amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

Post by amuto_lover »

Continue here beautiful people
Thank you FireballHikari for the thread title name.🔥
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Preachbeauty - A50sDoormatTale, Act 10

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

I was like 'what new thread already??!', didn't see we were already at page 40.

:lolface: at that attachment up there :rofl:

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

:tu: :tu: :tu: yasss to the title xD XD xD
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Post by Guest »

following

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Wait a bloody fucking minute. She's surprised that her followers think she's in an unhappy marriage?

And I knew knew knew knew knew knew knew knew knew knew knew that when she said she favoured Isaac on her Instagram q&a she'd bring it up in a vlog. Whatever makes you believe you don't favour Ayla.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Oh and I almost forgot. Tim was very irresponsible tonight ( shocker I know) letting Isaac slide Ayla from the sofa to that giant Thomas train car. Isaac is only 4 he shouldn't even be attempting to pick up Ayla. Tim wasn't even near them he was on otherside of the room filming. Oh well if Ayla had fell backwards at least they'd of had a vIdeo of Ayla breaking her neck which Lindy could post on Instagram in the hopes it goes viral. Bloody idiot

rissymoon
Learner
Learner

Post by rissymoon »

I'm seriously hoping these kids make it through their younger childhood years without serious injuries, God fucking help them and their useless parents.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

rissymoon wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:17 pm
I'm seriously hoping these kids make it through their younger childhood years without serious injuries, God fucking help them and their useless parents.
Lindy needs to have a word with Tim, he's far too careless. Lindy mentioned that when Isaac was an infant Tim pushed him too hard on his baby rocker and Isaac fell straight on the floor head first. In an old vlog you could see him rocking infant Ayla in his lap but he was focusing on his phone and she almost fell off his lap.Again in another old vlog sitting up a newborn Ayla against his knees and rocking her while watching her head flop from side to side.
He's got shit for brains.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Posting to follow
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

youtuber babies seem to be invincible tbh but im guessing we just see more of the dumb shit parents to w their kids but they're choosing to upload it so they cant get mad at us for commenting on it

extraboba
Lurker
Lurker

Post by extraboba »

great thread title; very fitting for a fool like her.

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

following!

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

amuto_lover wrote:
rissymoon wrote:
Lindy needs to have a word with Tim, he's far too careless. Lindy mentioned that when Isaac was an infant Tim pushed him too hard on his baby rocker and Isaac fell straight on the floor head first. In an old vlog you could see him rocking infant Ayla in his lap but he was focusing on his phone and she almost fell off his lap.Again in another old vlog sitting up a newborn Ayla against his knees and rocking her while watching her head flop from side to side.
I'm all for letting your children do what they wish and they will learn once they get hurt, but Tim needs to tell Isaac what he cannot do to/with Ayla. Ayla is too young to understand reason, but Isaac understands and listens! Side note, even though Ayla is too young to understand reason, they should still reason with her and tell her not to do certain things like grab a toy Isaac is playing with. Otherwise, Ayla is just going to grow up being a bully and be a real "sass queen" *eyeroll*.

Post by Guest »

amuto_lover wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:23 pm
rissymoon wrote:
I mean there was one vlog where Tim picked up a very young (maybe two month old) Isaac and his neck snapped backwards because he was too young to support himself. The top comment with hundreds of likes was someone pointing out that this is very dangerous for Isaac, and Lindy replied and said she agreed.

Tim knows jackshit about caring for children because he basically never has to do it himself

sunsetpark
Learner
Learner

Post by sunsetpark »

following, love the title!

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

Why even include footage of a bobbling infant's head is beyond me. Not only once but multiple times. Why do you wanna show the whole world what a bad parent you are.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

laylee wrote:
amuto_lover wrote:
rissymoon wrote: I'm seriously hoping these kids make it through their younger childhood years without serious injuries, God fucking help them and their useless parents.
I mean there was one vlog where Tim picked up a very young (maybe two month old) Isaac and his neck snapped backwards because he was too young to support himself. The top comment with hundreds of likes was someone pointing out that this is very dangerous for Isaac, and Lindy replied and said she agreed.

Tim knows jackshit about caring for children because he basically never has to do it himself
It's mind boggling though, To support the baby's head is the number one fundamental rule that even kids know. He did it to Isaac fair enough first baby, but he did it to Ayla too. And for some reason Lindy likes to sit, watch and never corrects him. Stupid good for nothing man couldn't keep a goldfish alive on his own.

saladass
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by saladass »

OHOHO HER NEW VIDEO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quilian
Learner
Learner

Post by Quilian »

When I saw her new video title, I thought lol wtf? Why would she make a statement like that?
If I were bubz I’d concentrate on my kids, my (non existent) social life and family aka Tim.
I wouldn’t care if I matter. And since I’m preaching happiness comes from within, it wouldn’t even come to my mind that i influence anyone since the most that matters is me me me.
Watching bubz is a habit that I had for years, but i think I’m done with her. Comparing her vlogz with others, everybody gives more effort than she ever did the past years. She is more a reality show that nobody wants to see.
I appreciated when she said she would concentrate more on content and do more, but nothing happened.
At one point she has to see yt as her job and she needs to be entertaining. Talking about poop and farts is not. There is so much that she can do. She reached another milestone on going downslope. Listen if you’re doing boring vlogz, keep doing that, but don’t defend yourself that you’re not.
Bubz you have been a very dear snowflake to me. I once wrote on your fb wall for your birthday that you are an early Xmas gift to the world. I loved your bubbly personality, positivity and creative crafting. I dislike what you have become. Does motherhood do that to you? I doubt it. You got comfortable. I don’t watch your videos anymore. I don’t find you enlightening at all. You can’t repeat what’s been repeated a hundred times. We don’t need to get slapped in the face how humble you are. Valentines is and stays a special days. Sure everyday is special but a few are bit more meaningful. What’s wrong with that? What’s wrong with making a special occasion on a special day? Remember that your wedding was on your 10th anniversary and not any other random day? Sure we don’t need a special day to do sth special, but it’s still nice. So don’t try to be „different“ and tell us nothing special happened and that’s fine with me. You’re not romantic.
Please consider a career change. Please don’t give your kids so much screen times. Please vlog about worth seeing stuff.
Oh well actually I don’t even care xD
Rant over
Ps can we move bubz to online personalities? She is NOT a guru

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

To be fair what does she expect? Look at her homepage on her vlog channel, her banner is outdated and hasn't been changed In what 6-7 years? She still uses the same old music in her vlogs and still uses iMovie. Why would people want to stay when she's made no effort to change or improve her vlogs? Then theres her contentless content. Don't moan when you know you put no effort into your content
Then there's Tim. She pretty much outed him in 2018 I can imagine a lot of her viewers hate him. It's not just his drinking either. Like wanting to get rid of Domo or even the car fiasco from last month, her viewers aren't dumb. It must be frustrating to see Lindy overlook his behaviour and they've lost enjoyment from watching her vlogs. Maybe they hate seeing the negative energy you and him harbor about eachother or maybe they don't even want to see Tim in your vlogs.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”