Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by snuffy777 »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:58 am
Jujifruit wrote:
Sweetnpeaceful wrote:
Kit168 wrote:Just found this from the LA trip, these awful baggy leather pants with the big bow and trainers make her look 4 feet tall, another stupid choice for a short pear shape like her.

That photo shows she has lost nowhere near as much weight as she makes it seem on her social media.

The outline of her thick thighs here are nothing like the scary leg pic she posted on Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also, her posture is terrible!
Your posture would be terrible too if you had to carry such a big ol’ rock on a skinny neck :P
Or if you're a loser who just bombed another audition and are realizing more and more every day you were stupid to have ever thought you could be an actor let alone make any sort of impression in Hollywood. :rofl: She looks so defeated and down in the dumps. :?

xoxogossipgirl49
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxogossipgirl49 »

Her new insta stories... why do brand even want to sponsor her? She is so fake even in those stories man...
And what a shock the brand she is collaborating with has ‘only’ 174 k followers. Big brands are not even interested in her anymore. Also she doesn’t even follow them 😂😂

Sretaidni
Learner
Learner

Post by Sretaidni »

Long time lurker but the way she pronounced Helical on her latest story just solidifies how thick she is... It's hee-lick-al, not hell-lick-al 🙄 you'd think she'd care to pronounce it correctly if she wants the brand to keep using her for promo...

Post by Guest »

uncreative_blob wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:39 am
Emmy25 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:20 am
From the DM article. She looks so so bad. Did she think the sheer skirt at the BAFTAs was a winner or something so she needed to wear one again? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -show.html

She won't learn, will she? :roll:
The skirt is hideous....but I ferkin' LURVE that jumper!!! Please let it be from Primarni!!!! :?

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

To 'Like' re-posts on dumb little fan accounts. Who would ever? God, how cringe-y. She's ALWAYS doing this, too, and it's always just a few people 'Liking' it + Tanya. Double cringe.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Her sisters in law posted a video this week in which they talk to Joshua Wood, a famous hair stylist, who launched his colour your hair at home hair dyes line. He (or one of this stylists) should do Tanya's hair but I guess she wouldn't do it 'cause she would probably have to pay while Samatha Cusick is most likely #gifted. I do believethat Joshua's team could take her hair back to the interesting auburn tone she used have, or at least dye it in a shade of blond that would suit her. Both Sam and Nic's hair is looking amazing.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

It will definitely get to the point where she has no choice but to go back to her natural hair colour again because that dye is completely ruining her (already fragile) hair.

But she'll never admit to that. She'll probably say she had to dye it back for an acting role 😂
Last edited by summerlove90 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AV04
Stalker
Stalker

Post by AV04 »

59EE6060-EA93-41B3-B976-F0CD803904C5.png
Shocked this hasn’t been deleted yet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I am dying laughing at those black bin bag Ali-G trousers. If you look at them from the waist down it's a very different story from the near-skeletal photo she posted of her legs in Paris.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/artic ... -interview

"Tinseltown domination"? Bianca London is seriously taking the piss. A good laugh though.

Kisbye90
Learner
Learner

Post by Kisbye90 »

Salty23 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:08 am
Did anyone watch pixiwoo’s IG story this morning? It’s her little girls birthday and she mentions there are presents from uncle Jim. No mention of Tan though!
This^! WHY would she deliberately say “Uncle Jim” and not “Uncle Jim and Tan” !? Super telling!!! Tanya and Jim have been together for so long and their families used to be close so this is just another hint about their relationship imo!

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Emmy25 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:12 am

"Tinseltown domination"? Bianca London is seriously taking the piss. A good laugh though.
"take Hollywood by storm" 😂😂😂 Yeah, right.

summerlove90

Post by summerlove90 »

Kisbye90 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:24 am
Salty23 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:08 am
Did anyone watch pixiwoo’s IG story this morning? It’s her little girls birthday and she mentions there are presents from uncle Jim. No mention of Tan though!
This^! WHY would she deliberately say “Uncle Jim” and not “Uncle Jim and Tan” !? Super telling!!! Tanya and Jim have been together for so long and their families used to be close so this is just another hint about their relationship imo!
When I was little (and still now), my uncle's wife was always just "Auntie" to me. Like in my child brain there was no difference between my uncle and aunt even though one was actually related to me. Weird that she didn't say "Auntie Tan".

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

summerlove90 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:28 am
Emmy25 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:12 am

"take Hollywood by storm" 😂😂😂 Yeah, right.
" I also just shot the sequel to Four Weddings and A Funeral" AAHHAHAHAHHAH

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

No TanTan in sight. Georgia though...

Now that's a smug face for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Tanya Burr AKA Daily Fail (Part 33)

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

MY GOD is that Glamour article a puff piece if ever i saw one.

What a load of sh*te.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

"As she gets ready for the release of her first two films this year and take Hollywood by storm" OMG, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

ARE THEY CRAZY. Shit like this doesn't help Tanya's image, it actually makes her look like a joke. You know, INTERNET. A quick search and 1-second glance at her IMDb page and everyone can see this bitch isn't involved in any "major film projects" nor is she "tak[ing] Hollywood by storm" or achieving "Tinseltown domination." :roll: WHO ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING. I think even Tanya was embarrassed and didn't want to bring attention to the acting bits 'cause on Stories she just thanked the writer for the interview and said she could talk about clothes all day. :lol:

So she's shooting a film this summer. Jim's film supposedly starts production in the summer... :rofl: Personally, I don't think Tanya would ever go for that. It's too cheesy and "low rent" and she wants to be seen as a serious actor. :roll: Anyway. How long is she gonna keep doing this...just getting the odd 1 or 2 small parts in indie projects a year? I know people say it takes time, but come on. This will be her fifth year in. If it was ever gonna happen for her, she would've already landed a part in something mainstream or something as a series regular.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

I have no words for that article :rofl:

It really sounds like the author was low-key shading her through overpraise :D

Return to “Tanya Burr”