JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

Re: JerushaCouture: Haute Poseur & Inheritance Spendthrift Part 3

Post by Guest »

I’m almost certain she’s pregnant again. If you look closely at her belly it’s not typical weight gain, it’s a pregnant belly. She has to be about 3 mos along or more.

Also, she really needs to do something about those floors... Look at the bottom of her feet!

The fact that she’s basically asking for people to mail her gifts (and pretty much tells her subbies to send more Starbucks mugs in particular) is gross to me. And then fails to go to her PO Box for WEEKS because she’s a working mother of 2 kids...please! :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by notsosilly10 »

poshspice88 wrote: I’m almost certain she’s pregnant again. If you look closely at her belly it’s not typical weight gain, it’s a pregnant belly. She has to be about 3 mos along or more.

Also, she really needs to do something about those floors... Look at the bottom of her feet!

The fact that she’s basically asking for people to mail her gifts (and pretty much tells her subbies to send more Starbucks mugs in particular) is gross to me. And then fails to go to her PO Box for WEEKS because she’s a working mother of 2 kids...please! :roll:
I do not agree with her asking for gifts and I also dislike the people that sent these gifts.

We all know she likes to pretend that she is busy and she has a lot going plus she is a mother of 2 ... As if she is the only person in the world with kids.

Post by Guest »

In her video she calls Willy and asks him if he will buy her a Cartier love bracelet every time she has a baby. He says yes so she asks if she can get one for Zakkie. He reminds her that she never got one for Massie and that she bought herself the bracelet when she had Zakkie! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Why does she leave a baby with a 3 year old unattended on a different floor just to do unboxings?????????

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

:rofl: She probably spent all her money now she cannot afford a cleaner anymore.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I always find it funny when she does her outro and the video cuts away to her 10-year-old photo that looks nothing like her anymore. Time to update, no?

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Yet another Chanel slg to her collection. How many little coin purses does she need? They are all beginning to look the same. I don't think she really loves all these pieces. She talks them up and salivates over them so she can eventually sell them off for more money. I mean, just a few weeks ago she was crazy about her Chanel camera bag and this week, it's the affinity. There's not even enough time to begin to enjoy a new piece.
I agree with the comments about how "busy" she seems to think she is, and making a big deal about doing bloody home chores that most of us have to do anyway. These "business meetings" she goes on about appear to relate to properties that her husband and his family purchase. She's included to give her some purpose in life other than unboxings. She is getting more pathetic with each video. I view them to see how much lower her level of delusion can go.

Post by Guest »

Brizgos wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:04 am
Yet another Chanel slg to her collection. How many little coin purses does she need? They are all beginning to look the same. I don't think she really loves all these pieces. She talks them up and salivates over them so she can eventually sell them off for more money. I mean, just a few weeks ago she was crazy about her Chanel camera bag and this week, it's the affinity. There's not even enough time to begin to enjoy a new piece.
I agree with the comments about how "busy" she seems to think she is, and making a big deal about doing bloody home chores that most of us have to do anyway. These "business meetings" she goes on about appear to relate to properties that her husband and his family purchase. She's included to give her some purpose in life other than unboxings. She is getting more pathetic with each video. I view them to see how much lower her level of delusion can go.
Did you see how she overstuffed the Business Affinity? It’s puckering out at the sides instead retaining its shape.

I think she volunteers to go to “business meetings” mainly to have someone else look after her kids and to make herself appear relevant and give the impression that she’s a businesswoman. Loved how she thinks putting a blazer on over an ugly Gucci t-shirt is professional. :lol:

Post by Guest »

IMG_8F79134092F0-1.jpeg
In response to Lydia Millen's missing cat... :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Chichibangbang wrote: IMG_8F79134092F0-1.jpeg

In response to Lydia Millen's missing cat... :roll:
We know what a great animal lover J is after she left her dog with the parents and then he died after getting hit by a car. I’m sure she cried all the way to the Chanel store.

Post by Guest »

This thread is done. We need a consensus on a new thread name quick. Suggestions please.

Here’s mine,

JerushaCouture: Part Time Mommy Vlogger Full Time Bitch

Post by Guest »

We also had thread title suggestions on page 40 of this thread too! The one with the most likes will be the next title. I want to make sure we give enough time for our Aussie GGers to vote so we’ll give it 24 hours and pick the one with the most likes. Thanks!

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I think all the suggestions are great, you cannot go wrong with either! :)

One last one in the light of the recent developments:

JerushaCouture: Mommy-Vlogger banned from filming in Chanel

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Whatever you guys choose I'm happy with it ...

Post by Guest »

N E W
T H R E A D

Part 4 begins here: viewtopic.php?t=36791

Return to “JerushaCouture”