounce Liberté and Ratatouille in that way? :roll:

TungstenKween

Post by TungstenKween »

Ccc123000 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 pm
Her cooking / meal prep videos are a little more bearable to watch, but does she really have to pronounce Liberté and Ratatouille in that way? :roll:
Right?!? So obnoxious and over-the-top, put that's Elle in a nutshell. I'm also going to point out that no one in Canada adds that sort of flourish, because it's tacky and it makes Elle look like even more of a poseur than usual.

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

Her insta has been her friends too. I want her to do a video of a girls night out. Her doing something..... Anything!

kokosforever

Post by kokosforever »

following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Elle Florence”