Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kimbo Thai, The Beached Westminster Whale (Part 8)

Post by Delet This »

She’s just re-using old pig out videos from her main channel to her mukbang one now to double dip income and also since she was less obese then in the old footage.

Ugh. Fattie is such a scammer.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

cheesecakess wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:36 pm
ss.png

She says RIGHT IN THE VIDEO that she already had her mukbang channel when she first posted her korean army stew mukbang on her lifestyle channel?? She is a compulsive liar... I don't believe anything she says because she lies about the most pointless shit like this

Just admit that you were too lazy to make a new video today kimbo
Jhc she says it at the beginning and at the end! Even saying “I know some of you aren’t a fan of these types of videos but hang in there because they’re not like, 4 times a week.” DED She then directs subbies to her yukbang channel if they want to see more eating videos. At the end of the video (she looks so gross and her lip flap is disgusting), she asks people to go over to her yukbang channel and subscribe there.

Kimbo, you’re desperate and grasping at straws to be recycling old videos for views/money. I’m glad your followers were at least hip enough to call you out on it. It wouldn’t have been as bad if you were upfront about it when you reposted the video. Instead, you were shady and tried to upload it like it was a new video. Only then did you pin a comment explaining that you thought it would be better to have on your yukbang channel. Why not put that in the description box? SMH

So I guess you’ll put all of your old videos on there now? No? Fraud experiment a fail, huh? You suck.

Itstishbiss
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Itstishbiss »

She posted a new seafood mukbang and I don’t believe for a second that that’s BLOVEs sauce. I think she just bought normal seafood boil somewhere and is passing it off as Blove so she can use the name in her title for more clicks.

She also just slipped and said “they still have frozen crawfish” they who kimbo? Yeah the seafood restaurant you bought this from. You didn’t make blove sauce and make this at home. You bought it. Also she said “I gotta to go my Vietnamese market because they have a whole bucket of live crawfish. That’s what my mom told me” your mom. The one who is “vegetarian vegan” really does seem to know a lot about meat and animals for someone who doesn’t eat it.

Post by Guest »

I pray it's not B's sauce, she doesn't need anymore sodium. That death sauce has pickled B from the inside out.

Saladbar85
Informer
Informer

Post by Saladbar85 »

A “hoe bucket”...

Yes you are Kim...

Yes your are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

cheesecakess wrote:
ss.png
She says RIGHT IN THE VIDEO that she already had her mukbang channel when she first posted her korean army stew mukbang on her lifestyle channel?? She is a compulsive liar... I don't believe anything she says because she lies about the most pointless shit like this

Just admit that you were too lazy to make a new video today kimbo
Her fans are so stupid to not see right through her ruse. It’s so obvious that she’s re-uploading for the extra money

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Itstishbiss wrote:She posted a new seafood mukbang and I don’t believe for a second that that’s BLOVEs sauce. I think she just bought normal seafood boil somewhere and is passing it off as Blove so she can use the name in her title for more clicks.

She also just slipped and said “they still have frozen crawfish” they who kimbo? Yeah the seafood restaurant you bought this from. You didn’t make blove sauce and make this at home. You bought it. Also she said “I gotta to go my Vietnamese market because they have a whole bucket of live crawfish. That’s what my mom told me” your mom. The one who is “vegetarian vegan” really does seem to know a lot about meat and animals for someone who doesn’t eat it.
Kimbo's just a damn liar period. There's no way her mom is a vegan or a vegetarian. Why would a vegan or vegetarian cook a LIVE lobster? Her mom prepared the first 15 lb lobster, chop stick in the tail and all. I understand a vegetarian cooking eggs, but killing a live animal? Her mom also made that pasta with the remaining lobster.
Keep lying Kimbo, it's only a matter of time before you get caught by your dingbat followers.

On another note, Carbs' seafood boil video got a bunch of views compared to his other videos. Bet Kimbo will make him do more of them so they can get more views and more money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

strawberrypopsicle
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberrypopsicle »

She's unbelievable...."If I ever saw Colton walking down the street, I would probably FAINT, and REINCARNATE into an ant, and stalk him......." "FAINT" does not mean "die", Kim. You can't reincarnate into something if you're still alive...

I'm pretty sure she just says words without knowing what they mean just to sound "smart" at this point....

The worst one was when she "adopted" Cooper, and then had to actually adopt Casper just to make up for that miscommunication...Like seriously...pick up a dictionary....

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

She LIES about the most random shit ever.
No vegan (which is more than a diet it’s an ethical belief) cooks animals, let alone alive, eats their brains, fried them in fried rice, then eats them.
It’s so stupid like what would she gain saying her mom is vegan. Then when busted lying ohhhh ooops her moms vegetarian (she’s neither). It’s the same as when she constantly bullshiat thats she’s gonna go on vacations or when she lied she’d have her own office at Urban Decay. No one in the world is shitting their pants if she goes to Seattle or Boston or has a corner suite instead of a cubicle. She keeps saying suddenly in a bitchy ass voice “my mom watches my videos” but in her past vlogs she said she was surprised her mom even was coming to her college graduation. Erm whaaat? Her mother will watch her morbidly obese daughter eat but not walk across as stage in, like an actual achievement? Also her “vegan” mom prefers seeing her daughter eat 1000s of sentient beings (which is against vegan ethics to celebrate) but not be proud of her getting schooled? Weird flex, but ok.

As much as she eats past the point of sanity the same disgusting fattening shit, she also compulsively lies. Like even Carlos real name is Eduardo and even in his videos w his “friends” and family he awkwardly refers to himself as Carlos. Also he hates seafood but now was “suddenly craving it” and will be an aficionado. Kim didn’t like dogs how suddenly she’s a dog lover and guru. She didn’t ever like dogs until she knew it was #relatable and cute. It sucks because you can see the dogs, occasionally struggle to please her by racing up smiling or kissing to show obedience or pause in their actions and look to judge her reaction.

Kimkong
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kimkong »

Her brain is deteriorating from all these seafood boils. Lol

At 24:40: "There will become a day, where you'll look back....."

Smdh, did she really just use Bloves in her new mukbang title for views? It's so obvious that she bought the seafood boil. If it was actually homemade, she would omit the corn and put in a hell of a lot more sausages.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kimkong wrote:Her brain is deteriorating from all these seafood boils. Lol

At 24:40: "There will become a day, where you'll look back....."

Smdh, did she really just use Bloves in her new mukbang title for views? It's so obvious that she bought the seafood boil. If it was actually homemade, she would omit the corn and put in a hell of a lot more sausages.
Yep. She's fat, lazy, a control freak, a manipulator, a fake and a liar. No matter how much she tries to pretend she's "kind" and changed from being that mean girl years ago, I know she's still the same person.

Remember when she made that apology video because those racist tweets came out? Remember the sweater she wore for that video? "Girls Supporting Girls"? She only wore that once - for that video. Weird how she wants other girls to support her, but she can't be bothered to put shoutouts in her gluttony videos.Image

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Exactly ^ this is the same crazy bitch who bashed her “best friend” Michelle in vlogs for being fat but is constant saying she’s body positive and girl power. Also who says she’s positive and her channel community is a supportive space but when she didn’t actually send her vlogmas contest prizes, she attacked her winner on twitter for being “ungrateful”, posted disparaging memes, retweeted and liked posts cussing them out or doxing them.
It blows my mind her scams, racism and sexism are brushed over but I guess that’s an insult to her that she’s just THAT damn irrelevant and forgettable.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Like most public morons, Kim acts out positivity when it suits her. Why is she free from being accountable and demands uplifting her fake ass (via forklift) by everyone else when she messes up?

Oh yeah, just like with Pewdiepie, James Charles, jeffreestar, it’s because even bigger morons allow it to occur. Kim is a product of poor socialization that is symptomatic of our superficial society. I don’t mean to preach but YouTubers exemplify it perfectly. These people only see the need to apologize as a simple inconvenience to maintain their material lives while having no real desire to change. And they get ass pats for it.

cheesecakess

Post by cheesecakess »

Delet This wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm
It blows my mind her scams, racism and sexism are brushed over but I guess that’s an insult to her that she’s just THAT damn irrelevant and forgettable.
This. I hate her guts but it's hilarious that no one gives a crap about her in the beauty/lifestyle community despite how she tries with her 'aesthetic' and makeup videos. She's a joke lol

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. She's a total scammer and compulsive liar. For the latest seafood yukbang, I compiled all of her lies. She looks like a man in this video, btw. I didn't recognize her when the video started playing. Just curious... at what point do you slow down when you no longer recognize the person looking back at you in the mirror?

She starts off by saying that she took 2 days off to netflix and chill. At the end of her last video she said she was going away and not to expect any videos for 2 days. Oops, did you forget you said that, Kimbo?

She said that her mother was the one who told her about getting fresh crawfish at the Korean market. I don't think we need to go into this because her mother is neither a vegan or vegetarian. Kimbo can't even keep it straight. I totally forgot about the videos where her mother was taking the leftover seafood and adding it to ramen and other dishes!

It's obvious that she bought the seafood boil and isn't using bloves sauce, not just because it has corn in it (Kimbo isn't a fan of corn) but because she comments a few times that it's spicy "today". Whoops. Today?

She says that she goes online an hour after she uploads to comment back to subbies and have an open conversation/chat/whatever it doesn't matter b/c it's bullshit. She doesn't do that. You simply need to scroll through her video comments to see that she doesn't chat with her subs or respond to comments EVER. I just did a quick sanity check to keep myself honest and she uploaded that video over 10 hours ago. Nothing. The only replies are from other subscribers to each other. LOL I mean, seriously???

She ends the video saying she's going to eat the leftovers in an upcoming ASMR video then begs her stans to not watch the ASMR videos (b/c they're commenting that they don't like the videos). Biss, they put you where you are today, they can do whatever they want. I love watching her grovel like that b/c she's whiny and they're not acting in line with the facade she's trying to keep. Let it crumble!

OHHH!!! She refers to herself as a Youtuber. GAG. The stupid hat that she's so proud of is a shitty basic hat from Etsy and it's called a "Dad Hat". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It's perfect and for the reason why she thinks so.

Her bowls are these awful $1 flimsy polyurethane looking things. She goes to pick one up and it concaves in. It's probably leaking chemicals into her food. Add that to the brain damage from the mercury poisoning.

She keeps getting crab meat stuck between her front teeth. I'm not sorry for laughing. She looks like an idiot.

What's the obsession with naming water bottles?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

I caught those things too! Like if it was Blove’s sauce, why was it spicy today? And afterwards she mentions how she misses Claws and can’t wait to go back. Want to bet that was Claws and miss glutton just tried to pass it off as if she cooked it? She wouldn’t have made corn, would have had more sausages, and if that was the sauce there would be a lot more in that bowl. Blove’s sauce also requires squiring the lemon to it, she didn’t even do that. You’re a big fat liar Kim. Figuratively and literally.

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

So I was on buzzfeed (pls don’t judge me. I got bored and it can be entertaining at times) anyway I found this. Snow White without make up looks like a skinny Kim Thai.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

:yup: HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! ^^^

ggboizes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ggboizes »

"You guys, I have been craving 'Clawls'...I wanna go back to 'Clawls' so bad..." (4:30)

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just the thought of her fat ass needing to take off 2 days (lol she doesn't do anything except eat so it makes it extra hilarious) then comes back with food she supposedly prepared? Yeah no, Kimbo, we're not idiots like you. If she had made it herself then she would've filmed it.

Kimbo, lots of women try and pass premade food as something they cooked/baked themselves, BUT they usually do that because they have a job, kids, chores and errands. So what's your excuse?!

In her IG story she's asking her followers if they have an Apple Ipad Pro and if it's worth it. That's like $800... Wth does she need another screen for?! She has those gigantic tvs, those laptops, her phone and now needs a new ipad?

Return to “Kim Thai”