BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
slimecup
Learner
Learner

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by slimecup »

elizabethdelacy0 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 am
Also, (prior to the recent posts) has beckie spoken about her relationship with her parents and siblings?
I could be wrong, but her parents strike me as quite rich given that they paid for her to go to the met film school (£20 000 a year) and helped her by an apartment
i always got the impression that her parents were lower middle class judging by the state of their house? it always seemed to be in a state of disrepair.

as for helping beckie buy a flat, it's become quite common for middle class parents to help their children with deposits on their first home so i wouldn't be surprised if beckie got the mortgage in her name and her parents gave her some (or all) of the deposit she needed. plus flats in essex aren't terribly expensive (a quick search on rightmove shows you can get a 2 bed flat for £55k).

KiriCosta
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KiriCosta »

elizabethdelacy0 wrote:
what's sarahs youtube channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sarahxxlou
Sarah is kind of a washed-up youtuber now. All of her old videos are on private and she has "relaunched" her channel like 10 times over the years. Back in the day her channel was very successful until I think around January 2011, when her adsense was permanently disabled because someone click bombed her ads and after that she basically gave up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Beckie.

Beckie would still be a nobody if it weren't for Sarah. When those two first met, she had way less than 1K subs while Sarah had something like 16K. She used her and leeched subs off of her for years, just like she does with every youtuber she meets that has a larger following than she does.
You know how Beckie always covers the camera with her hand at the end of her videos? She 100% stole that idea from Sarah. Sarah even called her out for doing it.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

slimecup wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:32 am
elizabethdelacy0 wrote:
Also, (prior to the recent posts) has beckie spoken about her relationship with her parents and siblings?
I could be wrong, but her parents strike me as quite rich given that they paid for her to go to the met film school (£20 000 a year) and helped her by an apartment
i always got the impression that her parents were lower middle class judging by the state of their house? it always seemed to be in a state of disrepair.

as for helping beckie buy a flat, it's become quite common for middle class parents to help their children with deposits on their first home so i wouldn't be surprised if beckie got the mortgage in her name and her parents gave her some (or all) of the deposit she needed. plus flats in essex aren't terribly expensive (a quick search on rightmove shows you can get a 2 bed flat for £55k).
One of my school mates had a well off family (parents both high paying jobs) but their house had been half done for years because they didn’t want to spend out on it so could be the same for Beckies.

55k for a 2 bed! Down my way 55k would get you a parking space :rofl:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 am
slimecup wrote:
elizabethdelacy0 wrote:

One of my school mates had a well off family (parents both high paying jobs) but their house had been half done for years because they didn’t want to spend out on it so could be the same for Beckies.

55k for a 2 bed! Down my way 55k would get you a parking space :rofl:
long time lurker on this thread.

55k in my country gets you a small studio flat, but our minimal wage is 330 pounds a month so it's still pricy.

I didn't followed her for a while. So now she has her own apartment (mortgage), didn't work till recently and complaint about how she cannot afford anything? WTF. If you don't have income, don't buy a place. Stay at your parent's maybe, find a job and step by step built your career and confidence.

I just checked her linkedin - Pinguin is her first proper job performance then??? How old is she again? I'm sooo confused

Dinogirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Dinogirl »

Well I am happy she got a job at Penguin and all. But she said in the vídeo that now she has a good income and she os paying bills NOW.

Who was paying her bills ??? And why is she only paying them now?
🎅

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Sorry for the old topic but her idea of a holiday is ridiculous.

My partner owns a couple of companies and gets flown out to Beijing, Tokyo, New York and various European capitals. He is always given a luxury room with a pool.

The difference is that he doesn’t actually get to go out. The fancy room and pool are formalities and he doesn’t get bother packing swimming shorts because a lot of the time, he’s in meeting rooms and maybe has time to grab a meal and a drink, but rarely has time to go out a see the sites or relax. He’s in another country in a good hotel but he’s working his arse off while he’s there.

Beckie gives a talk or two and then has ample time to explore and vlog.

Work trip vs vacation 101.

Nosophobic
Talker
Talker

Post by Nosophobic »

slimecup wrote:
elizabethdelacy0 wrote:

I know her mum wouldn’t make much due to the industry and I don’t even know what her dad does

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I don’t know if anyone has seen ‘Lunatics’ on UK Netflix yet? It’s very problematic, most people have called it out as being everything-phobic and they’re not wrong, but I’m thinking it’s an interesting parody of various types of mental health conditions but without a lot of research. Potentially interesting but very problematic. ANYWAY, what has this got to do with Beckie?

Two things.

One character is a hoarder and says a lot of the things Beckie says: that she can look after things people don’t want, that she can make better use of things and give love to things that go unappreciated.

But that’s not the main one.

There’s another character. 18 years old. Just moved to America for college. Finds it hard to make friends. Creates a YouTube channel where she MAKES CRAFTS to distract herself from how lonely and rejected she is. Prays that boys will fancy her. Calls herself a freak because she is 7 foot tall, but literally NO ONE else in her life mentions that fact. Icing on the cake? Her name is Becky! I knew she reminded me of someone but couldn’t quite place it... and then it hit me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Ellie1003 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:15 am
I don’t know if anyone has seen ‘Lunatics’ on UK Netflix yet? It’s very problematic, most people have called it out as being everything-phobic and they’re not wrong, but I’m thinking it’s an interesting parody of various types of mental health conditions but without a lot of research. Potentially interesting but very problematic. ANYWAY, what has this got to do with Beckie?

Two things.

One character is a hoarder and says a lot of the things Beckie says: that she can look after things people don’t want, that she can make better use of things and give love to things that go unappreciated.

But that’s not the main one.

There’s another character. 18 years old. Just moved to America for college. Finds it hard to make friends. Creates a YouTube channel where she MAKES CRAFTS to distract herself from how lonely and rejected she is. Prays that boys will fancy her. Calls herself a freak because she is 7 foot tall, but literally NO ONE else in her life mentions that fact. Icing on the cake? Her name is Becky! I knew she reminded me of someone but couldn’t quite place it... and then it hit me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just seen who is doing it, I'm definitely giving it a watch.

falafaf3ll3
Debater
Debater

Post by falafaf3ll3 »

So she's dating again ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

falafaf3ll3 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:09 am
So she's dating again ?
Well ... yeah, she recently said "she's" able to pay the bills ... Not a coincidence me thinks haha
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Cat-naps
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat-naps »

Seems that way. Would be very odd if it was an old photo taken by James and she said 'partner' not 'ex' although I wouldn't put anything past beckie to draw more attention to herself...

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

falafaf3ll3 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:09 am
So she's dating again ?
I wouldn't put it past her that this is an old photo, she has that habit of posting older photos as if they were just taken.

Post by Guest »

YAAAAS let's turn Beckie's mess of a life into a Chris Lilley appreciation post! Hft!!! Totally off topic, but I've watched Summer Heights High sooo many times it's embarrassing at this point! :D

Also, come on Becks, "partner"? We all know you want to be posh and adult and mature and expand your vocabulary beyond stuttering and stumbling through one syllabic words in your native language, but just say bf like a normal person, you pretentious twit.

She's been talking about Penguin all over social media and her followers basically don't give a fuck about her temporary freelance job, so now she's screaming for attention with that insta post. Are BeckieNo and fedora hat back together? Are we watching star crossed lovers finally make it through it all in real time? Did she get back with an old flame? Is she a strong independent woman who finally found someone who knows a woman's worth?

rockbear
Debater
Debater

Post by rockbear »

She tweeted about forgiveness so maybe she's back with James again.

menene
Debater
Debater

Post by menene »

rockbear wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:40 am
I was thinking the same

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

rockbear wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:40 am
That’s embarrassing, then. One week she cries about the damage of him saying having sex with her is like having sex with a boy and the next she’s all about forgiveness? Learn to live alone.

Cat-naps
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat-naps »

Downonthecorner wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm
YAAAAS let's turn Beckie's mess of a life into a Chris Lilley appreciation post! Hft!!! Totally off topic, but I've watched Summer Heights High sooo many times it's embarrassing at this point! :D

Also, come on Becks, "partner"? We all know you want to be posh and adult and mature and expand your vocabulary beyond stuttering and stumbling through one syllabic words in your native language, but just say bf like a normal person, you pretentious twit.

She's been talking about Penguin all over social media and her followers basically don't give a fuck about her temporary freelance job, so now she's screaming for attention with that insta post. Are BeckieNo and fedora hat back together? Are we watching star crossed lovers finally make it through it all in real time? Did she get back with an old flame? Is she a strong independent woman who finally found someone who knows a woman's worth?
To be fair I say partner too, but thays just my personal preference :D

I totally agree with you about her and James, IF they are together (although I have issues with him personally, I just don't think they're compatible) it's pretty cringy especially after all of the social media outbursts.

The whole vauge tweets about forgiveness made me roll my eyes so much. If it is aimed at James or anyone to that matter its just super annoying. Mainly cause she's giving the impression of 'oh look what a great Christian I forgiving people for their mistakes' it's got them underlying tones of her being a victim again all over it too. Like she wasn't ever wrong but she's forgiving them anyway

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

I hope she's not back with James again.
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Partner :roll: she’s been with the new BF what like a week if that?

She reminds me of them girls on Facebook who meet their “absolute world <3/soulmate” eight times a year and are living with them after three days and dreaming about marriage after the first date
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Return to “BeckieJBrown”