Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grant's stepford wife: Leighannsays Part 7

Post by bananafanafo »

Amyre wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:55 am
Saberhagen69 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:26 am
Dairy Queen even exists outside the US, what a ditzy thing to say. Although I have to admit most of our DQs only sell ice cream (no grill) and close down for the winter months. I’m kind of fascinated that they eat full meals there so frequently. Aren’t there much better places to eat in Dallas, even fast food wise?
Seriously DQ is hillbilly trash. Their ice cream isn’t even real 🗣
Bruh. I love me some DQ, albeit I miss Dairy Queens in Texas. I've resided out of the state for years, and the menu outside the state is trash in comparison -- or maybe I just enjoy garbage food and am partial to my home state ;) Gimme that sweet tea and a Hunger Buster, please.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I love me some soft serve ice cream, if it is soft serve I will eat it, and I love DQ.

Also, who waits until the day of the wedding to find a fancy long dress??? I can't believe she put that in the vlog! I can't find dresses it takes me forever/ I re-wear dresses a lot bc it is such a pain to find something that I like and that fits me. I'm short but have a long torso so I have a similar problem she does where the waist sits too high, so I have zero idea how she pulled that off. O.O

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

wow, the outfit she brought for the wedding in Louisville was inappropriate. Surprise, surprise.
She's so incompetent--she's got a walk-in closet bursting at the seams with hoardes of fast fashion but she needed to run out last minute to get something to wear

bananafanafo
Learner
Learner

Post by bananafanafo »

ColdOne wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:32 pm
wow, the outfit she brought for the wedding in Louisville was inappropriate. Surprise, surprise.
She's so incompetent--she's got a walk-in closet bursting at the seams with hoardes of fast fashion but she needed to run out last minute to get something to wear
I know. Another shopping montage, and I KNOW she has to own dresses for this type of occasion. And, of course, her romper at the end of the video. Girl's got some serious shopping issues. At least donate what you don't wear before impulse buying, girl.

Hellraiserhellen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hellraiserhellen »

Did anyone else notice that someone commented on her latest vlog that everyone knows she has a closet full of dresses, and she responded that she donated almost all of her formal dresses and felt like it was ok to buy another one? I just thought that was funny...since we all know she’s living that hoarder life 🙄.

Saberhagen69
Talker
Talker

Post by Saberhagen69 »

Agreed, how utterly ridiculous to be running around Louisville the day of the wedding to find a formal gown (assume dress code was black tie and she needed floor length?). She has so much free time to shop, she could have even used rent the runway. Or worn something she already owns.

Does Grant even get to spend time with his friends? It must have been one of his friends getting married.

darkdragonfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by darkdragonfly »

StuckInThe90s wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:02 pm
teamogossip wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:38 pm
Leigh Ann used to be my favorite Youtuber. She was quirky, did interesting things, and I admired her for having a job and doing YouTube. I've been struggling to enjoy or even get through her recent content, but this video was the last straw. As someone who has PCOS and deals with weight gain (no matter the diet), insomnia, irregular hormones, and the like - her video was completely insensitive and I highly doubt she has a strong case of PCOS. Most of us know that you can't just come off birth control and be fine. We deal with heavy periods that can last for even months, or going for months without a cycle. You don't just take some supplement and use an app and be fine. I feel like there's ALWAYS something wrong with her and she ALWAYS has to be dramatic about something. It's just too much. She makes me want to vomit now.
Yup. Solidarity. 💜 If a supplement and an app did the trick it would have saved us so much heartache, time, and money. And we were lucky. We have a great kid. But damn was it a hard road.

Okay I legit never comment but fucking this.

I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16, after bleeding for over 6 months, passing out and being admitted to the hospital on death's door (doctors words as they chewed out my father for not noticing) and I was there for a week and got two blood transfusions.

I can't stomach watching this latest video and these comments have confirmed my suspicions that she's milking this story line...I'm so disgusted.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Whoever’s hitting up the goodwill Leighann has supposedly donated thousands and thousands dollars worth of clothes (including formal dresses) to must be stoked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Ok she annoyed me about the ted bundy movie because the trailer really Was insensitive to the victims she made it seem like people had no right to be upset

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Ok she annoyed me about the ted bundy movie because the trailer really Was insensitive to the victims she made it seem like people had no right to be upset
Leighann speaks (especially about movies, music, etc) as if her opinions are the end all be all gospel when she is just uneducated and ignorant 99% of the time

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

Saberhagen69 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:00 pm
Agreed, how utterly ridiculous to be running around Louisville the day of the wedding to find a formal gown (assume dress code was black tie and she needed floor length?). She has so much free time to shop, she could have even used rent the runway. Or worn something she already owns.

Does Grant even get to spend time with his friends? It must have been one of his friends getting married.
I'm pretty sure Rent the Runway would never even cross Leighann's mind as an option. I think she'd rather just spend the money and get the thrill from shopping.

kaleandonion
Learner
Learner

Post by kaleandonion »

WittyLadybug113 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm
Bitching_Bronco wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 am
This popped up and reminded me that Leigh Ann used to be interesting lol. Can you imagine dating Marc Maron (I personally think he’s sexy, idgaf...) and then settling for neckbeard lmao

I just started watching the newest season of Easy on Netflix. He’s in it and every time he comes on screen I think of her. PS, I think he’s sexy too.
As another person who finds Marc Maron hot, I MUST KNOW THE TEA. How did you guys find out they were dating/how long/tell me EVERYTHING

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

kaleandonion wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am
WittyLadybug113 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 pm
Bitching_Bronco wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 am
This popped up and reminded me that Leigh Ann used to be interesting lol. Can you imagine dating Marc Maron (I personally think he’s sexy, idgaf...) and then settling for neckbeard lmao

I just started watching the newest season of Easy on Netflix. He’s in it and every time he comes on screen I think of her. PS, I think he’s sexy too.
As another person who finds Marc Maron hot, I MUST KNOW THE TEA. How did you guys find out they were dating/how long/tell me EVERYTHING
If you search for his name here on GG you'll find some posts talking about it in more detail, but I believe the initial connection was that she tweeted at him and he responded, then there were some matching date photos (of a dessert and possibly some kind of event, posted by each of them on twitter), flirty banter tweets back and forth, then simultaneous breakup sadness (he mentioned a breakup on his podcast and she mentioned it in a main channel video—I think it was a monthly favorites video?). At some point, someone asked her on Tumblr if they'd dated and she was coy about it. She never confirmed it outright as far as I recall, but it seemed to be fairly widely known (assumed) at the time.

(Also, add me to the Marc Maron is hot club. Plus, how cool would it be to spend time with one of the best interviewers in contemporary U.S. media? IMO, he's second only to Terry Gross.)
Last edited by thatsranunculus on Wed May 22, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Ugh I don't get it. Seems like he would be more controlling ... way more than what people say Grant's doing now which tbh I don't see all that much. Wasn't it just a fling where they were liking each others tweets and were at the same places on social media?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Grant's stepford wife: Leighannsays Part 7

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She would get so many views if she did a Marc Maron storytime. She’s just so boring

She could just say “I dated a celebrity” and leave people to guess or something

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

I don't think Leigh Ann is going to share a story about being a cringey starfucker, especially now that she's married to Dr. Strangelove. Maron just used her for her twenty-something Barbie-like body and was not interested in her mind or personality (she doesn't have much of either).

WittyLadybug113
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WittyLadybug113 »

He was during her “bad boy” streak I believe.

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

I find the Marc Maron thing hard to believe Leigh Ann is so socially awkward, she’d never let it go further than her computer screen.
I have to return some videotapes.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

booish wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:38 pm
I find the Marc Maron thing hard to believe Image Leigh Ann is so socially awkward, she’d never let it go further than her computer screen.
People had some pretty good evidence that they did actually date, though the way Leigh Ann the Neurotic House Cat acts these days, it is hard to believe:

viewtopic.php?f=618&t=7417&start=225#p1081412

silentlyscreaming
Debater
Debater

Post by silentlyscreaming »

I love that the Marc Maron thing manages to come up about every 8 weeks. We're about 99% sure that they dated. There was also a post on her IG back when they were dating where she posted a photo of her feet in some red shoes in San Francisco and Marc Maron also posted something about red shoes. They were both being very coy about it and would never name the other one, but everyone that was on here at the time knows that they were dating.

Return to “leighannsays”