floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ghostée Lalonde #ELFashion #ELwaste #quarterlifecrisis - Pt. 32

Post by floralwallpaper »

Estee out for brunch in Brooklyn, an outtake
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

I’m sorry, but this really amuses me to no end, I can’t stop
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Oh look, finally an outfit she didn't get for free, and posing in front of unexceptional rocks is just.. what, a fake, look at me I'm normal/real?

And he is supposed to be a professional photographer?? these photos of her are terrible! they look like bad holiday snaps, in the shade and blurry.
Also don't understand people that comment "stunning" and "gorgeous" on photos like these when she clearly does not look remotely gorgeous!! Are they out of their mind? are they paid to do so by her pr company?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I needed a dose of old essiebutton and this video makes me wanna cry because I loved her so much 7 years ago Image

Post by Guest »

Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:26 am
Seabiscuit
:rofl:
So. Good.

peony
Talker
Talker

Post by peony »

friendz123 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 pm
I needed a dose of old essiebutton and this video makes me wanna cry because I loved her so much 7 years ago Image
She looks so pretty with the darker hair! Somehow it makes her complexion look more alive. I recently went back to my dark haircolour and my hairdresser said that many people get ”addicted” to bleaching their hair. They just go blonder and blonder and eventually they’ve fried their hair completely. Reminded me of estee.

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

peony wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:38 am
friendz123 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 pm
She looks so pretty with the darker hair! Somehow it makes her complexion look more alive. I recently went back to my dark haircolour and my hairdresser said that many people get ”addicted” to bleaching their hair. They just go blonder and blonder and eventually they’ve fried their hair completely. Reminded me of estee.
It really brings out the colour of her eyes I think. The blonde with her pale skin just completely washes her out, it's a shame she's so obsessed with being blonde.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Wow that video low key broke my heart, she was at her peak then. I loved her personality and found her so engaging. But now, I can't even sit through one of her videos. The only video I watched after not watching her for a good year or so was the Maldives vlog, which was cool but wow is she different. My question is: is she faking this party girl persona or was she faking her personality with aslan, that she's a grandma that likes to stay home?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I feel like she's positioning herself to just re-live last year all over again. She really has no one in her life who wants anything real for her.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

lavieenrose wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:51 am
Wow that video low key broke my heart, she was at her peak then. I loved her personality and found her so engaging. But now, I can't even sit through one of her videos. The only video I watched after not watching her for a good year or so was the Maldives vlog, which was cool but wow is she different. My question is: is she faking this party girl persona or was she faking her personality with aslan, that she's a grandma that likes to stay home?
Considering her age, I think she might be “trying out” the partying/go-go-go lifestyle rather than faking it. Now, she might be faking her like of said lifestyle, but I think she’s trying to figure out who she is. However, she will NEVER be able to find her true self while living on social media and selling a lifestyle. It’s kind of sad...not sad like homelessness, abuse, poverty...sad like what a sad waste of your youth and money.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

skinamarinkydinkydoo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:05 pm
Callan wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:52 am
I've lived in NYC since 1993.. that's a hard no for me on her being hip... and what multiple languages dose she speak?
Not that she looks it. It's like the vibe she's going for. The like, "I'm cool and modern and worldly" but it just comes across as trying waaaay too hard.
Agreed :)

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

cats + cats wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm
^ yeah, i would guess that's one way influencers/companies are gonna try to evade the new guidelines.
also, in that instagram photo, there's a black heart in the caption which she's been using in photos taken by @julsdylan
Gift cards would be considered payment so they'd still have to disclose it although I'm sure loads of epople will use that as a loop hole.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

#ELGifted has to be in it, or a variant :P

maple_buttercream
Debater
Debater

Post by maple_buttercream »

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:19 pm
Peeps! We're nearly ready for a new thread. Any name suggestions?

All #gifted up and nowhere to go

(her bathroom haaaaa sorry)

Lovecat90
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovecat90 »

I got a response from the ASA about her illegal non-disclosure. Bish has been warned, hence the sudden #gifted additions to evvvverything.

“Based on the information you provided, we have contacted Estée Lalonde with a view to having changes made to the ad. We have asked them to make it prominent and clear that the post is advertorial content. Once we get an assurance from them that they will change the ad in a way we consider resolves the complaint, we will close the case. Basic information including the advertisers’ name and where the ad appeared will be published on our website, www.asa.org.uk.“

pumpkinsoup
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinsoup »

mADstée Lablande #ELsellsout

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I - am - totally - obsessed - with - it!

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

Lovecat90 wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:55 pm
I got a response from the ASA about her illegal non-disclosure. Bish has been warned, hence the sudden #gifted additions to evvvverything.

“Based on the information you provided, we have contacted Estée Lalonde with a view to having changes made to the ad. We have asked them to make it prominent and clear that the post is advertorial content. Once we get an assurance from them that they will change the ad in a way we consider resolves the complaint, we will close the case. Basic information including the advertisers’ name and where the ad appeared will be published on our website, www.asa.org.uk.“
Which one did you raise with them?

nitzerebb
Talker
Talker

Post by nitzerebb »

Adventures of Princess LaBlonde & Seabiscuit - All #gifted up and no one to blow

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Lovecat90 wrote:

Abiding the process, yes and thank you. Even a magazine will say "advertisement" on it's pagers when it is so, why can't this corn husk here adhere to the same, is she some kind of royalty? She's still depending on her cute next door girl vibe image that's gone stale after she definitely said YES to everything that paid her, not working so well now is it..

Lovecat90
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovecat90 »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 pm
Lovecat90 wrote:

Which one did you raise with them?
Her ‘January Blues’ shill fest video and the Instagram posts from Paris where she was clearly given her stay for free, the underwear wasn’t disclosed etc etc etc.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”