Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nostalgiella - 280390 days of reminiscing about your prime - part 77

Post by soycapwithone »

GothMoth wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 1:12 pm
WHAT THE FUCK. SHE HAS A FULL FACE OF MAKE UP ON. DRESSED. SITTING IN A WELL LIT ROOM ON HER COMPUTER.

SHE CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF WITH HER FAKE MIGRAINES.

She’s got to be trolling at this point, right?

And she keeps doing regular things, but saying ‘im so adult’. Pandering to her young audience maybe.
Ugh totally agree. So insulting to anyone who legitimately suffered from migraines. When I used to get them I'd have to be in a dark room, trying to sleep, with a bucket by the bed in case I was sick. She probably just has a tension headache from dehydration, poor diet, and looking at too many screens. :roll:

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Oh I have a migraine must take a selfie! This girl is doing anything to stay relevant!

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

I'm more like, doing some online shopping? she won't stiff at anything not gifted.

But in all seriously she probably needs glasses.

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

I'm more like, doing some online shopping? she won't stiff at anything not gifted.

But in all seriously she probably needs glasses.

curious
Learner
Learner

Post by curious »

Annnnd she's currently running around in a rapeseed field on insta stories. I get it, the fields are pretty, but stand in front or beside them not ON TOP OF THEM. Sigh.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

curious wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:41 am
Annnnd she's currently running around in a rapeseed field on insta stories. I get it, the fields are pretty, but stand in front or beside them not ON TOP OF THEM. Sigh.
There’s an Instagram I’m fond of called publiclandshateyou and they call out people like zoe who disregard nature for dumb aesthetic photos like this.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nostalgiella - 280390 days of reminiscing about your prime - part 77

Post by nardy »

It’s Dianne’s, and she got a huge cake (similar to all the cakes they always get) which looks horrendous I bet it’s dry ass sponge inside and a fine layer of strawberry chocolate cream between.

Cruelladevil
Informer
Informer

Post by Cruelladevil »

What's this caveman game they're always playing? The hitting the nail on a tree trunk?

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Cruelladevil wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:05 pm
What's this caveman game they're always playing? The hitting the nail on a tree trunk?
I don't know the name of it but essentially you get one hit per turn, and the goal is to be the first one to fully nail your nail into the trunk. You're also not allowed to kinda of 'plan' the hit by putting the hammer close and then hitting it with force.

I think they played it in Bruges for the first time and apparently felt like they needed it in their life.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Cruelladevil wrote:
I'm in the US so it may be different in the UK, but we call it hammerschlagen. Everywhere I have played uses the claw end of the hammer though, I have only seen them play using the regular head.

One Sardine
Learner
Learner

Post by One Sardine »

When I lived in Colorado people would play it but they called it “stump” - and you had to toss the hammer so it would do a rotation, you had to catch it then immediately try to hit your nail.

The way they’re playing it looks way too easy...

I see a spider
Learner
Learner

Post by I see a spider »

Isn't that hit the nail in the old bit of wood a drinking game?Anyway sick of watching them play it, reminds me of a toy a child would play with.
Now we are getting the gimmick of a half tube that probably cost thousands as well, I really wish I had the money to waste on things that will soon end up weather beaten and unloved.
And is Diane really that desperate to get following that she spends her birthday with zoe et al in some field, while getting one of those over done cakes? I'd would of liked a quiet time with by BF personally.

karaokequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by karaokequeen »

anonymous123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:58 pm
Cruelladevil wrote:
I'm in the US so it may be different in the UK, but we call it hammerschlagen. Everywhere I have played uses the claw end of the hammer though, I have only seen them play using the regular head.
Hammerschlagen? I love that. I had no idea they alles it that in the US. I’m German and that simply means “Hitting a hammer”
I mean...it’s a drinking game so it means senses to play it in a more social/party setting. But what they’re doing is like a children’s birthday party game...

Anyway, apparently a new vlog is coming. Wonder if she’ll include her birthday footage or just the fun Joanne day from yesterday.

zeephyranth
Learner
Learner

Post by zeephyranth »

she's so fake, she only remembers how much she likes to vlog when she has to sell something to what's left of her subscribers on youtube :?

karaokequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by karaokequeen »

karaokequeen wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:25 am
anonymous123 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:58 pm
Cruelladevil wrote:
Hammerschlagen? I love that. I had no idea they alles it that in the US. I’m German and that simply means “Hitting a hammer”
I mean...it’s a drinking game so it means senses to play it in a more social/party setting. But what they’re doing is like a children’s birthday party game...

Anyway, apparently a new vlog is coming. Wonder if she’ll include her birthday footage or just the fun Joanne day from yesterday.
Just realized all the typos/auto correct errors. Had to comment to make sure it’s not seen as a German not being able to write English properly. It’s just this one being sloppy with the spell check...

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

So, hang on. In Alfie's video she says youtube isn't as much for her anymore and she loves insta-stories, now at the start of her shellling-us-something vlog (whilst applying makeup in the most abysmal way), she says shes missed vlogging and loves it and enjoys getting the camera out.

Her words are so empty. She has no credibility. Just be honest with yourself and your followers love.

Edit to just add: She says shes only been using her brunch palette - which looks almost untouched. She can't have got to pan on a previous one already...surely. Is she just lying again?

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Hey guys I know I have not posted in a month and almost a year on my other channel but I can't wait for you to download my new app. OH and I have a new product range coming out buy that as well.

She is the, WORST! THE WORST!

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

The fact that she thinks it's okay to upload a video that is almost two months old and is able to call it a day is just unbelievable. Specially because all of her viewers had already seen this multiple times, either via instagram stories or other youtube's videos (alfie, joe...) and she knows it. She still doesn't care though. Add in a couple minutes doing a little update and bye for another two months. Wait, no... she will vlog again because she has to sell her new "product", like she always does, but guys she just looooooves vlogging.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Of course she must use her own products in the first video she uploads after months. And of course she doesn't like YouTube anymore,cause people see through her bullshit and don't want to give her any views anymore. She is so predictable

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Darbyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Darbyxo »

It is also very rich how she uploads footage from her birthday on Dianne's 30th birthday. It's like she cannot let anyone have their moment of glory.

Return to “Zoella”