Been thanked: 0

Re: The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Post by Truthinmytea »

Armywife1508 wrote:
runningon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:09 pm
gemma14 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm

I haven't watched the vlog, but how is it out of all the items in the order he chooses the shot of Anna holding up E1s bikini bottoms :| not the graphic print shirt that she was wearing in the photo on Anna's instagram or anything else. He knows exactly what he's doing. Knowing that it will stir up "drama" and lots of comments so if there's any backlash they can go and act like the victims. Woe are we :cry: we're only trying to share our lives to our friends!! but the haytturs have to ruin it and report/complain!
Ah, so it was a bikini. I wondered but couldn't tell from the thumbnail. They look like underwear.
Yes, it the appearance that matters. And what’s with Anna’s sour face? Are they trying to pretend that Emilia ordered things on her own. They love to exaggerate for the thumbnails.
And like gemma14 said, he chose the 6 year olds bikini bottoms to be the thumbnail out of all of the things she held up. He’s sick.

I think you’re right about his reasoning, and Anna said to whoever was out of the frame that she said to Emilia if she wanted a one piece? and then Emilia said no I want a bikini so Anna bought it. So she’s obvs doesn’t really have a moral standing on bikini or one piece... so don’t pretend you do Anna. I agree and I personally think that it doesn’t matter if they’re a bikini bottom and not technically ‘underwear’ they do look like underwear in the thumbnail and it’s still inappropriate.

And I get that its flogging a dead horse even having issues with it because clearly they are fame whore narcissists and they don’t have the mental capacity to comprehend what they are doing and how it will affect their children. They will keep doing it until law enforcement are involved or rules online stop them or one of their kids is old enough to sue them for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sonia »

They are so absolutely revolting. Jonathan for doing it, and Anna for not giving a fuck. I doubt YT will do anything but I reported the thumbnail.

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

23sure wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:15 pm
bubble07 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:50 pm
23sure wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:07 pm
They are the scumb of the scumb. No amount of money will buy any class or even dignity to these pieces of shit!

Besides what some people said of showing the kids naked, in their underwear, in privates moments and not caring one little bit about the pedos in youtbe... apparently these two pieces of disgusting stupidty (i can't even call them humans, let alone parents) made a video trailer of their channel for it to be screened in shopping centers!!!!!!!! All the filming a few weeks back, with the kids dressing in superheroes was for that! To pimp out even more those children!

I can't even hate watch anymore. You know what fuck that gross "oh my godness" man, fuck that witch that only leaves the house to get clean like emilia down there and fuck the people who work for these two and let this kind of things get aproved! Not one single person gives two flyings shits about the well being of those kids and they will only learn when something tragic happens.

Sorry for the rant. I'm so done with youtube. I really really hope it goes to flames and all these idiots have a harsh calling on real life!
Screened at shopping centers? There must be something going on in YT /Instaland regarding the highest $$$$ sponsors only wanting to work with influencers who have a specific number of subs/followers. Btw, how/where did you come across this info? And please sincerely, chill, none of these YT/Insta grifters are worth your well being
Either Anna or Jonathan, i am almost sure it was jonathan, reposted on insta stories a video filmed by someone on a shopping center and it was the video filmed with the kids. I read in another forum it was in bluewater. I don't think its the center paying them but rather the other way around. The video was being played in those huge screens they usually have in the corridors, and its usually big brands that promote there like nike, adidas, at least in my country it is, probably is the same in the uk.

Im so sorry about the rant :P i'm fine now lol but after a couple of really stressful weeks and being frustrated about these people something had to come out. Not happening again ;)
No need to apologize, I was just concerned for you.
No wonder I didn't see it, I neither follow nor frequent their insta page/stories, I can't be bothered to contribute to their views.
Have a nice weekend!

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

Truthinmytea wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:34 pm
Armywife1508 wrote:
runningon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:09 pm
gemma14 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 pm

I haven't watched the vlog, but how is it out of all the items in the order he chooses the shot of Anna holding up E1s bikini bottoms :| not the graphic print shirt that she was wearing in the photo on Anna's instagram or anything else. He knows exactly what he's doing. Knowing that it will stir up "drama" and lots of comments so if there's any backlash they can go and act like the victims. Woe are we :cry: we're only trying to share our lives to our friends!! but the haytturs have to ruin it and report/complain!
Ah, so it was a bikini. I wondered but couldn't tell from the thumbnail. They look like underwear.
Yes, it the appearance that matters. And what’s with Anna’s sour face? Are they trying to pretend that Emilia ordered things on her own. They love to exaggerate for the thumbnails.
And like gemma14 said, he chose the 6 year olds bikini bottoms to be the thumbnail out of all of the things she held up. He’s sick.

I think you’re right about his reasoning, and Anna said to whoever was out of the frame that she said to Emilia if she wanted a one piece? and then Emilia said no I want a bikini so Anna bought it. So she’s obvs doesn’t really have a moral standing on bikini or one piece... so don’t pretend you do Anna. I agree and I personally think that it doesn’t matter if they’re a bikini bottom and not technically ‘underwear’ they do look like underwear in the thumbnail and it’s still inappropriate.

And I get that its flogging a dead horse even having issues with it because clearly they are fame whore narcissists and they don’t have the mental capacity to comprehend what they are doing and how it will affect their children. They will keep doing it until law enforcement are involved or rules online stop them or one of their kids is old enough to sue them for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Definitely time for legislators to address childrens' welfare regarding appearances on social media, specifically, and on the WWW in general.

dsfjdg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dsfjdg »

Sonia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:58 pm
They are so absolutely revolting. Jonathan for doing it, and Anna for not giving a fuck. I doubt YT will do anything but I reported the thumbnail.
First time commenter, I'm definitely not as critical of this family as many of you are but I completely agree that this is gross exposure of a little girl, and they are definitely trying to get as many views as possible from this thumbnail, obviously without any regard for who might be attracted to their channel. Poor poor children. I've reported the thumbnail as well.

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

This has just popped up on my facebook timeline as one of those annoying sponsored posts......is this some kind of sick joke "Who does the most cleaning in their home: Anna vs Jonathan" give me strength :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't figure out how to link the actual video but will try. Here's a screenshot, anyone else see it?
Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 13.50.38.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

Whimsy7 wrote:This has just popped up on my facebook timeline as one of those annoying sponsored posts......is this some kind of sick joke "Who does the most cleaning in their home: Anna vs Jonathan" give me strength :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't figure out how to link the actual video but will try. Here's a screenshot, anyone else see it?
Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 13.50.38.png
they did an add on it on Instagram. so its definitely not a joke. People called them out that the housekeeper doss the most cleaning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

LittleButThere wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 am
Whimsy7 wrote:This has just popped up on my facebook timeline as one of those annoying sponsored posts......is this some kind of sick joke "Who does the most cleaning in their home: Anna vs Jonathan" give me strength :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't figure out how to link the actual video but will try. Here's a screenshot, anyone else see it? Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 13.50.38.png
they did an add on it on Instagram. so its definitely not a joke. People called them out that the housekeeper doss the most cleaning.

My favorite part was when Anna said, with a straight face, that she wished she had some help cleaning sometimes. Must have been a brain fart that caused her to forget her cleaner that comes multiple times a week. If that isn't some help cleaning sometimes then she might want to consider firing her cleaner. She actually said she was the one who does "all the cleaning".

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

runningon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:43 am
LittleButThere wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 am
Whimsy7 wrote:This has just popped up on my facebook timeline as one of those annoying sponsored posts......is this some kind of sick joke "Who does the most cleaning in their home: Anna vs Jonathan" give me strength :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't figure out how to link the actual video but will try. Here's a screenshot, anyone else see it? Screenshot 2019-04-13 at 13.50.38.png

My favorite part was when Anna said, with a straight face, that she wished she had some help cleaning sometimes. Must have been a brain fart that caused her to forget her cleaner that comes multiple times a week. If that isn't some help cleaning sometimes then she might want to consider firing her cleaner. She actually said she was the one who does "all the cleaning".
I hate to state the obvious, but Anna lives in her own version of reality.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

I hope the kid that sues them is Eduardo :FU:

Bedshrimp
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedshrimp »

They don’t have a cleaner, they have a full on housekeeper who Anna has admitted more than once, does all of their laundry as well as the cleaning and probs the ironing and changing the beds etc!

Then the PA who wraps Christmas and birthday presents because she is sooooooo busy with her 4 kids and 6 dogs and her FULL time job she doesn’t have time for any of that!!!!!

And then there is the live in nanny who looks after the children....

What does Anna actually do with her day? Does anyone know?

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Post by say_whaat »

Bedshrimp wrote:They don’t have a cleaner, they have a full on housekeeper who Anna has admitted more than once, does all of their laundry as well as the cleaning and probs the ironing and changing the beds etc!

Then the PA who wraps Christmas and birthday presents because she is sooooooo busy with her 4 kids and 6 dogs and her FULL time job she doesn’t have time for any of that!!!!!

And then there is the live in nanny who looks after the children....

What does Anna actually do with her day? Does anyone know?
Yeah, she wakes up works out, trowels on the make up so thick she can barely lift her head so she goes back to bed. Oh, she might find the strength to have her fanny waxed for Jonathan, after all it's the only way she can really give him a gold star for all the work he does.
And nails must not forget the nails...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ZenChick202
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenChick202 »

sneaky sneaky Anna, just checked her story and she's showing the whole set-up for eduardo's party today. Catering, activities etc set up by some company. the kicker though? the #gifted was hidden under her profile icon I almost missed it.

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

What time does his party start seems late no kids there? Looks like only the SJ kids at the party.
I can imagine other parents gossiping how they throw these flash kids parties but don't spend a penny.

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

End of the vlog when he's singing bohemian rhapsody, what man acts like that? He's a total tit

Anyfey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Anyfey »

Jonathan’s latest Instagram pic. Poor little Alessia. I never understood why J an A always got such a kick out of scaring their kids. And it seems to be so easy to upset Alessia. Poor thing.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au »

She’s a pain in the ass though. She has a terrible disposition. She gets cranky at annoyed and everything. She looks like a 95 old sour faced granny. Sorry this is harsh but I can’t stand the child. She is the product of a selfish narcissistic mother who Palmed her off to the next willing carer asap. I do feel sorry for Alessia but she shouldn’t be on screen.
Look st Andrea. He’s so cute. So happy. So in the zone. I don’t watch their vlogs as they are so boring but Andrea is cute

Also for all her working out and thin body Anna looks the very opposite of sexy or attractive in that bikini.
Last edited by jassie_gal_au on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

What an asshole. She's terrified Image

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nco88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nco88 »

Just scanning through their insta and how come the older two have been getting ott parties for a few years now and A1 only gets a cake. To clarify I think a cake is fine until they start school but don't go ott (#gifted) on two and treat the next one dramatically differently.

bagafreebee
Talker
Talker

Post by bagafreebee »

I can't for the life of me see how people have liked that picture the poor child looks terrified.

Return to “Anna Saccone”