Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

Post by amuto_lover »

The_wiebs wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:57 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 am
Right? Did Tim not care at all ? I think Lindy was scared shitless because of Isaac’s symptoms. You’d think Tim would quickly wrap up his “business ” and get an earlier flight home. Like damn I know parents who’d do that if their kids were a little poorly. He’s a piece of shit, who knows maybe it would have been different if it was Ayla who was sick. 🙄

Funny how he wants a 3rd kid. I think he’s just hell bent on making Lindy’s life difficult.
She still has time to bother him. They need another kid so she leaves him alone to cheat, I mean to do business
I’d love for her to pull out a reverse uno card and say “ fine . You want a 3rd kid that much, then our roles can switch and you can look after this one, while I travel to hk every month to sort out the businesses. “ The little weasel would squirm back into his man cave and change his mind.
You know what, I wouldn’t be surprised if Tim was the type of abusive control freak who’d pierce holes in condoms.

rissymoon
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by rissymoon »

Seriously I wonder if Tim has something, he lacks sympathy often and can never stay the fuck where he is. Maybe he's got something, like, adult ADHD that was never diagnosed? (not saying ADHD if a symptom of ADHD, but maybe something else).
Maybe he just has a case of Assholecreepic Disorder and I'm reaching. But like, he's just not "normal". Not that anyone with any disorder isn't normal, as someone with a personality disorder myself. But I just mean.. he just isn't... all there. I sound insensitive so I'm gonna stop.

Either way, shitty father who better not have more kids.

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

amuto_lover wrote:
The_wiebs wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:57 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 am
Right? Did Tim not care at all ? I think Lindy was scared shitless because of Isaac’s symptoms. You’d think Tim would quickly wrap up his “business ” and get an earlier flight home. Like damn I know parents who’d do that if their kids were a little poorly. He’s a piece of shit, who knows maybe it would have been different if it was Ayla who was sick. Image

Funny how he wants a 3rd kid. I think he’s just hell bent on making Lindy’s life difficult.
She still has time to bother him. They need another kid so she leaves him alone to cheat, I mean to do business
I’d love for her to pull out a reverse uno card and say “ fine . You want a 3rd kid that much, then our roles can switch and you can look after this one, while I travel to hk every month to sort out the businesses. “ The little weasel would squirm back into his man cave and change his mind.
You know what, I wouldn’t be surprised if Tim was the type of abusive control freak who’d pierce holes in condoms.
He seems like the type to give excuses to not wear a condom more than he would pole holes in them because he can't pole holes in them if he didn't wear them.

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

Lindy never brushed her dogs' teeth after being a dog mom for more than 10 years. Irresponsible parenting at its best!! So not even Tim cared to brush the dogs' teeth after all these years either? So selfish on Lindy's part to neglect their oral hygiene just because it was a struggle for HER. Now her dogs have to suffer with premature dental issues. For shame.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

avocadopals
Talker
Talker

Post by avocadopals »

These days, instead of "Comments have been disabled," it shows "Comments are turned off". Not sure if this means that YouTube changed the wording or if her videos allow commenting again but Lindy's chosen to turn them off herself.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

This video is sooo fucking boring. I only managed to get to 4 minutes but it's 17 minutes in total. 😴💤

NyanNeko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NyanNeko »

That seriously pisses me off about the dogs. If you can’t care for them properly then rehome them or don’t have them! I understand her plate is full with two children and a good for nothing husband but that’s not the dog’s fault!! I’ve never owned a dog in my life; (only cats and rabbits) but even I know you must brush the dog’s teeth! I’m crazy about my pet’s health, (granted I’m not a mother) but I work two jobs. No excuse!! 🤬🤬
“ Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”🌙

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Not only that but her dogs aren’t even toilet trained. Domo still shits on her carpet. That’s not acceptable when you have little ones crawling around. I know in one vlog Ayla told Lindy that there was poop on the carpet, what if she had eaten it or played with it?

NyanNeko
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NyanNeko »

WHAT?! I didn’t realize they weren’t toilet trained, now that’s just irresponsibility! Can you imagine the smell of that house?! 🤢 Exactly! No wonder Issac is sick all the time...
“ Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”🌙

FireballHikari
Debater
Debater

Post by FireballHikari »

The dogs go on the tables too...

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

amuto_lover wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 pm
When I was little I used to sleep in my parents bed because A. I was afraid of the dark and B. I was afraid of being abandoned.
What annoys me about this is in a few months time she'll be preaching about cherishing moments like sharing your bed with your kids before they get too old and here she is now whining about it. It's moments like these where I think she doesn't empathise with Isaac or see it from another perspective. Your kid feels most comforted and secured sleeping next to you.That's a beautiful priceless thing.
Wow.
" no need to sleep next to a mini version of my husband" really rubbed me the wrong way.

He's not a mini of your nasty, annoying, selfish husband, he's a sweet little boy with his own personality who loves you to death.
And what does him looking like Tim have anything to do with not wanting to sleep next to him?

It seems like the resentment towards Tim is high and it's spilling out and over onto how she views Isaac which is sooo wrong.

biteki
Learner
Learner

Post by biteki »

gee i wonder why hmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aquinas
Learner
Learner

Post by aquinas »

Is Ayla really "advanced for her age" though...?

The bottom line is that kids develop differently, but bubz has to spin it to make Ayla seem so great compared to Isaac.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

See this type of shit is why I can see Tim possibly being frustrated with Lindy. They need to share the bad cop good cop roles it’s not fair that one parent gets the bad rep where as the other is regarded as the super lovey compassionate one.
If Lindy refuses to discipline them and Tim has to step up I can see why he’d resent her.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

biteki wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 pm
gee i wonder why hmm
Ayla and Isaacs upbringing have been a little different hasn't it Lindy?! You've actually been there for Ayla for one.

And I wouldn’t call Ayla advanced for her age either. My niece started talking just before she turned one. 🤷‍♀️

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

the only reason ayla is ~more advanced than isaac (barely) is because of isaac, second children usually develop faster because they mimic their older siblings

bubz at least acknowledged that. i woldn't call ayla advanced though she acts just like every other 2 year old

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

I think we predicted way back that Lindy would present Ayla as the super talented child.

Poonclart
Learner
Learner

Post by Poonclart »

Ayla isn't advanced for her age lol, she never has been

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

I can’t stand her advertising fancy expensive skincare tech productions. First that iloveskininc glasses device that came out of nowhere on her IG, and now a video on her story about a microdermabrasion wand product using her cringy outdated iMovie editing. I highly doubt many people will want to spend the money on these fancy devices. She’s really out for that ad money.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

waialepeach wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:26 pm
I can’t stand her advertising fancy expensive skincare tech productions. First that iloveskininc glasses device that came out of nowhere on her IG, and now a video on her story about a microdermabrasion wand product using her cringy outdated iMovie editing. I highly doubt many people will want to spend the money on these fancy devices. She’s really out for that ad money.
I wish she’d be more natural about it, she sounds so fake.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”