Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Italy
Talker
Talker

Re: Maryam Ishtiaq - Part 2

Post by Italy »

So she has all her boobs out got the Lexus concert and will be posting Ramadan videos in 2 weeks then she cries why people don't get her. What is her target audience and what is she trying to achieve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aneesa123
Learner
Learner

Post by Aneesa123 »

Could her top have been any lower!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

That was such a low cut top. You can be as “modern” and whitewashed as you like but at the end of the day you’re still a Pakistani Muslim & there’s a limit to everything. Shame on her and shame on pussy whipped Nabeel, too busy enjoying wifey’s money to open his mouth & say anything. We know she wears the pants in that relationship

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by pinkpuff91 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:35 am
So what, she’s found a new thing to whine about. I agree with the user above, what makes her think she can handle 2 it’s not easy at all. Can you imagine the constant whining and crying we‘ll have to endure if she does conceive? She’ll rant about juggling 2 babies and a home, “working”, cooking and on and on. Right now she has a hands-on husband, SIL and more support systems and she still complains
i highly doubt she is struggling to conceive, no offense but she got pregnant twice, and her baby is barely two, has she been trying right after giving birth? shes just an attention seeking girl who is pick me

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:54 am
Alpha+Female wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:35 am
So what, she’s found a new thing to whine about. I agree with the user above, what makes her think she can handle 2 it’s not easy at all. Can you imagine the constant whining and crying we‘ll have to endure if she does conceive? She’ll rant about juggling 2 babies and a home, “working”, cooking and on and on. Right now she has a hands-on husband, SIL and more support systems and she still complains
i highly doubt she is struggling to conceive, no offense but she got pregnant twice, and her baby is barely two, has she been trying right after giving birth? shes just an attention seeking girl who is pick me
2 pregnancies within 2 years and not even 30 yet. That's not struggling to conceive. She posts most basic recipes and hair curling videos. She made zeera rice like every other YouTube channel hasn't shown how to do that already. She is so dumb and has no content. There is no new content she adds to the Instagram world. So she wears some dresses, so do 1000 other Asian girls on Instagram right now

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Yeah I have to agree with you both, it doesn't seem like she's struggling to conceive especially considering that she had a pregnancy loss within months of giving birth...she's the type to have unprotected sex once and if she doesn't get pregnant she'll jump onto the "TTC" bandwagon, wouldn't put it past her

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

Italy wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:47 pm
pinkpuff91 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:54 am

2 pregnancies within 2 years and not even 30 yet. That's not struggling to conceive. She posts most basic recipes and hair curling videos. She made zeera rice like every other YouTube channel hasn't shown how to do that already. She is so dumb and has no content. There is no new content she adds to the Instagram world. So she wears some dresses, so do 1000 other Asian girls on Instagram right now
all her recipes can be found online by a quick google search, the actual creator of the recipe can be identified. I'm surprised no one has done that yet, all her recipes are by other people! She lacks depth, she has no common sense, no self worth, and thinks she's this creative genius lol There are comments from people on certain recipes that say that they saw a similar recipe and to credit the owner, i mean seriously... lol

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:03 am
Yeah I have to agree with you both, it doesn't seem like she's struggling to conceive especially considering that she had a pregnancy loss within months of giving birth...she's the type to have unprotected sex once and if she doesn't get pregnant she'll jump onto the "TTC" bandwagon, wouldn't put it past her
pregnancy loss can be a sign of ttc struggle, HOWEVER, medically one pregnancy loss is NORMAL doctors do not even blink twice, and they only ask you to come in if you've been trying for a year - 2 years and have bee unable to conceive. Her MATH for ttc does not line up, i mean if you're going to lie and milk such a heavy topic at least prepare the lie well lol and her 2nd loss was her and nabeels own fault and she knows it, there is a reason you are not supposed to have sex till 6 weeks pp, any OB will tell you that, she refused to listen.

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:28 am
Alpha+Female wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:03 am
pregnancy loss can be a sign of ttc struggle, HOWEVER, medically one pregnancy loss is NORMAL doctors do not even blink twice, and they only ask you to come in if you've been trying for a year - 2 years and have bee unable to conceive. Her MATH for ttc does not line up, i mean if you're going to lie and milk such a heavy topic at least prepare the lie well lol and her 2nd loss was her and nabeels own fault and she knows it, there is a reason you are not supposed to have sex till 6 weeks pp, any OB will tell you that, she refused to listen.
Definitely, she thought people wouldn't do the math & figure out they had sex literally weeks after she gave birth. She even had to state that the doctors said the miscarriage wasn't because of that and maybe not but it sure did raise the chances and all because they didn't listen to the experts.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

wow maryam has taken whining for content to a whole new level on today's stories

bizarre since the video she's ranting against was clearly a joke, get a sense of humor. and 2, she's doing exactly what she lashes out to others about? this isn't an influencer that it feels ethical to support

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

penelope90 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:54 am
wow maryam has taken whining for content to a whole new level on today's stories

bizarre since the video she's ranting against was clearly a joke, get a sense of humor. and 2, she's doing exactly what she lashes out to others about? this isn't an influencer that it feels ethical to support
LOL so she's triggered because she's a stay at home with no life? ok

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

I think that video hit a nerve with her because she is exactly the type of stah mum who gets nails done during the day and curl her hair for hours. Stah have it really hard but Maryam does the bare minimum and moans all day. She is just a bully and tried to say we had a graceful exchange with the video created and not more like she bullied the person and attacked them. Practice your own advice to ignore people who don't resonate with you. She always has a problem with people calling her out and she goes and does exactly the same. Mean girl 101

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

Latest IG post about pregnancy was *yawn* the whole tone was a whiny rant and then to end it with I’m not whining or complaining…but that’s exactly what you did 300 words above👀

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

She can decorate all she wants for Ramadan but no angels entering her house whilst that dog is walking around in there. Love how all these influencers suddenly become Islamic this month without following the basics of Islam 🥴🙄

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

she says she's an illustrator LOL i have never seen any of her work

Tenet1220
Learner
Learner

Post by Tenet1220 »

pinkpuff91 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:39 pm
she says she's an illustrator LOL i have never seen any of her work
Damn… lying during Ramadan…maybe fasting is making her delusional

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

what happened to her dad?

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

penelope90 wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:42 pm
what happened to her dad?
He was in a car accident and had to go to the hospital. She also mentioned that he has lots of underlying health conditions so he's generally unwell and should not have traveled to Pakistan but he did.

pinkpuff91
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff91 »

aaaandddd she's pregnant LOL i wonder why they were such in a rush for baby number 2

Italy
Talker
Talker

Post by Italy »

How was she complaining about not being able to conceive in march and is due in fall now. Pathetic liar!!

Return to “Maryam Ishtiaq”