Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

TB82
Learner
Learner

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by TB82 »

I don’t watch Jens channel because I can’t even hate watch her. I did however come across a tweet of hers (someone I follow re-tweeted it) and no surprises, Jen is trying to compare using an ad blockers to not tipping your server. Um no, not the same thing. Jen gets sponsorships, PR etc, it’s not just ad revenue. Plus and more importantly she gets to work from home during a fricken pandemic. Jen then picked fights with ANYONE who did not agree with her. Her attitude is appalling.
Also, they bought a house and moved 6 months ago and John isn’t working? Jen is obviously feeling the pressure of being the sole breadwinner. Hey girl... I do it everyday. Get over yourself! Jen has had such an easy blessed life she doesn’t know what it means to struggle.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

TB82 wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:16 pm
Also, they bought a house and moved 6 months ago and John isn’t working? Jen is obviously feeling the pressure of being the sole breadwinner. Hey girl... I do it everyday. Get over yourself! Jen has had such an easy blessed life she doesn’t know what it means to struggle.
They bought the house in November 2019 and moved in December. So just a couple of months before the pandemic hit.

I don't understand how they bought a house for almost a million dollars!? I wouldn't have though they were that well off. It's huge too, 5.500 square feet, 4 beds and 5 baths with a 3 car garage. It's a freaking mansion. I don't get how they could swing this unless they got an inheritance or something like that. Shrug...

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by HiSistersByeSisters »

So Jen is about to start appearing in her husband’s ASMR videos.
I was expecting this to happen sooner or later.

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

^^ This makes me uncomfortable :barf:

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Welp here it is.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...OOOOOOH....I feel like I'm intruding in their private room..........definitely NOT the type of stuff I like !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

A thread about Jen bitching about people using ad block on Twitter is blowing up on guru beauty chatter Reddit

This is the tweets from Jen

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Lol fuck off Jen
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

aimee702
Learner
Learner

Post by aimee702 »

HiSistersByeSisters wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:10 pm
A thread about Jen bitching about people using ad block on Twitter is blowing up on guru beauty chatter Reddit

https://www.BANNED/r/BeautyGuruChatter/ ... _blockers/

She cannot stop herself. Every time I start to feel a little empathy towards her, she goes all in full Karen Twitter mode and I remember why I dislike her.

TB82
Learner
Learner

Post by TB82 »

aimee702 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:14 am
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:10 pm

https://www.BANNED/r/BeautyGuruChatter/ ... _blockers/

She cannot stop herself. Every time I start to feel a little empathy towards her, she goes all in full Karen Twitter mode and I remember why I dislike her.
This! Jen can’t seem to help herself. It’s like she loves starting fights with people. I don’t get it.

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

UGH yes. She again reminds me why I unfollowed her and can't stand her.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

thehippiechick wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:56 am
TB82 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:58 pm
aimee702 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:14 am
This! Jen can’t seem to help herself. It’s like she loves starting fights with people. I don’t get it.
thehippiechick wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:56 am
Is she starting this to get people to talk about her? I haven’t paid much attention to her in a long time but that was the way she used to operate. :roll:

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Is she starting this to get people to talk about her? I haven’t paid much attention to her in a long time but that was the way she used to operate. :roll:
Would not shock me, but that person on this thread that used to be on the writing staff for Jen did say she is obsessed with how people see her and is afraid of getting “canceled”.

I think a lot of shit Jen has gotten into has mostly flown under the radar for quite sometime. Sure it gets put on BGC or here but I don’t think she such a big name like others where it gets on big drama channels. I think the closest that came to happening was with the AOC video, and even that got some mainstream attention only because of Smokey Glow tweeting her disagreement. I think Jen knows it’s probably better to ignore stuff (other than making salty reply tweets) so it can continue to be under the radar. I’m sure though seeing her behavior something will blow up in her face at some point.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:09 pm

Would not shock me, but that person on this thread that used to be on the writing staff for Jen did say she is obsessed with how people see her and is afraid of getting “canceled”.

I think a lot of shit Jen has gotten into has mostly flown under the radar for quite sometime. Sure it gets put on BGC or here but I don’t think she such a big name like others where it gets on big drama channels. I think the closest that came to happening was with the AOC video, and even that got some mainstream attention only because of Smokey Glow tweeting her disagreement. I think Jen knows it’s probably better to ignore stuff (other than making salty reply tweets) so it can continue to be under the radar. I’m sure though seeing her behavior something will blow up in her face at some point.
So GG and Reddit are the only ones who really call her on her crap? I thought if she was tweeting crap people could possibly notice
it. Something will happen if she keeps spouting off on Twitter. Screenshots can last forever. She’s not that big of a name to worry
about being cancelled yet anyway, is she? Has she gotten famous since I stopped watching her? I really don’t know.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:36 pm

So GG and Reddit are the only ones who really call her on her crap? I thought if she was tweeting crap people could possibly notice
it. Something will happen if she keeps spouting off on Twitter. Screenshots can last forever. She’s not that big of a name to worry
about being cancelled yet anyway, is she? Has she gotten famous since I stopped watching her? I really don’t know.
From what I’ve seen she has lost some favor in the community but the more casuals who watch a lot of the drama related content about the community ether don’t know her or don’t know that much about her dumb shit over the years. When it gets talked about every few months on forums it gets some attention in that space. Outside of that the only times I have seen her mentioned in a negative light was on very small YouTube channels. If Here For The Tea (like her or not) was making videos still I’m sure she would have made one on her. She can’t stand Jen.

aimee702
Learner
Learner

Post by aimee702 »

She spent a half hour on her live today on Jaclyn Hill. She is going to buy four lipsticks and a pencil. I’ve never witnessed another human being flip flop on topics as often as this woman.

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

Jen did yet another ASMR video on her husband’s channel. This time she gave him the head massage.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:28 pm
Jen did yet another ASMR video on her husband’s channel. This time she gave him the head massage.
I need to read more carefully. 🤮
Typo’s Happen :tu:

HiSistersByeSisters
Informer
Informer

PixyDesu wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:40 pm
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:03 pm
Welp here it is.

This is so awful. I feel so embarrassed for both of them. I mean at this rate, her husband will have a thread like Jen lol
As someone who enjoys ASMR content to relax or fall asleep... I still can’t imagine being Jen’s two kids, enduring the fact that their parents make videos where they whisper in a microphone and sensually massage each other in a special room in their home for money on YouTube. That would be embarrassing as hell for a kid to go through IMO. Especially because Jen used to be a teacher and I guess their dad is needing to diversify income because of being a tattoo artist during covid.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Are they getting a lot of views on this? They must have made enough money on the first one to make another.

Return to “F-J”