Lazy Moon / MeowItsLethargic(and allergic) - Part 3

Re: Lazy Moon / MeowItsLethargic(and allergic) - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Why does she always take weird smiling selfies where she looks like a pumpkin (re: her most recent thumbnail)

Post by Guest »

witchpaws wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:26 am
"Can I copy your homework?"
"yeah just change it a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied"
"ok"

youtube.JPG

(joking ofc)

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rosie34567 »

That "I want to go to at least 4 protests, or more" resolution is sooo messed up. The fact that she doesn't have any specific causes/protests that she's interested in, and cares more about the number of protests she attends, means it's not actually about improving the world...it's all ego-driven for her. She even said "it gave me some purpose" and she went to "a bunch" as a teenager...so she's using protests for her own image and to seem interesting (just so she can post pics on instagram), rather than actually trying to make a positive difference in the world. It's disgusting how she's treating protests as if they were concerts or a bucket list item.

Also, this is the same person who "doesn't read the news" because it's too triggering for her. So I seriously doubt she's going to actually research these issues and form educated opinions on these topics before protesting them.

lauraalice
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by lauraalice »

Something I don’t understand is how Lucy thinks that her pill is amazing and the best ever, despite it clearly giving her awful periods that make her stay in bed for nearly the whole week. Either she’s lying about liking her pill (unlikely) OR lying about how bad her periods are 🤔

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

lauraalice wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:16 am
Something I don’t understand is how Lucy thinks that her pill is amazing and the best ever, despite it clearly giving her awful periods that make her stay in bed for nearly the whole week. Either she’s lying about liking her pill (unlikely) OR lying about how bad her periods are 🤔
I think we all know the answer to that.

I know people who have very bad period symptoms (both physically and mentally) and even they don't stay in bed for a whole week. But as we all know Lucy needs any excuse she can get so she doesn't have to film.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

lauraalice wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:16 am
Yeah if her periods are that awful you can take pills continuously so you don't get a period, I'm surprised her doctors wouldn't have mentioned the option, but then maybe she's never mentioned it to them because her periods aren't actually as crippling as she makes them out to be

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Why does she keep saying she's ''glutened'' and that ''if you're gluten intolerant you shouldn't eat xyz'' (re: today's instastories) even though her doctor said she ISN'T GLUTEN INTOLERANT??

(Sure, maybe she has a slight sensitivity to gluten, but speaking from experience, when you eat something with gluten while having a slight sensitivity, it doesn't make you bedridden for a fucking day.)

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:12 am
Why does she keep saying she's ''glutened'' and that ''if you're gluten intolerant you shouldn't eat xyz'' (re: today's instastories) even though her doctor said she ISN'T GLUTEN INTOLERANT??

(Sure, maybe she has a slight sensitivity to gluten, but speaking from experience, when you eat something with gluten while having a slight sensitivity, it doesn't make you bedridden for a fucking day.)
Its like she has to twist everything to fit this gluten intolerance she's self diagnosed even though she's been told by doctors that she has IBS and IBS can have many triggers. Like which is more likely, that the huge fast food chain with multiple layers of quality control and quality assurance has fucked up its own ingredients and marked something as not containing gluten when it does, or that one person with IBS and a history of being 'glutened' by things meant to be gluten free might have other food trigger?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

why's she shocked? every time she eats something deep fried she has issues

sardonics
Learner
Learner

Post by sardonics »

just read her latest blog post and i feel kind of grossed out to be honest? first of all, her description of hoarding make up and skincare is absurd to me. i'm not especially struggling for money, but i wouldn't consider myself well off either, so the idea of buying endless amounts of beauty products and not even using them up is absurd to me. surely most people buy skincare at least as and when it's needed, and use it up unless it doesn't work for them? it's good that she recognised that wasn't a good habit and she did at least get something out of it in that she doesn't feel that "rush" when buying new things, but she seems to have stopped short of recognising how her job feeds into that mentality. she writes that she'll never be zero/low waste because her job doesn't allow for it and because she's interested in beauty. maybe she should then consider what her youtube channel would look like without promoting consumerism/a neutered idealisation of a luxury lifestyle or if she had to use any semblance of creativity in creating content?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

It’s wild that people think that to be interested in fashion and beauty means there is no way you can stop being consumerist and high waste.

If it’s your passion or your interest work out a way to make it lower waste and make it work?

Like it’s meant to be your expertise but all you’re an expert at is filling landfill

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she's actually become less articulate doing youtube.

In the latest video where she's talking about Prince Charles being a climate change policy advocate and she can barely get the bloody sentence out.

also of course she planned her skiing trip for after her month off I don't believe for a minute that she didn't realise about the dates.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 am
why's she shocked? every time she eats something deep fried she has issues
She also doesn't realise that eating out when gluten intolerant is dangerous. Don't remember where she ate but it was a fast food restaurant, wasn't it? I don't think they will bother to change their working gloves or clean the whole work station. To give someone who is truely allergic a reaction it is enough for gluten free food to touch food that is not gluten free, but she won't give up her lifestyle of eating out either.

Every single aspect of her working life is hurting her but she still thinks she is making good choices.

Lammergeier
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lammergeier »

Right sick of all these youtubers talking about sustainability, while planning their travel goals and which overpriced food bundles they want delivered to their door. Too busy with your gruelling workweek to walk to the shop, are you...

When she said she was going to take her full 28 days of holiday, did she mean she’s taking all of it as her “month off” or is that in addition?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Lammergeier wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:46 am
Right sick of all these youtubers talking about sustainability, while planning their travel goals and which overpriced food bundles they want delivered to their door. Too busy with your gruelling workweek to walk to the shop, are you...

When she said she was going to take her full 28 days of holiday, did she mean she’s taking all of it as her “month off” or is that in addition?
I think according to her "month off a year" she should already have taken 2 weeks of it because her month off straddled december 2019 and Jan 2020 which would give her only 2 weeks left.

But bear in mind that even if she is travelling and what we would call a holiday, if she does any vlogging or emailing she doesn't count that as time off even though any normal person on holiday who answered an email wouldn't then go into the office and demand an extra two weeks because technically they still had work brain on.

Remember she said she takes weekends off too and obviously bank holidays. Guess we can't begrudge that we all love a weekend and a bank holiday.

But also don't forget the week before her period when she gets PMS soooo bad guys and the week she's actually on because then she gets "period brain" so can't work (even though the science says that's actually PMS and thus BEFORE your period not during).

Also all the days when she gets "glutened" from things that are gluten free so obviously no work done then either.

Oh and then she gets the flu about 3 times a year. Even though most people can tell the difference between the actual flu and just a normal cold.

Does she actually work any days at all?

Post by Guest »

quite the shock :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

All her stories about skiing she sounds like a fucking nightmare to travel with.

Guess this week doesn’t count as a holiday because she’s been in tears through most of it

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

She sounds like she's had an absolutely miserable time on this holiday. Like I get that exposure is a good way to improve symptoms of irrational anxiety but is there not a less expensive way to improve your mental health? She literally said she's been crying over doing some skiing and I think at that point I'd probably stop skiing. Personally, I get anxiety around answering the door or returning things to a shop so I force myself to do them sometimes because I know that things like that are nearly unavoidable in my life and I need to get better at them for my own sake. Skiing is not one of those things, it is 100% avoidable, and if it's literally making her cry then I don't understand why she's still doing it.
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

Post by Guest »

doesnt lucy live in london or something? not exactly known for their skiing resorts, so not sure why she wanna learn a skill that she has to travel far to do. sounds more like she is doing it for someone else.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Does her boyfriend ski? Maybe that’s why she’s so desperate to push herself but to be honest if I were whoever she’s gone skiing with and I’d planned for a lovely chill week on the slopes I’d be pissed off at Lucy and totally over her.

Return to “Lucy Moon”