Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino - Part 9

bagelslut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "I'm blue if I was pink I would die" & Gabi "Fancy Orgy" DeMartino

Post by bagelslut »

I get the creeps when looking at Gabi's hair. In her "breakfast at gabi's" instagram post, you get a closeup of it in the corner and it's just... GIRL. STOP. Plenty of women have beautiful, natural curls that (while super curly/frizzy) are still healthy and taken care of. Gabi's weave looks like she was lost on a deserted island for a month and several bugs used it for shelter as she slept.
Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Is Gabi’s hair naturally curly like that? I dont remember it ever looking like that for her and niki?? Am I remembering wrong?

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

Gabi, you are not Massie Block. please stop.

mylifeasemma
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki

Post by mylifeasemma »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:13 am
It irks me so bad that gabi sees herself as this classy elegant princess but she doesn't dress or act the part at all. The one woman i can associate those traits with is kate middleton, she's a style icon and knows how to behave in society. Of course, lots of other everyday women can have that but i'm just saying since gabi wants to be a "princess" in her everyday life. She gets drunk, swears, dresses in tacky cheap revealing clothing, can't do her makeup correctly, fried her hair, doesn't posess style or etiquette and she's completely clueless about things she pretends to be interested in. She knows nothing about designer brands she buys from, she doesn't know brands like tiffany & co or Viktor and rolf make handbangs until she sees one, she knows nothing about fashion history or audrey hepburn and she can't even keep up with ariana grande's current style. She's an emberassment and if i were her i'd shut up and think about before talking so i don't come off ignorant about many many things. The least she could do is look into the topics she likes, like fashion or take up some hobby instead of her day consisting of drinking coffee. She didn't finish school and i honestly can't imagine her picking up any book, not just for school but in general, like either a classic or something about fashion.
I agree entirely. She absolutely doesn't fit the persona of a refined woman that she may think she is (based on her love of designers, antiques, Paris, Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, etc...) and she never could. She's not a Kate Middleton, or a Princess Diana, or an Audrey Hepburn; she has no elegance, grace, inner beauty, charm, intelligence, or poise at all. She's the total opposite (see her music video called "yacht", her twitter handle "gaboobie".)

She doesn't even fit the alternative "fancy girl" stereotype she sometimes plays into-- the Mommy and Daddy's money, heiress, Paris Hilton/Kylie Jenner type, because although she's definitely trashy and airheaded enough, she's a desperate copycat with no social intelligence or confidence. And even though they lead the lifestyle she wants, I can't think of any celebrity, model, actress, or singer I'd compare Gabi to, since she has no talent or charisma. She's not even the high school it-girl, the Blair Waldorf or Regina George, because she's not original, well-liked, or enviable. But she's probably closest to that one since she's so immature.

And just to clarify, no woman should be defined by what stereotype they might fulfill. But Gabi's idea of a personality is stealing as many surface- level characteristics of other people as possible, and trying to like a movie/tv character.

Anyway, the sad thing is she was much closer to being a classy girl when she didn't try so hard and hadn't botched her face. I mean before the tanning, filler, bad extensions, and awful makeup. She was so much fresher when she was younger.

And finally, I'd bet all my money that Gabi has never read. She seems like the type to looked at the Cliff's Notes in school, if even that. I honestly get the impression that she never tried in her studies at all and didn't care to. And if she has read a book for fun, I guarantee it was because the book was trendy or fit her aesthetic. When I really think about it, everything she's done that involved fine arts was probably to fit the aesthetic she's so obsessed with (like seeing the nutcracker live.) I mean, this is the girl who went to Paris, and as far as I can tell, didn't visit a single museum.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Someone in the comment pointed out gabis nails change from the party night to the next morning.. she had her Easter nails for the shopping trip but her “Ariana” white nails for the night before. Another fake video.. she had Easter nails before she did them like aris for the concert but in the video it’s white nails the night before then. Easter nails the next morning 🤔

randooooo
Talker
Talker

Post by randooooo »

Girltyler wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:12 am
Someone in the comment pointed out gabis nails change from the party night to the next morning.. she had her Easter nails for the shopping trip but her “Ariana” white nails for the night before. Another fake video.. she had Easter nails before she did them like aris for the concert but in the video it’s white nails the night before then. Easter nails the next morning 🤔
next video:
We Tricked Our Subscribers into Thinking We Did a Hungover Shopping Challenge

EllaUnenchanted
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaUnenchanted »

Only good thing about the Hungover video was Niki calling Gab out for 'spending to spend'

Boshog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Boshog »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:32 pm
Is Gabi’s hair naturally curly like that? I dont remember it ever looking like that for her and niki?? Am I remembering wrong?
No, Gabi's hair is definetley not naturally wavy/curly like that. I think she got it permed to go with her "cuban" persona. The girls' hair is naturally straight although they never really wear it naturally anymore.

GivemeCoco
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GivemeCoco »

Boshog wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:20 am
Cats_Stoop wrote:
No, Gabi's hair is definetley not naturally wavy/curly like that. I think she got it permed to go with her "cuban" persona. The girls' hair is naturally straight although they never really wear it naturally anymore.
their hair has a small wave to it naturally but nothing like gabi's ratty ringlets she's been sporting
i like using pictures
imgur.com/a/fbgeJpV

Auksva
Learner
Learner

Post by Auksva »

Her hair looks good like this, she looks nice with no makeup too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bagelslut
Informer
Informer

Post by bagelslut »

Someone commented "omg you look like Billie Eilish" on Niki's photo with her friends the other day, and it was a top comment. I almost posted it in here to write "how long do you think it will be before Billie is the next person Niki copies"
Didn't take as long as I thought. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image ^^ for those who ask- video name is "my trip to the gynecologist" :love2: ^^

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I don't see how Niki looks like Billie apart from the hair and honestly I don't think her hair is even blue anymore.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Baby-Jedi
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby-Jedi »

OK but why do her lips look like this... You can’t tell me that you look in the mirror and see your lips look like this, and you don’t think anything of it.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

bagelslut wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:41 am
Someone commented "omg you look like Billie Eilish" on Niki's photo with her friends the other day, and it was a top comment. I almost posted it in here to write "how long do you think it will be before Billie is the next person Niki copies"
niki's hair looks TERRIBLE. i hope she's still not trying to convince people that it's healthier than it's ever been with all those damaged ends. :? also, i will absolutely DIE if she starts copying billie's outfits cause those are really just something else lmao

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

What kind of photoshopping is she doing to make her fingers look like this? Image

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

gaychickennugget wrote:Someone commented "omg you look like Billie Eilish" on Niki's photo with her friends the other day, and it was a top comment. I almost posted it in here to write "how long do you think it will be before Billie is the next person Niki copies"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
these girls love being told they look like someone, except their twin

papi17
Learner
Learner

Post by papi17 »

GivemeCoco wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:10 am
Boshog wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:20 am
Cats_Stoop wrote:
their hair has a small wave to it naturally but nothing like gabi's ratty ringlets she's been sporting
Wow they were so naturally pretty. I highly doubt they were ever bullied for being ugly. The hairy thing I believe but they were never ugly. It’s just another excuse for Gabi to play victim.

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

The good news is that of they ever run out of hay for the rabbits Gabi can just chop that busted ass weave off. Hopefully she washes it first. Also Korbel (no shade I drink it all the time) in a plastic wine glass? So fancy!!
Also, buying a bunch of shit doesnt make you a good pet owner. I think thats all I got.

addieee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by addieee »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:13 am
durazno wrote:ok but honestly she's not even cuban though. she's half, and her MOM is from cuba. gabi is american.

whenever i meet another latino i always tell them ' naci aqui pero mis padres son de [country] ' (i was born here but my parents are from) that shit matters to latinos from actual latin america. she is NOT cuban wtf. as north americans we have privilege and differences in culture. ugh
True, like when people say things like "Gisele Bundchen is brazilian" and i'm like that's a hard no, she's pure german, to german parents who even speak german. It's the same thing with gabi, sure she may be 0.0000000000001% native cuban because one of her ancestors on her mom's side was native (probably when america was discovered anyway and europeans settled there) but all her other ancestors are european and her father is italian, mixed with some from balkan region of europe. So yeah, she's fucking european. Don't even try to play the "i'm a 0.00000001 % native cuban princess" card. Most cubans are descendants of spaniards, so even if you go waaay back she's still white. And it doesn't matter if majority of cubans are tan, or fit the stereotypical latina picture, they still are caucasian (apart from afro-cubans). And it's utterly ridiculous that at one point she said she's afro-latina for this exact reason. It's also weird that she's tanning her skin and changing her hair to appear more "stereotypically latina", she obviously does not have that skintone nor is she "cuban". As an american she's out of touch with her culture and roots and she's trying to claim a heritage she's not even part of. E.g as if someone who was born in britain but has pure russian/chinese/indian etc background. They're obviously not going to claim british ancestry because they're not...that. This is true for any country and ethnicity. Gabi's clinging to that percentage of native cuban gene like there's no tomorrow but at that point such small percentage doesn't really matter or is that important when it comes to genetics. Like obviously if someone is 50% german and 45% french they're not gonna count the remaining percentage as all that important or make it part of their entire existence like gabi does.
I am from Brazil and everyone I know considers Gisele a true Brazilian. She is a Brazilian of German descent. She claims to not even know how to speak German anymore, because she does not even use it. There are millions of Brazilians that come from German descent, and that doesn't make them any less Brazilian. They have all embraced the Brazilian culture and heritage.

Gabi is an American of Cuban descent in my opinion. She's as much Cuban as Gisele is German.

glittertorres
Informer
Informer

Post by glittertorres »

OT, but I was creeping Gabi's twitter and ended up on her minion Jess's twitter... girl is almost stalker level obsessed with Dove Cameron. From what I can tell she met Dove at beautycon once and Dove retweeted her once or twice. But she's constantly tweeting at her multiple times a day, trying to start conversations with her, etc. I know that that's one of the upsides of social media, making celebrities accessible and all, but it's A LOT. She saw Dove in Clueless and tweeted that Dove knew she was there and stared at her in the audience the entire time. So freaking creepy.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”