BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
hotness94
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrownHairTriedNothingAndRanOutOfOptions - Part 14

Post by hotness94 »

We starts to talk about how unsupportive her parents might be or how they were controlling/generally "bad" parents when she was young, and right on queue she posts on Instagram about how supportive they are and how much she loves them. Subtle, Beck :rofl:

Runningrunner1
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Runningrunner1 »

does anyone know of any third-party sites/apps to watch YouTube videos without the creator getting paid? No way am I going to contribute to Beck's charity. I read that if you skip an ad at the beginning of a video they won't get paid - is that correct? Thanks!

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

I'm genuinely happy for Beckie. If she continues this, great. I hope she starts to feel happier, and better about herself. I know how she feels - a really rough start to 2019, and then suddenly things start to look up. I just hope, for her sake, she doesn't start getting negative about all the things that go along with having a job.

slimecup
Learner
Learner

Post by slimecup »

did anyone else notice how in her video she didn't once congratulate herself for landing the job? it was all "thanks to god" etc. no wonder she has such low self-esteem and terrible "self hatred" ( as she literally said in the same video). say what you want about her, but she really needs to be proud of her accomplishments!

ViinamaenMies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ViinamaenMies »

tinybip wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:03 pm
I know she's now taking advantage of her older viewers to get money and presents and things like that, but I also kind of feel for her. She had her first "proper" I guess sexual experience with an older man (Jim/Boofle) who hurt her quite badly, and ever since then she's had this "thing" for older men. It seems unhealthy (though... what about her life at the moment seems healthy) and I was kind of hopeful when she was dating James because she was with someone a bit closer to her own age. She doesn't seem to have any friends and must be extremely lonely. It's like... she does so many weird and unnecessary and dramatic things, but also strikes a sad figure. I don't know how to feel about her any more.
She did have a friend who she seemed close with a few years back but they fell out.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

Runningrunner1 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm
does anyone know of any third-party sites/apps to watch YouTube videos without the creator getting paid? No way am I going to contribute to Beck's charity. I read that if you skip an ad at the beginning of a video they won't get paid - is that correct? Thanks!
Hooktube

Izuku
Learner
Learner

Post by Izuku »

I couldn't even finish the introduction to the video - all the whine whine me me me about the tip and hair and drawing attention to herself. Oh, she's on about faith and time to click off....

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

I genuinely enjoyed Beckies last video and I didn't find her emotions to be faked like I have in the past (especially with that head shaving video.) I am really happy for her and I hope she can gain the confidence in her skills in abilities because I do think she has talent but has just been sidetracked by focusing wayy too much on herself which can just make you more insecure. I actually think her faith has been good for her in that now she isn't just always focusing on herself and her insecurities.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

CranberryRaspberry1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CranberryRaspberry1 »

I havent had a day off to myself in over a month.....errr you had a nice day with your mum and sister in the peak district?! FFS.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

CranberryRaspberry1 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:13 am
I havent had a day off to myself in over a month.....errr you had a nice day with your mum and sister in the peak district?! FFS.
Much like with her definition of holidays, Beckie has a very particular criteria as to what a day off is.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

Runningrunner1 wrote:
You could install ad block

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

ViinamaenMies wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 am
tinybip wrote:
I know she's now taking advantage of her older viewers to get money and presents and things like that, but I also kind of feel for her. She had her first "proper" I guess sexual experience with an older man (Jim/Boofle) who hurt her quite badly, and ever since then she's had this "thing" for older men. It seems unhealthy (though... what about her life at the moment seems healthy) and I was kind of hopeful when she was dating James because she was with someone a bit closer to her own age. She doesn't seem to have any friends and must be extremely lonely. It's like... she does so many weird and unnecessary and dramatic things, but also strikes a sad figure. I don't know how to feel about her any more.
She did have a friend who she seemed close with a few years back but they fell out.
You talking about Jessie or Sarah?

Jess (one of the admins/moderators of the trich group on Facebook) and Beckie fell out because Beckie was getting temporarily banned from the group, and she partially blamed Jess for it even though Jess didn't do anything wrong. I guess she thought being friends with an admin would have benefits, but she thought wrong. I don't think Beckie ever forgave Jess for it, and Jess had to make her Twitter private because so many of Beckies fans figured out their dispute and attacked Jess.

Sarah is Beckies old friend from way back. They fell out because Sarah got a girlfriend, and the girlfriend and Beckie apparently had a huge war between them. They hated each other, reasons still unknown, but we know the girlfriend apparently stalked and threatened Beckie and her family and it may have to do with the fact that Beckie didn't support Sarah being in a relationship with a girl. After that, Sarah has totally ignored Beckie, and when she started up her Youtube channel again she hasn't said a word about it or Beckie (thought Beckie tried to win her over again by commenting on her videos and praising her in one of her videos, but to no avail)

Post by Guest »

Beckie0FinallyGotAJobAndStillComplains

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Nosophobic wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:55 pm
I’m ginna be real annoyed if she stops working at penguin because “it’s too far to drive” “my back” “my legs” “my migraines” “my anxiety” “my trich”. I hope it works out for her and obviously she has the skill because penguin is so big that they have a LOT of options, but I wouldn’t be able to deal with these excuses.
She works as a freelance and usually in publishing those roles are done remotely. She probably went to the office the other day so she could have her induction, talk with HR...

ViinamaenMies
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ViinamaenMies »

hotness94 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:47 am
ViinamaenMies wrote:
tinybip wrote:

Jess (one of the admins/moderators of the trich group on Facebook) and Beckie fell out because Beckie was getting temporarily banned from the group, and she partially blamed Jess for it even though Jess didn't do anything wrong. I guess she thought being friends with an admin would have benefits, but she thought wrong. I don't think Beckie ever forgave Jess for it, and Jess had to make her Twitter private because so many of Beckies fans figured out their dispute and attacked Jess.

Sarah is Beckies old friend from way back. They fell out because Sarah got a girlfriend, and the girlfriend and Beckie apparently had a huge war between them. They hated each other, reasons still unknown, but we know the girlfriend apparently stalked and threatened Beckie and her family and it may have to do with the fact that Beckie didn't support Sarah being in a relationship with a girl. After that, Sarah has totally ignored Beckie, and when she started up her Youtube channel again she hasn't said a word about it or Beckie (thought Beckie tried to win her over again by commenting on her videos and praising her in one of her videos, but to no avail)
Wow! I didn’t know about that about Jessie. Anyone know what happened to her after she blocked Beckie? What a horrible place at to treat a friend, poor girl.

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

ViinamaenMies wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:20 pm
hotness94 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:47 am
ViinamaenMies wrote:
tinybip wrote:

Wow! I didn’t know about that about Jessie. Anyone know what happened to her after she blocked Beckie? What a horrible place at to treat a friend, poor girl.
Jess wrote in the Trich group that Beckie's department had nothing to do with her or similar, then she posted a bit on Twitter explaining that she had nothing to do with it and would rather be left alone (then she made her Twitter private). Beckie wrote, yelled, screamed and cried because she was temporarily removed from the group, and saw it as a huge backstab from Jess (in other words, completely being deaf to what Jess wrote and said). It eventually calmed down, Beckie was let in the group again after a while and none of them speak to each other today as far as I know. It's so sad because they were really close for a while and Beckie made videos with both of them being at Beckie's place drinking wine, laughing and talking about trich and life (all those videos are removed now, of course). Sad that a friendship like that had to end just because Rebecca can't fucking listen to others...

KiriCosta
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KiriCosta »

getinmymachine wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 am
Runningrunner1 wrote:
Hooktube
HookTube doesn't work any more. If you want to watch her videos without benefiting her in any way use:
https://invidio.us/

If you have the link to her YT video, take the second half of the URL and add it like this:
https://invidio.us/watch?v=1-OiRtEOk1Y

Do not click on her Amazon affiliate links.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Wasn't the fallout with Jess related to Beckie starting to talk a lot about drinking rose whine and Jess being uncomfortable with it, because alcohol as a coping mechanism is a really bad idea?

elizabethdelacy0
Lurker
Lurker

Post by elizabethdelacy0 »

what's sarahs youtube channel?

Also, (prior to the recent posts) has beckie spoken about her relationship with her parents and siblings?
I could be wrong, but her parents strike me as quite rich given that they paid for her to go to the met film school (£20 000 a year) and helped her by an apartment

throwaway12345
Lurker
Lurker

Post by throwaway12345 »

I was a big fan of Sarah back in the day and always wondered what happened between her and Beckie. Just fell down a rabbithole of her old ask.fm looking for goss about Paige, her mum, and Beckie lol. She seems adamant that Beckie's not homophobic and their fall out had nothing to do with Paige, but an anon claims that Sarah and Paige both said at the time it was because Beckie's a homophobe, and Paige is still saying that. I've attached the relevant answers (The first two are from Beckie) as an imgur post because I don't know how many images you can attach to a gurugossip post, they're more or less chronological.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”