Loey Lane - Part 8

liz
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane - Part 8

Post by liz »

Does anyone know how many animals she has atm?

sldkgfje
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sldkgfje »

Random question: Has Loey always been that weird/needy on social media? I followed her on twitter for a while but she seems a little needy/immature? Idk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

arthirius wrote:Yeah I saw that and thought, at my heaviest which was an 18, I never looked that big. Has to be over 20. Nothing wrong with loving yourself if you are that big (I hated being 18), but stop lying geez.
GoldChocobo wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:40 pm
barrol o monkeys wrote:Omg I can't get over how fucking HUGE she looks I'm her newest post(the new year's bathroom shot)! No fucking way she can keep claiming to be an 18-20.

Girl, get your running under control already! Go talk to someone about your dad! The amount of posts you make saying you miss him is crazy to me! I get you miss your dad on Christmas, but why are you sitting there doing nothing about it and wallowing instead of hanging out with people that care about you?!
You mean this pic? She's flying off the rails....Image

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
I’m an 18 right now and would says she’s about 2x my size AND probably 3 inches taller.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 pm
I’m an 18 right now and would says she’s about 2x my size AND probably 3 inches taller.

Same, I'm a 16/18 now after losing like 80lbs a year ago. She looks to be AT LEAST the size I was before my weightloss. I was getting to the point where 3x shit from f21 was too tight, there's literally no way she's the size she says she is.

I'm pretty sure she was already an 18 back when she said she was a 14. If you go back to the posts about her then, people were pointing out the same kind of shit. She built her channel on body positivity but has been lying about her size the entire time.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Ummm, loey, you used a POS busted phone app to pretend you were talking to your miscarried baby.Image

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:26 am
Ummm, loey, you used a POS busted phone app to pretend you were talking to your miscarried baby.Image

Someone's on a bitching spree on twitter 🙄

Not to wk Jay, but I'm pretty sure his fans know that his videos are just for "entertainment" and not real. I don't even think it's possible to think his videos are real.

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

Probs just mad it's getting more views than her content. XD

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Did she just admit that she knows people who watch these types of videos are children ?? Which means the same as her content

nelly_lu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nelly_lu »

So, I just saw this.
Screenshot_20200129_123321.jpg
I play rugby, and I am a little bit overweight.
In my case and because of the sport I play and the position I play in, being overweight is even a convenient thing, because I'm stronger, and heavier, and more difficult to move and tackle. But I still have to run, and because I'm not as light as I could be, I have to be EXTREMELY careful with how, when and why I run. I have to do specific training, let my knees rest properly and try to minimize the impact on them when I do run.
I don't know if she's really running, even if it is for two minutes and a half, and I don't give a damn about how much she weighs, but she *needs* to stop. Running is an extremely high-impact sport on your knees and back, and running with such a huge weight on top of your knees is the worst thing you can do and I really hope she's just making that up to look fit and sporty, that's better to me than thinking about how she's going to be walking in two years otherwise. Where's her personal trainer?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

I haven't watched loey in ages but wasn't she going to the gym? How long did that last because she still morbidly obese lol

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Maybe she meant she went on a jog ? Not sure if that makes a difference in terms of her knees

pinksunflower04
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pinksunflower04 »

Hamil wrote:
smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 pm

Same, I'm a 16/18 now after losing like 80lbs a year ago. She looks to be AT LEAST the size I was before my weightloss. I was getting to the point where 3x shit from f21 was too tight, there's literally no way she's the size she says she is.

I'm pretty sure she was already an 18 back when she said she was a 14. If you go back to the posts about her then, people were pointing out the same kind of shit. She built her channel on body positivity but has been lying about her size the entire time.
There is absolutely no way she’s an 18. I’m a 20 and I’m 5’6, 285lbs.

arthirius
Learner
Learner

Post by arthirius »

Screenshot_20200207-165541_Instagram.jpg
Loey..what are you doing to your face? Are you drawing your neckline? And that is an 18 over my dead body.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xzxzoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xzxzoe »

She rly goes thru and deletes all the negative comments huh

pizzafan
Learner
Learner

Post by pizzafan »

xzxzoe wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Oh yeah, 100%. And if she has somehow missed one, her minions will come out and attack.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

arthirius wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Screenshot_20200207-165541_Instagram.jpg

Loey..what are you doing to your face? Are you drawing your neckline? And that is an 18 over my dead body.

She must be following the same contour tutorial as Alex (LTBF).

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

xzxzoe wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:07 pm

I think it's fucking hilarious that all these people put themselves and their entire life on the internet for everyone to see, but then dictate what people can say and think about them and just delete their opinions because they don't like it.

lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolwhataf »

Long time no see.
I've been watching Loey from the moment when she had like 100k subs and was a sweet and reletable girl who had her life together. A handsome husband, a house, cats and dogs to love and play with.
When I look at her insta nowadays I just feel sorry for her. I understand that losing a parent is really really hard and everybody should be given the chance to process all of that. But I mean it's been a couple years by now. At this point it seems to me that she's using her dad's passing as an excuse for everything she does.
She gained weight, she clearly has a drinking problem, she struggles with basic everyday things and blames all of it on either her dad or anxiety.
I can't imagine how someone's life can go down the hill so fast and unnoticed.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She was pretty fat before her dad died and she became a drunk and slutty attention whore. Now she’s the size of a baby elephant.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

lolwhataf wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:53 pm
Long time no see.
I've been watching Loey from the moment when she had like 100k subs and was a sweet and reletable girl who had her life together. A handsome husband, a house, cats and dogs to love and play with.
When I look at her insta nowadays I just feel sorry for her. I understand that losing a parent is really really hard and everybody should be given the chance to process all of that. But I mean it's been a couple years by now. At this point it seems to me that she's using her dad's passing as an excuse for everything she does.
She gained weight, she clearly has a drinking problem, she struggles with basic everyday things and blames all of it on either her dad or anxiety.
I can't imagine how someone's life can go down the hill so fast and unnoticed.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk
It's not like she was alone with that burdon either.
She had her husband, her brother (what about her mom though, I never heard Loey mention her) and so many friends. I'm sure most of them understood her pain and tried to help her. :/
I wonder why she turned to 'not giving a fuck about herself' instead of getting therapy... her way obviously was the wrong one :/

Return to “Loey Lane”