Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by treelee »

domogru3 wrote:Her stomach seems to be more bloated now on an average of 4k than after any of her cheat videos..

Also, in her not using olive oil etc. I think maybe this technique is fully for satiety issues and not a traditional bulk, so she might have been told to eat until she feels full. She said in Jeff's video that she should be completely unaware of the calories for an 'all in diet but she's just documenting them for her channel. She did also say that she is able to remove her herself from the situation, treating herself as a test subject and removing emotion but I call bullshit on that one given her baggy Tee shit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bullshit she can remove the emotion. The only real scientific study we have on starvation and refeeding (which I’m sure she’s aware of) had a ton of normal (no food issues) men who became obsessed with food and even when they were allowed to refeed they retained weird habits around food and some even switched careers to make food their life (such as become a chef). So no, I don’t think the scientific method will help her remove emotion in this time. Because fact of the matter is whether or not the starvation was for mental or scientific or accidental reasons the body tends to react in the same way and make you hyper food focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I lurk here from time to time, but don’t believe I’ve ever posted. I never watched Stephanie religiously, but I do just want to say I’ve been keeping up more with her since she’s been gaining more attention for her “all in” diet.

In my opinion, she’s not being totally honest about how much she struggling with this. The Instagram story she made last night is so full of fluff, saying she doesn’t feel “amazing” about her body all of the time, but it’s all good! And ... it’s so obvious to me that she is struggling REALLY hard with her plan and weight gain, and not being transparent about that. Her words aren’t even convincing. She seemed excited in her first video about it, but lately every post and story about needing baggy clothes or a big t-shirt is coming off to me as either the most obvious cry for help I’ve ever seen from a fitness influencer, or a super tacky conscious ego driven attention grab. The former can be sympathized with, the latter leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

It also seems to me like she’s putting an unhealthy amount of pressure on Jeff - not that she’s doing it purposely, but making repetitive posts about how it’s hard when they’re away and he helps her so much by complimenting her 24/7 can be unhealthy. If he waivers in that at all (not even purposely, just say maybe one day he’s busier than usual or doesn’t give her as much reassurance as she needs) and she’s relying on it for her own mental health and can’t be okay without it, that’s a super unhealthy dynamic and would put a ton of pressure on him to make sure he’s being supportive enough (and it really seems like he is) and feeding her delicate ego.

It’s really sad, and I genuinely feel like she needs professional help or guidance to ensure she’s doing the right thing and CAN push through this, recently she seems to be really uneasy about it and not doing well mentally with it, and it’s almost painful to watch.

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by MushroomPie »

Von_Haute wrote:I feel like with these Fitness gurus it's always like "I'm doing good, I'm doing so good" and then all of a sudden "hi guyse it turns out I wasn't doing so good - then the typical guru "problems" like anxiety, depression, hormones, breast implants, etc" then "project comeback or similar terminology" and the cycle repeats. All because they lack the creativity to keep going with something they're supposedly passionate about. Stephanie is now capitalising this "situation" that she created herself by the way with a new merch line, advertising it with pictures that portray the things that got her to this stage (like full plate of donuts).

On another note, I just watched a video from Hanna Oberg, her treat day video where she eats freely what she wants and it's so balanced in a way that she eats candy and chocolate but also normal nutritious foods that she would eat on "non treat" days. Not just full binge on processed sugar like this woman of science with a PhD does.

Also, what happened to her face? Is it just me noticing something going on, or could be just the weight gain?
"Breast implants" ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hashtag fitness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:20 am
....or I could even create a special ED experience thread for Steph-adjacent conversation. LMK

Also, new thread names ideas?!
I would not mind having a thread for this.

Stef-“all-in”-ie NutterButter

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”