Post by skylerbrooke1234 »

Pinkngreentv wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:13 am
Placek415 wrote:
rosey515 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:57 am
Placek415 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:33 am
I tried to edit one of her pictures from her new presets from scratch. The biggest difference is her shorts idk what she did with it to make it look that way but i couldnt achive it (im mostly talking about lines next to the right pocket). I could also play with saturation a little bit more. Overall i think its pretty similar and it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be :P
Before:
Hers:
Mine:
Wow yours and her preset look exactly alike! The audacity she has to rip people off and to bribe them with the concept of an Instagram aesthetic.
The funniest thing is this was my 6th time actually using lightroom so if i can do it everyone can theres no need to spend 50 or 75 bucks for that.

Every time she posts something about presets say ..” wow I did the same using Lightroom! See..” use a separate account and post your before and after pics .. she will be soooo livid lol just keep doing it every time with a new acct haha or say “I can show everyone how I used Lightroom to do this he same thing! And post her before and your after pics) Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you post what you did to get that effect?

osara0715
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: AspynBabyInDaOvardries - Part 20

Post by osara0715 »

nugget wrote:
Laurenmadison wrote: She wants her 2 month old baby to “get used to” riding on a plane? .... is she serious? She can’t actually think that a 2 month old will remember getting on a plane enough to “get used to it?”
I thought that sounded so selfish. Instead of focusing on what would be the best environment for her child (which is obviously not a plane full of noise, unfamiliarity and bacteria), she's thinking about what's most convenient for her and how she can travel. And she obviously doesn't know that babies can't understand concepts like plainrides nor remember them until they're much older.
That was so uncomfortable when she said that, and like you said so selfish! Once again just proves anything that comes into her life she expects to adapt to her lifestyle. She has never heard of the word sacrifice in her life. Also, we all know Aspyn would only do that so it lessens the risk of her kid having a meltdown on a plane that she doesn't wanna deal with. "OMG guys *insert weird name here* cried the entire flight, Parker had to deal with her because I literally handle it, it was so embarrassing"
I truly just can't picture her as a mom still. Cleaning poop, dealing with tantrums, COOKING HER FOOD...i could go on

Hikinggirl7
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hikinggirl7 »

I finally made an account. I’ve been lurking for over a year now but had to comment on Aspyn’s voice as well. I just went back to 2014 and she sounds a lot like Avery does now. Wonder what made her voice go all high and squeaky :?

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

We are getting close to needing a new thread name! Go leave title suggestions if you have anything clever!

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

i think aspyn made her voice super high herself for whatever reason, again conforming to gender stereotypes she loves so much.

also about the flight thing, i just tried to imagine aspyn on a flight...she definitely doesn’t eat the food or drink the water and probably gets vegan granola bars and a smoothie at the gate smh...also i can see her just being an annoying passenger in general...taking off shoes, asking to switch with people for another seat ugh

nugget

Post by nugget »

maybe it's just their new camera equipment that makes her voice sound higher? I think she used regular point and shoot cameras back in the day that have kinda crappy audio, whereas now they use DSLRs with mics and everything. i dunno, just trying to come up with a logical solution because the voice change IS quite weird!

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

osara07delete5 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:08 pm
nugget wrote:
Laurenmadison wrote: She wants her 2 month old baby to “get used to” riding on a plane? .... is she serious? She can’t actually think that a 2 month old will remember getting on a plane enough to “get used to it?”
I thought that sounded so selfish. Instead of focusing on what would be the best environment for her child (which is obviously not a plane full of noise, unfamiliarity and bacteria), she's thinking about what's most convenient for her and how she can travel. And she obviously doesn't know that babies can't understand concepts like plainrides nor remember them until they're much older.
That was so uncomfortable when she said that, and like you said so selfish! Once again just proves anything that comes into her life she expects to adapt to her lifestyle. She has never heard of the word sacrifice in her life. Also, we all know Aspyn would only do that so it lessens the risk of her kid having a meltdown on a plane that she doesn't wanna deal with. "OMG guys *insert weird name here* cried the entire flight, Parker had to deal with her because I literally handle it, it was so embarrassing"
I truly just can't picture her as a mom still. Cleaning poop, dealing with tantrums, COOKING HER FOOD...i could go on
it's kind of damned if you do damned if you don't with young children on planes for her. She travels a lot for her job so she either doesn't bring the baby and people say she's neglectful and doesn't care, or she brings the baby and people say the baby is a prop. She starts the baby on planes young to get it acclimated and people say she's selfish and not taking care of the baby, or she avoids bringing the baby and people say she refuses to discipline her child when the baby throws a fit the whole time. As someone who travels a lot for my own job I can definitely tell those who didn't fly growing up, so it kind of makes the most sense to bring the baby along often. Or she doesn't travel at all and just doesn't leave the house and people say she's boring and lazy.

Also I doubt the voice thing is just from a different camera and external mic. I think it's like a reverse Elizabeth Holmes situation, where instead of trying to lower her pitch to sound authoritative, she's raising it to sound younger and mimic her target demographic.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Do you guys think Aspyn and Parker would give their male kid a middle name?

Middle names definitely aren’t necessary but it would annoy me if they had a son later on and gave him one.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:37 pm
I really did find Parker’s reaction about breastfeeding strange.
His reaction made me uncomfortable and made me think that he's actually an asshole...like who says that? He was ready to say it before Aspyn had even opened her mouth and overall just seemed like he was the one making the decision..

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:it's kind of damned if you do damned if you don't with young children on planes for her. She travels a lot for her job so she either doesn't bring the baby and people say she's neglectful and doesn't care, or she brings the baby and people say the baby is a prop. She starts the baby on planes young to get it acclimated and people say she's selfish and not taking care of the baby, or she avoids bringing the baby and people say she refuses to discipline her child when the baby throws a fit the whole time. As someone who travels a lot for my own job I can definitely tell those who didn't fly growing up, so it kind of makes the most sense to bring the baby along often. Or she doesn't travel at all and just doesn't leave the house and people say she's boring and lazy.
There would be a difference between taking a 2 MONTH OLD infant and a toddler or a preschooler on a plane. A baby young like that, in my opinion, shouldn't be on a plane just for the sake of it (if not for some extraordinary circumstances). It is not like she will remember being on a plane at a few months old so she won't throw a fit later in her life. Aspyn is not a travel blogger - these people actually do something while they are abroad. There is a middle ground between not travelling at all and going abroad. Like, leaving the house, taking your pet for a walk to the park, seeing family, excercising, taking up a hobby, exploring where you live, volunteering, being active in your community, going on a short roadtrip, hanging out with friends...... not just going to Target or going to Australia.

On another note.. can't believe she went out for a concert in the latest vlog. Kudos to Asspyn for doing something normal people do and not just staying in a hotel. However, did they really need to go to that ice cream place? Couldn't think of ANYTHING other to do in SF? Image

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

i actually liked aspyns outfit in san fran...not the orange beige shit she usually wears.

parker’s breastfeeding reaction was strange...like he doesn’t understand that it’s a choice and it’s not always an option. my friend was allergic to milk as a baby and had to have a specific formula. i hope parker doesn’t have unrealistic expectations for aspyn as a mom...not everyone wants their kid on their tit all day. additionally, i hope he doesn’t make her take care of the crying baby or talk about her weight gain like cole labrant did with savannah

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:44 am

parker’s breastfeeding reaction was strange...like he doesn’t understand that it’s a choice and it’s not always an option. my friend was allergic to milk as a baby and had to have a specific formula. i hope parker doesn’t have unrealistic expectations for aspyn as a mom...not everyone wants their kid on their tit all day. additionally, i hope he doesn’t make her take care of the crying baby or talk about her weight gain like cole labrant did with savannah

It just reinforces the fact that these two are basically children and are too immature to have this responsibility thrust upon them. Parker clearly doesn't understand the various reasons why a mother may not breastfeed (allergies, latching issues, milk production, tongue ties, jobs, the societal stigma around breastfeeding to name a few) and just has an idea of what "motherhood" is since Utah moms are stereotyped as this homogenous passive caretaker. He probably also thinks you can't be allergic to any doTerra/Young Living essential oils because "they're natural and nothing natural can be bad" i.e. breastfeeding is natural so if you can't do it you're unnatural and not performing your primary function as a woman.

Also the labrants disgust me and I loathe them about equal to how much I loathe the Paul brothers.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

nugget wrote:maybe it's just their new camera equipment that makes her voice sound higher? I think she used regular point and shoot cameras back in the day that have kinda crappy audio, whereas now they use DSLRs with mics and everything. i dunno, just trying to come up with a logical solution because the voice change IS quite weird!
It’s not just the pitch of her voice, she used to have an interesting and unique “twang” of sorts which was cute. I’m crediting the voice change to her nose job, that really can effect the sound of someone’s voice. She definitely has a “head” voice which is very nasally.

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

I personally would not put a young and small child's bedroom on the 2nd story alone. If they were 8 or older it's fine, but any younger could be an issue. I think they built their home with the idea of a large family in mind, but it's just 3 people and a dog. The baby will be alone until (if or when) she has another child.

They don't seem to think about what's really best for their situation. Everything that's trendy or popular doesn't work for everyone. Their old house was better suited for 1st time parents with a newborn than this one.

Aspen is probably going to disable comments after the baby is born. The criticism about their parenting choices are already upsetting them. I can only imagine how the comments will hurt her when we really see how they parent.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

and their kid will probably, like every other kid, want to go to their parents bed if they have a nightmare or for just and reason. the poor child will surely somersault down those stairs at night

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:55 pm
and their kid will probably, like every other kid, want to go to their parents bed if they have a nightmare or for just and reason. the poor child will surely somersault down those stairs at night

hell i would somersault down those stairs at night. I know she said the baby will sleep with them until they're "older" so she's not worried about the stairs.... but does she mean "older" as in like 7-8 years old?? even if the kid was like 2-4 i couldn't sleep knowing they're one step away from tumbling down a huge flight of stairs

don't they have other rooms upstairs they could use instead of that one? like multiple guest rooms that are away from those stairs? they probably don't want to go through the effort of switching around the rooms but sheesh

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

callacalla3 wrote:I personally would not put a young and small child's bedroom on the 2nd story alone. If they were 8 or older it's fine, but any younger could be an issue. I think they built their home with the idea of a large family in mind, but it's just 3 people and a dog. The baby will be alone until (if or when) she has another child.

They don't seem to think about what's really best for their situation. Everything that's trendy or popular doesn't work for everyone. Their old house was better suited for 1st time parents with a newborn than this one.

Aspen is probably going to disable comments after the baby is born. The criticism about their parenting choices are already upsetting them. I can only imagine how the comments will hurt her when we really see how they parent.

Not to mention she wants to move back fo southern utah in 3 years? So idk why they built this huge house lol

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

mpjtdelete23 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 pm
osara07delete5 wrote:
nugget wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 pm

As someone whose parents had her on a plane since 3 months I don’t think what aspyn said is outrageous. Many people travel with young children and it’s really not an issue.

No one said parent's shouldn't travel with their children, but Aspyn assuming she can train a two-month-old to get used to plane's is stupid and SHE would only be doing it to hopefully prevent the baby from having tantrums on flights in the future.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
osara07delete5 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:08 pm
nugget wrote:
it's kind of damned if you do damned if you don't with young children on planes for her. She travels a lot for her job so she either doesn't bring the baby and people say she's neglectful and doesn't care, or she brings the baby and people say the baby is a prop. She starts the baby on planes young to get it acclimated and people say she's selfish and not taking care of the baby, or she avoids bringing the baby and people say she refuses to discipline her child when the baby throws a fit the whole time. As someone who travels a lot for my own job I can definitely tell those who didn't fly growing up, so it kind of makes the most sense to bring the baby along often. Or she doesn't travel at all and just doesn't leave the house and people say she's boring and lazy.

Also I doubt the voice thing is just from a different camera and external mic. I think it's like a reverse Elizabeth Holmes situation, where instead of trying to lower her pitch to sound authoritative, she's raising it to sound younger and mimic her target demographic.
I definitely agree she should take her when she's young and can remember, but I really don't see the point in it when she's 2 months old. I totally get what you mean about leaving her at home vs taking her, which I don't really care what she does in that situation, I just don't think taking a trip for the sole purpose of taking the baby on a plane is worth it especially as an infant. Hopefully that makes sense lol

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

mpjtdelete23 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 pm
osara07delete5 wrote:
nugget wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:45 pm

As someone whose parents had her on a plane since 3 months I don’t think what aspyn said is outrageous. Many people travel with young children and it’s really not an issue.

You're not the only one...I'm saying that coming from someone whos been on planes also since around 3 months old. Taking your kid on a flight for the sole purpose of "getting it used to flying" is pointless. They won't remember it. Like you said, it's not an issue to travel with children, that's not what any of us are saying lol, we're saying booking a flight for literally no other reason than to get your two month old "accustomed" to flying is pointless

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”