Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Not feeling herself? That's because herself isn't used to paying for anything. She's got PTSD from buying her house.

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Not feeling herself? That's because herself isn't used to paying for anything. She's got PTSD from buying her house.

OMG ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Don't you love the poster who mentions that a paper card is not good for the environment. This to Vic who is selling (or trying to) a cheap plastic bag that goes inside another cheap plastic bag.

Sandra_holic
Learner
Learner

Post by Sandra_holic »

Ok here comes a phylosophical post.
In general on this forum I dont like to hate and spit fire I am more here to analyse their stupid actions and to comment on them.

If the goal of life in general is being happy and content, cant Victoria see she isnt doing well? Goal isnt to have lots of money, it isnt to have designer bags, it isnt to get married.
Goal is to be happy (and healthy but thats sometimes sadly out of our hands). I believe that peoplw who have very very little can be happy and content, they can be confident and sure of themselves, they spread love and positivity. Where is Victoria?

If you compare her to many many influencers you will notice that even Lydia is happier. Look at Amelia, pretty not good looking, really dumb BUT HAPPY.
Look at Tamara she seems happy doing her thing even if she isnt married and has sometimes personal issues

Victoria really needs to look around and understand she has been chasing the wrong thing all along

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Sandra_holic wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:17 am
In general on this forum I don't like to hate and spit fire I am more here to analyse their stupid actions and to comment on them.

If the goal of life in general is being happy and content, cant Victoria see she isn't doing well? Goal isn't to have lots of money, it isnt to have designer bags, it isn't to get married.
Goal is to be happy (and healthy but that's sometimes sadly out of our hands). I believe that people who have very very little can be happy and content, they can be confident and sure of themselves, they spread love and positivity. Where is Victoria?

If you compare her to many many influencers you will notice that even Lydia is happier. Look at Amelia, pretty not good looking, really dumb BUT HAPPY.
Look at Tamara she seems happy doing her thing even if she isn't married and has sometimes personal issues

Victoria really needs to look around and understand she has been chasing the wrong thing all along
I see what you mean about Victoria's priorities, but both Lydia and Amelia feel miserable all the time imo. Amelia because she has very little self esteem and is dominated by all her loved ones (her parents and her partner) and Lydia because she is a narcissist who can never be happy and content.

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

Is there anyone normal on youtube these days?

Sandra_holic
Learner
Learner

Post by Sandra_holic »

Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:24 am
Sandra_holic wrote:
In general on this forum I don't like to hate and spit fire I am more here to analyse their stupid actions and to comment on them.

If the goal of life in general is being happy and content, cant Victoria see she isn't doing well? Goal isn't to have lots of money, it isnt to have designer bags, it isn't to get married.
Goal is to be happy (and healthy but that's sometimes sadly out of our hands). I believe that people who have very very little can be happy and content, they can be confident and sure of themselves, they spread love and positivity. Where is Victoria?

Look at Tamara she seems happy doing her thing even if she isn't married and has sometimes personal issues

I see what you mean about Victoria's priorities, but both Lydia and Amelia feel miserable all the time imo. Amelia because she has very little self esteem and is dominated by all her loved ones (her parents and her partner) and Lydia because she is a narcissist who can never be happy and content.
I agree so much, its just that i think Victoria caused it all herself, but Amelia comes from a messed up family and Lydia is just psychotic in a way.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Sandra_holic wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 am
Iris1969 wrote:
Sandra_holic wrote:

I agree so much, it's just that i think Victoria caused it all herself, but Amelia comes from a messed up family and Lydia is just psychotic in a way.
The way Victoria's brother reacted to her post about Father's Day makes me think we are only seeing the top of the iceberg, so her family might be dysfunctional as well.

I agree with you that Amelia's family is very messed up. I think her dad is a sociopath, her granny is a narcissist and her mum is a codependent. I'm sure Lydia's family is very dysfunctional too and I suspect that her both parents are narcissists themselves who neglected her as a child.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Iris1969 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:53 am
Sandra_holic wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:45 am
Iris1969 wrote:
Sandra_holic wrote:

I agree so much, it's just that i think Victoria caused it all herself, but Amelia comes from a messed up family and Lydia is just psychotic in a way.
The way Victoria's brother reacted to her post about Father's Day makes me think we are only seeing the top of the iceberg, so her family might be dysfunctional as well.

I agree with you that Amelia's family is very messed up. I think her dad is a sociopath, her granny is a narcissist and her mum is a codependent. I'm sure Lydia's family is very dysfunctional too and I suspect that her both parents are narcissists themselves who neglected her as a child.
It's so tragic...maybe the bubble should burst for everybody's sake.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

As her travel - sh(k)it did not sell out as she predicted she has to continue to shill:

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

If that dumb kit of hers ever does eventually sell out, she better not have the gall to gush about how amaaaaazing it is that it's sold out and how she can't believe the support you guyyyyyssss. She's literally been begging and hard selling that kit on multiple platforms, it's embarrassing!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Horrid colour to choose.

From now on it shall be referred to as the big bird bag.Image

Leii
Debater
Debater

Inthefrow - My Big Fat ~kindly~ #gifted Wedding (Part 4)

Post by Leii »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Horrid colour to choose.

From now on it shall be referred to as the big bird bag.Image
ImageImageImageImage
Even kinda looks like Vic!

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

Rondoodle wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:22 pm
Why on earth did she even post it. How self unaware to not see how awfully it comes across. I reckon she probably felt bad and wanted some validation and praise from her followers. Did she even pick up the phone to her dad or just post something to congratulations herself and make herself feel better?

If her brother was willing to say what he did publicly, who knows what has been said in private. I know families can be complicated but this doesn't look good at all.
That's the strangest part though. There were so many ways to post something like that without coming across like a fucking douchebag. "Dear Dad, it's been a very busy few months and though I may not have sent a card, know that I'm thinking of you today and that I'm proud to call you my Dad; I'll be calling you soon for our regular chat. Can't wait to have you walk me down the aisle in a few months!"

Like she's a moron if she thought that was an appropriate post. Some people think they're being funny, and that others will find them humorous, but it ends up falling very, very flat!

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

Influenzabuster wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:30 pm
Rondoodle wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:40 am
Was she always this awful? Struggling to see why I ever enjoyed her content. Her fathers day post is something else. She has forgotten to send a card to her dad. Too busy and shes not a card person according to the comments. The whole post is about HER not her dad. Even her brother calls her out in the comments. Oh but dont worry dad. When she finally has time she is going to shower him with presents and dinner. How materialistic and shallow can a person be?!
My exact thoughts when i read it. Made the entire post about her and what she's done for him... what a NARCISSIST!!!
Vicky you're a NARCISSIST!!!! :tu: So so ugly!!! Glad her brother called her out... it's not about the material "things" or the self proclaimed love for your dad, i mean all the "great" things you've done for him... gosh she has totally lost touch with reality and becomes more revolting by the day.

Regarding her other insta post where she says she's feels lost but will apply tan... :? cringe. Vicky you're lost because you're living a lie, you suffer from imposter syndrome (like Lydiot) and severe narcissism. Get help babes.
I think the Magrath family dynamic is a bit toxic. The dad is remarried, no? Maybe the mother feels slighted...I don't think the divorce happened all that long ago. Seems like maybe Vic took her mom's side and is less involved with her dad and his new wife.

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Wonder if Daddy is ashamed that his little girl grew up to con girls/women out of their hard earned money...by selling them an idea of insecurity that only designer clothes, shoes or a perfectly made up face can heal?

He supported her through university for this? After all, we know it's not about how rich you become-it's about the person you are becoming.

Leii
Debater
Debater

Post by Leii »

I don‘t think she has any self awareness. She is numbed by all the stuff and constantly running around snatching gigs. I too am wondering how did I enjoy her content before? And she was complaining for a while now that she is exhausted and depressed etc. It is sad to see. Lyida is delusional and she is probably in denial. They need help.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:16 am
Wonder if Daddy is ashamed that his little girl grew up to con girls/women out of their hard earned money...by selling them an idea of insecurity that only designer clothes, shoes or a perfectly made up face can heal?

He supported her through university for this? After all, we know it's not about how rich you become-it's about the person you are becoming.
From what I have seen from pictures and vlogs about her family I gather that she is from a humble background and I suspect they all resent the fact that she waltzes in and out of their lives with all of her her expensive designer clothes, entitlement and self absorption. I think that that is where her brothers bitter reply to her Father's Day post came from :?.

Angeoudemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Angeoudemon »

Yes you're perfect.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

Shouldn't that say 'expressive face' ? She's making her own words up now ! :?

Return to “Inthefrow”